NATION

PASSWORD

Entropic Sunrise - [OOC, Signup, Discussion, FT/FanT, War]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Aight, so based off that post and the assumption that those shots were all aimed at one ship in the larger formation based off the line about "ships" creeping over the horizon my current plan is to outright kill a destroyer in that formation, which... not good for us, considering we have like five of those in total.

I'm planning to make it one of the last ones in the formation as well. We'd feasibly be able to reorient and hit the Nimkasi either on the way down or once it'd landed with sheer number of ortillery shells targeting it if it was near our formation's head, since, well... no disguising that thing once it's in-atmo, especially at that re-entry speed, like you said, and even if it's got competent PD we've got a lot of firepower we can put down in one spot in short order even if it's incredibly slow-moving firepower compared to the relativistic guns everyone else is packing.

Once we come around again I'm going to say shooting at the Nimkasi is fair game, though, does that sound right? Gives 'em time to evac, gives our boys the assumption that their landers are in the clear a much-needed win after losing a destroyer to a nuclear double-tap times six,

Oh, and first contact with GXJ and lander touchdown coming up soon too. That means a new character, though, so bear with me while I figure it out. Planning on making it the Lucky's pilot.
 ◑ THE CONFEDERACY IS DEAD - LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY ◐ 

Say to me no more Apollo...SoonLine Go UpNeed to finish this
A region of space in a firm schizotech PMT/FT setting wracked by civil war and strife as the remnants of a bureaucratic hyperstate attempt to assert ideological dominance over an attempt at (authoritarian) democracy.

vibin

Current Flag: An aesthetic experiment highlighting the contrast in the symbols of the ⟡ Free League ⟡ and the ❖ Interim Government ❖.

vaspelia wrote: this nation is wip and raw as fuck, please don't look at it yet
【palisadewave】

Qhevak
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Qhevak » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:31 am

The Nimkasi's one of two dozen Rocs reentering on that end of the planet (probably should clarified the exact composition a bit more), all of which will be visible for several minutes once they hit atmosphere. They're pretty small and not really meant for combat so was thinking have a few struck craft be full losses and maybe a quarter to a half (including the Nimkasi) damaged enough to force hard landings short of the planned landing spot at the spaceport.
The Oortian Community of Qhevak
Distributed association of posthuman Oort cloud space habitats in deep Scutum Centaurus - basically all of these ideologies living together. A Power 5 civilization according to this index. Does not use NS stats. Wiki here.
Aerospace Engineering grad student, currently doing work on smallsat and sounding rocket projects.
Previously Gogol Transcendancy, Ibis Galaxy Alliance.
N&I RP in a shellnut

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:13 am

My fleet just vibing bro
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:20 am

Qhevak wrote:The Nimkasi's one of two dozen Rocs reentering on that end of the planet (probably should clarified the exact composition a bit more), all of which will be visible for several minutes once they hit atmosphere. They're pretty small and not really meant for combat so was thinking have a few struck craft be full losses and maybe a quarter to a half (including the Nimkasi) damaged enough to force hard landings short of the planned landing spot at the spaceport.

Aight, cool. Destroyer is now the lead ship, then. Though forcing landings short of the spaceport might not be very good for us, since our own landers are hitting about... right now, and it'd be far better for us if there was something in the way of actual obstacles in between the murderbots and our column- though, of course, we can't know that.

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:My fleet just vibing bro

*vibin*

A region of space in a firm schizotech PMT/FT setting wracked by civil war and strife as the remnants of a bureaucratic hyperstate attempt to assert ideological dominance over an attempt at (authoritarian) democracy.

vibin

Current Flag: An aesthetic experiment highlighting the contrast in the symbols of the ⟡ Free League ⟡ and the ❖ Interim Government ❖.

【palisadewave】

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:28 am

Mind if my FT puppet involves itself? This looks rather interesting.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:43 am

oh christ turaniski is in orbit

vibin

【palisadewave】

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:45 am

CBG-Palisade wrote:oh christ turaniski is in orbit

:}
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

The Disorder
Envoy

Founded: Nov 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Disorder » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:48 pm

I have conversed with South Reinkalistan on Discord, and they're approved to post in the RP! Welcome!

Nevertheless, an ORBAT post here would be awesome, so that everyone in the RP will know what you're bringing.

Now I need to make a post on the RP! Hopefully tonight.
A secular destruction-cult, a rogue nation of space nomads, militarized mad scientists & anarchists.

NS Stats for The Disorder are not IC. These are.
A 4.333 civilization, according to this index.

Greater Vanguard Cult
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Vanguard Cult » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:28 pm

ORBAT:

RED FLEET; EVERFREE DEFENSE TASK FORCE

Hermes (Scout/Regrouping Beacon)

Battlegroup Levi
Defiance (Space-to-space destroyer)
Stalwart (Space-to-space destroyer)
Anchor (Space-to-space destroyer)

Battlegroup Genesis
Emancipation (Carrier)
  • 48x Vekten-88 fast assault fighters
Stinger (Light assault corvette)
Hammer (Light assault corvette)
Tenfold (Light assault corvette)

Battlegroup Repentance
Absolution (Penal unit, frigate)
Executioner (Penal unit, frigate)

I hope this is alright.
THE STELLAR VANGUARD CULT
WE HAVE NOWHERE LEFT TO GO BUT FORWARDS.

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:29 pm

Who my man telling to disengage doe?
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:31 pm

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:Who my man telling to disengage doe?

i suspect that turanisuski's lads would respond with "yes".

post tomorrow btw

vibin

【palisadewave】

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:35 pm

CBG-Palisade wrote:
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:Who my man telling to disengage doe?

i suspect that turanisuski's lads would respond with "yes".

post tomorrow btw

I mean probably this

Generally I thought I was making it clear that the Vanguard was asking the Disorder to disengage; if I didn't make this evident I apologise.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:50 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
CBG-Palisade wrote:i suspect that turanisuski's lads would respond with "yes".

post tomorrow btw

I mean probably this

Generally I thought I was making it clear that the Vanguard was asking the Disorder to disengage; if I didn't make this evident I apologise.

it's pretty clear on a second read-through but it could be interpreted as the vanguardists asking the entirety of the combatants engaged around everfree to cease hostilities

vibin

【palisadewave】

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:52 pm

CBG-Palisade wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:I mean probably this

it's pretty clear on a second read-through but it could be interpreted as the vanguardists asking the entirety of the combatants engaged around everfree to cease hostilities

i mean to be fair that has - functionally - the same outcome. i also don't expect anyone to listen anyway.
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:04 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
CBG-Palisade wrote:it's pretty clear on a second read-through but it could be interpreted as the vanguardists asking the entirety of the combatants engaged around everfree to cease hostilities

i mean to be fair that has - functionally - the same outcome. i also don't expect anyone to listen anyway.

i won't UwU

vibin

【palisadewave】

The Disorder
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Disorder » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:25 pm

I unfortunately did not save the location of Everfree in Space Engine (a mistake I will ABSOLUTELY NOT REPEAT with Terra Nostra). In fact, I went ahead and saved the location of a prospective Terra Nostra, pending Unthidor's stamp of approval:

For real, look at these rings, this place utterly shames Saturn!

As a result of properly saving this world (or any other future worlds, if Unthidor wants a world with different characteristics), I'll be able to go back to it anytime that we want, and take exceedingly high-resolution screenshots of the terrain.

In fact, it's early enough in the RP that I could even redo this for Everfree too. I could find another Everfree and upload screenshots - but only if Unthidor feels like redoing the map.
A secular destruction-cult, a rogue nation of space nomads, militarized mad scientists & anarchists.

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 pm

post is f i n a l l y in progress btw

vibin

【palisadewave】

The Troas Sector
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Troas Sector » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:13 pm

Hey.

So I stated my interest in this a while ago but never actually applied for it. I would like to join the RP but I'm not sure how exactly you'll get in contact with me for it (scratch, Disorder said they contacted Rein through discord, so if you need that then ask me in TGs). Also if you need some form of RP verification, feel free to ask me on discord and I'll link my subpar writing that I've done on a few different accounts.
Last edited by The Troas Sector on Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unthidor
Attaché

Founded: Nov 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Unthidor » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 am

The Disorder wrote:In fact, it's early enough in the RP that I could even redo this for Everfree too. I could find another Everfree and upload screenshots - but only if Unthidor feels like redoing the map.

Since i'm the only one (correct?) with forces currently on the ground, go ahead and redo the map. :)

Menschlicher Sternenstaat
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:52 pm

Tagging for interest; I assume that for this roleplay there are concurrent invasions of different players. Come to my Discord (or add me on the app 1-on-1) so that I can see what I can do here.

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:08 am

Reaffirming that I am still here and am still interested in this RP, life has just seen fit to ruin my schedule recently.

vibin

【palisadewave】

Viraliz
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Viraliz » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:44 am

Interested in joining as well if there is still stuff going on.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:32 am

I'd also like to reaffirm my interest in the rp, although I don't know when I'll be able to post since exams will be coming soon and I should revise from them or if it's a good time ICly to join.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

The Disorder
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Disorder » Mon May 03, 2021 2:40 am

At long last...

I POST!

Unthidor wrote:
The Disorder wrote:In fact, it's early enough in the RP that I could even redo this for Everfree too. I could find another Everfree and upload screenshots - but only if Unthidor feels like redoing the map.

Since i'm the only one (correct?) with forces currently on the ground, go ahead and redo the map. :)

I will try and get the new procedurally-generated Everfree map (and some super-high-detail images) up tomorrow.

United Islands of Polis
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby United Islands of Polis » Tue May 04, 2021 1:03 am

This thing still open?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents