NATION

PASSWORD

Isaanni-New Antaricanian War (IC/Post-MT/Fan-T/TG entry)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ukcross
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:19 am

OOC: Aight, its been a long while.
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online. Oh wow, I've got a Relikan Monarch now! Long live Queen Jezia!
I'm trying to figure out how to put stuff in my Signature

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:21 am

Ukcross wrote:OOC: Aight, its been a long while.

OOC: This is dead.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Madrinpoor
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Madrinpoor » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:22 am

Langenia wrote:
Ukcross wrote:OOC: Aight, its been a long while.

OOC: This is dead.

OOC: For now, because Sharifistan has a temp ban
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:31 am

OOC: Alright. Welp, Just time to wait i guess.
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online. Oh wow, I've got a Relikan Monarch now! Long live Queen Jezia!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:35 am

OOC: Wait a minute... Is the the sharifistani civil war with a changed name?

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:39 am

Ukcross wrote:OOC: Wait a minute... Is the the sharifistani civil war with a changed name?

OOC: It ended and the OP decided to keep using this thread for different wars. Now let's please let this thread die.
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:42 am

Langenia wrote:
Ukcross wrote:OOC: Wait a minute... Is the the sharifistani civil war with a changed name?

OOC: It ended and the OP decided to keep using this thread for different wars. Now let's please let this thread die.

OOC: It would be nice if it lived, but it is quite old. But if it's a different war does Ukcross need to do all the mobilization and war declaring again, (I'd guess yes.)

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:42 am

Ukcross wrote:
Langenia wrote:

OOC: It would be nice if it lived, but it is quite old. But if it's a different war does Ukcross need to do all the mobilization and war declaring again, (I'd guess yes.)

It essentially ended because Communists were given independence, the RRS is still working out democracy with the sultanate, The Anatolians and Maoists were wiped out, and a couple counties became autonomous. LR has been bombed and Hopa was seized but they are still carrying out attacks, and are planning one on the sultan and his men. But NA and Insaani got into a scuffle and now the thread was renamed. I'm actually on Insaani's side for this one surprisingly, against NA because that was my deal with Romextly in exchange for Italian independence from Insaani (on another thread)
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:43 am

Madrinpoor wrote:
Ukcross wrote:

It essentially ended because Communists were given independence, the RRS is still working out democracy with the sultanate, The Anatolians and Maoists were wiped out, and a couple counties became autonomous. LR has been bombed and Hopa was seized but they are still carrying out attacks, and are planning one on the sultan and his men. But NA and Insaani got into a scuffle and now the thread was renamed. I'm actually on Insaani's side for this one surprisingly, against NA because that was my deal with Romextly in exchange for Italian independence from Insaani (on another thread)

OOC: Ah, Alright, Thanks!

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:09 am

OOC: Uhh anyone know a rp forum that's alive?

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:17 am

Ukcross wrote:
Madrinpoor wrote:It essentially ended because Communists were given independence, the RRS is still working out democracy with the sultanate, The Anatolians and Maoists were wiped out, and a couple counties became autonomous. LR has been bombed and Hopa was seized but they are still carrying out attacks, and are planning one on the sultan and his men. But NA and Insaani got into a scuffle and now the thread was renamed. I'm actually on Insaani's side for this one surprisingly, against NA because that was my deal with Romextly in exchange for Italian independence from Insaani (on another thread)

OOC: Oh, not the LR again. (Can i help with that when it happens? maybe tg me?)
Last edited by Ukcross on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:17 am

Ukcross wrote:OOC: Uhh anyone know a rp forum that's alive?

Check out mine! I'll give more info it farther down.

Haha there are lots. Finding some in International Incidents that is good is hard, but in Portal to the Multiverse, with non-country roleplaying, instead you have character roleplaying or you have country/faction roleplaying. You can see in my signature the RPs I am in. Cold Interbellum, for instance, is a country roleplay where I play a united Korea. Hopal is in that one too. Home of the Brave, for instance, is a character RP where I play Juan Matamoros, a House Representative from New Mexico in a 60s political world (it is a 60s political thriller by the way) and I think Hopal is in that too.

I am not passing up the opportunity to plug my OWN RP too. It is called Scottish Civil War and is in my sig too. It is basically an alt-2023 world where Scotland has devolved into inter-clan warfare and anarchy. The link is in my sig. It is brand new, and I would reccommend it!

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:18 am

Ukcross wrote:
Ukcross wrote:
OOC: Oh, not the LR again. (Can i help with that when it happens? maybe tg me?)

I guess everything is OOC now: Someone, I forget who but I think its supposed to be Langenia, is going to TG us when this thread gets active again.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:24 am

Madrinpoor wrote:
Ukcross wrote:OOC: Uhh anyone know a rp forum that's alive?

Check out mine! I'll give more info it farther down.

Haha there are lots. Finding some in International Incidents that is good is hard, but in Portal to the Multiverse, with non-country roleplaying, instead you have character roleplaying or you have country/faction roleplaying. You can see in my signature the RPs I am in. Cold Interbellum, for instance, is a country roleplay where I play a united Korea. Hopal is in that one too. Home of the Brave, for instance, is a character RP where I play Juan Matamoros, a House Representative from New Mexico in a 60s political world (it is a 60s political thriller by the way) and I think Hopal is in that too.

I am not passing up the opportunity to plug my OWN RP too. It is called Scottish Civil War and is in my sig too. It is basically an alt-2023 world where Scotland has devolved into inter-clan warfare and anarchy. The link is in my sig. It is brand new, and I would reccommend it!

OOC: I'm on your forum, But i'm having a little trouble. Could you help please?

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:29 am

Ukcross wrote:
Madrinpoor wrote:Check out mine! I'll give more info it farther down.

OOC: This isn't to talk about where to go for an rp. Take it to telegrams.
LANGENIA

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:30 am

Langenia wrote:
Ukcross wrote:

OOC: Oops, Sorry.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:38 am

Langenia wrote:
Ukcross wrote:

OOC: Sorry. But also chill, you are just all over this RP complaining about how it should be dead and making sure nobody can talk about stuff on it. If you don't like this so much and you think it should be dead just leave it and ignore it
Last edited by Madrinpoor on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:39 am

Can I join this?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:24 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Can I join this?

OOC: Uhh Sharifistani is banned so your in a pickle.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:16 am

OOC: Im necroposting
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:22 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:OOC: Im necroposting

OOC: Indeed, I am too.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Socratic Eutopia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Socratic Eutopia » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:47 am

Ukcross wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Can I join this?

OOC: Uhh Sharifistani is banned so your in a pickle.

OOC: how about it’s canon that Sharifistan collapsed into civil war?
Modern-tech nation, originally based on Plato's The Republic but due to a coup is currently ruled by a Greek supremacist junta, not my views.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents