NATION

PASSWORD

CUSP, For Colonial Nations to Band together.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Reuteria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Apr 12, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reuteria » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:49 am

Lacienia wrote:
Reuteria wrote:Nation Name: Reuteria
Leader: Emperor Theodore Busch
Ambassador: Horatio Sparrow
Government Type: Democratic Monarchy, the Emperor is elected every 25 years, he shares power with a Senate who are elected every year, he can overrule them if needed.
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: we are against racism in all its forms, including anti-semetism
Number of Colonies: 6, the Calatonian Isles, Costa Carrambá, Madripore, the Pecary Isles, Saint Marie, Chequeré Island
Age of Oldest Colony: founded 1503 AD (518 years)

Denied (This is because of recent background checks, account age and concern over an IDSF infiltration attempt. Present proof of your innocence and you will be fine.)

How am I supposed to prove that I am innocent?

User avatar
Reuteria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Apr 12, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reuteria » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:53 am

A while back, I took a break from NationStates, and when I returned, my nation cease to exist, so I started this one, if I can prove this to you, will that count as proof?

User avatar
Old Tanokiana
Envoy
 
Posts: 274
Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:27 am

Reuteria wrote:A while back, I took a break from NationStates, and when I returned, my nation cease to exist, so I started this one, if I can prove this to you, will that count as proof?


You can revive a nation from non existence, is that not the case?
PT-MT, Nation represents most of my views, partially uses NS stats
Proud Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off.
TNBN News: Colonel "Hell's Fury" Freeman, oldest member of the Tanokian Armed Forces, suffered a heart attack and is now hospitalised// Tsar sends his kindest regards to him and his fellow servicemen// local Nikolaevan finds ingenious solution to Mosquito infestations!

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

User avatar
Reuteria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Apr 12, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reuteria » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:29 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:
Reuteria wrote:A while back, I took a break from NationStates, and when I returned, my nation cease to exist, so I started this one, if I can prove this to you, will that count as proof?


You can revive a nation from non existence, is that not the case?

By the time I realized that, I had already made this one.

User avatar
Old Tanokiana
Envoy
 
Posts: 274
Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:31 am

Reuteria wrote:
Old Tanokiana wrote:
You can revive a nation from non existence, is that not the case?

By the time I realized that, I had already made this one.


Well what are you waiting for? Go back to your previous nation and sign up as such
PT-MT, Nation represents most of my views, partially uses NS stats
Proud Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off.
TNBN News: Colonel "Hell's Fury" Freeman, oldest member of the Tanokian Armed Forces, suffered a heart attack and is now hospitalised// Tsar sends his kindest regards to him and his fellow servicemen// local Nikolaevan finds ingenious solution to Mosquito infestations!

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

User avatar
Countesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 788
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:37 am

Application for Observer Status

Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Countesia
Leader: Prime Minister James Emmanuel
Ambassador: Gordon Lloyd
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Unfortunately it exists although the government has always been quick to praise its multiethnic communities. Extreme cases may breach hate speech laws, however despite this racism and anti-semetism are not considered major issues in Countesian society. The radical minority tends to congregate on 4chan hidden parts of the internet.
Number of Colonies:
  • West Caustoles Settlement Zone
  • Central Kloefield Settlement Zone
  • Overseas Province of the Kjorsviik Archipelago
Age of Oldest Colony: Overseas Province of the Kjorsviik Archipelago - 105 years since colonisation

User avatar
Langenia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6781
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:01 am

From: Langenian government
To: CUSP

The Catholic Republic of Langenia has been observing your alliance closely for some time since its foundation. Now that the Osean-Joyean War is over, we wish to cultivate friendlier relations with CUSP and its members states. Thus, we would like to apply for observer status as a gesture of our goodwill, and propose an alliance between CUSP and Langenia, where Langenia can come to aid you if called upon, and CUSP performs the same service. Also, CUSP members can be eligible for discounted or free Langenian-made weapons from Langenian Arms Exports and the Ministry of National Defense.
Application for Observer Status

Nation Name: Catholic Republic of Langenia
Leader: President of the Republic Nicolas Furia
Ambassador: Ricardo Alonso
Government Type: Unitary Furianist one-party semi-presidential Catholic republic
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Racism and Anti-semitism is absolutely not tolerated in Langenia. Everything from racist remarks to hate crimes warrants special punishments under the law.
Number of Colonies: Langenia has 9 colonies, including Caustoles and Hoding, South Jeulik, and several others in the Pacific and Atlantic.
Age of Oldest Colony: The oldest colony currently under Langenian rule is 125 years old. There are also older colonies that today are independent nations.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|Politics|Embassy Program|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT-early PMT nation located in northern South America, the result of Spain not successfully colonizing the region but leaving its mark. Some NS stats are used. We outpollo PolloHut.
NEWS: Following Insaani coup that removes royal family and installs new hardline Islamist regime, Insaanistan fights Christian countries and oppresses non-Muslims. Arms embargo imposed by Aragon, along with sanctions on regime officials and combat operations.| OAS meeting to take place soon.| Langenia distances from Cassadia.| Vaccinations continue, COVID restrictions to be eased.| AeroLangenia begins international flights again.| This is LCNA.

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 439
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:18 am

Langenia wrote:
From: Langenian government
To: CUSP

The Catholic Republic of Langenia has been observing your alliance closely for some time since its foundation. Now that the Osean-Joyean War is over, we wish to cultivate friendlier relations with CUSP and its members states. Thus, we would like to apply for observer status as a gesture of our goodwill, and propose an alliance between CUSP and Langenia, where Langenia can come to aid you if called upon, and CUSP performs the same service. Also, CUSP members can be eligible for discounted or free Langenian-made weapons from Langenian Arms Exports and the Ministry of National Defense.
Application for Observer Status

Nation Name: Catholic Republic of Langenia
Leader: President of the Republic Nicolas Furia
Ambassador: Ricardo Alonso
Government Type: Unitary Furianist one-party semi-presidential Catholic republic
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Racism and Anti-semitism is absolutely not tolerated in Langenia. Everything from racist remarks to hate crimes warrants special punishments under the law.
Number of Colonies: Langenia has 9 colonies, including Caustoles and Hoding, South Jeulik, and several others in the Pacific and Atlantic.
Age of Oldest Colony: The oldest colony currently under Langenian rule is 125 years old. There are also older colonies that today are independent nations.

Accepted
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Kawalanda
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kawalanda » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:52 am

Nation Name: Third Reich of Kawalanda
Leader:Fuhrer Kalvin Sanmuels
Ambassador: Otto Von Roosevelt
Government Type: Unitary fascist state, under a one-party dicatorship
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Anti-Semitism is banned and is punishable by imprisonment. Kawalanda, inspite of being a fascist republic, is still highly multi-ethnical, and ethnic diversity is supported. No strict laws exist for Rascism, but it usually frowned upon and is not much of a problem.(Check factbook for better understanding)
Number of Colonies: 12 and counting
Age of Oldest Colony: 150 years

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 439
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:17 pm

Countesia wrote:
Application for Observer Status

Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Countesia
Leader: Prime Minister James Emmanuel
Ambassador: Gordon Lloyd
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Unfortunately it exists although the government has always been quick to praise its multiethnic communities. Extreme cases may breach hate speech laws, however despite this racism and anti-semetism are not considered major issues in Countesian society. The radical minority tends to congregate on 4chan hidden parts of the internet.
Number of Colonies:
  • West Caustoles Settlement Zone
  • Central Kloefield Settlement Zone
  • Overseas Province of the Kjorsviik Archipelago
Age of Oldest Colony: Overseas Province of the Kjorsviik Archipelago - 105 years since colonisation

Accepted
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 439
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:25 pm

Kawalanda wrote:Nation Name: Third Reich of Kawalanda
Leader:Fuhrer Kalvin Sanmuels
Ambassador: Otto Von Roosevelt
Government Type: Unitary fascist state, under a one-party dicatorship
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Anti-Semitism is banned and is punishable by imprisonment. Kawalanda, inspite of being a fascist republic, is still highly multi-ethnical, and ethnic diversity is supported. No strict laws exist for Rascism, but it usually frowned upon and is not much of a problem.(Check factbook for better understanding)
Number of Colonies: 12 and counting
Age of Oldest Colony: 150 years

Accepted (as uncomfortable as I am with the name)
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
New Jacobland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 392
Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Anarchy

Postby New Jacobland » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Nation name: New Jacobland
Note: Ignore any factbooks not marked with [FORUM]. They are for TWI RP
Leader: Emperor Joseph of Wembley
Ambassador: Count Windsor of Paramatta
Government: Elective Monarchy with Nobility (think a stronger HRE)
Stance on Racism: No. Enough said.
Colonies:
Zealand Territory
Auckland Territory
Timor-Leste
Jacobland Antarctic Territory

Length of longest colony:
111 years (Timor-Leste)
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Likes: Cricket, tennis, Australia, democracy
Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

User avatar
New Jacobland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 392
Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Anarchy

Postby New Jacobland » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:53 pm

/bump
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Likes: Cricket, tennis, Australia, democracy
Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 439
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:41 am

New Jacobland wrote:Nation name: New Jacobland
Note: Ignore any factbooks not marked with [FORUM]. They are for TWI RP
Leader: Emperor Joseph of Wembley
Ambassador: Count Windsor of Paramatta
Government: Elective Monarchy with Nobility (think a stronger HRE)
Stance on Racism: No. Enough said.
Colonies:
Zealand Territory
Auckland Territory
Timor-Leste
Jacobland Antarctic Territory

Length of longest colony:
111 years (Timor-Leste)

Accepted
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Brikoving
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Mar 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brikoving » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:16 am

Nation Name: The Federation of Brikoving
Leader: Joital Falatuf
Ambassador: Shnitzet Kadgoot
Government Type: Pro-Democratic Colonial Power
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Illegal in both main state and colonies.
Number of Colonies: 7 (Colonies: Vakoto, Goden, Baji, Hedron, Xavir, Janus ) (Self-Administrative States: Heirscalf)
Age of Colonies: Vakoto 23, Goden 6, Baji 9, Hedron 43, Xavir 51, Janus 9, Heirscalf 78
Major Colonies: Vakoto, Hedron, Heirscalf

User avatar
Viennaria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 145
Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Viennaria » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:26 pm

Nation Name: The BIohazard Containment Center of VIennaria
Leader: President Maverick Davies
Ambassador: Werner Zeff
Government Type: Democratic Republic (elected president holds power for entire lifetime
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Strongly opposed, but freedom of speech and beliefs are held dear
Number of Colonies: 11 (Vardon, Veile, Varle, Vaxcorp, Vartopi, Vegete, Vyr, Veud, Vidae, Vuile, Vaad)
Age of Oldest Colony: 137 years
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of IDSF and ICDN

User avatar
Valkica
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Apr 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Valkica » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:43 pm

Nation Name: The Colonies of Valkica
Leader: Glenn Mystica
Ambassador: Glenn Mystica
Government Type: Democracy
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Banned
Number of Colonies: 126
Age of Oldest Colony: 67 years old
Trending Topics : International Biological Treaty Convention : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=504039 and The Slaver War : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503685


We Do not use NationStates Stats


SETZA host nation

User avatar
Mystery Realms
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Mystery Realms » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Oh Yeah, since I deserted from IDSF, I join

Nation Name: The Mysterious Kingdom of Mystery Realms
Leader: King Mysterious
Ambassador: Hanson Mystery
Government Type: Monarchy
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Banned
Number of Colonies: 45
Age of Oldest Colony: 348 years old - Established as the first colony of Mystery Realms
Resignation at ISDF, and New Member of ICDN.

User avatar
Laka Strolistandiler
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:55 pm

Nation Name: Laka Strolistandiler
Leader: Queen Lavinia Mac Gofraid
Ambassador: Her Irreverence, Oe Ishi (she was evicted here after her disastrous service in WA).
Government Type: A mixture of absolute monarchy and direct electronic democracy.
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Anti-Semitism: while the government and most of the populace are opposed to anti-semitism as an ethnic discrimination, the nation is somewhat anti-Zionist, to the point of the fact that it once attempted to sell a tactical nuclear device to Saudi Arabia to help protect the nation from the Israel.
Racism: it is extremely complicated. While all citizens hold the same legal rights, the state is officially offending some cultures that are deemed “unwanted”, which can be partially classified as racism. Furthermore, some colonial citizens are viewed as “temporary unable to rule themselves responsibly”, however instead of using them as a workforce, the general populace prefers to sink billions of taxpayers money into infrastructure, schools and hospitals. The reason for that being the belief that if God made white man supreme that it’s his (white man’s) duty to help the others rise to his level.
Number of Colonies: 3 overseas Laka Administrative Territories on Earth, one orbital space station that is legally recognized as a colony, and a network of moon outposts that is considered to be a colony as well.
Age of Oldest Colony: Lakan Far Northern Administrative District, originally founded in 1429, 618 years ago.
Sub Administrator of Affairs Departament for the World Assembly, The Educated Obraztsova Elena-Himiko
Political views:
Authoritarian Center-left, a little bit too left to be a nazbol
Religius Views:
planning to baptize as an orthodox Christian

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24436
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:09 am

OOC: It's strikes me now that colonial nations often have colonies that are much poorer than the mainland and suffer from problems like malaria or missing infrastructure or whatnot. Would it be possible for Allanea to cooperate with CUSP countries on helping solve these issues?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat
 
Posts: 820
Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

The Romanov Restoration Initiative Requests Observer Status

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:51 am


Image

"Good day to the Colonial Union for Security and Preservation.
You may not know who I am currently, or for that matter what country I hail from. Our party has not... Well, done so well in the political climate of the country, however we do wish to change that sooner rather than later. So, allow me to introduce myself.

I am Rostovtsev Konstantinovich Diterikhs, Great-Grandson of the perhaps famous Mikhail Konstantinovich Diterikhs, whom had dedicated himself to the great Tsardom of the Russian Empire before, and after the Russian Revolution and the loyalist Retreat to the lands of Alaska... We in the Romanov Restoration Initiative have a clear goal in mind, and that is to restore the Romanov Tsardom to their absolutist Glory, and reclaim their homes and our people's rightful lands from the Russian Federation.
I believe that garnering support for the party of which I run, not only domestically within Alaska, but from abroad such as yours truly is a clear path to eventual political success... This is why we, at the Initiative wish to become observers of the great CUSP as an independent party, not tied to the overall country of Tsarstvo Alyaski to perhaps begin to become more closely connected to like-minded individuals and/or nations. History did us a disservice in having the Bolsheviks oust us true, loyalist Russians from our homeland to this cold peninsula of North America, and our efforts aim to correct this wrong...

We hope that with cooperation from CUSP members, that perhaps our party's noble efforts can become closer to reality... Whenever you can spare the time, please do give a response to us...
Below, you will find an application for an observer of the alliance... Once again, we reiterate that we are an independent party, and not at all indicative of the current leadership or country of Tsarstvo Alyaski, as much as we would like it to be...

От инициативы Романовская реставрация мы передаем Колониальному союзу за безопасность и сохранение наши наилучшие пожелания."
Rostovtsev Konstantinovich Diterikhs, of the Romanov Restoration Initiative.


Application for Observer Status


Name of Represented Group: The Romanov Restoration Initiative
Leader: Presidential Candidate Rostovtsev Konstantinovich Diterikhs
Ambassador: Due to our status, we may not be able to send an ambassador to the CUSP... Please do respond if this is perceived to be a problem.
Government Type: We aspire to reform Tsarstvo Alyaski into an Absolute Monarchy, with Falangist -esque sentiments.
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: We at the Romanov Restoration Initiative would like to ensure you that Racism and Anti-semitism is not at all a tenant that we have... We believe that an Alyaskiri, no matter their ethnicity or race is as important as eachother, and Anti-semitism is not tolerated within the party.
Number of Colonies: Unless Tsarstvo Alyaski's hold over Wrangel Island (Which is undoubtedly Russian territory, of which signifies to the Romanov Restoration Initiative that the dream of the restoration of the Russian Empire may still yet happen) is accountable as a colony, then the country does not currently have a colony.
Age of Oldest Colony: Once more, if Wrangel Island is counted as a colony of Alaska, then it is 103 years old as of 2021.

User avatar
Old Tanokiana
Envoy
 
Posts: 274
Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:21 am

Mystery Realms wrote:Oh Yeah, since I deserted from IDSF, I join

Nation Name: The Mysterious Kingdom of Mystery Realms
Leader: King Mysterious
Ambassador: Hanson Mystery
Government Type: Monarchy
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Banned
Number of Colonies: 45
Age of Oldest Colony: 348 years old - Established as the first colony of Mystery Realms


Denied, you've caused a ruckus among three factions, uninvited to the board meetings. Your behaviour was less than ideal.

Allanea wrote:OOC: It's strikes me now that colonial nations often have colonies that are much poorer than the mainland and suffer from problems like malaria or missing infrastructure or whatnot. Would it be possible for Allanea to cooperate with CUSP countries on helping solve these issues?


If you wish to help further our cause, you may write an application.
(Though I'm sure a lot of members just make their colonies picture perfect subserviant little places with no problems whatsoever as their canon, either due to laziness or unoriginality, your help and possible membership is still appreciated!)
PT-MT, Nation represents most of my views, partially uses NS stats
Proud Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off.
TNBN News: Colonel "Hell's Fury" Freeman, oldest member of the Tanokian Armed Forces, suffered a heart attack and is now hospitalised// Tsar sends his kindest regards to him and his fellow servicemen// local Nikolaevan finds ingenious solution to Mosquito infestations!

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

User avatar
Laka Strolistandiler
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 409
Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:05 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:(Though I'm sure a lot of members just make their colonies picture perfect subserviant little places with no problems whatsoever as their canon, either due to laziness or unoriginality, your help and possible membership is still appreciated!)

Nah, I’ve made my colonies somewhat like Belgian Congo but in reverse- instead of using the natives as slaves my government is pushing modern culture and civilization down their throat. This means forced education, forced hospitals and systematic destruction of some elements of local’s cultures that are declared “unwanted” (for example local pagan religions are being destroyed, some traditional holidays are being banned, etc.)
Sub Administrator of Affairs Departament for the World Assembly, The Educated Obraztsova Elena-Himiko
Political views:
Authoritarian Center-left, a little bit too left to be a nazbol
Religius Views:
planning to baptize as an orthodox Christian

User avatar
Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat
 
Posts: 820
Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:37 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:
Old Tanokiana wrote:(Though I'm sure a lot of members just make their colonies picture perfect subserviant little places with no problems whatsoever as their canon, either due to laziness or unoriginality, your help and possible membership is still appreciated!)

Nah, I’ve made my colonies somewhat like Belgian Congo but in reverse- instead of using the natives as slaves my government is pushing modern culture and civilization down their throat. This means forced education, forced hospitals and systematic destruction of some elements of local’s cultures that are declared “unwanted” (for example local pagan religions are being destroyed, some traditional holidays are being banned, etc.)


Sooooooooooo...

Canada LMAO

User avatar
Eclipseia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Apr 26, 2021
Conservative Democracy

Postby Eclipseia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 am

Nation Name: The Moon Colonies of Eclipseia
Leader: Dark Eclipse
Ambassador: Foreign Affairs Assistant Minerva Eclipse
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Stance on Racism and Anti-semitism: Against, Enforced by Government
Number of Colonies: 10,000
Age of Oldest Colony: 20,000 Years ago !

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kherkov, The Technocratic Syndicalists, United World Order, Zerkiaon

Advertisement

Remove ads