NATION

PASSWORD

A Fleeting Peace pt. 1 (MT to PMT, applicants only, closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:51 pm

OOC: Oh okay
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:01 pm

Kyundao wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Sisterly Sultana Mariam Khan writes to Emperor Sung. "Do you know the Anagonian government is responsible? Also is there anything my peacekeepers can do without being dragged into a war?" she asked, in a polite way. The Al-Saranidi soldiers are afraid and irritated.

To: Sultana Mariam Khan

As far as we know, the evidence points to Anagonia being responsible. Now that we're about to go to war against them, I would appreciate it if your peacekeepers helped our reserve troops and law enforcement maintain law and order as well as weed out any potential infiltrators. After we're done with Anagonia, your men can help with humanitarian operations over there.

"ok" - Sultana Miriam Khan
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Previous

Return to International Incidents