NATION

PASSWORD

Join The Mantrean Commonwealth! (OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Join The Mantrean Commonwealth! (OPEN)

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:12 pm

The Rising Dragon
Discord: https://discord.gg/NHxC2mQx
"A man is worth much more than a clump of gold if his respect outweighs the sun."
Tsar-Emperor Vladimir Putin II

Welcome to the main page of the Bala Mantrean Commonwealth or the BMC or the MC! This is like the British Commonwealth in which the members have voices in the Commonwealth laws, politics and overall studies! Already at three members, this Commonwealth strives to keep this world safe or at least the members.
The Mantrean Commonwealth every 2 weeks will come together to vote for these positions:
Head of the Commonwealth Parliament
Vice Head
Head of Health
Head of Education
Head of Military (Has to abide via Bala Mantre rules)
Speakers of the House
Laws:
Bala Mantre currently has this constitution, Commonwealth nations have a say in the Constitution (Except for Caulse IV)
Constitution of Bala Mantre
Article I
I. The Right To Business And Selling
I. i. Understanding that Bala Mantre in the past has struck down on businesses and markets when they've been against the country and this law agrees that practice must stop.
I. ii. Allowing for those with businesses to practice the form of Capitalism without harsh consequences.
I. iii. If the Seven or Parliament vote for a stimulus check to help businesses, it must pass through the Seven or Parliament and pass by a 2/3 majority.
I. iv. The understanding that businesses will have to go through "Cer'Ve'Duer" and Cer'Ve'Duer a fourteen page document must be completed before it can start.
I. v. Following with the idea that all Black Market sellings will result in the person having the chance of jail time.

II. The Prime Minister and Vice Minister Office
II. i. A Prime/Vice Minister Hopeful must not wiretap or do anysort of illegal behavior.
II. ii. To win the election one must win the majority of the electoral votes or reach 306 electoral votes. The victor can also reach majority vote.
II. iii. Gerrymandering is legal in the nation.
II. iv. If the Parliament or Senate votes to Impeach the Prime Minister, first it must pass in the house it was put in by a 2/3 majority and then it must pass through the other house by 2/3 majority. Once Impeached in both houses, the Prime Minister will be forced to exit the office and if he stays in office and refuses, then the Mantrean Secret Service will be tasked to drag him out.
II. v. Once impeached, the Prime Minister cannot run again.
II. vi. The Prime Minister has power over the military as the Commander in Chief and can declare war on other nations but must be approved by Parliament.
II. vii. The Prime Minister has the right to be protected and will by the Mantrean Secret Service.
II. viii. The Prime Minister is an executive part of the branch but has the power to veto bills introduced from the Tsar-Emperor, Parliament, and the Seven but can be overthrown if the Seven or Parliament does so by a 2/3 majority.
II. vix. One cannot run for or be nominated for Prime Minister or Vice Minister office until they reach the age of fourty.
II. x. If a Prime Minister or Vice Minister is unable to continue his duties, then the office will be passed down his cabinet. If all the cabinet is unable then emergency absolute power will fall into the hands of the Tsar-Emperor.
II. xi. The Prime Minister must do an inauguration speech to accept the role of Prime Minister as does the Vice Minister.
II. xii. The Prime Minister and Vice Minister must keep the Church and the State seperate.
II. xiii. The Prime Minister and Vice Minister and all offices in government are unable to be drafted and are unable to be prosecuted by the Tsar-Emperor.
II. xiv. The Prime Minister cannot levy taxes or embezzle money from the Treasury.
II. xv. The Prime Minister and Vice Minister are the faces of the country along with the Tsar-Emperor and thus they must show the best parts of the country.
II. xvi. When in another country, the Prime Minister and Vice Minister are given political immunity and if they break any laws they are immune to prison time there and will be sent home.
II. xvii. A Prime Minister and Vice Minister are allowed to run three times in the offices for a total of six years per office.

III. Rights of the Criminal and search warrants
III. i. When arrested, one has the right to remain silent and one will remain innocent until proven guilty.
III. ii. In criminal trials, the Tsar-Emperor cannot judge the criminal trial to keep impartiality.
III. iii. A house or place of business cannot be searched until the police have gained a search warrant.
III. iv. The State has the right to use the national guard.

IV. The Power of the Tsar-Emperor
IV. i. The Tsar-Emperor in all his greatness cannot be voted out of his office and his throne and power cannot be weakened further.
IV. ii. The Tsar-Emperor has power to declare war on other nations but must get 2/3 majority in Parliament or the Seven.
IV. iii. Just like before, the Tsar-Emperor cannot be jailed or executed. His mandate is eternal.
IV. iv. The Tsar-Emperor when he dies is unable to pass on power to his daughters and must pass power to his eldest son or closest male relative.
IV. v. The Tsar-Emperor has the power to nominate Supreme Court Judges and Rich Seven but must be approved by a 2/3 majority from Parliament.
IV. vi. The Tsar-Emperor has the ability to pardon criminals.
IV. vii. In the moment that the elections are tied, the Tsar-Emperor is the breaking vote.

V. The Military
V. i. The military has all rights to convert materials into the war effort and can house in anyones home without permission.
V. ii. The Conscription Minimum Age (CMA) is 6 with parental permission unless the Tsar-Emperor or Prime Minister declares a state of emergancy then it is the right of the Government to conscript at that age.
V. iii. The right to conscript ages 16-28 for an eight-year military training is at the right of the government. If one has his draft number called, then he must fall into the conscription.
V. iv. The Military Police does not have to follow the laws on the police. The Tsar-Emperor, Prime Minister or any of the states have the right to call them in.
V. v. Any state can call a state of emergency but any state of emergency can be overridden by a 2/3 vote.
V. vi. The state has the right to call in the national guard at any moment as the national guard is the states duty.
V. vii. The Military has the full right to house itself in any house.

VI. The Police
VI. i. The police must abide by the laws of the criminal.

VII. The rights of the State
VII. i. The rights of the state is the ability to collect its own taxes and have its own national guard but all taxes collected must be given to the Government.
VII. ii. The State must set an "Quota Forum" in which all representatives in the state must meet together and figure out a states budget for the year.

Anthem will be decided on later for the Commonwealth but heres the anthem of Bala Mantre right now
Sweet Bala Mantre
Lyrics: Duke Mansoi of Fedin
Adopted: 1230 A.D
O Bala Mantre my sweet home.
I sing to thee for greater health.
No forigenor can stand against thee.
The strength of men is with thee.
My home, country, brotherhood.
I stand for the king.
I stand for the nation.
The land of lush and green.
O the beautiful nation I recide.
It is the best in the world.
There is no other competitor.
No other better.
Long live the nation and the king!
All nations in the Commonwealth must
A)Put the Bala Mantrean Flag or "The Rising Dragon" in their left top corner of their flag
B)Have the head of the state be the Tsar-Emperor. Yet he does not have full power, and your leader still has the power he had, he is forever until you leave, involved in your politics
C)Change their currencies to (Insert nations name here, example: Vu Den Voc Kronor) the Kronor
D)One cannot leave the Commonwealth without getting a 2/3 or more
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:14 pm

Member Nations
Republica Guillenea
Kanerland
Vu Den Voc
United Australasian Commonwealth
Dakota Territories

Application for the Commonwealth
Code: Select all
Nations Name:
Leaders Name:
Reason why you want to join:
Ideology:
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Republica Guilleana
Secretary

Founded: Oct 05, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Guilleana » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:26 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Member Nations
Republica Guillenea
Kanerland
Vu Den Voc

Nations Name:
Leaders Name:
Ideology:

Nations Name: Republica Guilleana (Guillean Republic)
Leaders Name: Guinecu Dominguez García
Reason why you want to join: It would be a great expreience to me, I have so much to give to this union.
Ideology: Liberal (Capitalist, Liertarian)
UwU

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:16 pm

Republica Guilleana wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:
Member Nations
Republica Guillenea
Kanerland
Vu Den Voc

Nations Name:
Leaders Name:
Ideology:

Nations Name: Republica Guilleana (Guillean Republic)
Leaders Name: Guinecu Dominguez García
Reason why you want to join: It would be a great expreience to me, I have so much to give to this union.
Ideology: Liberal (Capitalist, Liertarian)

Accepted, as soon as we have two more members, Ill make a election thread and we can vote on the early roles.
As of now look over the Constitution and see if there is anything you would like to suggest to go in there

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kanerland
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanerland » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:42 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Member Nations
Republica Guillenea
Kanerland
Vu Den Voc

Nations Name:
Leaders Name:
Ideology:

Nation name: Kanerland (Commonwealth of Kanerland)
]leader name: dern dekenburg
reason for joining: didn't you invite me, we are friends, and we are already are in some sort of union right?
Ideology: Conservative capitalism / inoffensive centrist democracy
Last edited by Kanerland on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:33 pm

Kanerland wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:
Member Nations
Republica Guillenea
Kanerland
Vu Den Voc

Nations Name:
Leaders Name:
Ideology:

Nation name: Kanerland (Commonwealth of Kanerland)
reason for joining: didn't you invite me, we are friends, and we are already are in some sort of union right?

Accepted and yah lol, I was just saying so

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kanerland
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanerland » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:12 am

Bala Mantre wrote:
Kanerland wrote:Nation name: Kanerland (Commonwealth of Kanerland)

Accepted and yah lol, I was just saying so

I did everything the nation's in the commonwealth had to do, i also put the Mantrean eagle off my flag and replaced it with the Kaner shield.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:30 am

Kanerland wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Accepted and yah lol, I was just saying so

I did everything the nation's in the commonwealth had to do, i also put the Mantrean eagle off my flag and replaced it with the Kaner shield.

Alls good

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:34 pm

All nations who join will be accepted, and the above constitution would then be your own.
And you can change it!

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:43 pm

Nations Name: United Australaisan Commonwealth
Leaders Name: John Howard
Reason why you want to join: the United Australaisan Commonwealth needs help fighting the NZLF after talks broke down
Ideology: Capitalism
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:41 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:Nations Name: United Australaisan Commonwealth
Leaders Name: John Howard
Reason why you want to join: the United Australaisan Commonwealth needs help fighting the NZLF after talks broke down
Ideology: Capitalism

Accepted!
Look over the Constitution too, and see what laws you might want to put up to vote

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:56 pm

All nations that join will be accepted!

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Dakotan Canada
Civilian

Founded: Jan 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dakotan Canada » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:15 am

Nations Name: Dakotan Canada
Leaders Name: the Dastrian Counsel
Reason why you want to join: Yes
Ideology: Democratic Socialism

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:05 pm

Accepted!

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kanerland
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanerland » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:02 am

we have a problem, Bala Mantre ceased to exist, or was banned. so what is the plan now?
Last edited by Kanerland on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:51 pm

Lets Reform it into the Australaisan Union
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents