NATION

PASSWORD

JOIN SETA NOW

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:51 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:You don't even have Nukes, I could destroy you right now, and I ain't even Fascist.

Look at our military's factbook

I was talking about your Stats, but you made it worse for yourself when you said look at your Factbook.
26 Nukes? I can easily shoot em down with my Iron Dome System.
Meanwhile, I have over 5,000, and together can wipe you off the face of the Map.
Think before you speak, bud.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:52 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Wapistan wrote:
I'm not fascist too. If i wanted to i could spit on a map of your nation and the war would already be over. Not going to (That is gross) but if you really want to fight fascism, You gotta build a bigger military.

We understand but to prevent us for getting invaded ( a couple nations already threated to do that) we need to join and create something like NATF

I help run three Alliances totalling up to about 40 People.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:53 am

MAGA-USA wrote:"We hate the radical leftist liberals, and their lies. MAGA!"
-Great Leader Gonald Dumpf

I thought Donald likes small communist dictatorships... #NORTH KOREA
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:55 am

All our nation wants is a more stable region and less facism thats all.
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:55 am

If our previous questions have not been answered this would be a clear sign of aggression onto the borders of our Rogue Nation thus enforcing our laws of extermination and recolonization. Answer wisely if you may please.
Last edited by Tundra Terra on Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

MAGA-USA
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby MAGA-USA » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:All our nation wants is a more stable region and less facism thats all.

"You are a liberal leftist liar."
-Gonald Dumpf
WE LOVE GREAT LEADER GONALD DUMPF and WE LOVE AMERICA
CORPORATIST LEFTIST CNN WILL NEVER WIN
We declared war on Northeast Republic and California! We are going to cancel Mexico! CNN has been banned for fake news! Oil shortage means cars are banned too! We are looking for allies who want to fight against liberal left and marxist corporatist CNN!

This nation is satire. Say NO to racism. Say NO to gender inequality. Say NO to hatred. Say YES to a better, more inclusive USA. Say YES to welfare, healthcare, and helping the poor.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:All our nation wants is a more stable region and less facism thats all.

Your Region is full of your own Ideology, it's stable, don't worry.

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:57 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Vu Den Voc wrote:
Look at our military's factbook

I was talking about your Stats, but you made it worse for yourself when you said look at your Factbook.
Meanwhile, I have over 5,000, and together can wipe you off the face of the Map.

Anyways what have we done to you? I don't see why there is such hostility from you nation.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:57 am

If you are interested in joining an alliance against nations that threaten you (be it fascists, communists, etc.) or are an international pariah, then join SETA (it's in my signature)!
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:58 am

Tundra Terra wrote:If our previous questions have not been answered this would be a clear sign of aggression onto the borders of our Rogue Nation thus enforced our laws of extermination and recolonization. Answer wisely if you may please.

Because we are trying to unite the moderate and readical left so we can establish more unity, peace, and establish stablity across our nations :)

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:58 am

Langenia wrote:If you are interested in joining an alliance against nations that threaten you (be it fascists, communists, etc.) or are an international pariah, then join SETA (it's in my signature)!

JOIN SETA EVERYBODY

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:59 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:I was talking about your Stats, but you made it worse for yourself when you said look at your Factbook.

Anyways what have we done to you? I don't see why there is such hostility from you nation.

I have not invaded you. The only reason why I am sending threats is because your aim is to big and not thought out enough.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:59 am

Langenia wrote:If you are interested in joining an alliance against nations that threaten you (be it fascists, communists, etc.) or are an international pariah, then join SETA (it's in my signature)!

GRAIL does the same.

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Vu Den Voc wrote:

I have not invaded you. The only reason why I am sending threats is because your aim is to big and not thought out enough.

so what sounds like a better version than my plan? I'll wait...

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Tranzoria wrote:

GRAIL does the same.

Yes, but hunts down countries like mine. So that's why I made this.
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:02 pm

Official Oneid Statement

We have heard that a little nit named Vu Den Doc is expressing hatred towards fascism and is planning to create an alliance dedicated to the fight against fascism in the multiverse. Oneid has numerous trade relations with such nations, many individuals consider Oneid a fascist nation. If Vu Den Doc does not pay $ 10 billion in compensation for this nonsense within 24 hours and send an official apology to our nation. Oneid will declare war on Vu Den Doc, we will conquer your nation, exterminate its population, salt the fields, burn cities and plunder everything we can take and burn what we can't take. Your people will be enslaved and work in death camps to the last. Your 10 million inhabitants with a weak economy, weak military forces, no nuclear weapons and a small territory cannot oppose us. We warmly recommend that you give us what we want.
Last edited by Oneid on Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:I have not invaded you. The only reason why I am sending threats is because your aim is to big and not thought out enough.

To clear the SPREAD of Fascism in Smaller Nations and not against larger ones in order to preserve Fascism as a whole, as it can be good, judging by the Leader, for example Julius Caesar, but also in order to make sure Smaller Nations, who tend to abuse the Powers of Fascism, not be in reach of the Spread, which is taken by choice, not by force from other nations. This can include simple operation and Border Control form Bigger Antifa Regions and Nation, and if it's too dire, a Coup de at.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Oneid wrote: Official Oneid Statement

We have heard that a little nit named Wu Den Doc is expressing hatred towards fascism and is planning to create an alliance dedicated to the fight against fascism in the multiverse. Oneid has numerous trade relations with such nations, many individuals consider Oneid a fascist nation. If Wu Den Doc does not pay $ 10 billion in compensation for this nonsense within 24 hours and send an official apology to our nation. Oneid will declare war on Wu Den Doc, we will conquer your nation, exterminate its population, salt the fields, burn cities and plunder everything we can take and burn what we can't take. Your people will be enslaved and work in death camps to the last. Your 10 million inhabitants with a weak economy, weak military forces, no nuclear weapons and a small territory cannot oppose us. We warmly recommend that you give us what we want.

Despite Langenia being a similar nation to yours, our military has forces stationed in Vu Den Voc and any harm committed to them is considered war.
LANGENIA

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:04 pm

We have heard that a little name Vu Den Doc is expressing hatred towards fascism and is planning to create an alliance dedicated to the fight against fascism in the multiverse. Oneid has numerous trade relations with such nations, many individuals consider Oneid a fascist nation. If Vu Den Doc does not pay $ 10 billion in compensation for this nonsense within 24 hours and send an official apology to our nation. Oneid will declare war on Vu Den Doc, we will conquer your nation, exterminate its population, salt the fields, burn cities and plunder everything we can take and burn what we can't take. Your people will be enslaved and work in death camps to the last. Your 10 million inhabitants with a weak economy, weak military forces, no nuclear weapons and a small territory cannot oppose us. We warmly recommend that you give us what we want.

A little too far, but okay.

Castille de Italia
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:05 pm

Mountbatten Manor
Office of the President of the Federation

President Faring shifted in his seat. The formation of a military bloc that opposed the oligarchic government of the Federation and nominally would mean a threat to his hold on power was terrifying. Faring knew that this was unacceptable, and promptly informed the State Secretariat to issue a missive to Vu Den Voc declaring a state of war between the Federation and Vu Den Voc.

A large red button sat on Faring's mahogany desk. "Not yet," he thought to himself, as he smiled thinking about the millions of communists burning in atomic hellfire.

Instead, Faring instructed the General Staff to prepare invasion plans for any nation supporting Vu Den Voc.

"Hey, remember that Molly Ringwald movie? The one with Long Duk Dong? These commies reminded me of that. Can I get that playing in the theatre room now?" Faring asked one of his aides.

Meanwhile, Operation AIDS, an abbreviation for ATOMIC INJURY for DEN'S STATE, was also in the works. The plan would involve nuclear incapacitation of VDV's military, leading to surrender of VDV to the Federation. At least that's the plan.

lol this ain't canon just fyi
The Castillian Federation | La Fédération Castillia
Fraternité sous notre Fédération

Main Directory | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:05 pm

We have heard that a little nit named Vu Den Doc is expressing hatred towards fascism and is planning to create an alliance dedicated to the fight against fascism in the multiverse. Oneid has numerous trade relations with such nations, many individuals consider Oneid a fascist nation. If Vu Den Doc does not pay $ 10 billion in compensation for this nonsense within 24 hours and send an official apology to our nation. Oneid will declare war on Vu Den Doc, we will conquer your nation, exterminate its population, salt the fields, burn cities and plunder everything we can take and burn what we can't take. Your people will be enslaved and work in death camps to the last. Your 10 million inhabitants with a weak economy, weak military forces, no nuclear weapons and a small territory cannot oppose us. We warmly recommend that you give us what we want.

Thtas too absurd of a treaty. All for what? Trying to establish peace in our region.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Langenia wrote:

We have heard that a little nit named Wu Den Doc is expressing hatred towards fascism and is planning to create an alliance dedicated to the fight against fascism in the multiverse. Oneid has numerous trade relations with such nations, many individuals consider Oneid a fascist nation. If Wu Den Doc does not pay $ 10 billion in compensation for this nonsense within 24 hours and send an official apology to our nation. Oneid will declare war on Wu Den Doc, we will conquer your nation, exterminate its population, salt the fields, burn cities and plunder everything we can take and burn what we can't take. Your people will be enslaved and work in death camps to the last. Your 10 million inhabitants with a weak economy, weak military forces, no nuclear weapons and a small territory cannot oppose us. We warmly recommend that you give us what we want.

Despite Langenia being a similar nation to yours, our military has forces stationed in Vu Den Voc and any harm committed to them is considered war.

Any harm done to Oneid, a Trade Partner of ours, is also an act of War.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:07 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:

Thtas too absurd of a treaty. All for what? Trying to establish peace in our region.

Your Region is not Unstable, it's fully Communist, there is no need for helping it!

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:07 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Vu Den Voc wrote:

To clear the SPREAD of Fascism in Smaller Nations and not against larger ones in order to preserve Fascism as a whole, as it can be good, judging by the Leader, for example Julius Caesar, but also in order to make sure Smaller Nations, who tend to abuse the Powers of Fascism, not be in reach of the Spread, which is taken by choice, not by force from other nations. This can include simple operation and Border Control form Bigger Antifa Regions and Nation, and if it's too dire, a Coup de at.

Amazing idea actually, want to be the head of FAFT now? You can slightly change the goal if you would like?

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:08 pm

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:To clear the SPREAD of Fascism in Smaller Nations and not against larger ones in order to preserve Fascism as a whole, as it can be good, judging by the Leader, for example Julius Caesar, but also in order to make sure Smaller Nations, who tend to abuse the Powers of Fascism, not be in reach of the Spread, which is taken by choice, not by force from other nations. This can include simple operation and Border Control form Bigger Antifa Regions and Nation, and if it's too dire, a Coup de at.

Amazing idea actually, want to be the head of FAFT now? You can slightly change the goal if you would like?

What's FAFT?
LANGENIA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents