NATION

PASSWORD

Trial On The HMS Liberty || Only Brklackellian Signatories

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Capitanarchia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Capitanarchia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02 am

Now let’s begin.

How will Brklackell‘s government be punished for their crimes?
The Free State Of Capitanarchia
Kap-I-Tan-Ark-ea

[Labeled Satire]

An extremist version of my political views

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:So i know that this trial is for all the leaders involved and will decide what crimes they did. Are these trials aslo going to decide the fate of the Brklackellian government? bECAUSE IF THEIR LEADER IS EXUCTED, THEN THERE WILL BE A HUGE POWER STRUGGLE AND ANRACHY.

"That benefits us. We gain internal influence in their politics, comrade," Furia whispers to the Vu Den Vocian representative.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Slovi Ulandstan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Slovi Ulandstan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03 am

Capitanarchia wrote:Now let’s begin.

Forced labour in Slovi Ulandstan, of course! He can begin paying off his debts to everyone that way.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03 am

In our view, in any way the attacked, Vu Den Voc, sees fit.
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Capitanarchia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitanarchia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03 am

Slovi Ulandstan wrote:

Forced labour in Slovi Ulandstan, of course! He can begin paying off his debts to everyone that way.

Does anyone agree to this punishment?
Kap-I-Tan-Ark-ea

[Labeled Satire]

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:04 am

No it should be forced labor in my nation, also me and Langenia should take over the government as well.
Last edited by Vu Den Voc on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 am

"Enough verified warcrimes, likely 3, warrant an execution." Uirkhuk said. "Two likely warrant life in prison, and one some amount of time, likely 10 terran years or 12.96871171 Inquellian ones."
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 am

Capitanarchia wrote:Does anyone agree to this punishment?

"To repay all the damages with only forced labor, those dudes gotta be immortal. How about we also seize their assets?"
Last edited by Skyhooked on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Capitanarchia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitanarchia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06 am

Forced labor would be appropriate, and they should be held in Vu Den Voc
Kap-I-Tan-Ark-ea

[Labeled Satire]

Slovi Ulandstan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Slovi Ulandstan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06 am

Skyhooked wrote:

"To repay all the damages with sole forced labor, this dude gotta be immortal. How about we also seize his assets?"

In dusty city of Modtin, he will repay debts by mining iron ores for 12 hours a day.

Capitanarchia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitanarchia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06 am

Skyhooked wrote:

"To repay all the damages with sole forced labor, this dude gotta be immortal. How about we also seize his assets?"

We will continue along this thoughline momentarily
Kap-I-Tan-Ark-ea

[Labeled Satire]

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07 am

His entire economy and assets should be split among us all
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Capitanarchia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitanarchia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07 am

Next, as for the fate of the nation. What land will be lost to other nations, and what will the new government be?
Kap-I-Tan-Ark-ea

[Labeled Satire]

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:His entire economy and assets should be split among us all

The best share must go to Vu Den Voc.
LANGENIA

Capitanarchia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitanarchia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:His entire economy and assets should be split among us all

That is approved
Kap-I-Tan-Ark-ea

[Labeled Satire]

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08 am

Inquellia does not want anything. They believe treaties should not give neutrals land or have allies transfer land between themselves. As such, we won't take anything from Brklackel.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Capitanarchia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitanarchia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:09 am

But back to the task at hand, how will the nations government change? And what land will be lost to opposite nations?
Kap-I-Tan-Ark-ea

[Labeled Satire]

Slovi Ulandstan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Slovi Ulandstan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:09 am

We request a $50 bill from Brklackel.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:09 am

Capitanarchia wrote:Next, as for the fate of the nation. What land will be lost to other nations, and what will the new government be?

The aggressors, as part of their surrender to Langenia, granted rights to build military bases on their land. The new government must be supervised by us and Vu Den Voc, and friendly and modeled off of us.
LANGENIA

Ideal Britain
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ideal Britain » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:09 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:No it should be forced labor in my nation, also me and Langenia should take over the government as well.

"Britain suggests 20 years to life in a British prison for crimes against peace, following the Nuremberg principles and UN charter."
says the Attorney-General of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
An MT alt-history Britain.
Year: 2021

British mixed-race (white and South Asian) Muslim Pashtun, advocate of Islamic unity.

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:09 am

Capitanarchia wrote:Next, as for the fate of the nation. What land will be lost to other nations, and what will the new government be?

The new government should be communist and just like mine.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10 am

"Well, it's entirely possible for us to take those ravaged, war torn lands and survivors under our wing, so no dictator would ever arise and use their riches for his vile goals, and restore them to the pristine state."
Last edited by Skyhooked on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Slovi Ulandstan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Slovi Ulandstan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:

The new government should be communist and just like mine.

Seconding the motion

Capitanarchia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Capitanarchia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10 am

Langenia wrote:

The aggressors, as part of their surrender to Langenia, granted rights to build military bases on their land. The new government must be supervised by us and Vu Den Voc, and friendly and modeled off of us.

That is approved, Vu Den Voc will supervise the new government. And all nations directly involved in the conflict will have a right to build military bases on the land.
Kap-I-Tan-Ark-ea

[Labeled Satire]

Ideal Britain
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ideal Britain » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10 am

Langenia wrote:

"Britain believes that appointing a new government is imperialistic but will build three Army bases and an RAF base there."
An MT alt-history Britain.
Year: 2021

British mixed-race (white and South Asian) Muslim Pashtun, advocate of Islamic unity.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents