NATION

PASSWORD

WE declare war on all communists (including Vu Den Voc)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:48 am

Lets allll enjoy some firework as this nation gonna get crushed B )
The Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop
  • Discord every bloody day and Truck Simulator Ultimate help...I cant get off
  • Boutta speedrun my exams sooon yeet screw this

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:49 am

Greater Kamilistan wrote:Lets allll enjoy some firework as this nation gonna get crushed B )

Do you mean Vu Den Voc or Brklackell, who already got crushed?
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:50 am

Greater Kamilistan wrote:Lets allll enjoy some firework as this nation gonna get crushed B )

This entire thread is BS. And yes, let's all gaze at the wonders of the destruction of a sovereign nation!
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:51 am

Langenia wrote:

Do you mean Vu Den Voc or Brklackell, who already got crushed?

Both!
The Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop
  • Discord every bloody day and Truck Simulator Ultimate help...I cant get off
  • Boutta speedrun my exams sooon yeet screw this

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:52 am

Are there any small (300 million or less)capitalist dictatorships nearby? :) :twisted:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:54 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:Are there any small (300 million or less)capitalist dictatorships nearby? :) :twisted:

Attack one and I attack you. Don't want me coming at you.
Ambassador To Canada

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:57 am

Oooooh boy.
You all can't just stay peaceful for very long can you?
Eh.
South Acren Arms is open to anyone who wants the best weapons for a decent amount.
Of course I'll gladly supply both sides, but all I ask is that you don't pull me into this messy conflict. Such wars is a waste of energy.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:57 am

Inquellia is withdrawing their peacekeepers. Who wants weapons from them?
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:00 am

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:Inquellia is withdrawing their peacekeepers. Who wants weapons from them?

I'll take them all!
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:03 am

Langenia wrote:
Exalted Inquellian State wrote:Inquellia is withdrawing their peacekeepers. Who wants weapons from them?

I'll take them all!

Alright then. Regular shipments of 100 Million Rank 25 Laser Rifles, 10 Million Robo-Suits, 8 Million Space Transports, 5 Million Supersonic Jet Aircrafts, 1 Million Submarines, and 100,000 Tons of Food will be arriving to you every months for a monthly cost of 100 Billion Dollars.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:05 am

Can't we just Nuke both of them?
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:09 am

Tranzoria wrote:Can't we just Nuke both of them?

All in favor say aye
Aye.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Great Imperium of Man
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Imperium of Man » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:09 am

While it would be fun to watch two primitive nations fight with each other, the Imperium will have to step in as we cannot allow humanity to tear itself apart.

I will be sending in the Imperial Fists chapter, along with several Imperial Guard Regiments to protect any innocent civilians in this conflict, as well as to ensure the fighting isn't prolonged.
"The Emperor Protects!"-Common Imperial saying

The Great Imperium of Man is a Warhammer 40k themed nation based on the human faction of the game. Though we're inspired by the Imperium of Man from the lore, I've taken certain liberties to make my nation unique from other 40k nations.

Please refer to our factbooks for NS-Stats, we don't use the official ones.

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:11 am

Megistos wrote:
Vu Den Voc wrote:Are there any small (300 million or less)capitalist dictatorships nearby? :) :twisted:

Attack one and I attack you. Don't want me coming at you.

i don't mean peaceful capitalist dictatorships, I'm talking about aggressive ones that commit genocides and mass concreacation camps, mass murder, and crimes against humanity.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:20 am

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:
Langenia wrote:
I'll take them all!

Alright then. Regular shipments of 100 Million Rank 25 Laser Rifles, 10 Million Robo-Suits, 8 Million Space Transports, 5 Million Supersonic Jet Aircrafts, 1 Million Submarines, and 100,000 Tons of Food will be arriving to you every months for a monthly cost of 100 Billion Dollars.

That's a great deal!
LANGENIA

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Rising Sun

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:20 am

What the hell?
Why did y'all think it was wise to attack Ve Den Voc who is apart of the Mantrean Commonwealth?
I think you all should back off who want to destroy Communism
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:25 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:
Megistos wrote:Attack one and I attack you. Don't want me coming at you.

i don't mean peaceful capitalist dictatorships, I'm talking about aggressive ones that commit genocides and mass concreacation camps, mass murder, and crimes against humanity.

Ah, okay.
Ambassador To Canada

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:26 am

hello

ok bye
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM STAND WITH HONG KONG

also plz stand in silence for Chow Tsz-Lok thank you
Member of SETA, Member of the ISC
Hong Kong Protesters, Thai Protesters, Milk Tea Alliance, and Milk Tea
Hong Kong Mob Beatings, Hong Kong Police Force, Beijing China, Fake Milk Tea
click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:11 am

Great Imperium of Man wrote:While it would be fun to watch two primitive nations fight with each other, the Imperium will have to step in as we cannot allow humanity to tear itself apart.

I will be sending in the Imperial Fists chapter, along with several Imperial Guard Regiments to protect any innocent civilians in this conflict, as well as to ensure the fighting isn't prolonged.

Oh look its the Imperium of Ma-
oh no.
No hard feeling for basically stealing your whole vibe right?

I shall keep my forces on standby, any more conflicts will result in a trade embargo, regardless of sides, and further action will result in termination
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Great Imperium of Man
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Imperium of Man » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:49 pm

South Acren wrote:
Great Imperium of Man wrote:While it would be fun to watch two primitive nations fight with each other, the Imperium will have to step in as we cannot allow humanity to tear itself apart.

Oh look its the Imperium of Ma-
oh no.
No hard feeling for basically stealing your whole vibe right?

I shall keep my forces on standby, any more conflicts will result in a trade embargo, regardless of sides, and further action will result in termination

Hard feelings is hardly the word to describe the Traitor Astartes that fight under your banner.
"The Emperor Protects!"-Common Imperial saying

The Great Imperium of Man is a Warhammer 40k themed nation based on the human faction of the game. Though we're inspired by the Imperium of Man from the lore, I've taken certain liberties to make my nation unique from other 40k nations.

Please refer to our factbooks for NS-Stats, we don't use the official ones.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents