NATION

PASSWORD

GRAIL-Kamilistan Peace Negotiations

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Greater Kamilistan wrote:
Kyundao wrote:"I have a better proposal," General Aryeh Sung interjected. "A constitution that enshrines into law the implementation of free market capitalism and the prohibition of slavery, lobbying and leftist political parties. The rest of the details can be filled in by the other delegates. We would also like for us and the other countries to establish military bases on your islands and along the coastline, just in case any one faction tries to destabilize yours."

Alex looked at the Kyundao Delegate

''So..you want to make GRAIL bases in my islands and coastline? And banned slavery , lobbying and any lefist political parties , hah , try.''

Aryeh gave Alex a stern, intimidating look. "You want a lasting peace or not?" the former asked. "We can easily continue one-sided hostilities and blast your major cities with hypersonic nukes if you refuse to work with us. You know very well what we're capable of so I suggest you choose wisely."

Everyone in the room could tell the Kyundaoan delegate was serious.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:36 pm

Kyundao wrote:

''So..you want to make GRAIL bases in my islands and coastline? And banned slavery , lobbying and any lefist political parties , hah , try.''

Aryeh gave Alex a stern, intimidating look. "You want a lasting peace or not?" the former asked. "We can easily continue one-sided hostilities and blast your major cities with hypersonic nukes if you refuse to work with us. You know very well what we're capable of so I suggest you choose wisely."

Vladimir growled at him and said, "If you want a freedom passed everywhere, a strict economic system does the exact opposite."
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:40 pm

Kyundao wrote:

Alex smiled and shooked his head.

''Oh , sir , so you are treathen us if we dont stop you have to bomb our cities , you know you gonna kill many civilians right? Not only that you are gonna violate international law , your trying to promote peace but you are making us to become hostiles.''

Everyone knew Alex was up to somethin base on his words
The Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop
  • Discord every bloody day and Truck Simulator Ultimate help...I cant get off
  • Boutta speedrun my exams sooon yeet screw this

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:55 pm

"Comrade Alex, i remind you, are you want be humilated again by MIDEC? Or, even GRAIL? Your must implementing democracy and anti-slavery law. Your economy system is your choice. Look on your citizen! What they need first? Food, clothing, and home! Your leader just make your economy worsened!"
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:06 pm

Ikheria wrote:"Comrade Alex, i remind you, are you want be humilated again by MIDEC? Or, even GRAIL? Your must implementing democracy and anti-slavery law. Your economy system is your choice. Look on your citizen! What they need first? Food, clothing, and home! Your leader just make your economy worsened!"

''Look , more protest and riots by these so called ''Pro-Democrats'' , is been 1 month of the riots and still going , they want us to crumble , so they want to overtook our goverment , the police and army are trying their best to calm it down yet they want us to crumbe.'' Said Alex
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Kyundao wrote:Aryeh gave Alex a stern, intimidating look. "You want a lasting peace or not?" the former asked. "We can easily continue one-sided hostilities and blast your major cities with hypersonic nukes if you refuse to work with us. You know very well what we're capable of so I suggest you choose wisely."

''Oh , sir , so you are treathen us if we dont stop you have to bomb our cities , you know you gonna kill many civilians right? Not only that you are gonna violate international law , your trying to promote peace but you are making us to become hostiles.''

"Fine. If you're going to continue being an inferior people, we Kyundaoans might as well treat you like one. Back to war it is." General Aryeh Sung condescendingly told Alex. The former stood up from his chair and proceeded to leave the room with Kyundaoan soldiers in tow. As soon as he walked out of the open door, he stopped and said something to the latter.

"Just so you know, we don't have to follow international law."

The General and his men leave the building where the peace talks were being held and drove to the airport in an armored car. There a Kyundaoan plane was waiting for them. Once they were all in, the plane took off for Kyundao.

Hours later, the Kyundaoan delegation returned to their country. The Emperor was there waiting for the delegation. "How did it go?" he asked. His cousin, Aryeh, replied by shaking his head. "They're as stubborn as their fellow Mohammedans," Aryeh told him. "Looks like we're going back to war."

OOC: Jesus motherfucking false messiah, my phone kept freezing this goddamn website.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Kyundao wrote:

"Fine. If you're going to continue being an inferior people, we Kyundaoans might as well treat you like one. Back to war it is." General Aryeh Sung condescendingly told Alex. The former stood up from his chair and proceeded to leave the room with Kyundaoan soldiers in tow. As soon as he walked out of the open door, he stopped and said something to the latter.

"Just so you know, we don't have to follow international law."

The General and his men leave the building where the peace talks were being held and drove to the airport in an armored car. There a Kyundaoan plane was waiting for them. Once they were all in, the plane took off for Kyundao.

Hours later, the Kyundaoan delegation returned to their country. The Emperor was there waiting for the delegation. "How did it go?" he asked. His cousin, Aryeh, replied by shaking his head. "They're as stubborn as their fellow Mohammedans," Aryeh told him. "Looks like we're going back to war."

OOC: Jesus motherfucking false messiah, my phone kept freezing this goddamn website.

OOC: Depdends , sometimes I have this problem beacue your application on phone is the reason why , close some application on ur phone and retsart it
News Headlines

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:16 pm

Ikheria wrote:"Comrade Alex, i remind you, are you want be humilated again by MIDEC? Or, even GRAIL? Your must implementing democracy and anti-slavery law. Your economy system is your choice. Look on your citizen! What they need first? Food, clothing, and home! Your leader just make your economy worsened!"

''Look , more protest and riots by these so called ''Pro-Democrats'' , is been 1 month of the riots and still going , they want us to crumble , so they want to overtook our goverment , the police and army are trying their best to calm it down yet they want us to crumbe.'' Said Alex

"Don't ask me why there are riots."
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:22 pm

Ikheria wrote:

"Don't ask me why there are riots."

''I know why but... I will tell KODIS or Kamilistan's Office of Defence , Intel and Security to deal with these ''Pro-Democracy'' protest , in meantime , I will go somewhere to rest , we will deal this next day.''

Alex got up from his seat and walked towards the exit , before he walks out of the door he punched the wall making his hand bleeds , and then walking out of the door and finding an nearby apartment for rent and took an rest there
News Headlines

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:36 am

Greater Kamilistan wrote:Alex got up from his seat and walked towards the exit , before he walks out of the door he punched the wall making his hand bleeds , and then walking out of the door and finding an nearby apartment for rent and took an rest there

Unbeknownst to Alex Segovish, a small group of Americans had followed him to the apartment. To avoid suspicion, they posed as Kamilistani officials, complete with formal suits and civilian baggage. They had learned of his apartment number from the reception personnel and upon arriving at Alex's apartment, took out a suppressed bolt-action pistol and a slab of pork after putting their gloves on. The American with the pistol knocked on the door. Alex opened the door soon after.

The most quiet gunshot known to man was fired.

Alex lay on the apartment floor bleeding and choking. He had been shot in the throat. He immediately realized that refusing the demands of one of the delegates at the peace talks was a fatal mistake. The American with the pistol reloaded the gun and shot Alex in the head, instantly finishing him off. Again, the gunshot was very quiet. One of the other Americans picked the ejected case up. The third American tossed the slab of pork on Alex Segovish's now dead body and quietly closed the door.

The three men exited the building through one of the exits that the stairways led to. Having slipped away unnoticed, they later took a bus to the airport. From there, they boarded their own plane and flew to an unnamed country.
Last edited by Kyundao on Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:04 am

OOC: Well that was brutal.
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:37 am

OOC: From my old accouunt till this , it appears that there's more 5 offcials been killed XD
News Headlines

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:04 am

The next day, with the Kamilistani delegate not appearing, the Trenakan delegate would knock on his apartment door. When he received no answer, he would open the door and would find Alex's dead body on the floor. He would send a message to the Trenakan Foreign Office, who would send a letter to the Kamilistani government.

Meanwhile, the police would request that the apartment building owner hand over the security footage from that day. The owner accepted, and gave them the footage. They would notice the "Kamilistani" officials murdering him, and would see that they left on a bus with a license plate that was identified by the traffic cameras in the street. After seeing this, they would question the bus driver, who said that they had gotten off near the airport. They then went to the airport and requested the security footage and travel logs. However, the airport owner refused, and they had to obtain a warrant from the courts.

It took over two days to finally get a warrant, and only to find that they had traveled on a private plane. The Trenakan Foreign Office, shortly after, would send another message to the Kamilistani government detailing the investigation and sending the security footage. The message also said that if they were to send another delegate, they would be guarded by Trenakan bodyguards, vetted by the Foreign Office.

In the Palace of Holnstein, where the peace talks were taking place, more guards would arrive to secure the entire building.
Last edited by Trenaka on Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:24 am

Trenaka wrote:The next day, with the Kamilistani delegate not appearing, the Trenakan delegate would knock on his apartment door. When he received no answer, he would open the door and would find Alex's dead body on the floor. He would send a message to the Trenakan Foreign Office, who would send a letter to the Kamilistani government.

Meanwhile, the police would request that the apartment building owner hand over the security footage from that day. The owner accepted, and gave them the footage. They would notice the "Kamilistani" officials murdering him, and would see that they left on a bus with a license plate that was identified by the traffic cameras in the street. After seeing this, they would question the bus driver, who said that they had gotten off near the airport. They then went to the airport and requested the security footage and travel logs. However, the airport owner refused, and they had to obtain a warrant from the courts.

It took over two days to finally get a warrant, and only to find that they had traveled on a private plane. The Trenakan Foreign Office, shortly after, would send another message to the Kamilistani government detailing the investigation and sending the security footage. The message also said that if they were to send another delegate, they would be guarded by Trenakan bodyguards, vetted by the Foreign Office.

In the Palace of Holnstein, where the peace talks were taking place, more guards would arrive to secure the entire building.

The Kamilistani Intel of Foreign Nations or KIFN will receive the message via telegram , the message shock the whole goverement when they heard that Alex Segovish was reportly killed in his rrented apartment , KCSA Senior Colonel Grigor Chernoffski and National and People's Congress Council Senior Congress Council Member Assad Al-Dahir werre disgusted and were raged when they heard they fellow national delegate was killed.

Not just an delegate but an freaking , god damn Minister , Minster of Defence , whos gonna take Defence Role now , they have to arranged a few higly trusted goverments. Meanwhile at the meeting , they have to discussed whether or not should they sent another high ranking personal there or just an Ambassador or Goverment working offical.

''Well..Alex Segovish is dead , and they told us that these 'Kamilistani' officials killed him , we didnt even sent more then one , we just Alex only.'' Said Colonel Ali Al-Hasun Muhammed as he was in confusion

''It could be some of our enemies , since he told us he didnt agreed , with some terms some of those stupid idiots shot him both throat and head.''-Said Senior Congress Council Member Assad Al-Dahir

''What about the Kyundao troops having freaking genocide against our muslims brrothers and sisters.'' Asked KODIS General Office Supervisor Dima Stravakov

''Ok , we sent Anna Melinovki , KODIS Council Member , Head of the National Treasury and the Head of Adminstrative Krauka Goverments Branches , well shes kinda hot and beautiful , quite discipline , she also can agreed some terms , and we will sent a few videos regarding Kyundao thing.''

The whole room went silents for a sec and agreed.

They telegram the Trenakan Goverment that they will sent Anna Melinovki , an KODIS Council Member , Head of the National Treasury and the Head of Adminstrative Krauka Goverments Branches or [ AKGB ]. They will also sent a few videos regarding the Kyundao Troops.

The video shows a few Kyundao troops dragging a few young men into an deserted village in the Western Area , most of them are simply normal citizenz , the troops fired at the captured men and the dead bodies were left there to rot.
News Headlines

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:26 am

Trenaka wrote:The next day, with the Kamilistani delegate not appearing, the Trenakan delegate would knock on his apartment door. When he received no answer, he would open the door and would find Alex's dead body on the floor. He would send a message to the Trenakan Foreign Office, who would send a letter to the Kamilistani government.

The Kamilistani Intel of Foreign Nations or KIFN will receive the message via telegram , the message shock the whole goverement when they heard that Alex Segovish was reportly killed in his rrented apartment , KCSA Senior Colonel Grigor Chernoffski and National and People's Congress Council Senior Congress Council Member Assad Al-Dahir werre disgusted and were raged when they heard they fellow national delegate was killed.

Not just an delegate but an freaking , god damn Minister , Minster of Defence , whos gonna take Defence Role now , they have to arranged a few higly trusted goverments. Meanwhile at the meeting , they have to discussed whether or not should they sent another high ranking personal there or just an Ambassador or Goverment working offical.

''Well..Alex Segovish is dead , and they told us that these 'Kamilistani' officials killed him , we didnt even sent more then one , we just Alex only.'' Said Colonel Ali Al-Hasun Muhammed as he was in confusion

''It could be some of our enemies , since he told us he didnt agreed , with some terms some of those stupid idiots shot him both throat and head.''-Said Senior Congress Council Member Assad Al-Dahir

''What about the Kyundao troops having freaking genocide against our muslims brrothers and sisters.'' Asked KODIS General Office Supervisor Dima Stravakov

''Ok , we sent Anna Melinovki , KODIS Council Member , Head of the National Treasury and the Head of Adminstrative Krauka Goverments Branches , well shes kinda hot and beautiful , quite discipline , she also can agreed some terms , and we will sent a few videos regarding Kyundao thing.''

They telegram the Trenakan Goverment that they will sent Anna Melinovki , an KODIS Council Member , Head of the National Treasury and the Head of Adminstrative Krauka Goverments Branches or [ AKGB ]. They will also sent a few videos regarding the Kyundao Troops.

The video shows a few Kyundao troops dragging a few young men into an deserted village in the Western Area , most of them are simply normal citizenz , the troops fired at the captured men and the dead bodies were left there to rot.

The Superior Court, having taken over for the Senate during its deadlock, would receive this message and accept the delegate. They would also react with disgust to the actions of Kyundao.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:32 am

Emperor Sebastian I, who has been quiet during this meeting finally speaks

"Mr.Segovish, are you aware that your military is technically violating the ceasefire by intervening in the Ohkhoskalite Civil War? EUL Army Engineers and Medics with EUL civillian volunteers assisting in the recovery of Ohkos, we wouldn't care if you kept your intervention diplomatic only, however the deployment of 1,200 troops puts EUL military troops in harm's way, we ask that you withdraw from Ohkos and keep your involvement in the civil war diplomatic. The only way we will allow Kamilistani troops to operate in Ohkos is aid in the recovery through repairs, healthcare etc." -Emperor Sebastian I

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:34 am

Union and Liberty wrote:Emperor Sebastian I, who has been quiet during this meeting finally speaks

"Mr.Segovish, are you aware that your military is technically violating the ceasefire by intervening in the Ohkhoskalite Civil War? EUL Army Engineers and Medics with EUL civillian volunteers assisting in the recovery of Ohkos, we wouldn't care if you kept your intervention diplomatic only, however the deployment of 1,200 troops puts EUL military troops in harm's way, we ask that you withdraw from Ohkos and keep your involvement in the civil war diplomatic. The only way we will allow Kamilistani troops to operate in Ohkos is aid in the recovery through repairs, healthcare etc." -Emperor Sebastian I

OOC: You're a little late dude. Alex Segovish is dead.

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:34 am

Trenaka wrote:

The Superior Court, having taken over for the Senate during its deadlock, would receive this message and accept the delegate. They would also react with disgust to the actions of Kyundao.

The Kamilistani delegate arrived in her black formal suit , she was sent by KODIS , KCSA and PNG , well..of course she heard about GRAIL and Trenaka but was afraid to end like Alex Segovish is. She arrived at the hall where the others were
News Headlines

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:36 am

Kyundao wrote:
Union and Liberty wrote:Emperor Sebastian I, who has been quiet during this meeting finally speaks

OOC: You're a little late dude. Alex Segovish is dead.

OOC: Whoops lol, whoever is the Kamilistani Delegate now :P

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:53 am

Union and Liberty wrote:
Kyundao wrote:OOC: You're a little late dude. Alex Segovish is dead.

Anna Melinovki is the new delegate , and shes quite beautiful and hot
News Headlines

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:00 am

Union and Liberty wrote:

Anna Melinovki is the new delegate , and shes quite beautiful and hot

OOC: Okay same question to Mrs. Melinovki

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:14 am

OOC: Mrs Anna Melinovki

''Well..I cant make the laws , well I can convice them to leave Ohkhos , but they wanted to spread Nationalism across the land , also I wonder who kiled Alex Segovish. Also anything else.'' Said Anna Melinovki politely towards the other delegate
News Headlines

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:24 am

''Well..I cant make the laws , well I can convice them to leave Ohkhos , but they wanted to spread Nationalism across the land , also I wonder who kiled Alex Segovish. Also anything else.'' Said Anna Melinovki politely towards the other delegate

"Do what you can, I'm not one to put harsh terms on a crippled nation, but I needed to bring this to the table as it could jeopardize this peace deal. Also, Mrs. Melinovki, the beginning of any war reparations involving the payment by Greater Kamilistan to the EUL will be delayed for 4 as we know of the economic and refugee crisis the war has caused to Greater Kamilistan." -Emperor Sebastian I

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:31 am

Union and Liberty wrote:

"Do what you can, I'm not one to put harsh terms on a crippled nation, but I needed to bring this to the table as it could jeopardize this peace deal. Also, Mrs. Melinovki, the beginning of any war reparations involving the payment by Greater Kamilistan to the EUL will be delayed for 4 as we know of the economic and refugee crisis the war has caused to Greater Kamilistan." -Emperor Sebastian I

''Thanks , and what about the Kyundao troops in Kamilistan that are simply killing musilms.'' -Said Anna Melinovki
News Headlines

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:00 am

Union and Liberty wrote:

''Thanks , and what about the Kyundao troops in Kamilistan that are simply killing musilms.'' -Said Anna Melinovki

"We've already condemned the action as an act of genocide, as for military intervention, the EUL has few resources nearby, only a frigate, a logistics ship and a company of marines with no armoured vehicles. EUL-AF senior officers are trying to gather up a force to head out to deal with Kyunado's genocide, because I know how barbaric a genocide can be..." -Emperor Sebastian I

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents