NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of war

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Declaration of war

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:14 am

This is an Private RP. TG me to join.
I am Rwekazaland. An very nice country that you can live in.

Participant in:
    International Basketball Championships 30
    World Baseball Classic 50
    WCoH XLI (41)
    Aussie Rules World Cup II.
    No Awards yet :(

Live Life.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:06 am

This rp war is going to be non stat for you oldies out there!
As someone who joined NS a while back in 2015 on seperate accounts off and on (This is my fifth) I know what we all love and thats Nonstat warfare
Anywho, this is goin to be set in 2020
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:42 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:This rp war is going to be non stat for you oldies out there!
As someone who joined NS a while back in 2015 on seperate accounts off and on (This is my fifth) I know what we all love and thats Nonstat warfare

;)

Participant in:
    WCoH XLI (41)

Live Life.

Atlantican People
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantican People » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:44 pm

death :arrow:
Last edited by Atlantican People on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Rwekazaland wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:This rp war is going to be non stat for you oldies out there!

;)

Tensions rise as the relations between Bala Mantre and Rwekazaland decrease. In the Parliament, they are shouting on what the right decision is to do. Should they call the colonies and get people from them? Vladimir Putin II tries to meditate the argument as well.
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:50 pm

Tensions rise as the relations between Bala Mantre and Rwekazaland decrease. In the Parliament, they are shouting on what the right decision is to do. Should they call the colonies and get people from them? Vladimir Putin II tries to meditate the argument as well.[/quote]
Rwekazaland starts to mobilize its military after declaring war on bala mantre.
Rwekazalandins found burning bala flags,Shouting out insults about bala's leader.

Participant in:
    WCoH XLI (41)

Live Life.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Rwekazaland wrote:Tensions rise as the relations between Bala Mantre and Rwekazaland decrease. In the Parliament, they are shouting on what the right decision is to do. Should they call the colonies and get people from them? Vladimir Putin II tries to meditate the argument as well.

Rwekazalandins found burning bala flags,Shouting out insults about bala's leader.
[/quote]
Port Yunanio:
"Commander Jusian! I did not expect to see you here!" Said Sargent Hunaz as he walked through the docks. He strolled on through as he watched veteran soldiers climb into boats and bid tearful ferewells to their families. Bala Mantre had fought so much more and have been on much more alert than many other nations. He turned towards the stars as so did Jusian as he pulled out a bottle of vodka from his coat. "I did not expect you to be here as well." Jusian replied.
"A friend not knowing Im here when Im practically building a response? Hurtful." Hunaz joked poking Jusian in the ribs.
Jusian looked towards the families and pointed, "See them? I see soldiers from all over the colonies and country and I see new recruits and draftees. I remember wars that we were in in which I believed I would never step back on solid ground. I worry that again."
A silence passed through the men and Hunaz turned as he walked towards his ship H.M.S Mantre and watched as his old friend grew tinier as the ship headed towards the battle grounds.
Airgrounds:
In the airfields, the defense systems go up as soldiers run back and forth ready to gatehr planes at any notice. Attacker planes are loaded in as Bala Mantre goes on Defcon 1

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kanerland
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

The War

Postby Kanerland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:36 pm

As the War begins, Kanerland immediately mobilizes it's army, dern Dekenburg announces that "if Necessary, the Kaner arsenal of WMD's can be used
meanwhile an unexpected meeting happens, "commander Sensenburgen, I didn't expect you to come to my battalion, says Denjenburg, commander of the 4th battalion of Sensenburgen's division "I have some very important news to tell you, your going to be the main unit of the division, were gonna need you to punch holes in the enemy line.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:38 pm

Kanerland wrote:As the War begins, Kanerland immediately mobilizes it's army, dern Dekenburg announces that "if Necessary, the Kaner arsenal of WMD's can be used
meanwhile an unexpected meeting happens, "commander Sensenburgen, I didn't expect you to come to my battalion, says Denjenburg, commander of the 4th battalion of Sensenburgen's division "I have some very important news to tell you, your going to be the main unit of the division, were gonna need you to punch holes in the enemy line.

"I bring every British Citizen on their news and screens today as I declare that we Brits will never back down and never surrender! Just like we did in World War 2 and 1, we will never back down and we will rule the seas! Long live the union!"
-Co Leader Vladimir Putin II

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kanerland
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanerland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Kanerland wrote:As the War begins, Kanerland immediately mobilizes it's army, dern Dekenburg announces that "if Necessary, the Kaner arsenal of WMD's can be used

"I bring every British Citizen on their news and screens today as I declare that we Brits will never back down and never surrender! Just like we did in World War 2 and 1, we will never back down and we will rule the seas! Long live the union!"

We use the transport system we made before the union with Bala Mantre to transport troops quickly to the frontlines we also start transporting heavy equipment like artillery, AFV's, and tanks more for in order to prepare for the inevitable offensives
dern dekenburg comes live on tv and says these words
"I will like to announce to every citizen of the union, that we will win this battle, we are stronger in population, our combined army of the Union will crush these rwekazzans with ease, we will. win this, and we shall, march to victory, RULE! BRITANNIA!"
Last edited by Kanerland on Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Bagpipes of Doom

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Kanerland wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:"I bring every British Citizen on their news and screens today as I declare that we Brits will never back down and never surrender! Just like we did in World War 2 and 1, we will never back down and we will rule the seas! Long live the union!"

We use the transport system we made before the union with Bala Mantre to transport troops quickly to the frontlines we also start transporting heavy equipment like artillery, AFV's, and tanks more for in order to prepare for the inevitable offensives
"I will like to announce to every citizen of the union, that we will win this battle, we are stronger in population, our combined army of the Union will crush these rwekazzans with ease, we will. win this, and we shall, march to victory, RULE! BRITANNIA!"

The soldiers deployed along the Rwekazalandian border begin playing bagpipes as they get things prepared.
Britain is fully ready
Ships begin turning their guns on the Rwekazaland coast as the bagpipes begin getting everything but quieter.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kanerland
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanerland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Kanerland wrote:

The soldiers deployed along the Rwekazalandian border begin playing bagpipes as they get things prepared.
Britain is fully ready
Ships begin turning their guns on the Rwekazaland coast as the bagpipes begin getting everything but quieter.

meanwhile, a Kaner unit, is ordered to Bring some artillery to the preparation zone, they then start adding artillery shells to the bagpipe noises as swell
British Air Force launches a bombing campaign angainst Rwekazaland navy, In order for total sea domination,

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:12 pm

Kanerland wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:The soldiers deployed along the Rwekazalandian border begin playing bagpipes as they get things prepared.
Britain is fully ready

meanwhile, a Kaner unit, is ordered to Bring some artillery to the preparation zone, they then start adding artillery shells to the bagpipe noises as swell
British Air Force launches a bombing campaign angainst Rwekazaland navy, In order for total sea domination,

And among that, British ships clash with Rwekazaland ships:
Battle of Murnan

It was insanity for three hours, as the ships clashed and men screamed in agony as fires erupted from the spilled oil of leaking ships. Hanaz watched from his ship as it was pummeled but after the three hours the battered British flag raises proud as they watch the Rwekazaland ships retreat
OOC: Rwekazaland is offline so dont post until he is back on

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kanerland
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanerland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Kanerland wrote:meanwhile, a Kaner unit, is ordered to Bring some artillery to the preparation zone, they then start adding artillery shells to the bagpipe noises as swell

Battle of Murnan

It was insanity for three hours, as the ships clashed and men screamed in agony as fires erupted from the spilled oil of leaking ships. Hanaz watched from his ship as it was pummeled but after the three hours the battered British flag raises proud as they watch the Rwekazaland ships retreat

OOC: ok I won't post

Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:36 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Rwekazaland wrote:Tensions rise as the relations between Bala Mantre and Rwekazaland decrease. In the Parliament, they are shouting on what the right decision is to do. Should they call the colonies and get people from them? Vladimir Putin II tries to meditate the argument as well.

Port Yunanio:
"Commander Jusian! I did not expect to see you here!" Said Sargent Hunaz as he walked through the docks. He strolled on through as he watched veteran soldiers climb into boats and bid tearful ferewells to their families. Bala Mantre had fought so much more and have been on much more alert than many other nations. He turned towards the stars as so did Jusian as he pulled out a bottle of vodka from his coat. "I did not expect you to be here as well." Jusian replied.
"A friend not knowing Im here when Im practically building a response? Hurtful." Hunaz joked poking Jusian in the ribs.
Jusian looked towards the families and pointed, "See them? I see soldiers from all over the colonies and country and I see new recruits and draftees. I remember wars that we were in in which I believed I would never step back on solid ground. I worry that again."
A silence passed through the men and Hunaz turned as he walked towards his ship H.M.S Mantre and watched as his old friend grew tinier as the ship headed towards the battle grounds.
Airgrounds:
In the airfields, the defense systems go up as soldiers run back and forth ready to gatehr planes at any notice. Attacker planes are loaded in as Bala Mantre goes on Defcon 1
[/quote]
The Rwekazaland army starts to throw nukes in bala's city as we start war.
We send our army too the warzone.

Participant in:
    WCoH XLI (41)

Live Life.

Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Kanerland wrote:meanwhile, a Kaner unit, is ordered to Bring some artillery to the preparation zone, they then start adding artillery shells to the bagpipe noises as swell

Battle of Murnan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thats godmoding. You don't control me

Participant in:
    WCoH XLI (41)

Live Life.

Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:41 pm

Kanerland wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:"I bring every British Citizen on their news and screens today as I declare that we Brits will never back down and never surrender! Just like we did in World War 2 and 1, we will never back down and we will rule the seas! Long live the union!"

Your not in the RP

Participant in:
    WCoH XLI (41)

Live Life.

Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Starts the invasion of Vyata Temor

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:04 pm

The Rwekazaland government has splited its army to go VS Vyata Temor.
The Rwekazaland army starts to fly around the capital city of Vyata Temor and starts to shoot the buildings,tower and people.
The Rwekazaland now starts to ask Vyata Temor to surrender or further harm will be committed

Last edited by Rwekazaland on Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Participant in:
    WCoH XLI (41)

Live Life.

Vist Vak Mantastown Islands
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vist Vak Mantastown Islands » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Rwekazaland wrote:The Rwekazaland government has splited its army to go VS Vyata Temor.
The Rwekazaland army starts to fly around the capital city of Vyata Temor and starts to shoot the buildings,tower and people.
The Rwekazaland now starts to ask Vyata Temor to surrender or further harm will be committed

In the support of Rwekazaland's ally We have now declared war on Bala mantre and Vyata Temor

11nations
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby 11nations » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:09 pm

The Road to freedom

With the Imperial nation of Bala mantre not listening to the demands of the 11nations people and it's representatives and most of the request to secede from Bala Mantre and form their own independent country sent to the Mantrean Monarch being denied has been slowly creating a Anti-Bala citizens or as the 11nations will call themselves Los hijos de la patria (The children of the Fatherland) who soom take onto to the streets chanting for Secession and Liberty ringing through out the streets as they begin burning down anything symbolizing the Imperialist and anything Pro-Bala Mantrean

A few of the radicals even use illegal military fire weapons as they beging marching into government buildings in Mexico and removing anyone who supports The Bala cause and replace them with Pro-Secession, the local police even join in as they allow them to burn down statues and buildings

11nations
Civil Servant

Postby 11nations » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:10 pm

Rwekazaland wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:And among that, British ships clash with Rwekazaland ships:
Battle of Murnan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thats godmoding. You don't control me

Pardon me, am I late?

Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:11 pm

11nations wrote:
Rwekazaland wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thats godmoding. You don't control me

Pardon me, am I late?

no

Participant in:
    WCoH XLI (41)

Live Life.

11nations
Civil Servant

Postby 11nations » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Rwekazaland wrote:
11nations wrote:Pardon me, am I late?

no

is bala offline?

Rwekazaland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Rwekazaland » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:14 pm

11nations wrote:
Rwekazaland wrote:no

is bala offline?

Yes/

Participant in:
    WCoH XLI (41)

Live Life.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:49 pm

This rp has been declared null and void
11nations you have no freedom and I still own Rwekazaland

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents