NATION

PASSWORD

The Great Eurasian War (IC/Register First/PT & Early MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Redfrost-Elemental States
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Redfrost-Elemental States » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:06 am

Old Tanokiana wrote:
Meanwhile in the Moscow Bunker...
"A request for military access?" the Tsar asked Brig.Gen. Archaneyisch.
the General replied: "Yes, My Tsar, the Rougkalts are asking for our permission to move with us, borrow a bit of supplies, perhaps a gun or two..." The Tsar looked as if he if was being told a joke. "You know what?" the Tsar said, "Hand out letters, fax copies, telegrams, whatever! Write on those messages that all of Tanokianas' allies shall have good access to our frontlines and supply lines, they can use our foothold in Novy, and soon, in Nyda and Novy Urengoy, Hell, send over a lend lease to the Rougekalts of 17,000 stamped Frisian Red steel rifles from EFF! All in the name to help alleviate pressure, orders straight form the Tsar!" Gen. Archayenisch did not hesitate to immediately send the message to all of the allied participants.

[ooc: Rougekalt is the Tanokian term for Redfrost because Rouge=red and kalt=cold, and cold=frost. I like mixing languages native to my area lol]

"Well.." The Premier said, looking over the Armed Forces Generals in a hidden bunker near the Red Palace*. "It seems that they allowed it, well then. General
Kriegsmacher, General Kobayashi, tell your men to ready up. Air Marshal Watanabe, I want the 15th and 16th MAW, as well as whatever fighter and bomber wings we do not need in Operation: Raikiri in full readiness, as well as fitted with enough fuel, to fly to Tanokiana to be based there as well. Admiral Sato, prepare the 1st Fleet and 1st Amphibious Squadron. Dismissed."As the High-Ranks filed out of the room, The Premier looked towards the map, projected with a slightly bulky digital projector typical of the 1990s. "Well then." He then crossed his arms. "Your turn, False Prophet**."

*Red Castle got it's name during a period of bloodshed in the 1200s. Rumors has it that the red coloration of the walls was actually dried up, thickened, blood of people who tried to breach the castle.
**False Prophet is the codename for the Regent of the Holy State of Eurasia. Really stings that the self-declared leader of a Holy State got called a False Prophet, doesn't it?
Doesn't use NS stats.

Federated States of Canada
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Federated States of Canada » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:17 am

Redfrost-Elemental States wrote:
HJasja AL Siaid wrote:i nucelaer bom tge Euraisn state, and desgroy all its force

Bruh, this is just a one-liner RP. Petition to just ignore this?

OOC: Of course.

IC: Canada sends out a small volunteer force to aid the fight against Eurasia.

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:34 am

Federated States of Canada wrote:
Redfrost-Elemental States wrote:Bruh, this is just a one-liner RP. Petition to just ignore this?

OOC: Of course.
/quote]

I third this.
PT-MT Nation used to be a representation of my views, NS stats are used rarely
Former Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Back to RP...

Postby Old Tanokiana » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:30 pm

As the bodies have piled, a Priest comes over to bless soldiers, alive and dead, foe and friend. The poor souls who died in the battle for Novy Urengoy will be remembered for their courage.

Meanwhile in the state of Nikolaeva, Old Tanokiana...
Humble trout farmer Alex Mumbara comes home from a day of work, today was his best day, he sat on his dinner table to calculate how much would be left over from his taxes, he also tunes in through his Telly, "If any weapons cache dropped onto your property, please send it to a nearby administrative office." read the news, coincidentally, a box of guns and ammo just busted through his roof for the 4th time. "Damnit" Alex muttered, the news said the airdropping of guns from Criminal planes were to end after 3 days, he hoped they won't come back tomorrow. "This better be the last box..." he moved the cache onto a stack of 2 more weapon caches. He just trucked off the last boxes to Neuösteraik, he'll send over these in the next or so...

meanwhile at the Miklos Horthy Airstrip, also Nikolaeva...
Marsheller Nicholas Hohenskalt was running a double-shift, he came at the airstrip around 2:00 am, it was currently 11:00 am, by 2:00 pm, he would get to go home and see his daughter. Rougekaltisch, Greatduxi, and Tanokian planes are all taking off and landing on the airstrip, he kinda felt the Air Forces were abusing the poor runway... Still, his pay was gonna damn worth it.

Back at the Frontlines...
one man who had been unconscious for 2 days had just woken up, realised his hand was missing, and was surrounded by enemy troops, and a white haired Colonel. the Colonel introduces himself, and tells the man he is under interogation. The man was the only Eurasian man to be captured from the battle of rubbel. He was asked about any atrocities that the regent comitted, if any of words the escapee were lies, if he knows the locations of the secret police. He confirmed all of it, the forced labour, mass silencing of anyone who threatens the regent, the concentration camps for anyone unfortunate to be alive., and the Locations of each secret police hq's. The man was to be deported off to Old Tanokiana on Moravia Island, on the Pisces Archipelago. "1 down, 7 more to go." sighed the colonel.

TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Redfrost-Elemental States » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Old Tanokiana wrote:meanwhile at the Miklos Horthy Airstrip, also Nikolaeva...
Marsheller Nicholas Hohenskalt was running a double-shift, he came at the airstrip around 2:00 am, it was currently 11:00 am, by 2:00 pm, he would get to go home and see his daughter. Rougekaltisch, Greatduxi, and Tanokian planes are all taking off and landing on the airstrip, he kinda felt the Air Forces were abusing the poor runway... Still, his pay was gonna damn worth it.

As Redfrost Intertheatre and Intratheatre airlifts now proceed to ferry parts of General Kobayashi's 12th Infantry Division, as well as parts of General Kreigsmacher's 3rd Armored Division as well as parts of 5th Mechanized Regiment to Nikolaeva, Air Marshall Watanabe proceeds to send 4th Tactical Fighter Wing as well as Strategic Command Force North to Tanokiana, hoping to use Tanokian runways to do close-air support and heavy bombing missions, sending the A-1 Skyraider-equipped 3rd Air Support Wing to assist.

Meanwhile, at Miklos Horthy Airstrip...
As soldiers now begin to unload their equipment from the C-141 Starlifters and the C-225 Mriyas, a Officer from the 12th Infantry watched as a unit dismounted from one of the aircraft, carrying their equipment. They look like the other soldiers, wearing British DPM-style uniforms and body armor which looks like Soviet 6B5 Body Armor mixed with a modern chest rig to contain their ammunition. As the unit proceeded to hurry to the convoy, a soldier from the unit, a normal rifleman equipped with a assault rifle, spoke to the other members of the unit. "Looks like we're going to reinforce the Western front." "Well, at least it's kind of temperate." His fellow rifleman said. "Besides, at least we aren't going to experience getting bogged down in winter like the poor lads in the Eastern Front will, ain't it?" "I guess you're right." The first one said, climbing to board a truck towards the front lines, linking up with the others. This convoy will now proceed to drive towards the frontlines, alongside MBT-80Us and MBT-2A1 Leopards of 3rd Armored.
Last edited by Redfrost-Elemental States on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doesn't use NS stats.

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

IC: Crimetopolis:

Postby Crimetopolis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:20 am

Army Central Command
Little Chicago
Crimetopolis

General von Panzer read the reports of the small arms commission. They recommended keeping the .276 Pederson rifle cartridge of the Garand 1932. But development of a high capacity magazine fed .276 for the Garand 1932 be done immediately, "The Garand 1932 will be oboelete within ten years. Recommend a rifle development program be initiated at once."

The rifle's specs?
A.Semi and fully selective fire capable
B. Not more than 20 inches barrel length, flash hider included.
C. 30 round detachable box magazine fed.
D. .276 Pederson caliber.
E. Stripper clip loading for emergency reserve.
F. Pistol grip stock
G. Ventilated handguard
H. Gripping groove stock.
I. Hooded front ramp sight and post.
J. Sliding ladder Ghost ring rear sight.

Memos were sent to Mauser, Garand, Murakami, Parabellum, Arisaka, Winchester, Nambu, Colt, Armalite, FN, Remington, Webley, Walther, Maxim, Iver Johnson, Schwarlose, Bergmann, Heckler& Koch, Mannlicher and Ruger. The responses? Murakami, Colt, Parabellum, Schwarlose. Nambu, Iver Johnson all too busy with the civilian firearms market to care. Maxim just had gone out of business. Mauser, Garand, Arisaka, Bergmann, Colt, Mannlicher, Webley, Winchester, Walther were too busy fulfilling government contracts to respond. That left FN, Armalite, Heckler and Koch, and Ruger whom responded all. Along with Dutch Creek State Police Arsenal, Little Chicago Naval Dockyard Arsenal, and Auto City Tank Depot Arsenal, also.

While the new 'Cyclone' rifles were in development, but they would not be fully perfected nor mass-issued until the war ended, but Crimetopolis military edge would be maintained. The Small Arms Commission recommended keeping the Beretta Model 1 and Mauser 9mm pistol. It also recommended keeping the simplified MG-34 variant in production along with the ZB-30 light machineguns, too.

General von Panzer signed the order this same action course was done, too.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

OOC

Postby Redfrost-Elemental States » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:48 am

Crimetopolis wrote:Army Central Command
Little Chicago
Crimetopolis

General von Panzer read the reports of the small arms commission. They recommended keeping the .276 Pederson rifle cartridge of the Garand 1932. But development of a high capacity magazine fed .276 for the Garand 1932 be done immediately, "The Garand 1932 will be oboelete within ten years. Recommend a rifle development program be initiated at once."

The rifle's specs?
A.Semi and fully selective fire capable
B. Not more than 20 inches barrel length, flash hider included.
C. 30 round detachable box magazine fed.
D. .276 Pederson caliber.
E. Stripper clip loading for emergency reserve.
F. Pistol grip stock
G. Ventilated handguard
H. Gripping groove stock.
I. Hooded front ramp sight and post.
J. Sliding ladder Ghost ring rear sight.

Memos were sent to Mauser, Garand, Murakami, Parabellum, Arisaka, Winchester, Nambu, Colt, Armalite, FN, Remington, Webley, Walther, Maxim, Iver Johnson, Schwarlose, Bergmann, Heckler& Koch, Mannlicher and Ruger. The responses? Murakami, Colt, Parabellum, Schwarlose. Nambu, Iver Johnson all too busy with the civilian firearms market to care. Maxim just had gone out of business. Mauser, Garand, Arisaka, Bergmann, Colt, Mannlicher, Webley, Winchester, Walther were too busy fulfilling government contracts to respond. That left FN, Armalite, Heckler and Koch, and Ruger whom responded all. Along with Dutch Creek State Police Arsenal, Little Chicago Naval Dockyard Arsenal, and Auto City Tank Depot Arsenal, also.

While the new 'Cyclone' rifles were in development, but they would not be fully perfected nor mass-issued until the war ended, but Crimetopolis military edge would be maintained. The Small Arms Commission recommended keeping the Beretta Model 1 and Mauser 9mm pistol. It also recommended keeping the simplified MG-34 variant in production along with the ZB-30 light machineguns, too.

General von Panzer signed the order this same action course was done, too.

So you're finally making a Automatic Rifle for your men, eh? I suggest that you buy some automatic rifles from other companies that developed it as an interim, or, have it compete in a shoot-off between the .276 Pederson rifles and the other assault rifles on the market, first in .276 Pederson and second in their original caliber.
Doesn't use NS stats.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Redfrost-Elemental States » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:08 am

Western Front, 9/30/2020
-The Redfrost Ready Action Force Alpha arrives in the frontlines of the Eastern Front, preparing their forces for Operation: Crimson, a large Three-prong attack into the Urals. The attack aims to capture Western Urals in three advances, with 1st Group attacking Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, 2nd Group attacking Khanty-Mansyisk Autonomous Okrug, and 3rd Group attacking Chelyabinsk and Sverdlovsk Oblast. This movements will persist until the 1st of November, allowing for a reorganization for a frontal spearhead into Kurgan and Tyumen Oblast, and opening a front in the Siberian Region.
-Multiple rocket artillery attacks are started by the Redfrosts against Holy State positions and towns in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, with 1st Group advancing near Novy Port. Their mission is to open up a front behind the Urals, to attempt a rear attack into the Ural Mountains Border Region, and allowing 2nd and 3rd Groups to destroy the line.
Doesn't use NS stats.

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Possible Warcrimes and Stonks

Postby Old Tanokiana » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 am

With the newly founded intel on the state of the Eurasian opposition, Col. Freeman ordered another new approach: Gas. Though captured prisoners were few in number (~22 after the battle for Nyda), the 42nd Logistics and Artillery division came to conclusion that these Eurasians didn't come prepared for chemical attacks of any form, and usually, after battles, Higher ranking soldiers seemed to have either crudely made Asbestos filtered gas masks, or a quality of what can only Match the finest in the world. The Gas to be used is simple tear gas, as the Eurasians didn't seem to have any form of highly advanced training. With Rougekaltisch Operation: Crimson underway in the south, and guaranteed reinforcements from the resistance, all seemed fine for the Eastern Front.

Meanwhile back at the Moscow Bunker...
The Tsar contacted Ambassador Yamamoto to tell her she has the year off. The Tsar is then approached by Gen. Stafford who, recently, ported in Petrograd. "My Tsar, the situation at home has shown our airstrips aren't capable of handling so many planes! We're being strained!" The Tsar assured him, since the conquering of the East, newer Airstrips have been made, and that the Revolutionaries have been supplying Steel to the mainland. "The only thing we must worry about is supply, the message sent to me said that the Ice breaker fleet can't keep on... We need more convoys, and have them sent to Nyda for the new Route, I don't want my men to starve." The Tsar said sternly. General Stafford nodded hesitantly, and the Tsar took notice. "If you have doubt in me, let me tell you this: There's a reason you became a General, now go act like it! But be smart." the General nodded, and saluted, before leaving the bunker for the West. The Tsar was left alone, to think by himself, all of the decisive actions in the North-East has been splendidly done by his Generals, he is responsible for some actions such as the seizing of the Northern ports. But something felt off, maybe he was being too kind? After all, the frontlines aren't the only places under pressure; The Romanovich Steelworks are barely keeping up with demand, plane runways are receiving heavy traffic, the shipping time to the Eastern Front doubles every victory, all in the name of what? A Godless state? The Tsar was tired, he had discussed about other battle plans just a few hours ago, he had to make sure all is fine at home, he was a father with too many mouths to feed, or perhaps too little? He questions his sanity or capability. Rest is much needed, for Tomorrow, He moves.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Redfrost-Elemental States » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Old Tanokiana wrote:With the newly founded intel on the state of the Eurasian opposition, Col. Freeman ordered another new approach: Gas. Though captured prisoners were few in number (~22 after the battle for Nyda), the 42nd Logistics and Artillery division came to conclusion that these Eurasians didn't come prepared for chemical attacks of any form, and usually, after battles, Higher ranking soldiers seemed to have either crudely made Asbestos filtered gas masks, or a quality of what can only Match the finest in the world. The Gas to be used is simple tear gas, as the Eurasians didn't seem to have any form of highly advanced training. With Rougekaltisch Operation: Crimson underway in the south, and guaranteed reinforcements from the resistance, all seemed fine for the Eastern Front.

Western Front, 10/1/2020
-Sections of 1st Group now proceed to use the gap in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug to bypass the Ural Mountains Border Region, bypassing a frontal assault typically needed in assaulting mountain fortifications. Meanwhile, we now proceed to land in Novaya Zelmya, using our heavy lifters to deliver equipment and materials to build a Forward Airbase, enough to base the 1st Strategic Bomber Command, which consists of 6 B-52 bombers, along with 12 B-58 Hustler low-level interdiction and penetration bomber aircraft.
They are responsible for interdicting and destroying what passes as a Holy State "Air Force" in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, as well as bombing and destroying Holy State positions and fortifications.
Doesn't use NS stats.

Provisional Government of Eurasia
Civilian

Founded: Sep 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional Government of Eurasia » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:59 pm

EURASIA CAPITULATES!

The Holy State of Eurasia, following decisive offensive campaigns by nations against it, has finally capitulated after months of terrible fighting. The previous leader, Regent Sergey Taboritsky, had reportedly committed suicide a day before all Eurasian forces on the frontlines surrendered. The reason for this suicide is unknown.

General Velimir, head of the Eurasian High Command, has now formed a new Provisional Eurasian Government, and is seeking peace with the victors of the war.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

OOC

Postby Redfrost-Elemental States » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:09 am

Provisional Government of Eurasia wrote:
EURASIA CAPITULATES!

The Holy State of Eurasia, following decisive offensive campaigns by nations against it, has finally capitulated after months of terrible fighting. The previous leader, Regent Sergey Taboritsky, had reportedly committed suicide a day before all Eurasian forces on the frontlines surrendered. The reason for this suicide is unknown.

General Velimir, head of the Eurasian High Command, has now formed a new Provisional Eurasian Government, and is seeking peace with the victors of the war.

Oh lel wut, why did he commit suicide and capitulate easily? Something shady is going on here, and I have a feeling it's not over......
Last edited by Redfrost-Elemental States on Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doesn't use NS stats.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Redfrost-Elemental States » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:23 am

Provisional Government of Eurasia wrote:
EURASIA CAPITULATES!

After the capitulation of the Holy State of Eurasia, the Redfrost Armed Forces, along with the Government at the Red Palace, accepts the peace given by the Provisional Government. However, due to the shadiness of the Nation-States' capitulation, as well as the weakness of the Provisional Government's military, due to the fact that the former Holy State's land has no modern equipment whatsoever, we now proceed to request a gradual takeover of power from the Coalition to the Provisional Government's Military, with 50,000 men and the 1st Strategic Division remaining on Eurasia, to train and give the Provisional Government's military time to adjust, as well as arming it with affordable and slightly-modern equipment for the era. We also request the Provisional Government to let us base a Counter-terrorism unit to train a proper Eurasian CTU force against possible remnants of the Holy State's Okhrana as well as other, pressganged conscripts presumably hiding in the desolate Siberian lands, as well as in the Far East. The Government also pledges industrial and economic aid via industrial equipment as well as foreign investments in Eurasian Companies, to help the Eurasian Economy modernize and adapt to the free market.
Doesn't use NS stats.

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimetopolis » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:27 am

Tanokianan Embassy, Little Chicago, Crimetopolis:

Numerous business and government officials were meeting with their Tanokianan counterparts. To ease the strain on the Tsarist air port system, It was proposed that the following action course be implemented:

The Paul-Oxford Proposal:
A, The Criminal Navy would build seaplane ports and roads in coastal areas. Mars Flying Boat Supply planes would land and Tanokianan trucks would move supplies to their destinations.

B. The Crimetopolis Federal Road Agency would build an interstate highway to Tanokiana for both military and civilian usage.

C. The Crimetopolis Federal Railroad Agency would build an extension to western Tanokiana From Tornadofurt.

D. THe Crimetopolis Farm Bureau would send seeds , technicians, farm animals, and farm equipment to improve Tanokian agriculture.

E. The Crimetopolis veterinary welfare ministry would help set up animal clinics in rural Tanokianan areas.

F. These proposals will be paid for by taking 5% of Eurasian oil, gold, and precious gemstone production henceforth.

G. In Crimetopolis gets tariff free trade and the right of Freewill Methodist Christians to practice their faith freely in Tanokiana. Also, Tanokiana's military may have bases at Tornadofurt and Auto City.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Redfrost-Elemental States » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:40 am

Crimetopolis wrote:Tanokianan Embassy, Little Chicago, Crimetopolis:

Numerous business and government officials were meeting with their Tanokianan counterparts. To ease the strain on the Tsarist air port system, It was proposed that the following action course be implemented:

A, The Criminal Navy would build seaplane ports and roads in coastal areas. Mars Flying Boat Supply planes would land and Tanokianan trucks would move supplies to their destinations.

B. The Crimetopolis Federal Road Agency would build an interstate highway to Tanokiana for both military and civilian usage.

C. The Crimetopolis Federal Railroad Agency would build an extension to western Tanokiana From Tornadofurt.

D. THe Crimetopolis Farm Bureau would send seeds , technicians, farm animals, and farm equipment to improve Tanokian agriculture.

E. The Crimetopolis veterinary welfare ministry would help set up animal clinics in rural Tanokianan areas.

F. These proposals will be paid for by taking 5% of Eurasian oil, gold, and precious gemstone production henceforth.

G. In Crimetopolis gets tariff free trade and the right of Freewill Methodist Christians to practice their faith freely in Tanokiana. Also, Tanokiana's military may have bases at Tornadofurt and Auto City.

Alongside this proposal by Crimetopolis, The Red Castle also proceeds to offer to both Tanokiana and Eurasia the following:

A. A bigger, much more modern airport near the capital city of Tanokiana and the Eurasian Provisional Government,

B. A discount on all military equipment bought from the Redfrost-Elemental States, with some equipment being given for free,

C. An inter-nation Highway and Railroad System from Tanokiana's capital city, through Eurasia, going through the nation that holds the Sakhalin, and ending in Edo, a important industrial city in Western Elementalia, as well as in Hanyang-Yamato, the capital of the Redfrost-Elemental States, located in Redfrostaria, and

D. A modern commercial and freight train system that operates from said Inter-Nation higway/railroad system.

This proposals will be paid via allowing Foreign companies to invest and open up production lines in Eurasia, as well as a Unified Trade Agreement between Crimetopolis, Old Tanokiana, and Eurasia.
Last edited by Redfrost-Elemental States on Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Doesn't use NS stats.

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:58 pm

With Victory in hand, and atleast 17,000 Eurasian soldiers surrenduring, Tanokian men and their counterparts can finally be blessed by the Fathers and can go home to rebuild and rest. The Colonel releived he didn't need to commit a warcrime, and The generals, who sat quietly and content with the end. This won't stop the Tsar however, as the apparent suicide of a Sergei Taboritsky is still shrouded in mystery, but that is for the future to hold, and a Job for a few IBINS Agents.

Crimetopolis wrote:Tanokianan Embassy, Little Chicago, Crimetopolis:

In response to Action A: In addition, Criminal bussinessmen will have the right to become residents of one area they please. Along with Manmade Islands to act as a quick pit stop to be used by allied nations.

In response to Action B: Tanokiana has enough infastructure to handle civilian and military use of roads, though the help is very welcome for the rather unfortunate areas, it is best to give such blessing to the more needy of it.

In response to Action C: Full permission granted. "As long as I and me' men get to have a bigger source of profit" -Saxton Hale, CEO of Mann Co.

In response to Action D: Though agricultural relief is not necessary, it is still very welcome.

In response to Action E: Full permission granted.
In response to Action F: Can't argue with that kinda deal. Signed.
In response to Action G: Full permission granted for Methodists. Along with giving Rougekaltisch and Criminals military bases in the State of Romanov Hills, in Andreiepol City.

Redfrost-Elemental States wrote:
Alongside this proposal by Crimetopolis, The Red Castle also proceeds to offer to both Tanokiana and Eurasia the following:

A. A bigger, much more modern airport near the capital city of Tanokiana and the Eurasian Provisional Government,

B. A discount on all military equipment bought from the Redfrost-Elemental States, with some equipment being given for free,

C. An inter-nation Highway and Railroad System from Tanokiana's capital city, through Eurasia, going through the nation that holds the Sakhalin, and ending in Edo, a important industrial city in Western Elementalia, as well as in Hanyang-Yamato, the capital of the Redfrost-Elemental States, located in Redfrostaria, and

D. A modern commercial and freight train system that operates from said Inter-Nation higway/railroad system.

This proposals will be paid via allowing Foreign companies to invest and open up production lines in Eurasia, as well as a Unified Trade Agreement between Crimetopolis, Old Tanokiana, and Eurasia.

In response to the Elemental States:

In response to Action A: The renovation of the Charles Aznavour Airport is not needed, The modernisation of the more rugged or crude airports however, you have full permission.

In response to Action B: Tanokiana does not need more surplus equipment, Eurasia would be more worthy of such a holding.

In response to Action C: Dear God, that is quite literally a Continental Road! From Mets Aznavour (Hannover, Germany) to Sakhalin is crazy! Permission granted.

In response to Action D: Permission granted.

The signage of the Treaty of...? Foreign investors are welcome to Old Tanokiana, and hopes for a bright and blessed future of our friendships!

In the following announcement of Surrender, Tanokiana has her own terms:
A) Any and all equipment that survived battle shall be kept in Tanokian hands. Unless the Tanokian Duma allows a return.

B) All POWs be returned to their respectful Nation-States.

C) The Government must have a backup plan in case things go south and another wackjob Messiah wannabe becomes Head of state.
D) A written constitution or Law saying that if necessary; citizens must arm and be able to dismantle the government if deemed tyrannical, with a few restrictions in case the civilians become mad themselves.
E) A Tanokian Embassy placed in all allied nations that participated. (You too Eurasia)

Old Tanokiana stands proud with her new-found comrades. Together, We are friends forever!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents