NATION

PASSWORD

Umbrous Sector Continuation Wars (FT, OOC, Interest)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Qhevak
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Qhevak » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Offical Star Nation/Organization Name: Shivastra Interstellar Security Cooperative
Leader: Distributed Swarm Intelligence
Nature of your state (Pick from Here): Pantocracy
Predominant religion/philosophy: Free-Market Anarchoposthumanism
Last edited by Qhevak on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Oortian Community of Qhevak
Distributed association of posthuman Oort cloud space habitats in deep Scutum Centaurus - basically all of these ideologies living together. A Power 5 civilization according to this index. Does not use NS stats. Wiki here.
Aerospace Engineering grad student, currently doing work on smallsat and sounding rocket projects.
Previously Gogol Transcendancy, Ibis Galaxy Alliance.
N&I RP in a shellnut

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011

Postby Doppio Giudici » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:55 am

Obviously very much approved, excited to see you here.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:53 pm

very intrested. putting a post here so i can put it in a formal request tommrow.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:04 am

These were the old missions, you can check the old thread to see how they progressed at here.

Primary Missions

-Kingbreaker

The warlord fleet tasked with protecting the Praaji sector must be destroyed in order to gain a foothold into Warlord space.The Yagumo Flotilla is based at Al-Uman, a mountainous arctic world orbited by 3 Kyuga IV defence stations. Admiral Yagumo commands from the Monarch, a Hastam class battlecruiser carrying four Lancer interceptor squadrons.

Secondary Missions

Collateral Damage

The Furar system is wavering in its loyalty to the Warlord Council. Autarch Xhu, the greatest warlord of them all, has dispatched four of his most trusted lieutenants and a powerful force to terrify the Furari, hopefully without destroying the valuable industrial facilities of Furar. Xhu's minions and the Furari leadership are meeting aboard Arraz Station above Furar Secondus. Taking them out could bring Furar to your side, but Arraz Station is teeming with civilians. How many innocent lives are worth Furari loyalty?

White Noise

The Aeolus, A crippled Warlord intelligence-gathering cruiser damaged in an unknown battle, has gone down on the harsh planet of Greholm. Powerful sensor readings are radiating out into space from the crash site. Get to it first, who knows what you might find.

The Great Game

The Frizian Republic shares a border with both the Umbrous Sector and the Gothan Empire. Reports have been coming in that agents of the Frizian Republican Intelligence Directorate (RID) have been supporting the forces of Lord Skagerrak the Purged, a breakaway warlord who successfully built a miniature fief in the twin systems of Guailor and Khasalgon in direct opposition to Autarch Xhu and his forces. If another power could remove the Frizian intelligence operation and replace it with their own support, the Purged Legions (Lord Skagerrak's army) could serve your interests instead, drawing enemy forces away from more valuable warlord holdings deeper inside the sector.

More Human than Human

An isolated research station on the garden planet Enjamos has been broadcasting a repeating distress signal for the last few days. Dr. Helen Corrigan, head of the research base Agamemnon, claims that the work on AI that had been going on there has gone out of control and they require urgent assistance.

Diamond in the Rough

A ragtag bunch of bounty hunters, thieves, killers, and thugs are scouring the asteroid mines in the Kyrponos system in search of a legendary vacuum diamond said to grant the owner supernatural powers. True or not the Kyrponos Beacon (as this is called) could buy you a whole system, if you can live long enough to sell it.

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Audunia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Audunia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:01 pm

Would love to be part of this, though I am admittedly a little lost on how the whole tech levels and such work

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:20 pm

Audunia wrote:Would love to be part of this, though I am admittedly a little lost on how the whole tech levels and such work

I'm still not sure on the plot.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Audunia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Audunia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:31 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Audunia wrote:Would love to be part of this, though I am admittedly a little lost on how the whole tech levels and such work

I could be mistaken, but from the brief list of missions, I assume it's somewhat freeform

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:43 am

Audunia wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

I could be mistaken, but from the brief list of missions, I assume it's somewhat freeform

Affirmative, that's how the last RP was.

Where in the process do you get confused exactly? I thought I provided a good number of examples?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents