NATION

PASSWORD

The Malayan Emergency [CLOSED][OOC | SIGN-UPS] (1948 PT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

OOC: OK

Postby Crimetopolis » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:35 am

I understand, South Africa's out What nations are open for me.

Cairene Arabia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cairene Arabia » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:38 pm

Langenia wrote:
Cairene Arabia wrote:Oh uh funny thing there mate.

Argentina here is Alfida, and Alfida is Muslim and made up of Moriscos expelled by Spain to the colonies after the Reconquista.

But yeah, you can apply for a country that fits in Orientis Universum. Including Alfida.

Oh, what countries are Catholic?

Every other South American and European country ig
ALKHILAFAT ALEABBASIAT WASALTANAT ALQAHIRA
!ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ
Government: Joint Elective Caliphate & Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: MENA | Capital: Qahira
Caliph: Fatin Al-Nasser | Sultan: Amir Faiz | Grand Mufti: Alim Al-Amin | Anthem: Every Arab is my Brother | Current RP: Silent No More
NEWS: Sultan Amir Faiz warns that whoever supports the Alawite Civil Rights Movement will be blocked from the Suez. | Grand Mufti declares fatwa against Alawites, says they are kafir and mushrikun. | Alawites led by Bashar Al-Assad demand right to publicly practice religion and be recognized as Muslim.

Fard left NS so his old accounts are under new management.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:49 am

Crimetopolis wrote:I understand, South Africa's out What nations are open for me.

I really suggest you just app as a faction or character.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:52 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:Assuming Hindustan won't come to an agreement with me, I will just withdraw my application.

I mean, you can still app as a character or faction.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:14 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Assuming Hindustan won't come to an agreement with me, I will just withdraw my application.

I mean, you can still app as a character or faction.

What about a faction in Bengal of Kawanese trying to make Bengal become free from Hindustan and return to British rule?
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

The State of Burma
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Burma » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:26 am

FACTION REGISTRATION FORM

Faction Name: Dobama Asi-ayone (Burmese: တို့ဗမာအစည်းအရုံ)

Which major nation will you nominally a part of? Hindustan

Brief Description of the Faction: The Dobama Asi-ayone is a Burmese nationalist and Bamar supremacist group founded in 1932, composed of several Hindustan lawyers, barristers and former military personnel of Bamar ethnic stock. The stated main aim of the organisation is to "establish an independent and ethnically homogenous Bamar state within the regions of Mandalay, Bago, Magwe, Yangon and Ayerwaddy". The political ideology of the faction itself is a mix of both new and old ideas: most members are devout Theravada Buddhists who strictly follow the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama (Lord Buddha), and hold extremely socially conservative views; yet the organisation itself is also poisoned by the newest toxins of the 20th century: nationalism, race supremacy, and neo fascism. Most faction leaders view their ideal "State of Bamar" to be one where the state takes care of all within the environment of a highly conservative, Buddhist nation. The faction, however, still remains split on several key issues. Whereas current faction leader and party chair Dr Ba Maw and most of his supporters are ardent admirers of the works of Mussolini and Giovanni Gentile, a young lawyer has been rapidly rising through the ranks, gaining increasing support from the younger, more progressive demographic: 33 year old lawyer Aung San is the embodiment of the new Burmese generation, one that still craves for independence and yet is not fully supportive of the harsh and authoritarian measures Ba Maw and his followers wish to put in place. They are also more welcoming of other races and religions, believing in not a "Burma for Bamars" but rather a "Burma for Burmese". Other key issues, such as how the party should practically bring about its aims, are also points of contention.

What does your faction attempt to accomplish in its involvement? The faction wishes to have Hindustan recognise Burmese independence within the aforementioned regions of Mandalay, Bago, Magwe, Yangon and Ayerwaddy.

RP Sample: I haven't RP'd with this account before, but I have several alt accounts.

OOC: I won't be using nukes, don't worry. Also, I understand Hindustan is a nation already, and that given this is taking place in his territory I will probably be rejected. If that is the case, I'll sign up as another nation.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:02 am

IC is up!
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:03 am

The State of Burma wrote:
FACTION REGISTRATION FORM

Faction Name: Dobama Asi-ayone (Burmese: တို့ဗမာအစည်းအရုံ)

Brief Description of the Faction: The Dobama Asi-ayone is a Burmese nationalist and Bamar supremacist group founded in 1932, composed of several Hindustan lawyers, barristers and former military personnel of Bamar ethnic stock. The stated main aim of the organisation is to "establish an independent and ethnically homogenous Bamar state within the regions of Mandalay, Bago, Magwe, Yangon and Ayerwaddy". The political ideology of the faction itself is a mix of both new and old ideas: most members are devout Theravada Buddhists who strictly follow the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama (Lord Buddha), and hold extremely socially conservative views; yet the organisation itself is also poisoned by the newest toxins of the 20th century: nationalism, race supremacy, and neo fascism. Most faction leaders view their ideal "State of Bamar" to be one where the state takes care of all within the environment of a highly conservative, Buddhist nation. The faction, however, still remains split on several key issues. Whereas current faction leader and party chair Dr Ba Maw and most of his supporters are ardent admirers of the works of Mussolini and Giovanni Gentile, a young lawyer has been rapidly rising through the ranks, gaining increasing support from the younger, more progressive demographic: 33 year old lawyer Aung San is the embodiment of the new Burmese generation, one that still craves for independence and yet is not fully supportive of the harsh and authoritarian measures Ba Maw and his followers wish to put in place. They are also more welcoming of other races and religions, believing in not a "Burma for Bamars" but rather a "Burma for Burmese". Other key issues, such as how the party should practically bring about its aims, are also points of contention.

What does your faction attempt to accomplish in its involvement? The faction wishes to have Hindustan recognise Burmese independence within the aforementioned regions of Mandalay, Bago, Magwe, Yangon and Ayerwaddy.

RP Sample: I haven't RP'd with this account before, but I have several alt accounts.

OOC: I won't be using nukes, don't worry. Also, I understand Hindustan is a nation already, and that given this is taking place in his territory I will probably be rejected. If that is the case, I'll sign up as another nation.

Onwards, to the Burmese Revolution!

NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:54 am

Nation name: The Brazilian Republic
Leader: General Joao Santos
Government type: Totalitarian military dictatorship
Ruling party: Nationalist Republican Alliance
State religion: Roman Catholicism
Capital: Rio de Janeiro
Military strength: 1 million
Which major nation will you be supporting? The Philippine Social Republic
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement? Demonstrate the ability of power projection, support all Catholics abroad.
RP Sample: A little something from one of the threads I made:
South of the Korea Strait, in the East China Sea...

long-range radar on the Langenien ships of the Western Fleet had detected the Polisian planes. Anti-ship missiles were fired at the Polisian 38th Combat Operations Fleet, and air defense systems from the carriers had already launched anti-air missiles to intercept the Polisian anti-ship missiles. AA fire and more anti-air missiles were fired at the Polisian aircraft. Aboard the aircraft carriers and amphibious assault ships, F-23 multirole fighters and F-58 stealth multirole fighters configured for the air-to-air and anti-ship role were scrambled. Reinforcements of more ships had also arrived from Longon to replace losses from the earlier Pere Houshian missile strikes.
The far eastern end of the North Korean-controlled DMZ, right next to the Sea of Japan...

Lieutenant Colonel Pak Jong-il wondered why, out of all the units in the Korean People's Army Ground Force, he had to be assigned to command one of the units that would have to bear the brunt of the rebel assault. Why couldn't he have a nicer command, perhaps of a mechanized rifle battalion stationed near his home in Pyongyang? He found it ironic that the fortifications built to defend against an invasion from the south were being used to defend against an invasion from the north. He had arrived to command a motor rifle battalion as part of the KPAGF forces in the far east of the DMZ, right next to the Sea of Japan. Now, his battalion was being shelled with mortar, towed artillery, and rocket fire from the rebels. He had ordered his men to dig in as best as they could and called for reinforcements from his superiors. All they could manage were a platoon of WW2-era, obsolete, unreliable T-34 medium tanks, which were quickly destroyed by the rebel bombardment. He grimaced as he watched one of his staff officers in the bunker he used as his headquarters call in an airstrike. Soon, two Su-25 attack aircraft and two Mi-24 attack helicopters arrived. As the Su-25s began their approach on the rebels, firing rockets, they were both hit in the engines by what appeared to be MANPADS and were shot down. The Mi-24s followed, firing anti-tank missiles at rebel tanks and armored vehicles. They were also hit by MANPADS and shot down. Where did the rebels get that gear? He didn't think his battalion could continue resisting much longer. Then, as if things could get any worse, rebel tanks, backed by mechanized infantry in APCs and IFVs as well as artillery stormed towards their positions. Attached anti-tank teams went into action. Suddenly, a call came from his superiors. His staff officer answered, and, with a surprised expression, told him that his superiors ordered surrender. He complied, and one of the officers' white shirt was used as a surrender flag. The rebels accepted. Soon, they were all prisoners of war. He was then taken to the rebel commander, who offered him two choices, join their ranks, or remain a POW. Though he had always been loyal to the government, he realized that Kim Jong-un's hold on power was tenuous. His good songbun was basically a bribe to remain loyal. All the government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea could provide as reinforcements was obsolete equipment and unwilling conscripts. He decided to join the rebels, and his battalion followed suite. He later learned that the KNF, in addition to capturing the far eastern North Korean-controlled DMZ, had also taken much of the eastern part of the North Korean-controlled DMZ.
After the KNF had taken most of the eastern coast of North Korea, the Langeniens quickly took advantage of the opportunity. Langeniens ships offloaded troops, equipment, and supplies into the country. Their was much military activity in Hamhung and Wonsan. Airlifts of more troops, equipment, and supplies were also conducted from bases in Longon. Technicians got to work repairing military hardware, and engineers rebuilt military infrastructure. General of the Army Manuel Lopez was assigned command of the invasion force. The joint Langenien military-KNF forces were divided, according to plan, into two groups. One group headed northwards to take the regime's foothold in the central eastern and northeastern North Korea and later advance into JKG territory. The other joined the race to Pyongyang and would later conquer all remaining regime and KDC territory.
At a war council in Kaesong, the senior FKA military commanders decided on a war plan. The FKA would join the race to Pyongyang, moving forces northwards and battling regime forces until capturing Pyongyang. All remaining regime resistance would be mopped up. The KNF forces advancing westwards would then be forced to fight a difficult urban battle to capture Pyongyang, if they could capture the capital. Such heavy losses were to be inflicted on them that they would be forced to retreat eastward, but the plan was for FKA forces to cut their supply lines, surround them, and force them to surrender. This loss was to be so damaging that the FKA could easily conquer KNG-controlled territory for the KDC. Then, the FKA would divide its forces. One force would head northwest and overwhelm the GNC, and the other would head northeast and destroy the JKG. But first, an offensive would be carried out against the regime's forces along the western part of the North Korean-controlled DMZ. When the FKA commanders heard that that Polisian forces had broken through the DMZ and were engaged in combat against the KPA, a message was sent to them, suggesting that they take the central part of the North Korean-controlled DMZ and that the two armies link up at Sariwon.

To: Leadership of the Polisian military forces in Korea

We have noticed that Polisian military forces have broken through the Demilitarized Zone and are fighting KPA forces in the central part of the DMZ. We propose that Polisian forces take the central part of the DMZ, while the FKA takes the western part. Our forces can link up at Sariwon, so we can jointly march on Pyongyang. We also propose setting up a unified command structure to coordinate combat operations.

Sincerely,

Korean Democratic Council.

Military strategy was also drawn up by the senior military commanders of the IKF in Chongjin and RGA in Sinujiu. The IKF commanders decided to use their forces to march south along the eastern coast deep into KNG territory, taking the KNG capital Hamhung and finally Wonsan. Then, the IKF would send forces northwest and destroy the rival realm of Wang Goryeo, the sworn enemies of the Joseons. From here, they would join the race to Pyongyang and then take all KDC territory. The RGA's plan was to conquer the territory of the Joseons, the sworn enemy of the Wang, then take KNG territory and join the race to Pyongyang, ending with the conquest of KDC territory.

*If this application is not accepted I would like advice on how I can change it, please. Like if it fits into the Orientis Universum.*
Last edited by Langenia on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:50 am

Faction Name: British Kawa (Free Colony of Bengal/Royal Kawanese Liberation Forces)
Brief Description of the Faction: A armed guerrilla insurrection within the Hindustani occupied ethically different territories of Bengal and Assam. Originally composed of Bengali government and military apparatus loyal to the British, discontent towards Hindustani rule of Bengal due to worsening economic and living conditions, as well as nostalgia for pre-war colonial Bengal where the citizens of the once prosperous colony looked down upon the Indians across the long gone border, has driven many average Kawanese who could care less during the start of Hindustani rule over Bengal, to become sympathisers, informants, in some cases armed members of this organisation.
What does your faction attempt to accomplish in its involvement? Independence from India as a British dominion.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485702&hilit=party

A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

The Once and Future Bhutan
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Once and Future Bhutan » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Pan-Asiatic States, could you provide a link to the IC?

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:33 pm

The Once and Future Bhutan wrote:Pan-Asiatic States, could you provide a link to the IC?

it's in the OP
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bruneian Malaya
Attaché

Founded: May 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruneian Malaya » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:37 pm

tag
>/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/♚.♛\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\<
> |☪︎| KESULTANAN BESAR MALAYA BRUNEI |☪︎|
<
>
May Allah bless our Sultan's rule with wisdom<
Capital: Kota Batu | Sultan: Haji Farid Bolkiah | Religion: Islam | Government: Sultanate | Location: Oceania and Southeast Asia
Anthem: Purih Bangsa | Current RP: WIP
NEWS: WIP

Unironic Bangsamoro Separatist.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:44 am

Langenia wrote:Nation name: The Brazilian Republic
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement? Demonstrate the ability of power projection, support all Catholics abroad.

long-range radar on the Langenien ships of the Western Fleet had detected the Polisian planes. Anti-ship missiles were fired at the Polisian 38th Combat Operations Fleet, and air defense systems from the carriers had already launched anti-air missiles to intercept the Polisian anti-ship missiles. AA fire and more anti-air missiles were fired at the Polisian aircraft. Aboard the aircraft carriers and amphibious assault ships, F-23 multirole fighters and F-58 stealth multirole fighters configured for the air-to-air and anti-ship role were scrambled. Reinforcements of more ships had also arrived from Longon to replace losses from the earlier Pere Houshian missile strikes.
The far eastern end of the North Korean-controlled DMZ, right next to the Sea of Japan...

Lieutenant Colonel Pak Jong-il wondered why, out of all the units in the Korean People's Army Ground Force, he had to be assigned to command one of the units that would have to bear the brunt of the rebel assault. Why couldn't he have a nicer command, perhaps of a mechanized rifle battalion stationed near his home in Pyongyang? He found it ironic that the fortifications built to defend against an invasion from the south were being used to defend against an invasion from the north. He had arrived to command a motor rifle battalion as part of the KPAGF forces in the far east of the DMZ, right next to the Sea of Japan. Now, his battalion was being shelled with mortar, towed artillery, and rocket fire from the rebels. He had ordered his men to dig in as best as they could and called for reinforcements from his superiors. All they could manage were a platoon of WW2-era, obsolete, unreliable T-34 medium tanks, which were quickly destroyed by the rebel bombardment. He grimaced as he watched one of his staff officers in the bunker he used as his headquarters call in an airstrike. Soon, two Su-25 attack aircraft and two Mi-24 attack helicopters arrived. As the Su-25s began their approach on the rebels, firing rockets, they were both hit in the engines by what appeared to be MANPADS and were shot down. The Mi-24s followed, firing anti-tank missiles at rebel tanks and armored vehicles. They were also hit by MANPADS and shot down. Where did the rebels get that gear? He didn't think his battalion could continue resisting much longer. Then, as if things could get any worse, rebel tanks, backed by mechanized infantry in APCs and IFVs as well as artillery stormed towards their positions. Attached anti-tank teams went into action. Suddenly, a call came from his superiors. His staff officer answered, and, with a surprised expression, told him that his superiors ordered surrender. He complied, and one of the officers' white shirt was used as a surrender flag. The rebels accepted. Soon, they were all prisoners of war. He was then taken to the rebel commander, who offered him two choices, join their ranks, or remain a POW. Though he had always been loyal to the government, he realized that Kim Jong-un's hold on power was tenuous. His good songbun was basically a bribe to remain loyal. All the government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea could provide as reinforcements was obsolete equipment and unwilling conscripts. He decided to join the rebels, and his battalion followed suite. He later learned that the KNF, in addition to capturing the far eastern North Korean-controlled DMZ, had also taken much of the eastern part of the North Korean-controlled DMZ.
After the KNF had taken most of the eastern coast of North Korea, the Langeniens quickly took advantage of the opportunity. Langeniens ships offloaded troops, equipment, and supplies into the country. Their was much military activity in Hamhung and Wonsan. Airlifts of more troops, equipment, and supplies were also conducted from bases in Longon. Technicians got to work repairing military hardware, and engineers rebuilt military infrastructure. General of the Army Manuel Lopez was assigned command of the invasion force. The joint Langenien military-KNF forces were divided, according to plan, into two groups. One group headed northwards to take the regime's foothold in the central eastern and northeastern North Korea and later advance into JKG territory. The other joined the race to Pyongyang and would later conquer all remaining regime and KDC territory.
At a war council in Kaesong, the senior FKA military commanders decided on a war plan. The FKA would join the race to Pyongyang, moving forces northwards and battling regime forces until capturing Pyongyang. All remaining regime resistance would be mopped up. The KNF forces advancing westwards would then be forced to fight a difficult urban battle to capture Pyongyang, if they could capture the capital. Such heavy losses were to be inflicted on them that they would be forced to retreat eastward, but the plan was for FKA forces to cut their supply lines, surround them, and force them to surrender. This loss was to be so damaging that the FKA could easily conquer KNG-controlled territory for the KDC. Then, the FKA would divide its forces. One force would head northwest and overwhelm the GNC, and the other would head northeast and destroy the JKG. But first, an offensive would be carried out against the regime's forces along the western part of the North Korean-controlled DMZ. When the FKA commanders heard that that Polisian forces had broken through the DMZ and were engaged in combat against the KPA, a message was sent to them, suggesting that they take the central part of the North Korean-controlled DMZ and that the two armies link up at Sariwon.

We have noticed that Polisian military forces have broken through the Demilitarized Zone and are fighting KPA forces in the central part of the DMZ. We propose that Polisian forces take the central part of the DMZ, while the FKA takes the western part. Our forces can link up at Sariwon, so we can jointly march on Pyongyang. We also propose setting up a unified command structure to coordinate combat operations.

Sincerely,

Military strategy was also drawn up by the senior military commanders of the IKF in Chongjin and RGA in Sinujiu. The IKF commanders decided to use their forces to march south along the eastern coast deep into KNG territory, taking the KNG capital Hamhung and finally Wonsan. Then, the IKF would send forces northwest and destroy the rival realm of Wang Goryeo, the sworn enemies of the Joseons. From here, they would join the race to Pyongyang and then take all KDC territory. The RGA's plan was to conquer the territory of the Joseons, the sworn enemy of the Wang, then take KNG territory and join the race to Pyongyang, ending with the conquest of KDC territory.

*If this application is not accepted I would like advice on how I can change it, please. Like if it fits into the Orientis Universum.*

Is this accepted?
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Cairene Arabia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cairene Arabia » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:02 am

Reminder that the IC is up.
ALKHILAFAT ALEABBASIAT WASALTANAT ALQAHIRA
!ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ
Government: Joint Elective Caliphate & Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: MENA | Capital: Qahira
Caliph: Fatin Al-Nasser | Sultan: Amir Faiz | Grand Mufti: Alim Al-Amin | Anthem: Every Arab is my Brother | Current RP: Silent No More
NEWS: Sultan Amir Faiz warns that whoever supports the Alawite Civil Rights Movement will be blocked from the Suez. | Grand Mufti declares fatwa against Alawites, says they are kafir and mushrikun. | Alawites led by Bashar Al-Assad demand right to publicly practice religion and be recognized as Muslim.

Fard left NS so his old accounts are under new management.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:51 am

Cairene Arabia wrote:Reminder that the IC is up.

I'm still waiting for my application to be accepted.
LANGENIA

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:26 am

Langenia wrote:
Langenia wrote:Nation name: The Brazilian Republic

Sincerely,

Is this accepted?

Hmm. Alright.

NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:52 am

/bump

guys pls join the RP, trust me it's epic
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Americae Roma
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Americae Roma » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:48 am

COUNTRY REGISTRATION FORM

Nation Name:Imperial States of America
Leader: Harry S Truman
Government Type:Constitutional Republic
Ruling Party:Democrat Party
State Religion:None
Capital:Washington DC
Military Strength:1.5 million
Which major nation will you be supporting?None, I'll be mostly neutral unless if events progress to a point where intervention is needed
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement?For the most part, America wants to maintain the flow of trade in the region, I may seek to hedge against SBM by possibly assisting Irian Jaya
RP Sample: You know me (Post a link)

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:03 am

Americae Roma wrote:

Nation Name:Imperial States of America
Leader: Harry S Truman
Government Type:Constitutional Republic
Ruling Party:Democrat Party
State Religion:None
Capital:Washington DC
Military Strength:1.5 million
Which major nation will you be supporting?None, I'll be mostly neutral unless if events progress to a point where intervention is needed
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement?For the most part, America wants to maintain the flow of trade in the region, I may seek to hedge against SBM by possibly assisting Irian Jaya
RP Sample: You know me (Post a link)

Gonna need your IC name to be "United States of America" because of the OU canon if possible. If your canon had some sort of neo-fascist or Rome LARP revolution *before* 1947, you're going to have to specify so I can add it to my history factbook. Otherwise,as USA:

NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:04 am

@AR also please please take note of territorial extent of the US in 1947 (see OP), just so your posts coincide with the OU timeline. Feel free to peruse my history factbook for America's history so far too.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:56 am

Nation Name: Polish Third Republic
Leader: wip
Government Type: a
Ruling Party: a
State Religion: a
Capital: a
Military Strength: a
Which major nation will you be supporting? a
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement? a
RP Sample: a

work in progress app
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed." t. Marcus Porcius Cato

IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-Early PMT/FanT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal and constitutional union of two Realms. Features: near-universal gun ownership, governmental dysfunction, terrified Christinaslander Air National Guard personnel counting down the days until they rotate back home, and an eternal standoff with the last of it's former oppressors.

Kommunst
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kommunst » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:03 pm

Nation Name: The Emprie of Romaiania
Leader: Constantin Nicolescu
Government Type: Milltary Dictaorship
Ruling Party: The Iron Guard
State Religion: Orthodox Christianity
Capital: Bucharest
Military Strength: 270,400
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement? Spreading its influence and becoming a superpower, as well as creating an empire that will span form Italy to Greece
RP Sample: (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=498122&start=50)
"Viktor?"
"Yes sir?" Viktor said
"Well you know that nation that I was telling you about? The royal rats?"
"Yes you told me yesterday..."
"Well those rats haven't responded and I need a res...." Kozlov got interrupted by his radio stuck on Nicastian to get intel, the news talk about his letter.
"Give me a second Viktor" Kozlov said listening carefully as he hanged up
"Those little dirty bas..." Kozlov curses to himself "It was only supposed to be known by their leaders, not everyone... that's it.... BRINKERHOFF?!!!"

Brinerhoff runs in sweating and stands in front of Kozlov
"Yes Kozlov?"
"I want you to get the Communist Mass Media Divviosn, ASAP! We have to hack into their communications... it's the only way....
"But sir.... you know how underfunded the CMMD has been.... there has been no need for it since the Great war of 1926..."
"I need you to listen to me.... " Kozlov said while jotting on-a map. He shows Brinkerhoff the map it looks like this
The black is military ships, the blue is blocking ships and ships that will stop trade. All the blue dots are the places we will set these ships. On top of this we will do Operation Muscle, which will be an offensive mission attempting to get to the capital as quickly as possible. While that is happening I need CMMD to hack into communications in Nicastia.... we need to be subtle but strong.... hm what can we use......"

Brinkerhoff is silent and thinks... "I got it.... "

Brinkerhoff ran off

A few hours later on almost a 1/3 of all Nicastia news channels, regular programming is interrupted by a man in tuxedo who starts speaking
"Dear Nicastia, we would like to reward you for your loyalty by giving all of you a sum of 3,000 dollars in your currency. Thank you

The channels went back to normal. Meanwhile hundreds of social media profiles were created, most having opposition against Nicastia and pro-Sonaland, and these profiles appeared out of nowhere. Many of the profiles spread stories about fiancé and the stock market. Hackers in Kommunst bought thousands of shares of companies, while also printing and giving free money to everybody in Nicastia. The stock market went an all-time high as prices of goods and services increased drastically, while incomes stayed stagnant. Then those same shares were sold twice as quickly as they’re rare bought, causing the market to plummet. What would happen next?

Ok so I don't know what the specific nation is called in this universe, however, in real life the area is called Romania (on the map it's the yellow territory right next to the USSR). If it has a different name here tell me. Also, can I make up the name of the nation or does it have an already decided name (just in case gonna stay with Romania)?

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:58 pm

Kommunst wrote:

Nation Name: The Emprie of Romaiania
Leader: Constantin Nicolescu
Government Type: Milltary Dictaorship
Ruling Party: The Iron Guard
State Religion: Orthodox Christianity
Capital: Bucharest
Military Strength: 270,400
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement? Spreading its influence and becoming a superpower, as well as creating an empire that will span form Italy to Greece
RP Sample: (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=498122&start=50)
"Viktor?"
"Yes sir?" Viktor said
"Well you know that nation that I was telling you about? The royal rats?"
"Yes you told me yesterday..."
"Well those rats haven't responded and I need a res...." Kozlov got interrupted by his radio stuck on Nicastian to get intel, the news talk about his letter.
"Give me a second Viktor" Kozlov said listening carefully as he hanged up
"Those little dirty bas..." Kozlov curses to himself "It was only supposed to be known by their leaders, not everyone... that's it.... BRINKERHOFF?!!!"

Brinerhoff runs in sweating and stands in front of Kozlov
"Yes Kozlov?"
"I want you to get the Communist Mass Media Divviosn, ASAP! We have to hack into their communications... it's the only way....
"But sir.... you know how underfunded the CMMD has been.... there has been no need for it since the Great war of 1926..."
"I need you to listen to me.... " Kozlov said while jotting on-a map. He shows Brinkerhoff the map it looks like this
(Image)
The black is military ships, the blue is blocking ships and ships that will stop trade. All the blue dots are the places we will set these ships. On top of this we will do Operation Muscle, which will be an offensive mission attempting to get to the capital as quickly as possible. While that is happening I need CMMD to hack into communications in Nicastia.... we need to be subtle but strong.... hm what can we use......"

Brinkerhoff is silent and thinks... "I got it.... "

Brinkerhoff ran off

A few hours later on almost a 1/3 of all Nicastia news channels, regular programming is interrupted by a man in tuxedo who starts speaking
"Dear Nicastia, we would like to reward you for your loyalty by giving all of you a sum of 3,000 dollars in your currency. Thank you

The channels went back to normal. Meanwhile hundreds of social media profiles were created, most having opposition against Nicastia and pro-Sonaland, and these profiles appeared out of nowhere. Many of the profiles spread stories about fiancé and the stock market. Hackers in Kommunst bought thousands of shares of companies, while also printing and giving free money to everybody in Nicastia. The stock market went an all-time high as prices of goods and services increased drastically, while incomes stayed stagnant. Then those same shares were sold twice as quickly as they’re rare bought, causing the market to plummet. What would happen next?

Ok so I don't know what the specific nation is called in this universe, however, in real life the area is called Romania (on the map it's the yellow territory right next to the USSR). If it has a different name here tell me. Also, can I make up the name of the nation or does it have an already decided name (just in case gonna stay with Romania)?

Sorry man. I can't let you in to this RP since you have to select a very specific nation from PAS' canon. Maybe in the MT ones though, just not here because it'll determine PAS canon.

If you still wanna app, I can let you in as Romania but you have to write-up the history of Romania yourself aligned with PAS' canon (taking into consideration Cairene Arabia, the rise of Strasserism in this AU's Germany, Trotskyist USSR, etc.)
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:52 pm

What nations could i play as preferably American nations?
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents