NATION

PASSWORD

The Resolute Syndicate [FT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Wed May 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Amazonian Beasts wrote:Yeeaaa waddup Sep.

A yes from me.

word.

aye to sep.

Morningstar Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Morningstar Coalition » Wed May 12, 2010 1:17 pm

From the Office of Enaara Rafal Ur Sidduth, High Admiral of the Diplomatic Corps Service, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition

After due consideration and debate within the Command Junta and the Diplomatic Corps, as well as much review of the relevant files and records, it is the decision of the Morningstar Coalition to vote on the admittance of the following nations, in the following ways:

On the matter of the nation of the Pokosian Commonwealth, the Morningstar Coalition votes aye. Past interaction with the diplomats of the Pokosian Commonwealth, as well as input from our allies within the Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia and Holy Empire of Telros leads us to believe that the Pokosian Commonwealth will be a valuable member of the Resolute Syndicate.

On the matter of the nation of the Multiple Personas of Seperates, the Morningstar Coalition abstains. We have no prior contact with, nor information on this nation, it's ideals, nor it's behavior and past actions.

Signed,

Command Junta Officials
Turehk, Supreme Admiral of the Coalition, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition
Enaara Rafal Ur Sidduth, High Admiral of the Diplomatic Corps Service, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition
Ssaliist of Ikssar, High Admiral of the Division of Defense, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition
Ghen-Rothar, High Admiral of the Intelligence Corps Service, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition
Kashan Dessit, High Admiral of the Justice Corps Service, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition
Hailey Allister, High Admiral of the Division of Commerce, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition
Tanosi Koassh, High Admiral of the Research Corps Service, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition
Niala Taliah, High Admiral of the Division of Civilian Services, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition

Species Junta Officials
The Eighteen Admirals of the Species Junta, of the 1st Home Fleet, of the Morningstar Coalition

Fleet Junta Officials
The Twenty Admirals of the Fleet Junta, of the Morningstar Coalition
FT: The Morningstar Coalition
Morningstar OOC Thread | Dossier of Embassies | The Morningstar Grand Conclave IC Thread/OOC Thread - The multi-faction ruling body of Morningstar meets here, | The Phoenix Initiative - Morningstar's bid for "immortality".
My sigged quotes got too long for Nationstates' signature limits, so now I'm collecting all future sig quotes HERE.

Ozymos
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Wed May 12, 2010 1:27 pm

"The United Extrasolar Kingdom has deined it neccessary to vote "Aye" on Seperates' application" ~ Ambassador Turan
"Through adversity, to the stars!"
The Intersystems Alliance
Liu Xiu | Excalibur Squadron

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Wed May 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Having had no contact with the Seperates, the Kitsune Empire is obliged to abstain from voting.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Storm Gard
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Storm Gard » Thu May 13, 2010 9:00 pm

After extended deliberation with the council, and considerable review of the Seperates' past records. The Aeon Union shall vote Aye on their application for entry.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Thu May 13, 2010 9:08 pm

OOC I will change my abstain to 'yes', putting you at 6 majority, O Boyce. Welcome to the Syndicate. Seperates, my vote is 'yes'. Both the Pokosian Commonwealth and The Personalities are in.

It is with grace, with deliberation of wit, skill, belief and triumph, that for the sake of unity and greater peace, that upon concessions, the song of brethren be sung for the Pokosian Commonwealth and the Personalities.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri May 21, 2010 7:18 pm

To: Whom it may concern.
Tone: Cordial, Equal

Having given much thought to this organization, The Terran Alliance wishes to put forth an official application, as recent events have forced the TA to seclude it self from its previous allies we have sought other organizations for witch we might attain mutual benefits with. The state department and various other high office officials have read the charter of this organization, and deems it acceptable for us to put in an application. It is with honor we respectfully request a review of this application.

Sincerely secretary of state William shore.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Fri May 21, 2010 7:24 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:From: The State Department of the Terran Alliance
To: Whom it may concern.
Tone: Cordial, Equal

Having given much thought to this organization, The Terran Alliance wishes to put forth an official application, as recent events have forced the TA to seclude it self from its previous allies we have sought other organizations for witch we might attain mutual benefits with. The state department and various other high office officials have read the charter of this organization, and deems it acceptable for us to put in an application. It is with honor we respectfully request a review of this application.

Sincerely secretary of state William shore.

*The Furinax Conclave votes "Nay" on the application of the Terran Alliance.*

*The Furinax Conclave has reconvened to vote "Yay" of the Imperium's application.*
Last edited by Hornopolis on Fri May 21, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

TURGOV
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TURGOV » Fri May 21, 2010 7:47 pm

The discovery of the Resolute Syndicate was almost as much of an accident for the Death Cult Legion and their Human lackeys who called themselves Turgovians. A lost freighter in the Warp had intercepted a distant communication channel that upon decryption proved to be a sort of news channel that vaguely mentioned the organization in passing. With his curiosity peaked Primarch Zeta dispatched a communique of his own to the this news channel to be relayed to the proper offices of the Syndicate.

We come, hearing words of you in distant halls not our own. Hearing whispers of this Syndicate in the Warp, the heaving sea of madness and genius in equal measure. We speak with the voice of those forever lost and forever found into the whispers of the night. You say you stand for peace and what peace is there that rivals the peace of ash, of death. What peace is tantamount than death?

We ask as such that we join with the Syndicate, make us one and yet many allow us to move as one towards Peace. Peace for all and none.

The Lost God look upon you with favor,

Primarch and God-King Zeta of the Death Cult Legion of Adeptus Astartes and the Imperium of Turgov
Last edited by TURGOV on Fri May 21, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
17:27-Ozymos-IN DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE THERE IS ONLY GAELIC SPEED METAL FOLK BLUES ROCK FLUTE MUSIC WITH CELTS. AND KILTS. AND CELTS IN KILTS. IN CANTEENAS

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Fri May 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Knowing of the Terran Alliance only by word of mouth and indirect contact, the Kitsune Empire is hesitant to make a "Yes" vote. Past records have shown that the Terran Alliance was frequently at odds with several members of the Joint System Alliance to the point of causing disruptions which perhaps cooler heads and more careful wording could have avoided. On the other hand, the Terran Alliance is a stable nation with not-insignificant military force, which could be an asset to the Resolute Syndicate. It is the proposal of the Kitsune Empire at this time to allow the Terran Alliance a restricted membership, so as to assess the value of the nation and see to it that she does not become an "incompetent entity to be a hindrance to the Syndicate" as stated in the Sixth Doctrine. It is believed the Terrans should both be closely watched but also given a chance to prove their worth.

Should this view not gain acceptance, the Kitsune Empire would vote "Nay" on the application of the Terran Alliance.

Furthermore,

The Imperium of Turgov's application stinks of Chaos and mindless incoherence masked in religion. The Kitsune Empire votes a strong "Nay" on the application of the Imperium.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

O Boyce
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby O Boyce » Fri May 21, 2010 8:11 pm

The Pokosian Commonwealth after considerable debate with the High Flock elders and the High Tar has comfirmed their position of Abstain on both counts for The TFU and the Death Cult Legion due to lack of contact and and wary feelings for a nation that includes 'death' in it's national title. We do apologize for the iconvenience but if the the vote is on the fence we would vote for a provisional admittance for TFU.

Signed,

Tar-Armerelos

High Flock Elders
Proud Barony of the Galactic Empire
FT: Pokosian Commonwealth
MT: Commonwealth of O Boyce
"I got caught making out with a bowl of cherries, by my husband, he is an oninon"
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43634
FT Factbook

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Fri May 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Given the history shown by the TFU, I would be most amicable to a vote of probation and training to ensure that they understand our goals and ideas.

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Jenrak wrote:
Given the history shown by the TFU, I would be most amicable to a vote of probation and training to ensure that they understand our goals and ideas.

Let's do it, then.

A "yes" vote from me to the idea.

Also a yes to Turgov/Abruzi
Last edited by Amazonian Beasts on Fri May 21, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

Hurricanes/Trojans/Wildcats; Jaguars/Spurs/Dodgers/Avalanche/Ravens

Storm Gard
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Storm Gard » Fri May 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Yes to TFU in accordance with Jenrak's plan.

And Yes to Turgov.

Morningstar Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morningstar Coalition » Fri May 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Don't have time for a nifty IC response just now, so this is a placeholder for my vote.
The Coalition approves Xiscapia's proposal for a probationary admittance for the Terran Alliance.
The Coalition votes no to the admittance of Turgov.
Morningstar OOC Thread | Dossier of Embassies | The Morningstar Grand Conclave IC Thread/OOC Thread - The multi-faction ruling body of Morningstar meets here, | The Phoenix Initiative - Morningstar's bid for "immortality".
My sigged quotes got too long for Nationstates' signature limits, so now I'm collecting all future sig quotes HERE.

Rethan
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Rethan » Sat May 22, 2010 1:10 am

Communication from the Immortal Pathogen
The Entity of which all Rethast are a part
The Cure to the Pain of All Who Exist

What mockery of stability this is, to see the United Terran Alliance apply for our noble Syndicate. To apply for our most noble cause. The Terrans are wrought with greed, with capitalism, and with luxury. However, with the proposal of the Kitsune Empire there is hope yet. All races deserve an opportunity to come unto Unity. Therefore, should the Kitsune Empire's intention be carried out, let it be known the Rethast vote 'Aye'. Otherwise, let it be known that the Rethast vote 'Nay'.

Death Cures All Pain. This is all we must say, and let it be known the Rethast vote 'Aye' to the Imperium of Turgov.
As Was Devoured Shall Devour | As Was Buried Shall Bury

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Sat May 22, 2010 6:34 am

Aye to Xis's proposal, and Aye To Turgove.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Sun May 23, 2010 12:52 pm

OOC TFU, you are added onto the Syndicate as a probationary member. A good start is to hang around the IRC channel (which you do), and we'll get you set up and whatnot. We'll also be doing a few fix-ups with your RPing, if you don't mind. It'll make your last formal admittance easier. We carry the right, however, to deny your final application if you do not show signs at the end of the probationary period that you would not make a sufficient member of the Syndicate.

Morningstar Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morningstar Coalition » Mon May 24, 2010 3:03 am

Jenrak wrote:
    OOC TFU, you are added onto the Syndicate as a probationary member. A good start is to hang around the IRC channel (which you do), and we'll get you set up and whatnot. We'll also be doing a few fix-ups with your RPing, if you don't mind. It'll make your last formal admittance easier. We carry the right, however, to deny your final application if you do not show signs at the end of the probationary period that you would not make a sufficient member of the Syndicate.

Mind you, the purpose of the Syndicate is not to preserve freedom, or to promote democracy, nor even to promote peace.
The Syndicate was formed to promote and enforce stability in the galaxy. As such, your actions will be viewed and judged for whether they promote or reduce the overall stability in the galaxy. This means you can go conquering your neighbors, just make sure you don't botch the job and throw the area around you into turmoil for months/years/whatever. This means you can go on an idealistic crusade against slavers, tyrants, and whatever, just so long as your campaign and subsequent conquest/rule is more stable than the previous.

Running around causing havok with little purpose or aim, and not cleaning up after yourself (either by conquering those you attack, or eradicating them totally) is less stability, and more chaos.

Sapiency
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapiency » Tue May 25, 2010 4:35 am

pre is messing up my formatting, so bear with the overabundance of... whatever this color is. Ultralight olive?

Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency
Public Tachyon Relay System Transmission NVA.190199
Date
25/05/855 A.T.
Subject
um hai again
Message Origination
Aretecrat of Diplomacy
Aeshula Teriti|Aretecrat:DIPLOMACY
Niraamayan Solarian|Male
b. 19/8/51 AT

Sivati Station
Communications Array APA-103

The lack of a 6-vote majority; the abstaining of most of the members of this alliance in regards to our intention to join this alliance,
the eventual out-of-hand discarding of our application, perhaps lost in beauracracy, clutter or the simple hoplessness of our position
and the assuredness that we have been kept from entering this alliance permanantly.

Perhaps this animosity is due to certain events; however, I call forth and show you the current level of stability that has indirectly been affected by us,
due to what we believe is the most pressing event, upon the Former Janarii Empire's former territories, by our calling of attention to the disappearance of the Janarii and the
subsequent fortification and stabilization of the area by the members of Hermes, which have, in effect, done our jobs for us, cleaning up after we had gone.

This act of political manipulation -the leaving of a backup plan should the original fail- is clearly in line with the goals of this alliance, and a clear attempt towards the acheivement of this alliance's goals.

As such, showing the evidence that we are commited to this alliance's goal of stability, we conclude our request and forthwith request
a second vote to be held deciding our entrance into this alliance.

Thank you for your assumed future purveyance of this letter,
Aretecrat of Diplomacy
Aeshula Teriti
Last edited by Sapiency on Tue May 25, 2010 7:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency

Storm on his mother finding him out mid-coitus
<Storm_> She found me... mid-rut.
<Storm_> She asked me "What are you doing?"
<Storm_> And probably because I was suicidal I said 'I think this position is known as the doggy style'
Well, I don't see anything wrong with calling Jolt/OMAC a bunch of assholes that apply oral suction to diseased genitalia. -Reppy
Or the "THE SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME LIBERAL PANSY GAYFEST COMMUNIST LOVE HOUR", because you know that's what Faux News will do if you make them. -Dontgonearthere

Ozymos
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 am

Jenrak wrote:

What is this, I don't even...
Scratch that, i'm in no mood for anger and grudges and whatnot. And I would request that I don't get bombarded with TG's asking "WHYYY??"

United Extrasolar Kingdom
Official Communique

On the subject of the Imperium's application, the United Extrasolar Kingdom votes "Aye".

On the subject of the Terran Alliance, and the Xiscapian proposition, the United Extrasolar Kingdom votes "Nay". However, with the utmost respect for our fellows in the Syndicate and the proposal they put forward, we vote"Aye".

However, it is the opinion of the United Extrasolar Kingdom that the Terran Alliance does not and never will belong amongst the hallowed halls of the Syndicate due to their consistant white knight policies in regards to the rest of the universe. Furthermore, the Terran Alliance has been subsequently booted from the Joint Systems Alliance for causing internal conflict with other members, as our intel from certain members of said alliance would suggest. It is the opinion of the UEK that the Terran Alliance, with it's white knight policies, will cause similar conflicts within the Syndicate should they be admitted.

Therefore, due to our personal opinions, we shall support the motion put forward by the Xiscapians, but we shall not vote Aye for the Terran Alliance's admission, and our vote for the proposal is done through gritted teeth.

Finally, the UEK votes "Nay" - again - to the IAUS's application.
Last edited by Ozymos on Wed May 26, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Through adversity, to the stars!"
The Intersystems Alliance
Liu Xiu | Excalibur Squadron

O Boyce
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby O Boyce » Wed May 26, 2010 10:04 am

The Council of elders and the High Tar of the Pokosian Commonwealth have discussed over a long period of time over the revote of for the admittance of Sapiency. Information was gone over multiple times and covered in length. It may seem fate that a vote of six did not ban them from the hallowed halls of the Syndicate and that they may perhaps walk amongst us as allies and freinds. Unfortunatly for the nation of Sapiency, a YES vote will not come from the Commonwealth. The Pokosian Commonwealth will stand by it's vote of NO for the nation of Sapiency for the same reasons as before.

As for the proposal by Xiscapia on the matter of The Federal Union, the Pokosian Commonwealth supports it fully. With only limited contact with TFU and intellegence reports comming in from all of the other members of the Syndicate, it would be wise to follow such a proposal.

Signed,

Tar-Armerelos

High Flock Elders
Proud Barony of the Galactic Empire
FT: Pokosian Commonwealth
MT: Commonwealth of O Boyce
"I got caught making out with a bowl of cherries, by my husband, he is an oninon"
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43634
FT Factbook

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed May 26, 2010 12:52 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE FROM THE FURINAX CONCLAVE

The members of the Conclave standby their "Nay" vote on the application of Sapiency for reasons already explained. On the subject of the Kitsune Empire's idea to allow the Terran Alliance into the glorious Resolute Syndicate we must say "Nay", but, we will standby whatever is decided, whether or not we agree with it or not.
4/11/11

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Wed May 26, 2010 1:10 pm

The Kitsune Empire would respectfully remind the United Extrasolar Kingdom that so-called "white knight" policies where they do exist within Syndicate members and aspirants to such membership are not necessarily a debilitating thing. Moral campaigns can serve stability just as well as expansionist designs. Furthermore, the issues the Terran Alliance has caused in other organizations has been addressed in the proposition, and while the reservations of the United Extrasolar Kingdom are duly noted the Kitsune Empire does not feel that more could be done to limit the possibility of this occurrence while still allowing the Terran Alliance the opportunity to prove itself worthy and strengthen the Resolute Syndicate through its membership. The Kitsune Empire respectfully suggests that the representatives from the United Extrasolar Kingdom disregard, for the moment, old grudges and prejudices that they might harbor, and attempt to view matters from an objective perspective. What matters in this instance is what is beneficial for the Resolute Syndicate as a whole, not what is agreeable for any one member over another.

Naturally, if and when the Terran Alliance may prove to be unruly or otherwise a hindrance to the Resolute Syndicate or the goals of the aforementioned organization, that nation would be politely requested to take a permanent leave of absence from these halls, permitting the blessing of the Arkas Avhuvria and fellow members.

Now, the Sapiency application.

Though the Kitsune Empire originally abstained from voting on the first application, since that time the Kitsune Empire has reviewed the abrupt and rather puzzling disappearance of the Janarii Empire and the role of the Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency in that matter. The Kitsune Empire notes that the Aretecratic Union technically invaded the territory formerly of the Janarii Empire, as said territory was put under the control of the Interstellar Reich of Tocrowkia, though whether the Aretecratic Union was aware of this or not is debatable. Irregardless, when Tocrowkian forces moved to protect their holdings the Aretecratic units there did, it must be noted, comply with the Tocrowkian order to identify and remove themselves from the area, though only after deploying some sort of equipment to the surface of the planet. The Tocrowkians, for reasons known only to themselves, opened fire on the Aretecratic force, perhaps because they were dissatisfied with the substance if not nature of the Aretecratic response. In any case, rather than removing themselves posthaste, the Aretecratic units proceeded to engage the Tocrowkian force aggressively, suffering casualties before retreating.

This behavior does not appear to the Kitsune Empire to be that of a nation interested in preserving stability. Whatever the original Aretecratic intentions, the Kitsune Empire believes that they did not conduct themselves in an acceptable manner with regards to this issue. It is possible that they may have incited members of the Hermes Alliance to find and punish them for their breach of territory, which, while it is known that the Kitsune Empire detests the Hermes Alliance, is fully within their rights to do as holders of the formerly Janarii territory. It is not known exactly what the Aretecratic units were doing in formerly Janarii territory, but the Kitsune Empire suspects the Aretecratic Union may have been attempting to loot and/or sabotage the planet or assets on it, which smells to the Kitsune Empire as more closer to the acts of thieves, pirates and other vagabonds and less of a nation interested in promoting peace and stability. Furthermore, the Kitsune Empire must note that if the Aretecratic Union is accepted into the Resolute Syndicate, and the Hermes Alliance forces the issue with the Aretecratic Union, it could force the Resolute Syndicate to either revoke the membership of the Aretecratic Union, making the original granting of it a futile measure, or force the Resolute Syndicate into an entirely unnecessary war with the Hermes Alliance. As disgusting as the Kitsune Empire finds the Hermes Alliance and all members therein, it does not wish to provide any sort of aid or assets for fighting the Hermes Alliance because of the irresponsible actions of one foolish star nation. It is, to put it bluntly, not our fight.

The Kitsune Empire would quote two criteria that must be understood and upheld in order to apply for membership in the Resolute Syndicate from the charter:

Secondly, understand that you are not here to hide behind the Syndicate as a shield. If the Syndicate believes that is the case, you will be dealt with accordingly.

Thirdly, we are not an avatar for your warmongering. We are here to install peace. If it should so happen to coincide with aggression you may have, then let it be. If not, then we will not change on an individual's whim.

Because of these points, the Kitsune Empire regrettably must vote "Nay" on the application of the Interstellar Aretecratic Union of Sapiency into the Resolute Syndicate, and urges those members who have also abstained to take a similar stance.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Wed May 26, 2010 6:40 pm

A "no" to Sapiency, to make it official.
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

Hurricanes/Trojans/Wildcats; Jaguars/Spurs/Dodgers/Avalanche/Ravens

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents