NATION

PASSWORD

RCN Wargames Roleplay (RCN Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Conservative Nations Roleplay
Lobbyist

Founded: May 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

RCN Wargames Roleplay (RCN Only)

Postby Conservative Nations Roleplay » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:58 pm

It's war...

...games. The RCN is conducting it's new annual wargames in this pilot program, run by by the Minister of the Interior. Watch as our participants battle each other in a friendly wargame to take control of an isolated island. Red and Blue, who will win?

Tesyky
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesyky » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:11 am

2nd of August, Blue Team HQ, Tesykain Command tent

Inside the Tesykain command tent, Colonel-General Fedoro, Current leader of the Tesykain Wargame detachments and his Second, Commissar-Captain Cain were playing chess, Cain hated the game but due to the weather that had been delaying the Wargame thus far he had run out of people to order around, so had settled himself in the command tent with his superior, waiting for the weather to improve. Whilst waiting for Fedoro to make his next move, he remarked

“We should of staying in Therum, we had nice warm beds and even had non-ration food. Here we barely have a roof over our heads”

Fedoro looked up from his game and said, “Come now commissar, It could be much worse, you can get back to work as soon as this weather improves.” He looks around for a moments before staring out the window “Now tell me, why do I see a man out their standing in this awful rain?”

“Still out there? Good” Cain Replied “He has the clever idea of leaving a crate of shells not only outside, but in the mud. By the time I found it, it was half submerged. I would have done worse, but given present company…”

Fedoro spoke up as his trailed off “Yes of course, We would not want to give a bad impression to our RCN friends. On that topic, we need to go over the plan again, I want this to go perfectly. Also check.”

Cain had lost interest a the game at this point and was surprised at his sudden return to it, he made a move to save his king and moved on with “Anyway, I think the weather is clearing up out there, best check with the organisers to see if we can start. Now if you can excuse me, I’ll go now”

Fedoro got up and said “Go ahead, I’m glad we can start, I’ll get everyone ready to head out, Make Tesyky proud commissar” Cain saluted then left the tent. Leaving Fedoro alone, he got his uniform in shape, put on his cap. But before leaving he took one of the Commissars pawns, and put it one space to the left before also leaving.
Last edited by Tesyky on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:51 pm

[Tag, will post later]
IC WA Diplomat Josiah Garrett
Author of GA #414 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care) and GA #456 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care II)

Army of Freedom medals received:
N-Day² Medals -- N-Day³ Medals -- N-Day⁴ Medals
Z-Day6 Medals

Attancia
Attaché

Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Attancia » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:51 am

Attancian Command Tent, Red Team HQ
5th of August, 2020

The tent was lavishly decorated. Red velvet linings covered the inside of the tent, with luxurious maroon carpets stretched out across the floor. Felicity Garceia, the Colonel in charge of the Attancian operations in the wargames, was lying back in her armchair sipping a pink prosecco. The rain lashed at the tent, but luckily a wood-stove had been hauled in by some subordinates. She was waiting for someone.

Several minutes of waiting later, a man walked in in full military uniform. He saluted: "Troops are ready, Ma'am."
"Good to hear it. Order them to launch."
"Of course, Ma'am."

He saluted once more, and began to walk outside.

"Hey - wait." sprung Garceia.
"What is it?"
"Send a message to the Waldensian, Tesykain, and Floridian commands. Ask if they want some of our prosecco. In fact, send an airdrop over now."
"Uh, of course Ma'am."

Company IV was ready for launch. Garceia and her subordinates climbed into an APC, and began setting off northwestwards.

The steady rumble of its engine calmed her. This was her first assignment as Colonel of the Neo Eminence Brigade, and she would be sure to make Attancia proud.
Last edited by Attancia on Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If I had a nickel for every time Attancia attempted to use the media to get the Furbish public on his side but backfired miserably I'd have two nickels...Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice" -Furbish Islands

"Attancia proved last night that he isn't a clown" -Furbish Islands

"Attancia is slightly less retarded now" -I forgot the name someone in TL discord once

Also...Attancia types too well to be 13, if I'm honest. Something doesn't add up. -Fluvannia

Fluvannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fluvannia » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:26 pm

Fluvannian Command Tent, Red Team HQ

Colonel Henry Potter walked into his command tent. Waiting inside, his subordinate officers jolted up from the planning table and saluted. "At ease," Potter responded, sitting down. This was the headquarters tent of the 2nd Piedmont Legion, one of Fluvannia's peacetime deployments. At the table with the colonel were the officers that commanded the legion's component cohorts:

• Major Thomas Bowie of the 7th Infantry Cohort (550 men incl. staff)
  • Maj. Lee Reed of the 13th Infantry Cohort (550 men incl. staff)
  • Maj. C. E. Winchester IV of the 18th Infantry Cohort (550 men incl. staff)
  • Maj. Irving Morrell of the 6th Armored Cohort (100 tanks, 100 men incl. staff)

Potter unbuttoned his green service dress jacket and sat down, taking off his cap. "Alright, after consulting with Colonel Garceia of the Attancian Neo Eminence Brigade, we've determined a good course of action. What we're going to do..."

The sound of V12 turbo-diesels revving to life echoed through the morning fog. Cougar Mk2 tanks were undergoing final checks and preparing to move out on the day's orders. The war games had begun.
Pop. 213,840,408 | GDP $11.156 T | Area 572,302.6 sq. mi. (1,482,257 sq. km) | Demonym Fluvannian
Gov't Structure Federal Constitutional Principality | Monarch Crown Prince Michael
Sports Trigram FLV
A 14 civilization, according to this index. (Tech 6, Arcane 0, Influence 6)
"Greenness" Score: 0.0796
Int'l Hockey Ranks: 20th (Sr.), 3rd (Jr.)
Silver Medal, World Jr. Hockey Championship 15
Host, WJHC 15
NS World Cup Rank: 139th

Return to International Incidents