NATION

PASSWORD

Silent No More [MT | OPEN SIGN-UP](OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

NRx Congo
Secretary

Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NRx Congo » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:24 pm

Application for ACCSA's RP

Nation Name: Neoreactionary State of the Congo

Main Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nrx ... ok/id=main

Will you be supporting the Arabian authorities or the Alawites?: See below

What do you hope to accomplish in your involvement?: Side with Arabian authorities to safeguard the region from foreign imperialism, but also establish a path of reform and reconciliation in the Caliphate.

Link to RP Sample: N/A

☀ NEOREACTIONARY STATE OF THE CONGO ☀
portal - overview - military - news
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nothing human makes it out of the near-future. セ哀 ヂ真 ゕベエ 翁

Neo Prussian Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jan 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Prussian Reich » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Nation Name: The Prussiaryan Empire

Main Factbook: WIP

Will you be supporting the Arabian authorities or the Alawites?: Arabian authorities

What do you hope to accomplish in your involvement?: Defend Islam for it is a Viking-Prussiaryan brother religion that stands against Christianity.

Link to RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=489653

""If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles."

-Carl von Clausewitz

Cairene Arabia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cairene Arabia » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:37 pm

NRx Congo wrote:
(Image)

Nation Name: Neoreactionary State of the Congo

Main Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nrx ... ok/id=main

Will you be supporting the Arabian authorities or the Alawites?: See below

What do you hope to accomplish in your involvement?: Side with Arabian authorities to safeguard the region from foreign imperialism, but also establish a path of reform and reconciliation in the Caliphate.

Link to RP Sample: N/A

Rejected. Read the rules again.
ALKHILAFAT ALEABBASIAT WASALTANAT ALQAHIRA
!ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ
Government: Joint Elective Caliphate & Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: MENA | Capital: Qahira
Caliph: Fatin Al-Nasser | Sultan: Amir Faiz | Grand Mufti: Alim Al-Amin | Anthem: Every Arab is my Brother | Current RP: Silent No More
NEWS: Sultan Amir Faiz warns that whoever supports the Alawite Civil Rights Movement will be blocked from the Suez. | Grand Mufti declares fatwa against Alawites, says they are kafir and mushrikun. | Alawites led by Bashar Al-Assad demand right to publicly practice religion and be recognized as Muslim.

Fard left NS so his old accounts are under new management.

NRx Congo
Secretary

Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NRx Congo » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:44 pm

I read the rules, I just thought "Insha'allah Bangsamoro will be free from the Philippine occupation one day." was a meme.
☀ NEOREACTIONARY STATE OF THE CONGO ☀
portal - overview - military - news
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nothing human makes it out of the near-future. セ哀 ヂ真 ゕベエ 翁

Cairene Arabia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairene Arabia » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:44 pm

NRx Congo wrote:I read the rules, I just thought "Insha'allah Bangsamoro will be free from the Philippine occupation one day." was a meme.

Fine. Accepted
!ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ
Government: Joint Elective Caliphate & Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: MENA | Capital: Qahira
Caliph: Fatin Al-Nasser | Sultan: Amir Faiz | Grand Mufti: Alim Al-Amin | Anthem: Every Arab is my Brother | Current RP: Silent No More
NEWS: Sultan Amir Faiz warns that whoever supports the Alawite Civil Rights Movement will be blocked from the Suez. | Grand Mufti declares fatwa against Alawites, says they are kafir and mushrikun. | Alawites led by Bashar Al-Assad demand right to publicly practice religion and be recognized as Muslim.

Neo Prussian Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jan 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Prussian Reich » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:46 pm

I have also read the rules, I simply do not know what "Insha'allah Bangsamoro will be free from the Philippine occupation one day." means.
""If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles."

-Carl von Clausewitz

Cairene Arabia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairene Arabia » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:42 am

Neo Prussian Reich wrote:I have also read the rules, I simply do not know what "Insha'allah Bangsamoro will be free from the Philippine occupation one day." means.

Very well Neo, Accepted
!ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents