NATION

PASSWORD

Denouncing Krasnaya

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yazakhastan
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Outcome

Postby Yazakhastan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:59 pm

There will be no peace treaty with krasnaya they have no interest in repairing relations
Thus no peace shall be established and this war shall be in continuation untill Krasnaya decides it has to stop.
Thank you all who supported this effort have a good day.
Emperor of Yazakhastan and its Commonwealth Nations
Hail Yazakhastan!!

Yazakhastan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yazakhastan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:48 pm

Peace is finally being conversed with the regions involved in the Krasnayan war, joyous of days this is!
Hail Yazakhastan!!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:51 pm

Did the "7 region attack on Krasnaya" ever happen?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Yazakhastan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yazakhastan » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:27 am

Tinhampton wrote:Did the "7 region attack on Krasnaya" ever happen?

Nope
Hail Yazakhastan!!

H Douglas
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby H Douglas » Tue May 11, 2021 2:58 pm

We made short work of them :)
████████████████████████████ SUPERINTENDENT OF ████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████ THE STATE █████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████ OF KRASNAYA ███████████████████████████████

Yazakhastan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yazakhastan » Tue May 18, 2021 4:54 pm

H Douglas wrote:

We made short work of them :)

Indeed, I am forced to remain neutral, but if I do recall, the second Krasnayan war, supported by myself, officially led to peace between the former region.
Hail Yazakhastan!!

Cererians
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Cererians » Wed May 19, 2021 12:52 pm

Yazakhastan wrote:
H Douglas wrote:We made short work of them :)

Indeed, I am forced to remain neutral, but if I do recall, the second Krasnayan war, supported by myself, officially led to peace between the former region.

I sure don't remember seeing you at the peace negotiations, let alone contribute to that "peace" in any way.
Amelia Morgenstern of Cererians
██████ Minister of Defense and External Territories of Krasnaya ██████
Leader of the United Krasnayan Front

Yazakhastan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yazakhastan » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:35 pm

Cererians wrote:
Yazakhastan wrote:Indeed, I am forced to remain neutral, but if I do recall, the second Krasnayan war, supported by myself, officially led to peace between the former region.

I sure don't remember seeing you at the peace negotiations, let alone contribute to that "peace" in any way.

I endorsed the war.. I unfortunately fell out of grace due to my endorsement of said war.
Hail Yazakhastan!!

Greatest States Of America
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Declaration Of War

Postby Greatest States Of America » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:07 pm

I, The President Of The Greatest States Of America, Henceforth Declare War Against Krasnaya and all its allies for disturbing the international peace and its participation in crimes against humanity. We would stand shoulder to shoulder with our allies in Eastern Europe and are ready to sent troops.

Declaration Of War,
President Muhammad Ahmed.
The United Solar States Of America - A Realm of Cosmic Ambitions

Embracing the stars, USSA is a celestial beacon of progress and diversity. From terrestrial landscapes to cosmic frontiers, our people unite under the banner of exploration, innovation, and unity.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Yazakhastan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yazakhastan » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:25 pm

Greatest States Of America wrote:I, The President Of The Greatest States Of America, Henceforth Declare War Against Krasnaya and all its allies for disturbing the international peace and its participation in crimes against humanity. We would stand shoulder to shoulder with our allies in Eastern Europe and are ready to sent troops.

Declaration Of War,
President Muhammad Ahmed.

The emperor of Yazakhastan hereforth thanks you for your valiant effort, but posts this declaration of war as that of a mute point. The ministry of Eastern Europe wishes to alert you that the region which you ally with is no longer in existence or control of the said Yazakhastan. And that any attempts to fight Krasnaya will be met with extreme force from the Krasnayan Government. The Yazakhastanian Government hereby does not recognize your declaration of war but merely recognizes you as an individual mercenary. If any questions regarding peace with Krasnaya be brought to mind please contact the signators of the second peace treaty Douglas H or North American Imperial State.
Sincerely,
Yazakhastanian legal department and public relations.
Hail Yazakhastan!!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents