NATION

PASSWORD

Hasclantt Island Crisis (CLOSED TG)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Welzat
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Hasclantt Island Crisis (CLOSED TG)

Postby Welzat » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:55 pm

Deep within the tropical vast seas of the world, the small country of Welzat has been trying to lay claim to a precious resource, land. Prince Eberhand, the ruler of the Welzat, has been obsessed with expanding the borders of the country and influencing other parts of the world, along with the new economic fortunes to be made with such a move. While an insurgency has recently rocked the mainland, the Navy still carries out the mission of finding these new exotic lands. The WRN Grand Hall, a Sandown Class Minehunter, has been tasked with this objective and after days of searching the dark, blue, depths of the tropical ocean, a small insignificant island just 3km across was finally spotted. Immediately a party was sent to the island and after a few hours of investigating (along with celebration) the raising of the Welzat national flag was commenced and Captain Oliver Providence, signaled back the mainland that new territory was founded.

However, Hasclantt Island, as it was now newly called wasn't exactly a free piece of land, even if it hundreds of miles away from anything. A small dilapidated airstrip covered the western portion of the island and additional signs of human civilization were found. However, in the eyes of the Welzat government the island wasn't inhabited or even taken care of so in some convoluted matter it was now under Welzat control. The Grand Hall would stay in the area for the next few days to establish a presence and to ward off any other seekers, but Hasclantt wouldn't be taken so easy, as another nation has just noticed a violation of sovereignty ...

RULES, APP, AND INFO

Welcome to this relatively small RP. The premise if you could not guess is that Welzat has basically invaded a territory your country claims. This can go a few different ways, however, I would prefer it to be diplomatic so I may practice my skills with speech heavy RPs and to create an International Incident that isn't a war. However, I am perfectly fine with heavy tensions and encourage it! I have no set endings for this RP so it can go anywhere. I would like to have atleast one active nation to be in this RP however I will accept a few more as this could be disputed land between multiple nations. Anyways, I hope this turns out well and is interesting enough for some bites, below are some rules and the app.

RULES
My word is law and please use common sense
NO LARGE NAVAL RESPONSE ITS JUST ONE SHIP
No one liners and low efforts
No god mods
General RP rules we all know them

APP

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]Island name if different from Welzat name:[/b]
[b]Response to Annexation:[/b]
[b]Diplomatic Team:[/b]
[b]Naval equipment (if any):[/b]
Last edited by Welzat on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Population: 2.75 million

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:47 pm

Nation Name:Eclius (PMT/MT setting)
Leader:Caesaris Tiberia, Amulius Favonius Arius (Minister of Political Affairs, this is equivalent to a prime minister in role)
Island name if different from Welzat name:Providence Islands
Response to Annexation:It was an act of aggression against the senate and people of Eclius. Minister Arius and his nationalists party wish to go harsh, while several other political parties including Liberation party, worker's party and social progressivists party wants to de-escalate the tension. The decision was ultimately made to send a negotiation team, though Eclisian government isn't afraid to deploy its mighty Felix Fleet to respond.
Diplomatic Team:The negotiation will be led by Licinia Faustilla, the interior minister of Eclius
Naval equipment (if any):Felix Fleet is one of the biggest fleets of Eclius that comprises 400 ships and 500,000 personnel, a carrier group or two will be deployed in case negotiation fails, though Caesaris Tiberia is convinced that Prince Eberhand knows what's the best for his people and that he will not put the friendship between two nations in jeopardy.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Qassadia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:06 am

Nation Name: The Holy Kingdom of Cassadia
Leader: Her Imperial Majesty Empress Relena (I) Von Peacecraft
Island name if different from Welzat name: Island is not claimed by the Crown-Government to be an overseas territorial possession of Cassadia.
Response to Annexation: While officially proclaiming neutrality in the dispute. The real truth lies behind the proclamations, which is that Cassadia's government interests are opposite to what its official statement is. The main reason behind this duplicity being to maximize chances to secure the resources speculated to lie beneath the surface around the tiny island.

Something that, Cassadia would spare no expense in trying to secure and exploit these resources, though mainly by proxies such as CassGaz and CassNeft, Cassadia's primary monopolies over its natural gas and oil sectors of the economy - rather than hard power. Seeking to obtain contracts from the Welzat government for exploration and mining rights, incentives would be offered, those primarily being a fixed percentage of profit margin in exchange for the Welzat's government approving on exploration and mining rights for a said number of decades.

Diplomatic Team: Deputy Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Sergei Lavrov, Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Joachim von Ribbentrop and the Cassadian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Welzat (previously left vacated)

Naval equipment (if any): 1x Kidd-class Destroyer, furthermore an Aircraft Carrier Strike Group can be dispatched to the region of the disputed maritime territory in the potential scenario of elevated tension between the disputing parties. Read Military Factbook for further details.
Last edited by Qassadia on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there are wars, violence, and unrest.”Emperor Charles (VII) Von Peacecraft

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:38 am

Qassadia wrote:Nation Name: The Holy Kingdom of Cassadia
Island name if different from Welzat name: Island is not claimed by the Crown-Government to be an overseas territorial possession of Cassadia.
Response to Annexation: While officially proclaiming neutrality in the dispute. The real truth lies behind the proclamations, which is that Cassadia's government interests are opposite to what its official statement is. The main reason behind this duplicity being to maximize chances to secure the resources speculated to lie beneath the surface around the tiny island.

Something that, Cassadia would spare no expense in trying to secure and exploit these resources, though mainly by proxies such as CassGaz and CassNeft, Cassadia's primary monopolies over its natural gas and oil sectors of the economy - rather than hard power. Seeking to obtain contracts from the Welzat government for exploration and mining rights, incentives would be offered, those primarily being a fixed percentage of profit margin in exchange for the Welzat's government approving on exploration and mining rights for a said number of decades.

Diplomatic Team: Deputy Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Sergei Lavrov, Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Joachim von Ribbentrop and the Cassadian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Welzat (previously left vacated)

Naval equipment (if any): 1x Kidd-class Destroyer, furthermore an Aircraft Carrier Strike Group can be dispatched to the region of the disputed maritime territory in the potential scenario of elevated tension between the disputing parties. Read [ur=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=qassadia/detail=factbook/id=1389059l]Military Factbook[/url] for further details.

Hey there, your naval equipment link is broken, it should be [url=link]NAME[/url] instead of [ul] :lol:
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:48 am

Eclius wrote:
Qassadia wrote:Nation Name: The Holy Kingdom of Cassadia

Naval equipment (if any): 1x Kidd-class Destroyer, furthermore an Aircraft Carrier Strike Group can be dispatched to the region of the disputed maritime territory in the potential scenario of elevated tension between the disputing parties. Read [ur=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=qassadia/detail=factbook/id=1389059l]Military Factbook[/url] for further details.

Hey there, your naval equipment link is broken, it should be [url=link]NAME[/url] instead of [ul] :lol:

Oh my! I did not notice that. Will fix it right away.

Thanks man

“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there are wars, violence, and unrest.”Emperor Charles (VII) Von Peacecraft

TGC corporation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby TGC corporation » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:06 am

Nation Name: TGC Corporation
Leader: Artificial Intelligient
Island name if different from Welzat name: mininstry islands
Response to Annexation: Welzat should not occupied the islands, it should belong to everyone, including corporations
Diplomatic Team: Special Attack Team with a nuclear suitcase, and CEO of TGC Corporation
Naval equipment (if any): a submarine with a multiple nuclear warheads missle ready for launch
note: TGC Corporation will not accept individual occupies
Last edited by TGC corporation on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:23 pm

TGC corporation wrote:Nation Name: TGC Corporation
Response to Annexation: Welzat should not occupied the islands, it should belong to everyone, including corporations
Diplomatic Team: Special Attack Team with a nuclear suitcase, and CEO of TGC Corporation
Naval equipment (if any): a submarine with a multiple nuclear warheads missle ready for launch

Artificial intelligence? What's the tech setting on this RP? I don't think OP explicitly stated it (if it's PMT I'm getting the flying saucers)

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:18 am

Eclius wrote:
TGC corporation wrote:Nation Name: TGC Corporation

Artificial intelligence? What's the tech setting on this RP? I don't think OP explicitly stated it (if it's PMT I'm getting the flying saucers)

Probably some kid, I don't think in that regard, it is worth to feed him with attention.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents