NATION

PASSWORD

Osean-Joyean War (PT to PMT only, IC, Signups Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Shannon, Osea 8:00 AM Friday, December 11 2020
Nervous Joyean soldiers climbed aboard there landing craft while ships and aircraft were in a massive battle all around them. They began a rather short journey through the harbor and onto shore. Landing craft were constantly being sunk by guns and missiles alike. We also sent thousands of Maritime Infantry, Gendarmerie, and Paramilitary personnel. When they reached the shore hundreds of them were shot to shit instantly. Many tanks that landed were destroyed by mines, ATGMs, and artillery. It was about 46 degrees and was drizzling in the city which made it especially hard for the troops as many of them were used to warm tropical climates. Progress was slow and it was extremely difficult for Joyean troops to move in as it was clear weeks before that we were going to take Shannon. Joyean troops have been facing defenses the likes of which we have never seen. The more troops we landed and the more missiles we fired the better it was for our troops and they finally began making progress at making a beachhead...
Shannon, Osea, 12:00PM
Joyean troops have established a beachhead and fighting has broken out throughout the city. It has been somewhat easier for Joyean troops now that they have entered the city as they specialize in urban and jungle warfare. They have still faced extreme difficulty. Our Hellcat 3000 and Su-33 fighters have reported seeing a new kind of fighter jet capable of tearing Joyean aircraft out of the sky though these may not be true.
Joyean Paratrooper Holdout, somewhere in Osea
Joyean paratroopers have been bombarded with thousands of shells over the last few days our paratroopers are running out of supplies and all they can do is wait until more troops arrive, they have about 90000 soldiers left out of the original 100000 that were dropped. They make have enough ammunition to fend off a relatively large infantry assault but many of our troops are sick and/or injured.
8:00PM Shannon, Osea, December 11
Joyean troops have made some progress into the city and are facing heavy resistance. Not all troops were able to participate in the original landing some arrived after the beach was taken and some are still being sent into the city. We have secured a few relatively small areas of the city and have been using them to treat civilians, military (Joyean or Osean).
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:51 pm

Joseph Beltzin Center for military Science

The Lacienian troops have the Joyeans in a stalemate. No progress is being made on either side. The current strategy is to just sit and wait for the trapped Joyeans to surrender. They may have a lot of food and water, but they are completely isolated from the outside world and are being fed propaganda of a Joyean defeat. A large garrison has been left behind to guard the facility while the majority of the Lacienian troops have begun an advance to cut off the Joyean supply chain.

Joyea City Airport

The Joyean squad knew that there were advanced robotics being utilized by the Lacienians. They just never expected to encounter it. That is why when they saw a single figure armed with a rifle, they underestimated from afar. "Put down your weapon!" shouted the Joyean Sergeant. This was met with a hail of gunfire from the figure. None of the shots killed anybody, but two men were soon on the ground knocked out. The rest of the squad ordered a retreat from the robot. This was not out of fear of the robot, but rather, what was near the robot. All combat robots have a platoon of Soldiers nearby at all times. The Joyeans ran like hell with their downed comrades on their shoulders.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:44 pm

The Joyean Gendarmerie has been sent to Wellow to begin training the new authoritarian government's military. Around 2000 Gendarmerie soldiers have been sent to train and assist with security. The Gendarmerie's Special Service Unit has been sent to carry out reconnaissance missions in Osea. Along with the State Security Service we have been helping the new military with modernizing and training there troops specifically Wellow's special forces. We have also been supplying Wellow's Air Force with J-62 fighter aircraft along with Tu-95 and Il-76 aircraft.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:47 pm

During a lull in the fighting during Christmas Joyean aircraft began flying over the Lacienian line and dropped medical supplies, food, water, water purification tablets, and other things. No attack was carried out by the Joyeans because of Christmas. The Joyean troops received mail and Christmas dinner. They have let thereguard down for Christmas because we have not expected an attack over Christmas.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:09 pm

Despite the fact that Lacienia has long shunned religion in favor of logic, the Fighting at the Joyea City Airport was temporarily ended and a single night of festivities was arranged. There was a luxurious meal (by military standards) and a quite memorable game of Soccer/Football. The peace would not be broken and the Lacienian Administration was hoping to pass a ceasefire until January, 1, 12:00 AM. It is hoped our soldiers can be given a chance to get some rest and maybe even see their families.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Lacienia wrote:Despite the fact that Lacienia has long shunned religion in favor of logic, the Fighting at the Joyea City Airport was temporarily ended and a single night of festivities was arranged. There was a luxurious meal (by military standards) and a quite memorable game of Soccer/Football. The peace would not be broken and the Lacienian Administration was hoping to pass a ceasefire until January, 1, 12:00 AM. It is hoped our soldiers can be given a chance to get some rest and maybe even see their families.

The Joyean Government accepts the ceasefire and will not carry out any attack unless provoked.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Some of the Joyean troops have been reported going to some Lacienian positions completely unarmed and exchanging gifts and supplies with the enemy forces. The troops just happily walked up to enemy machine gun nests and greeted the Lacienian soldiers and handed them gifts ranging from blankets to books and newspapers to food. Some even joined the games of soccer.
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:58 pm

Joyea
Sadly, good times have to come to an end. The soldiers returned to their respective encampments and the ceasefire ended. The first move by the Lacienians was to take advantage of the truce and bring in many new soldiers while there was nobody to stop the supply ships. These new troops are currently being sent to encircle the Joyean force and hopefully, in combination with the older soldiers, push the Joyeans out of Lemoyne.

Pordia 0200

The midget submarines were unseen as they slipped through the waves and deposited a platoon of special-operations soldiers. These soldiers goal would be to disable the Joyean invaders while building a resistance in the civilian population.

Ardbridge 1300

The Joyean patrol truck was expecting another day of patrolling the streets. That was typical of the soldiers, for they had encountered little resistance to the declaration of Martial Law. That is why it came as a shock when hundreds of citizens holding makeshift weapons flooded the streets and tore the soldiers out of the truck to be beat by the mob. This rebellion was the work of Lacienian agents and civilian anger.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Lacienia wrote:
Ardbridge 1300

The Joyean patrol truck was expecting another day of patrolling the streets. That was typical of the soldiers, for they had encountered little resistance to the declaration of Martial Law. That is why it came as a shock when hundreds of citizens holding makeshift weapons flooded the streets and tore the soldiers out of the truck to be beat by the mob. This rebellion was the work of Lacienian agents and civilian anger.

Ardbridge, 2100

Joyean troops and local, provincial and federal police forces have been overwhelmed in certain areas and are considering employing lethal force. The Ambarino Government has declared a state of emergency. The government is considering the use of rifle grenades if they begin using there state issued firearms. Gendarmerie soldiers have been sent to help restore order and Ministry of Defense personnel have been sent to reason with the dissidents. One rule that may help calm the riots down is to establish a curfew instead of the 24/6 (leaves out Sunday).

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:15 pm

Lacienia wrote:Pordia 0200

The midget submarines were unseen as they slipped through the waves and deposited a platoon of special-operations soldiers. These soldiers goal would be to disable the Joyean invaders while building a resistance in the civilian population.

The Joyean military suspected their would be some kind of infiltration by the Lacienians a long time ago and believed strange sonar reading last night was the landing of enemy soldiers as such we have locked down the islands any citizen who is see outside of there home except from 10 am to 11 am on Sundays is to be arrested and anyone who resists is to be shot. Random house raids and searches along with arbitrary detention and interrogation should just about immobilize any enemy forces.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:32 pm

Joyea City Airport 1200

The sniper calibrated his scope and looked through at the squad of Lacienian marines moving towards the Joyean encampment. Upon seeing the marines were safe, he shifted his gaze to the Joyean camp. When the marines arrived at the wall of the camp, the sniper focused his aim on a large tank of petroleum oil.The. sniper began to count down, "3.. 2.. 1.. Now."
He took shot, the bullet flew from the barrel hypersonic speed, a slowly spinning streak moving towards an enemy. When the oil tank was hit, it suddenly. ruptured as the oil inside caught fire and created an inferno that engulfed hundreds of soldiers working nearby.

It was only then that Lacienian marines detonated breaching charges on the camp's walls and burst through in a hail of gunfire. The Joyean soldiers were still in shock, having, only seconds ago, been perfectly fine. The Lacienians encountered little resistance as they took the outpost.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:02 pm

Pordia 2000

There was a knock on the door. The woman looked up from her knitting and began walking towards the door. When she reached the the door, she asked, "Who's there?" No response. Something felt strange, this didn't feel like a prank. The woman slowly opened the door and saw something that greatly alarmed her, two men in Joyean Uniforms, slumped against the wall. Upon closer inspection, she found both of their throats slit. She began. to open her mouth in a scream, but hands clamped over her mouth and dragged her inside. She panicked, fighting whoever was grabbing her with all her strength. That however, was not enough, and she eventually gave in. After. what felt like an eternity, her captor let go. She immediately spun around expecting to see a thug. When she saw a man with black camouflage from the Lacienian Marines, she recoiled in surprise. The man just told her, "Don't tell anybody what you saw tonight." and he left.

Pordia 2500

When the Colonel retired to his tent he immediately laid down in bed and drifted off. When he awoke, he was in a very different place. He noticed that his. arms and legs were bound and a gag was in his mouth. When he looked around, he found himself in a small cave with lanterns hanging from the ceiling. "Look. who's awake." came a voice from the darkness. A tall man stepped out of the shadows in an intimidating manor. The man was dressed in a Joyean uniform, but it looked like it wasn't meant to be his. The man came forward. and. said to the colonel, "You tell us everything we want to know or you, my friend, will find yourself with a rather nasty acid burn." The colonel tried to scream in fear but nothing could be heard through his gag.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:20 pm

Lacienia wrote: Pordia 2000

There was a knock on the door. The woman looked up from her knitting and began walking towards the door. When she reached the the door, she asked, "Who's there?" No response. Something felt strange, this didn't feel like a prank. The woman slowly opened the door and saw something that greatly alarmed her, two men in Joyean Uniforms, slumped against the wall. Upon closer inspection, she found both of their throats slit. She began. to open her mouth in a scream, but hands clamped over her mouth and dragged her inside. She panicked, fighting whoever was grabbing her with all her strength. That however, was not enough, and she eventually gave in. After. what felt like an eternity, her captor let go. She immediately spun around expecting to see a thug. When she saw a man with black camouflage from the Lacienian Marines, she recoiled in surprise. The man just told her, "Don't tell anybody what you saw tonight." and he left.

Pordia 2500

When the Colonel retired to his tent he immediately laid down in bed and drifted off. When he awoke, he was in a very different place. He noticed that his. arms and legs were bound and a gag was in his mouth. When he looked around, he found himself in a small cave with lanterns hanging from the ceiling. "Look. who's awake." came a voice from the darkness. A tall man stepped out of the shadows in an intimidating manor. The man was dressed in a Joyean uniform, but it looked like it wasn't meant to be his. The man came forward. and. said to the colonel, "You tell us everything we want to know or you, my friend, will find yourself with a rather nasty acid burn." The colonel tried to scream in fear but nothing could be heard through his gag.

Pordia, 16:19
An investigation was launched damn near immediately when Colonel Dimitri Ivanov didn't report to the morning meeting. The military police went to his tent and found that he wasn't there. We have put the islands on 24/7 lockdown and will distribute food and water. Anyone caught outside of their home is to be arrested and will be sent to help construction of our military prison and the military equipment production plant.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:46 am

Joseph Beltzin Center for Military Science
We have begun evacuating members of Parliament and cabinet members from the facility as they are in areas the are held by the Joyeans. They were brought to the Air Corp section of the base and loaded onto planes headed for Norivgrad. There is an additional bunker built in the late 1950s to the early 1960s. It opened in 1962 and is beginning to age but can still protect against NBC attacks.
Province of Lemoyne, Joyea
All municipalities surrounding Joyea city are being evacuated and a large system of trenches and bunkers are being set up. The defensive line that is being built is meant to be impenetrable and is meant to keep the Lacienians in Joyea city and the surrounding areas. It is also being built to be able to quickly send more troops into the city. Heavy artillery of all kinds is also being set up to annihilate any threat before it even gets close to the line. Air defense systems are also being set up around the line.
Joyea City
We have been attempting to add more defenses to our main supply route because it is hardly defended but it is in Joyean controlled territory. Joyean Republican Guard and Army Rangers have been moving in to take the airport. They are being aided by Su-25 attack aircraft and Tu-95 bomber aircraft. The underground levels have almost been completely taken by the Lacienians the police have set up some makeshift roadblocks but these have proven to be ineffective.
Joyeangrad Military Airfield 0200
30 Joyean Storm Commandos entered the C-130 headed to Lacienia we have decided our current strategy of brute force is ineffective against the Lacienians so we will destroy their government from the inside out. The plane took off and once over Lacienia began their drop into the mountains where they will make there way to the capital. We have tried to insert them close to a major roadway so they will have access to vehicles.
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:06 pm

Shannon, Osea
The fight has been going well for the Joyeans we are close to taking the city and we believe most enemy troops are retreating. In captured areas AA and AT defenses have been established. We have also taken a small airfield so we now have a new Air Corp base. The aircraft here are always prepared for combat and are fully deployable within 45 minutes to an hour.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:11 am

Osean continent

After a lull in the border fighting for the holidays, in which the Langenian troops celebrated Christmas and New Year, the fighting again begins to spike. The Langenians have taken advantage of the lull to beef up their forces to a level which the military leadership deems powerful enough to invade Osea. Shelling, mortar, rocket, and missile attacks, machine gun fire, and hit-and-run airstrikes suddenly becomes very frequent on the Osean-Leasathian border. The objective is to exhaust and create sleepless nights for the Osean soldiers guarding the border. This ensures maximum surprise when the Langenians suddenly cross the border through overland, airborne, and amphibious assaults and start the invasion. Once the Langenians surprise the Oseans in the south, they will be forced to cancel the Wellowian invasion and return to defend their land. With a reduced force guarding the Wellowian border, another surprise attack will be launched after exhausting the Osean troops on that border. The Langenians intend to advance as much as possible utilizing the advantage of surprise. Troops are moved into fortifications designed to blend into the landscape. Artillery pieces are also moved there. Armored vehicles are hidden in forests. The massing of troops in Leasath begins for the beginning of the end of the war.

Lacienia

The team of Langenian intelligence operatives landed in the Lacienian capital on a flight from the USA, because due to the war there were no direct flights between Lacienia and Langenia and they had to make a connection. They were formerly dual Lacienian-Langenian citizens, all either born in Lacienia or born to Lacienian parents in Langenia. They had "renounced" their Langenian citizenship and informed the Lacienian foreign ministry they were coming back to Lacienia when Langenia declared war, but pretended they were interned by the Langenians. In reality they were being briefed for their mission by Colonel Pedro Rivas, one of the Langenian intelligence officers responsible for the coups in Leasath, Wellow, and Yuktobania. They all looked like locals and spoke the language fluently, and possessed Lacienian passports. They would go and instigate an antiwar movement, with the objective of creating so much discontent in the country that it would escalate into something similar to the American anti-Vietnam War movement of the 1960s.

Lacienian colony of Antoctes

After secret contacts between Langenian spies posing as tourists and local armed groups, midget subs covertly insert special operatives to be embedded with the rebels. They also bring deliveries of weapons for a rebellion. The Langenian spies also plan to recruit moles within the police force, using officers discontent with Lacienian rule over the island.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:58 pm

Joyea City 1500

With the effective fall of Joyea City, the Province of Lemoyne is almost completely in Lacienian hands. Lacienian soldiers have. began digging into their. trenches again to fall in to a cycle of trench warfare with the Joyeans. Citizens in Lemoyne are being provided with limited aid. and are being taken to a refugee. camp in Joyea City Port.

Ardbridge 1600

The protesters were drunk on their victory. For the first time, they had shed the chains that bound them. They could be free! This euphoria was immediately exploited by the Lacienian Agents to stir the pot and incite further violence. That is why, when the Mayor of Ardbridge looked out the window, they saw crowd of 10,000 rioters running towards the City hall with weapons ranging from stolen AR to ripped out street signs.

Mountains outside Paradeem 0400

When the Joyean commandoes got over the crest of the mountain, they were unprepared for what they saw. Mountains with glass facades and forested roofs, glittering pillars of metal and glass, the City of Paradeem looked like it. was a massive crystal with a forest on top. The commandoes soon snapped out of their shocking. began walking towards Paradeem.

Pordia 0500
The warehouse guard saw three men in Joyean uniforms walking towards his station. He asked them for their IDs and but was instead given a knife to the skull. These men were Lacienian agents equipped with enough to C4. to blow the building sky-high. They proceeded into the warehouse, planting bombs as they went. When they were done, they retreated back to their cave and pressed the detonator.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:14 pm

Joyea City 2340
Joyean forces have been cut off we cannot continue to provide them with equipment. They have enough food and water to last them about 2 to 3 months but medical supplies wise they only have about a week and a half left due to the fact that they use it up so fast. They are pushing our defensive line as it was not prepared for for an attack of this scale at this point. Our troops will continue fighting though.
Ardbridge 1930
The rioters have taken city hall and taken the mayor hostage. They have also burnt a massive sheet metal factory to the ground including the workers barracks. We have authorized the use of deadly force. We have been bringing troops into the city and have begun firing on the rioters. We may also authorize the use of flamethrowers if the situation escalates any further.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:48 pm

To: Joyean Base, Joyea City
Surrender

We are giving you the chance to surrender within two days. All soldiers will be provided with aid and sent to Lacienia, where they can apply for citizenship or be interned. The injured will be treated and the dead. will be buried. If this offer is not accepted, the battle will continue as usual. You cannot win so you may as well cut your losses.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:47 pm

Lacienia wrote:To: Joyean Base, Joyea City
Surrender

We are giving you the chance to surrender within two days. All soldiers will be provided with aid and sent to Lacienia, where they can apply for citizenship or be interned. The injured will be treated and the dead. will be buried. If this offer is not accepted, the battle will continue as usual. You cannot win so you may as well cut your losses.

Almost as soon as the message was sent it was forwarded it to the Nationalist Party Chairman who not knowing what to do or if he had authorization to handle this sort of message forwarded it to the Minister of defense who showed it to the General Secretary Andreyev who has released the following statement:
Comrades, we have fought well in Joyea city put up a real Godamn fight but sadly we cannot continue fighting. The remaining forces are mostly injured or sick. We will not permit anyone there to gain citizenship to Lacienia, anyone who does is to be considered a traitor to the Peoples Stratocracy of The Peoples Republic of Joyea. Any man who wishes to surrender may do so the remaining forces are to leave the city as fast as possible and by any means necessary."

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Paradeem, Lacienia 0852
4 Joyean special forces operatives in trench coats equipped with AKS-74U and USPs walked down the stairs to a subway station and waited among the crowd until the 8:50 train had left and put on gas masks and then pulled the pin of the phosgene oxime cans and threw them into the courd and then ran to a nearby car. They got in the car and as soon as they were about 4 blocks away removed their gas masks and watched as fire engines, police cars, ambulances, and a few helicopters went by. The only real clue that they were Joyean was their C-60 gas masks.
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:01 pm

Paradeem Police Precinct 1340
Counter-terrorism Officer Olivia Eriksdottir was poring over the footage with a. team of technicians. After hours of work, they managed to find the license plate of the car that was used to get away. That plate was tracked to a car stolen four days ago. With no progress made, images were sent out and all CCTV cameras were set to look for it. That wasn't all that. could be yielded though, a technician found that the terrorists were wearing masks of Joyean Design. In addition, the faces of the operatives were found and uploaded to the security camera database.

OOC: Paradeem is covered in cameras.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:39 pm

Lacienia wrote:Paradeem Police Precinct 1340
Counter-terrorism Officer Olivia Eriksdottir was poring over the footage with a. team of technicians. After hours of work, they managed to find the license plate of the car that was used to get away. That plate was tracked to a car stolen four days ago. With no progress made, images were sent out and all CCTV cameras were set to look for it. That wasn't all that. could be yielded though, a technician found that the terrorists were wearing masks of Joyean Design. In addition, the faces of the operatives were found and uploaded to the security camera database.

OOC: Paradeem is covered in cameras.

Secret In Character:
Joyean special forces in Paradeem have taken refuge in a massive abandon factory that has been left to rot because it was too expensive to demolish. It became the perfect place to set up base as it was abandoned and any trespassers could easily be silenced with a a pistol. We have also stocked up with enough gasoline and bombs to destroy the building in an instant.
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:37 am

In an attempt to keep the Lacienians from advancing Multiple sets of trenches have been set up we are attempting to force the Lacienians to engage in trench warfare. We have placed them rather far away from the Lacienian lines so they can be set up. We have placed artillery, SAM systems, AA guns, and other defenses. We have also determined that we can use the jungles in Joyea to our advantage as the Lacienians come from cold environments.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:30 pm

In Paradeem to day at around 1200 a train exploded because of a bomb that was placed on the bottom of it. Joyean operatives (different from the subway station gassing) went in disguised as transit workers and transit police. They planted the bomb on the train and after about 3 minutes the bombs went off and it destroyed the entire
second to last car the last train car was severely damaged and was derailed after the explosion. The first two cars we damaged but not as severely as the last car. The last 2 cars also derailed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents