NATION

PASSWORD

St Timothy Isles against Western Cuba

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat May 01, 2010 8:01 pm

SHADOW Corporation wrote:
Auremena wrote:I believe the diplomatic process has severely broken down.

OOC: Diplomatic?... Ha did you not just read my message? This is what we call a land grab.

Peace talks broke down, thats what was diplomatic. you mind if i join? Some of our special forces units have outstanding service in the Lonara Civil War, on the black record of course.
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Sat May 01, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC: WC, can I just nuke these guys?

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat May 01, 2010 8:05 pm

East Fancainia wrote:OOC: WC, can I just nuke these guys?

already been done, they nuked themselves. I belive it is time for the more enviromentally frienfly Project SALTED PLANTAIN.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Sat May 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Auremena wrote:

already been done, they nuked themselves. I belive it is time for the more enviromentally frienfly Project SALTED PLANTAIN.

OOC: Are you on his side?

Nitom
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Sat May 01, 2010 8:07 pm

i am talking with western cuba about my terms that i have made for the peace treaty, i hope that both sides accept it or western cuba and his allies will just stomp over the enemy, in that case i will join in for the land grab.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.
'Till your good is better
And your better is best." -St. Jerome

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Auremena wrote:

OOC: Diplomatic?... Ha did you not just read my message? This is what we call a land grab.

Peace talks broke down, thats what was diplomatic. you mind if i join? Some of our special forces units have outstanding service in the Lonara Civil War, on the black record of course.

Sure join in. I'm sure my Ghost Operatives would love to see how other special forces operate.
The Democratic Monarchy of the Sanian Confederacy, New Sanian Factbook
(Current) DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 National Threat Level: None, Peacetime Readiness

((Note: For all Intesnive purposes The Shadow Corporation is now the Sanian Confedracy, you can still call me Shadow or SC. But for RPing, it's Sani now. Still have to make the adjustment on my factbook though... d:))

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:12 pm

OOC: No EF. Not after last time you did that. I had one hell of a time making what was left of AC habitable again.

((Note: For all Intesnive purposes The Shadow Corporation is now the Sanian Confedracy, you can still call me Shadow or SC. But for RPing, it's Sani now. Still have to make the adjustment on my factbook though... d:))

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat May 01, 2010 8:13 pm

East Fancainia wrote:
Auremena wrote:

Neutral, but i might join SHADOW CORPORATION, just as a land grab(We could use the territory)
COYS!

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Sat May 01, 2010 8:15 pm

OOC: No EF. Not after last time you did that. I had one hell of a time making what was left of AC habitable again.

OOC: If you remember, I never nuked him, you can stop carrying a grudge.

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Auremena wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:
Auremena wrote:

Neutral, but i might join SHADOW CORPORATION, just as a land grab(We could use the territory)

OOC: Couldn't we all. But anyway my vulture is hunger so I'll be back in a sec.

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 pm

East Fancainia wrote:

OOC: I'm not carrying a grudge you just seem so keen on nuking anything you can get your hands on.

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 pm

East Fancainia wrote:

OOC: I'm not carrying a grudge you just seem so keen on nuking anything you can get your hands on.

OOC: Wow, you know what you are, a hypocrite, you asked to nuke too. Besides, have you ever seen more than three of my wars? Listen SHADOW, get over the past, just get over it.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat May 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Auremena wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:
Auremena wrote:

OOC: Couldn't we all. But anyway my vulture is hunger so I'll be back in a sec.

we have currently 10km2 per person in our nation, and we are expanding in population rapidly(Wait, i forgot about our territory, which is like 250,000 km2, with like, nobody there, but i'll grab more land)
COYS!

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat May 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Auremena wrote:

Sure join in. I'm sure my Ghost Operatives would love to see how other special forces operate.

We have the Army/Marine RANGERs, the Air Force EAGLEs, and the Navy/Coast Guard SEALs. They must go through a 43-55 week course, and many fail out, as it is an extremely difficult course, but they are some of the most elite forces in the world.
COYS!

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm

East Fancainia wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:

OOC: Wow, you know what you are, a hypocrite, you asked to nuke too. Besides, have you ever seen more than three of my wars? Listen SHADOW, get over the past, just get over it.

OOC: I have nothing to get over. I only nuked AC in self defence. Now can you stop beating a dead horse. Or how about I phrase it better? Stop bitching.
Last edited by SHADOW Corporation on Sat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Sat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

East Fancainia wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:

OOC: I have nothing to get over. I only nuked AC in self defense. Now can you stop beating a dead horse. Or how about I phrase it better? Stop bitching.

OOC: Then stop perusing me, every chance you get, you criticize, so just stop.

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Auremena wrote:
Auremena wrote:

We have the Army/Marine RANGERs, the Air Force EAGLEs, and the Navy/Coast Guard SEALs. They must go through a 43-55 week course, and many fail out, as it is an extremely difficult course, but they are some of the most elite forces in the world.

Thats all well and dandy but your forces have one major weakness. Age. I assume your people only have an average human lifespan. If so my Ghost's have both the advantage of 100-200 years of experience coupled with our own grueling training regiment an RL equivalent would most likely be the Russian Spetsnaz.
Last edited by SHADOW Corporation on Sat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm

East Fancainia wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:
East Fancainia wrote:

OOC: I have nothing to get over. I only nuked AC in self defense. Now can you stop beating a dead horse. Or how about I phrase it better? Stop bitching.

OOC: Then stop perusing me, every chance you get, you criticize, so just stop.

OCC: Alright how about we just forget this crap every happened. And sorry in advance if I'm being a little bitchy it's really late here on the east coast.
Last edited by SHADOW Corporation on Sat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat May 01, 2010 8:39 pm

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU TWO! YOU'RE BITCHING LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE!
COYS!

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Sat May 01, 2010 8:39 pm

SHADOW Corporation wrote:OCC: Alright how about we just forget this crap every happened. And sorry in advance if I'm being a little bitchy it's really late here on the east coast.

OOC: Cool, will do.

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Auremena wrote:SHUT THE HELL UP YOU TWO! YOU'RE BITCHING LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE!

OOC:... Don't yell at me I get enough of that from my GF.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat May 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Well you were.
COYS!

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Auremena wrote:

Well you were.

OCC: Well if you would wait you'd see these things have a way of working themselves out. Now back to our talk about special forces.
Last edited by SHADOW Corporation on Sat May 01, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sat May 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Auremena wrote:

Well you were.

OCC: Well if you would wait you'd see these things have a way of working themselves out. Now back to our talk about special forces.

Naice Motifakes.
COYS!

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Sat May 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Auremena wrote:Naice Motifakes.

*Grumbles* "Whatever it's still badass. You should see some of the stuff those guys can do."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents