NATION

PASSWORD

St Timothy Isles against Western Cuba

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The St Timothy Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The St Timothy Isles » Tue May 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Obamacain wrote:
Western cuba wrote:What you retreated?

OOC: not quite sure what he's doing
or was that question directed at me,
some of my forces are still on SVI along with (hopefully he is aware of this) 50,000 STI troops and 5000 SS troops

IC: Letter from Obamacain to STI Leader
Dear leader of the STI,
We wish for you to stop any fighting you may be thinking of doing. No more senseless killing needs to take place, especially when a peace treaty is on the table.

To Obamacain's Leader:
I will fight if threatened. SS forces all over the place, without escape for us, is very annoying. We are on STI territory, Left Island. If Obamacain wants to come with us, be our guests.
Siv Jackson, Minister of Foreign Affairs and World Assembly votes

DEFCON 5
"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe..."
--Carl Sagan
"The Jonas Brothers are here. They're out there somewhere. Sasha and Malia are huge fans. But, boys, don't get any ideas. I have two words for you: predator drones. You will never see it coming. You think I'm joking."
--Barrack Obama

Create a Mario Kart track!—http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=53596

Obamacain
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Tue May 04, 2010 4:01 pm

To STI Lader:
You are not being threatened. The SS have made it clear that they will leave after the signing of a peace treaty. If you do not sign a peace treaty so be it, but I will let you know that you are attacking as a danger to all security in the world. If you act this way no nation is really safe. The SS were doing nothing to provoke this attack
"Live by no rules, Accept no boundaries, Cross every border" --Former President Barohn Obamacain
"Never doubt death. It is quite reliable" --General Mao Marx
"Alright lets do this thing" --James Bondera

"The OP is a blithering idiot that deserves to be tied to a faux-fire hydrant in a dog park." --New Azura on Obamacain :)

The St Timothy Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The St Timothy Isles » Thu May 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Obamacain wrote:To STI Lader:
You are not being threatened. The SS have made it clear that they will leave after the signing of a peace treaty. If you do not sign a peace treaty so be it, but I will let you know that you are attacking as a danger to all security in the world. If you act this way no nation is really safe. The SS were doing nothing to provoke this attack

There has been a peace treaty submitted by me. Is it all good?
Siv Jackson, Minister of Foreign Affairs and World Assembly votes

DEFCON 5
"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe..."
--Carl Sagan
"The Jonas Brothers are here. They're out there somewhere. Sasha and Malia are huge fans. But, boys, don't get any ideas. I have two words for you: predator drones. You will never see it coming. You think I'm joking."
--Barrack Obama

Create a Mario Kart track!—http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=53596

Previous

Return to International Incidents