NATION

PASSWORD

Come at me, you fools (IC)(OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Al-Andulas And Morocco
Civilian

Founded: Jun 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Come at me, you fools (IC)(OPEN)

Postby Al-Andulas And Morocco » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:33 pm

We declare a crusade to take back all nations in the name of god!

All nations are either with us or against us! Those against us shall face fury never seen before!

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:32 am

President Matthew Smith saw this communique. "They've got to be joking, right?"

His aide then replied "No, Mr. President, it appears that they're serious."

They bursted into laughter. After all, how much can a tinpot dictatorship do to us? It's almost as if an attack over thousands of kilometers would be nearly impossible.

He tossed the communique into the fireplace.
Last edited by Nacrad on Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Grotesque Spore Creatures
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grotesque Spore Creatures » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:44 am

GSC and allies
King Baa I responds
"Alright, if you say so..."
GSC sends Spores from Faron consisting of Citrus Orange Butterflies, Atoll Burrs and Blaas, to the Al Andalus-Moroccan thing.
Peninsular Alliance
Thomas Klauber bursts into laughter
"What can some tiny nation that's actually larger than me in continental size do to the Alliance? There's no way in heck they will be able to actually send a space navy over..."
IC name: LAETHIAN SWARM
Originally a friendly peaceful hivemind like thing turned Zerg. (Queen Van Daele is the Queen of Blades of this universe)
WORK IN PROGRESS, INFINITELY - Art (gonna finally actually post something there maybe idk)
[CURRENT YEAR - (4550 AD)]

Baddlands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Baddlands » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:49 am

Tsar Artyom Vladimir had recently gotten the transmission and responded in laughter "He declared war on us, we could raise an army multiple times bigger than his population. But if he wants war he will get it I do not expect him to carry a war out though."

The Minister of foreign relations said "They are as serious as ever and they will go through with the war, I suggest we do something like fly some planes around their nation to show our strength." "

"Good Idea tell the general to do that."

"Yes Tsar."
THE GREAT MOTHERLAND LAND IS BEST.AND THE TSAR IS BEST LEADER
Contact to get rid of pesky communist, democratic, and fascists rebels
Attack and you will be destroyed

We will conquer you now

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:53 am

Al-Andulas And Morocco wrote:We declare a crusade to take back all nations in the name of god!

All nations are either with us or against us! Those against us shall face fury never seen before!

This s kind of like the time where the vatican city declared war

Baddlands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Baddlands » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:10 am

Al-Andulas And Morocco wrote:We declare a crusade to take back all nations in the name of god!

If you do this I will feel sorry for you. You have 9 million people. And I have over 1 billion I could raise more troops than your whole population.
THE GREAT MOTHERLAND LAND IS BEST.AND THE TSAR IS BEST LEADER
Contact to get rid of pesky communist, democratic, and fascists rebels
Attack and you will be destroyed

We will conquer you now

Reloria
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Reloria » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Dear peers of the international community,

In light of the recent declaration by the so-called nation of Al-Andulas and Morocco, Reloria feels that it must reaffirm its stance of armed neutrality in all global conflicts.

Not only does Reloria seek peace and love for all peoples of the world, but we also enjoy subverting expectations and deconstructing false dichotomies.

Warmly,

Matriarch Zelella Rocca
The Constitutional Matriarchy of Reloria

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents