NATION

PASSWORD

The Hunt for The Black Talon [Maintenance|FT|CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Auracexia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 20, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auracexia » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:04 am

AHV Eclipse, Bridge Conference Room 1 — Perseus Segment of the Trinity Passage, Solarian Reaches. Approx. 35LY from Sol.

Niitarya nodded. "I completely understand, Grand Admiral. Once everything regarding The Black Talon is taken care of, I still have my assignment in taking these scientists, surveyors and their equipment to the systems they were destined for. If we ever meet again, I sincerely hope such a meeting would be under better circumstances than our initial meeting. Despite how chaotic things began, I do appreciate having been able to meet you. Without your timely arrival, I am not sure this situation would have been resolved in the same manner." She gave a playful smirk, "If things go well, and diplomatic relations are established between our two civilizations, I'll be sure that when I visit the United Republic, I'll be traveling in something far less threatening. And who knows? should we meet again, I may very well have the rank of an Admiral."

Niitarya felt relieved that the United Republic agreed to assist in the capture of the The Black Talon, but at the same time felt something she couldn't really put into words. She didn't know if it was the adrenaline that had been pumping through her since the arrival of the United Republic's warships, the Octarine Kalya extract she'd drank a considerable amount of, or if it was loneliness. Here she stood with someone from another civilization, and though their meeting hadn't gone quite as smoothly as it did with the U.S.C., she didn't want the Grand Admiral to leave. There was something she felt in her meeting with the Grand Admiral, a level of respect she had never been afforded back home, whether from Adm. Välärryna or from various officers within the HSDF, who in one way or another treated her with inequity because she came from a family with an earned reputation for corruption.

Niitarya let out a sigh, "I'll walk you back down to EXAT Bay 6. This way, Grand Admiral." As they made their way through the ship to EXAT Bay 6, she activated her HCV and opened an SL to Cmdr. Aélórra Dáérrén'ya, "Commander, we're en route to EXAT Bay 6, afford our esteemed Grand Admiral the respect she deserves. Once she and the Martians have boarded their shuttles and returned to their warships, you're free to return as you were." Aélórra gave a quick salute. "Understood, Captain." As they made their way to the main entrance of EXAT Bay 6, they passed the Hegemonic Guards standing at parade stance, Niitarya keyed the sensor on the door, and as it opened, allowed the Grand Admiral to walk through. "I have to admit, I don't want you to go. I guess it's because for once, I have the genuine respect of someone beyond the crew of the Eclipse, and I thank you for that. Can you do me a favor? When you get back to your ship, can you thank Rear Admiral Romero for me?"
Last edited by Auracexia on Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THE ASCENDANT STELLAR HIERARCHY OF AURACEXIA
[ Séterrhÿana Ravÿnna-Asträeva | Auracexia | Auracexians ]
[ The Auracexian Compendium [Maintenance|FT|Closed] ]
FutureTech RolePlayer | A.S.H.A. Factbook
also known as Sovereign California also known as Stryke
「私は日系人そしてイギリス人あるです女。」
Prime Archon (Dévnostraéva) of the Ascendant Stellar Hierarchy of Auracexia, Grand Dame Séterrhÿana Navrãs Delÿa Ravÿnna-Asträeva.

Previous

Return to International Incidents