NATION

PASSWORD

Fall Of Rome (OOC/OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Fall Of Rome (OOC/OPEN)

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue May 19, 2020 4:16 pm

We all know the fall of Rome and its toll of history,
But to live it, you would understand the pains and toil citizens went through, then you would fully understand.
You feel a pull on yourself and think its just you getting sleepy.
You wake up the next day in a foreign land; wherever it may be. It is your choice to change history or go along with it.

The Start Sheet:
Heres mine as an example

Name: Arturin Glasindor
Family members: 1 kid and a wife
Location:(It can be anywhere in Europe) Mine is in what is now Lower England. The part that the Romans colonized.
Job:(This can range from everything) Commander of the Village of Stratenburg's army
Village:(Or place you live in. If your nomadic, then just say so here) Stratenburg
Looks:Very strong looking and very handsome. Has a brown beard and hair.
Intelligence:(Like if you live in Ex-Roman area, you couldve gotten better education then say a nomad. Its ranked from 1-10)
8.5(He went to a school in his village and was educated in the culture of the Romans)
Short Bio: He is on a mission to somehow restart the Roman Legacy. He will be trying to get to Rome and make himself King and restart the Roman Empire.
Ill post the IC forum later after at least three players join.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Kingdom Of Casetaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Casetaria » Tue May 19, 2020 4:35 pm

Name: Caelinus Marcellinus Age: 28 Family members: A wife and a son Location: rome Job: a senator Village: rome Looks: he has dark hair and he is overweight Intelligence: 8.5 Short Bio: an old senator from rome he tries to restore his great empire

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue May 19, 2020 4:45 pm

Kingdom of Casetaria wrote:Name: Caelinus Marcellinus Age: 28 Family members: A wife and a son Location: rome Job: a senator Village: rome Looks: he has dark hair and he is overweight Intelligence: 8.5 Short Bio: an old senator from rome he tries to restore his great empire

Accepted.
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Insolola
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Insolola » Tue May 19, 2020 6:59 pm

it sounds interesting, hope you succed in this.

Mantesa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mantesa » Wed May 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Name: Domitius Papirius Ahenobarbus
Family members: 2 kids and a wife
Job: Imperial legate
Village:Toletum
Looks: Thin, tall, black hair and brown eyes. Fully shaven
Intelligence: 9 (Was educated in Ravenna in the last days of the Empire)
Short Bio: He has been contacted by the Byzantine Emperor in an attempt to start a Pro-Roman revolution in Hispania. Might possibly try to take power for himself in case the revolt succeeds.
Last edited by Mantesa on Wed May 20, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed May 20, 2020 2:39 pm

Both of you are accepted

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Return to International Incidents