NATION

PASSWORD

Testament (FT, Invite Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Commodore Michael E. Graham & Prince Amund III Abrahamsson
303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

Amund took a second to think about the question, "Well, I have to say that embassies wasn't something the Imperium much thought about, but I can say definitively given their attitude towards the ordeal that the Imperium wouldn't mind the establishment of embassies. I believe there's still room for embassies to be used in our home system; former embassies that have been out of commission since the the 26th. 27th and 28th centuries. They can be revitalized." He replied. "Otherwise, ah...I believe I've pretty much asked for everything the Imperium was looking for. All's good on my part."

The Eden Colonial Council
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:03 am

Common Ground Station - Eden System

Yron nods, "Then in that case I will begin the voting for the 34th session of the Eden Colonial Council. On the floor will be the proposed pacts and economic deals with the Imperium of Lapus. Voting as usually will pass via majority vote. Individual debates and conferences will now take place for the next five hours. We shall reconvene here for the formal vote."

The delegates begin to leave the meeting hall and disperse. Yron walks over to the prince, "I have to confer with my colleges on Argon about our positions on these matters. For now I would recommend you go ahead and explore Common Ground, she is a beautiful station. If you leave the chambers and head left the station's food court is located there. If you head right you can examine our archive which is a segment from the A.R.K. and can help you explore our culture more. Chief Harkon and his men will continue to accompany you. If you have other questions please ask him." He shakes the Prince's hand, "I have high expectations for the future of our peoples and I look forward to our relations following these proceedings."

With that Yron leaves the room and Chief Harkon walks over to the Prince and his delegation, "Sir, unless there is anything I can do to help please let me know. Otherwise, the delegates from each orbit will be unavailable for the next five hours. These proceedings are going to take longer then normally considering how...unusual this situation is."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Commodore Michael E. Graham & Prince Amund III Abrahamson
303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

"Understandable." He replied to the Chief. "I'm most definitely interested in that archive Yron told me about." He said, with a very clear hint of curiosity in his voice. "He told me that it contains information that would better help understand their culture. I'm curious, when he says our culture, does he mean of this belt, of this Planet or all of Eden collectively? And, how much of it would cover their history?" He asks, walking out and motioning Chief Harkon and Commodore Graham to follow. He begins leading them right, where he was told the archive was.
Last edited by Imperium of Lapus on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:47 pm

Chief Harkon shrugs, "It honestly could be any of them, but since he was speaking for the Council he likely means all of the system since we have been slowly developing a system-wide culture in the last few years." As they near the Archive he stops and presses his hand against a small pad on the wall. After a brief moment the door opens up to a massive server room with a holographic matrix at the center. The matrix is displaying a map of the solar system with each orbit highlighted. Harkon walks with the Prince toward the hologram, "As for the history here, I would say the Archive has data on just about everything. However, the detail here will not be as in depth as if you were on the ARK itself."

Harkon walks to a terminal next to the hologram and points to it, "This is our Archive's information terminal. It takes voice inputs so you do not have to worry about entering questions into it or understanding our language as it will announce the findings if you request it. Just walk up and say Archive and wait for a beep, then it will be qued up for your question." The Chief steps aside to let the Prince ask his questions.

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:09 am

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

Prince Amund nodded. "Thank you, Chief." He said before stepping up to ask his questions. Prince Amund thought about the varying questions he had for a moment, organizing them in his head before saying anything. At first he looked at the machine curiously as he thought in what order he should do his questions. Finally, he decided that he'd prompt a bunch of questions and ask them one at a time, and expand on them as he received answers. "Archive." He said in a clear, monotone voice, awaiting the beep. This is when he began asking his questions. "Explain to me Eden's Calendar." This was his first question. "Archive...Why did people come to Eden in the first place?" This was his second question. "Archive...What are some of the common customs among Eden?" This was his third question. He considered what he'd asked so far, before he decided to ask a fourth, and final question for now. "Archive...What's each Belt known for?"

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Common Ground Station Achieve Room - Eden System

The Archive's computer buzzed for a moment before responding with a monotone feminine voice, "Eden's Calendar is currently set as the Colonial Calendar with 14 months and a 25 hour time cycle created from averaging the rotational time for each orbit. There are four other calendars found in use within the Eden system being the Xian Gona Calendar, the Inner Orbits Calendar, the Gercorian Calendar, and the Maiden Calendar."

The Achieve buzzed again as it processed the next question, "The Eden System was colonized over 700 years ago due to the exodus of humanity from it system of origin. The cause of this calamity is unknown. The Eden system was the first habitable system the A.R.K. came across and no other possible options were available at the time."

Another beep and buzzing occurred, "Customs in Eden vary between each culture found within the system. Please specify the custom you are looking for or the culture you want to examine the customs of."

A final beep, "The inner belt is known for raw material production, specifically titanium and lithium. The first orbit is known for its technological and military prowess due to the combination of Argonese science and Rezen military might. The second orbit is the center of Eden's industry and ship-breaking yards as well as the center of Eden's cultural heart due to Meridian. The third and final orbit is primarily focused on energy production from helium mining and agricultural production."

There is a slight buzz from the terminal, "For details in regards to each orbit please specify your questions."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:05 pm

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

"Hm.." He thought to himself. His first question was answered pretty sufficiently, but his second question prompted him with even more questions, however he was also curious about the customs of the varying systems of Eden. He figured he could ask his question about Eden itself later, and instead decided to focus his questions more on the varying people of Eden. "Archive." He said once again, "Tell me about the people of the Solar Orbit. This was his first question. He followed up another question after he's been answered each time. "Archive...Tell me about the people of Argon. Archive...Tell me about the people of Defiance. Archive..." He proceeded to ask the same question about each individual Planet; Xian, Echo, Valhalla and Verden.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:06 pm

The computer beeped and began relaying information, "The Solar Orbit is the least densely populated region of the system and its people are generally hard working individuals who value strength and endurance. During any wars the Solar Belt is avoided due to the fact that these people also are tenacious and can turn the region into a fortress to rival that of the Rezen Defense Line. The largest colony in the region, Kai 6, is considered to be the de facto capital of the region and is well known for it's attachments to sports."

"Argon is the first planet in the 1st Orbit. The people of Argon are calm and collective and prefer rationality and caution to emotion and instinct. Due to this Argon has become the innovative center of the system and has developed thousands of new technologies over the years. Some of their most notable advances are in Eden Particle Generation, Mobile Suit Technologies, and Gateway Theory. Argon also stands as the current planet that holds the Secretary General slot on the Council due to their rational response to every situation."

"The second planet is Defiance, the first celestial object settled in the Eden system. Defiance is named for the stubbornness of its people and their ability to stand up to whatever is thrown at them. The cities on this planet have been built into the mountainsides as a testament to this. Most of the administrative tasks that occur within the system can find their roots tracked to the system. In addition to that the planet is home to the A.R.K. which is the center of all of Eden's history and is the oldest object in Eden. Additionally the lunar colony of Stalwart is within the sphere of influence of the planet and has been known to be as enduring as Defiance itself."

"The third planet is Rezen. Rezen's harsh deserts and climate have turned its inhabitants into harsh non-nonsense military minded individuals. Rezen is considered to be the most hardened military target in the system and its people have a pride in military traditions and innovations. The military pride of the nation has been such a tradition that they are the only power in the system still possessing a dreadnought class vessel, the RV Admiral. They are also a suspicious people who always look to see if people have a unspoken reason for what they are doing."

"The forth planet in the system and the last in the first orbit is Avalon. The people of this nation are innovative shipbuilders who take pride in extensive and complicated designs. However, since the 9th System War they have switch to pacifism and refuse to produce any warships. The over 2,000 dry-docks in orbit of the planet constantly stream out a steady supply of merchant ships that keep the entire system connected. Their attention to detail and quality of products is legendary across the system. Avalon is one of the few planets that is on good relations with every other power in Eden."

"The first planet in the second belt is Xian. Xian is the center for all major industrial sites and is paired with the Port Karst Lunar Colony, the heart of the merchant marine of the system. Together the two produce more income then any other power in the system. Xian's people are meticulous and prefer to use their wit and cunning to outdo the more military minded powers in the system. The planet's halo planetary ring that surround the high orbit of the planet also produces a massive amount of income for merchant operations."

"The sixth planet in the Eden system is Echo. Echo only has one settlement on it and currently holds no major industries. The people of Echo are still recovering from the last war and many have turned to spiritual directions to try and cope. Poverty, depression, and suicide are rampant on the planet despite the ECC's best efforts to rebuild the planet. The ECC's headquarters, Common Ground Station, is in orbit of the planet."

"The last planet in the Second Orbit is Maiden. Maiden's people are deeply traditional and value their heritage. They are both the spiritual and cultural capital of the system and have been willing to defend their beliefs. Due to Xian and Echo not wielding large fleets most of the military might of the Second Orbit belongs to Maiden which has led to many ships of war having a unique artistic look. The planet's buildings have many unique looks and designs that are inspired by the rest of the system."

"The last two planets in the system are in the third and final orbit being Valhalla and Verden. These twin gas giants produce all of the helium needed for fuel prior to the production of Eden particles. When Eden Drives became popular the planets had to reinvent themselves and turned their orbital colonies into food production facilities and a resort location. Their people are hard workers and generally care free due to them being too far from the rest of the powers for them to be worried about the problems of the inner worlds. Trusting and friendly these people are known as some of the happiest in the system."

"End of files."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:14 pm

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

He thought about what he had just heard, and he showed deep interest judging by his facial expression and the dilation of his eyes. He considered what he wanted to ask next, as there was a lot of ground to cover based on what he had asked and based on the answers he had received. Every answer he received both intrigued him more, but also left him with more questions to ask, leaving him in a pattern of stopping to think about what he wants to ask next and in what way and order to get the answers he's looking for. "Archive..." He began his next onslaught of questions. "What were the System Wars? Why did the first one happen?" He asked. "Archive...What's the religious makeup of Eden?" He asked another question, "Archive...What inspired Maiden's architectural designs?" And, finally, "Archive...How long did it take for the A.R.K to discover Eden?" The final question he asked with utmost curiosity, as though he was trying to piece something together.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:48 pm

"The system wars is a series of conflicts that has occurred across the history of Eden spanning back 600 years. The System Wars have always occurred between multiple orbits so civil wars and wars within orbits do not qualify as System Wars. There have been 12 System Wars and each has been fought over different reasons ranging from boundaries and economic concerns to political and ideological differences. The reason for the 1st System War is unknown but historians credit it as the then colony planets wanted independence from the Inner Orbit worlds. The war lasted 27 years before a ceasefire was agreed to."

"The religious makeup of the Eden system is the following: 14% Astoria, 12% Theoloia, 22% Agnostic, 48% Meridia, and 3% Coradan. The remaining 1% is split between minor faiths."

"Inspiration for the designs found on Maiden range from spiritual ideals to artistic styles developed across the systems. Due to a heavy early reliance on religion during Maiden's founding much of the older settlements have spiraling cathedrals and architecture styles referred to as Gothic. Modern Maiden is more focused on sleek and aesthetically pleasing simplified designs. Most modern structures such as Heaven's Spire are composed of curved towers with minimal detailing."

"Files not available. A.R.K. Records indicate this file was lost following the Defiance Uprising 730 years ago. Best estimates of discovery of Eden is 100 years based upon age of the hull of the A.R.K. however, due to the fact that this source of information is based on a single source that is not proven this figure is not widely accepted."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:47 pm

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

"That's unfortunate." He said quietly to himself in regards to the answer to the final question. He had thought to himself that if he could had only put together what the Imperium knew with what the Imperium of the Great Exile and what Eden had known to find their system of origin. It had became relatively clear to him that he'd likely not get the answers he was looking for, but figured there was still something he could grab out from it. However, all the answers prior had left him relatively interested, and was still encouragement enough for him to ask a new onset of questions. "Archive. Tell me about the religions of Astoria, Theoloia, Meridia and Coradan. Their beliefs, origin, history and their development." And, immediately after that, he decided to ask two final questions, "Archive...Tell me about the Defiance Uprising." And following that, "Archive...How old is the A.R.K? What are the most widely accepted estimates?"

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:17 pm

"Astoria is a religious belief that associates events and decisions based upon celestial moments. There are no formal deities in this religion and the followers believe in a grand design set by the forces of the universe itself. The religion is around 300 years old and originated on Verdan as the colonist of this world observed a large number of comets, meteors, and celestial movement upon the settlement of the region. Astorians believe in cooperation and understanding but can becoming hostile or volatile if they feel celestial events involving the appearance of individuals or events could mean disaster for their people."

"Theoloia is the oldest religion in Eden and was brought with the original colonist of the system. The religion is monotheistic worshiping a single God. The followers preach peace, unity, and understanding but have been known to follow more extreme versions of the faith that call for the conversion of others to their beliefs. This belief led to the Meridian Crusade 340 years ago that led to the decline of the presence of the faith in the system, particularly in the outer orbits."

"Meridia is the most recent belief system in Eden being only 230 years old. It follows seven primary deities each that follow a certain tenant of human emotion. This has resulted in each god being worshiped based on the emotion they represent. It is by far the most popular religion in the outer orbits due to the fall of Theoloianism due to the Meridian Crusade. The exact origin of how the religion came to be is unknown but it is currently the fastest growing religion in the Eden System."

"Coradan is a faith that has very little known about it. It was first observed 600 years ago in the Solar Belt and has stayed isolated in that region ever since. The only things known about the religion is that it involves fasting, meditation, and an oath of silence to anyone outside the faith. For this reason information involving the faith is limited and since the followers of Coradanism are isolationist observations are impossible."

"The Defiance Uprising was an event that occurred 730 years ago following the establishment of a formal government in the Eden System. This event was preceded by riots and civil unrest within the A.R.K. for nearly 50 years, possibly longer. Several groups of people on the A.R.K. revolted against the current establishment in an attempt to overthrow them. This civil unrest resulted in the first recorded war in the Eden System, the War of Shards, which resulted in the destruction of several parts of the A.R.K. and the exodus of humanity from the A.R.K. to the rest of the system. This event is credited with being the origin of many cultures, viewpoints, and tensions across Eden and its effects can still be felt today.

"The A.R.K. is roughly estimated to be between 800 to 1,000 years old. There is much debate on the topic as there is conflicting evidence from corrupted old data and damaged sections of the A.R.K. itself."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:26 pm

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

Prince Amund stepped back from the terminal, with a satisfied look on his face. He could have gone on, but he figured that he had explored enough as is, and otherwise could've kept going on. "I must say, the history of Eden seems incredibly interesting." He said, to Chief Harkon. "I'd be interested to read more into it later." He'd begin walking out and heading towards the cafeteria. "I notice a lot of the information you have relating to origin has gone missing." He concluded, in an inquiring tone.
Last edited by Imperium of Lapus on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:59 pm

Harkon begins to walk toward the cafeteria with the Prince, "Sadly yes, the Defiance Uprising took out much of the early data for our history. History isn't my strong suit so I can't really tell you much about it other then its a mystery to most of the system." Harkon leaves that last part off as if unsure if he should continue.

The group walks into the cafeteria which is mostly deserted besides the odd aid walking around. Harkon extends his hand toward a strange box in the corner of the room, "Since we don't exactly have your cuisine you can as this machine vocally for an appropriate item and it will do its best to recreate it. There are several per-designated items such as meats, fruits, and vegetables if you would like to try anything there as well. All of the stations food is created through these fabricators via a fast pace 3D printer for both cost and security reasons. Feel free to make any selection you want. We have about three hours before the meeting is slated to continue."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:36 pm

He nods his head, until hearing the word "most". He waits to get to the cafeteria before inquiring further. He pauses a moment before asking "I genuinely do not want to sound like I'm trying to twist your words but, most of the system?" He asks, in a tone of genuine curiosity. "Does that mean, there's someone, or...something, that does know about its origin?" He inquires further. He makes it clear that he's listening as he approaches the machine casually, tapping away on it to look at the selection of meat, fruits, and vegetables, looking them over for any such information/nutrition facts and picking them out based on that. He occasionally turns to Harkon as he speaks (assuming he's still speaking to him by this point) to reinforce that he's listening.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Harkon sighs, "Well sir, if you must know that was mainly a slip of the tongue. The entire system does not know anything about what happened to the files, but there have been....rumors. Hearsay. Nothing that is concrete."

Harkon looks around as if he is a bit uncomfortable, "There has been questions about the incident ever since it occurred such as how would the people have even been able to take up arms and what even sparked it. Since it is one of the first events we ever recorded in our history its a hotly debated topic that I do not have the....expertise....to discuss." He hurriedly adds, "We can go back to the Archive after the vote if you would like, maybe you can find answers there."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:05 pm

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

The Prince nodded his head, "Sure thing." He concluded the conversation, taking into account his discomfort. It was clear he noticed the Chief's discomfort talking about the comfort following his final sentence, but didn't seem to quite understand what was so discomforting about the conversation, by the same token he didn't seem to question it. He took his tray to a table, crossing himself and saying allowed a short prayer at a table before eating his food in a very well-mannered way. Following finishing, he removed a small, aluminum tin box about the size of an altoids, and removes a small wooden toothpick, wherein he proceeded to clean his teeth. He exits the cafeteria and begins to casually explore the rest of the station.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:47 pm

The pair continued to walk around the station for a while in relative silence. Clearly Chief Harkon was doing his best to refrain from another slip of the tongue as anytime the Prince asked him any questions it was usually short and to the point after they left the cafeteria. An hour turned to two, then to three, and finally there was a public announcement over the station's intercom proceeded by a soft beeping, "Attention all representatives, please return to the Assembly Hall to conduct voting. The proceedings will begin shortly."

Harkon and the Prince walked back to the meeting hall,however, upon entering it this time there was an air of uneasiness as if the weight of the decisions that the Council was about to make was weighing on everyone in the room. Yron walks forward to the central podium once more as the Prince enters the room, the last of the delegates to arrive.

"I now call this session to order. We will now commence voting on each of the proposed issues in accordance to the Council Charter. All representatives will have 60 seconds following the opening of the floor to cast their vote on the presented issue before the voting closes and the results are announced. With that being said I will present the first of our proposals today: Will this Council agree to the establishment of formal relations with the Imperium of Lapus. You may begin your voting now."

Each representative's desk angles itself upward and reveals a datapad for the representatives to vote on, all except the Prince who has the console in front of him only display the current issue. After some quiet tapping on datapads for a minute, each console retracts itself back into the desks they rose up from. Yron looks at the console in front of him, "With a vote of 12 to 7 with one abstention the Eden Colonial Council votes in favor of establishing formal relations with the government of the Imperium." There is a short applause from the representatives, but it seems half hearted as several representatives do not say anything at all.

Yron holds one hand up and the room falls to silence once more, "The second proposal presented before this Council today is the establishment of a non-aggression pact with the Imperium. You may begin your voting now." The consoles popped up for a second time and the voting commenced once again, this time much quicker then the first time. Yron looks pleased at the sight of this and looks at his console to read the results, "With a vote of 19 to 1 this Council votes to establish a Non-Aggression Pact with the Imperium of Lapus." This time the entire room applauded at the decision.

Smiling Yron continued, "The third proposal brought before the Council today is the matter of opening limited trade with the Imperium. This trade will be limited to cultural goods and commodities only. You may now commence voting." This vote took longer then the prior two and several representatives hesitated at the console before choosing their selections. After and minute Yron read out the results looks a bit disheartened, "At a vote of 5 to 6 with 9 abstentions a majority has not been reached and therefore the proposal for the opening of limited trade with Lapus has been rejected." There is no applause his time, only murmuring.

"Lastly," Yron continues, "The Council will now vote on the possibility of establishing a joing FTL Program with the Imperium. You may now commence voting."

This vote had by far the most murmuring and discussion before the selection of the vote. All 60 seconds of time were used before Yron looked at his console. He blinked for a moment in surprise before calling out the results, "At a vote of 10 to...10 the vote is at a draw for the first time in the voting history of this Council. According to Charter Guildelines a second vote on this issue will occur in 24 hours. Should a decision not be reached the deciding vote will be given to the Lost Orbit. This meeting is now adjured and I highly recommend that we all meet with both one another and our advisors to come to a proper decision on this matter."

This time the representatives stay in the room and begin to meet with each other discussing the most recent vote. Yron walks over to the Prince, "Well, I know it is not what you are hoping for but it is a start at the very least."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:20 pm

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

Prince Amund nods his head, "I'm certainly pleased the former two were passed." He says in a satisfied tone. "So, there will be another vote tomorrow on the final issue. Also, I had a question that..." He pauses for a moment, thinking about what he wants to say, "I don't quite understand why but, is there any sort of..." He pauses again, redirecting what he's trying to ask, "I was visiting your archive, and I heard something about a rebellion on Defiance which took place many years ago, when trying to find out about the early history of Eden. Is there any sort of... controversy, around that I need be made aware of, and to whom would I want to go to if I were to inquire about the rebellion?" He asks, in a passive tone.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:21 pm

Common Ground Station Assembly Hall - Eden System

Yron's face shifts toward one of a more stern nature. He looks toward Harkon who avoids his gaze before turning toward the prince, "Highness, I assure you that the Archive has all that we have recorded about the Defiance Uprising. Many have questioned this event and conspiracies have arisen around the nature of the even, but all are whimsical guesses with no backing. The only thing that these controversies have brought is headaches for us. I assure you that this matter is not one that is a cause for concern."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:07 am

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

The Prince nods his head slowly, calculating the response he received in his head. He knew there was something off about it, judging by how defensive Yron got in his mind, only further justified his suspicion. However, he wouldn't express that on his face nor tone. "Right..." He replied slowly, giving off a tone that sounds like that of understanding. "I suppose that makes sense. No explanation exists and so people try to figure out why, this leads to hypotheses...And the rest is history." He concludes. Expectedly, or perhaps unexpectedly, he changes the subject. "Alright, well, aside from that is there anything else I should know about in regards to the meetings, or political matters between the Imperium and Eden?" He asks.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:48 pm

"As of right now I would say no." Yron says, "Currently, the members of the Assembly will likely be in meeting with one another until tomorrow to try and sway votes one way or the other. If you wish you may go talk to the representatives to start up dialogues and to get some viewpoints to get an idea of which way the vote seems to be turning. There are twenty representatives including myself that represent the views and values of their people." Yron hands the prince a datapad, "This is the names of the representatives, their faces, and the people they represent. If you have anything to ask them or myself you can feel free!"

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:01 pm

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

The Prince nodded his head, smiling. "Thank you, Yron." He replied. He turned towards the varying delegates, deciding in his head whom to approach first. He sifts through the pad, looking up the representatives most interested in, and reading for all the information he can. He intended to inevitably find out more about the controversy on Defiance, however figured now may not be the best time to do it, and he wouldn't want to look suspicious either. He instead does something he thinks is in character for him. He reads up about Representative Anthony Leom, Penny Indra, Francis Garvin and Andrew Pale in that order. He decides he'd first speak with Anthony Leom, approaching him first.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden Colonial Council » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Upon seeing the Prince walking toward him, Representative Leom looks up from the data pad he was reading. Unlike the other representatives, he is sitting alone next to his council seat. "Prince Amund." He says with little emotion, "Is there something I can help you with? I understand you are likley disappointed by the council's recent vote."

Imperium of Lapus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of Lapus » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:26 am

303rd Task Group
Common Ground Station
June 24th, 2844

Prince Amund shrugged, "To be honest I had expected a worse outcome." He replied, in an honest tone. "I'm just glad we got the results we did. I think it's a good head-start for Eden and Lapus." He concluded on the topic. "To be honest, I'm not really sure what else to do right now. I just wanted to ask you about your people, on Rezen. They sound very relatable." He concluded in a curious tone. "Plasi too is a pretty militaristic country and its history is rooted in an uprising, a rebellion against a species which had enslaved us." He spoke, "Ever since, our entire culture has been built around the military. Most recent martial arts come from Plasi, many soldiers and sailors are from Plasi...We're a very militaristic culture and people." He transitioned, "I guess I largely wanted to ask you about Rezen's people. What's their upbringing, what're they like now?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents