NATION

PASSWORD

War of Worlds (CLOSED/APPLICATION NEEDED/MT/ICC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

War of Worlds (CLOSED/APPLICATION NEEDED/MT/ICC)

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri May 08, 2020 11:57 am

OOC:
In this, I will not be making the first ICC post but let you guys make them first before I jump in.
Heres the application centre for all those wanting to join this.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484946
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Kingdom Of Casetaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

The expantion

Postby Kingdom Of Casetaria » Fri May 08, 2020 12:20 pm

france takes over Belgium for defense

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri May 08, 2020 12:25 pm

Kingdom of Casetaria wrote:france takes over Belgium for defense

OOC:
Can you make you ICC a bit longer? Say at least 2 sentences. And also all alliances in 2020 is put in here so if you take over Belgium you will be at war with the EU. Also you need casualties
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Kingdom Of Casetaria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Casetaria » Fri May 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Kingdom of Casetaria wrote:france takes over Belgium for defense

OOC:
Can you make you ICC a bit longer? Say at least 2 sentences. And also all alliances in 2020 is put in here so if you take over Belgium you will be at war with the EU. Also you need casualties
Ok i wont declare war

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

War with Cuba

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri May 08, 2020 12:41 pm

In recent matters, the American Empire had been in sour terms with Cuba and its allies. A desisive battle-plan has been brought through. Emperor Askkenzic IV goes to sweaty fish Canada to talk about trade deals.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kingdom Of Casetaria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

The new capital

Postby Kingdom Of Casetaria » Fri May 08, 2020 12:45 pm

france builds a new capital named new france

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri May 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Kingdom of Casetaria wrote:france builds a new capital named new france

OOC: This is my last time Im goingt to say this.
MINIMUM OF TWO SENTENCES

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kingdom Of Casetaria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Casetaria » Fri May 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Kingdom of Casetaria wrote:france builds a new capital named new france

OOC: This is my last time Im goingt to say this.
MINIMUM OF TWO SENTENCES
Ok

Sweaty fish
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sweaty fish » Fri May 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Bala mantre
Canadia receives the Emperor well, with all the latest luxuries in Ottawa. The city is holding a festival in his honor, with citizens parading in the streets. They are greeted in a government building, and several Canadians in business suits talk to the Emperor.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri May 08, 2020 1:06 pm

Sweaty fish wrote:Bala mantre
Canadia receives the Emperor well, with all the latest luxuries in Ottawa. The city is holding a festival in his honor, with citizens parading in the streets. They are greeted in a government building, and several Canadians in business suits talk to the Emperor.

The Emperor walks with a traditional dress worn by many American Emperor's. As the Emperor walks to the office of the Canadian Leader, he holds one thought in mind.
Canada in the war against Cuba

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Sweaty fish
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweaty fish » Fri May 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Sweaty fish wrote:Bala mantre

The Emperor walks with a traditional dress worn by many American Emperor's. As the Emperor walks to the office of the Canadian Leader, he holds one thought in mind.

"You have come here to talk about trade... talk."

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri May 08, 2020 1:26 pm

Sweaty fish wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:The Emperor walks with a traditional dress worn by many American Emperor's. As the Emperor walks to the office of the Canadian Leader, he holds one thought in mind.

Emperor Ashkenzic looks to the leader and speaks
Emperor Ashkenzic: I know we have NATO in effect right now. Trade was a cover up. I truly came here to ask you if you can fight with us against Cuba.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Sweaty fish
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweaty fish » Fri May 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Sweaty fish wrote:

Emperor Ashkenzic looks to the leader and speaks
Emperor Ashkenzic: I know we have NATO in effect right now. Trade was a cover up. I truly came here to ask you if you can fight with us against Cuba.

Ooc: I am working on a world map RN

Ic: We... are a usually peaceful nation, you know that. Is there any reason to attack them now?

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri May 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Sweaty fish wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Emperor Ashkenzic looks to the leader and speaks

Ic: We... are a usually peaceful nation, you know that. Is there any reason to attack them now?

Emperor Ashkenzic: Russia and China are getting a bit too confident for my taste. Taking Cuba would be the sucker punch.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Sweaty fish
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweaty fish » Fri May 08, 2020 1:36 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Sweaty fish wrote:

Emperor Ashkenzic: Russia and China are getting a bit too confident for my taste. Taking Cuba would be the sucker punch.

"Or the spark for a world war. We will not be the aggressors."

Ooc: Nvm, It is a ton of effort to make a map, and I don't have the time.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri May 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Sweaty fish wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Emperor Ashkenzic: Russia and China are getting a bit too confident for my taste. Taking Cuba would be the sucker punch.

Emperor Ashkenzic: All right, we will not ask you to fight.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Sweaty fish
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sweaty fish » Fri May 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Sweaty fish wrote:

Emperor Ashkenzic: All right, we will not ask you to fight.

"We will... consider it."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents