NATION

PASSWORD

Of Marque and Reprisal [MT|OOC|MATURE|CLOSED - TG FOR ENTRY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Mon May 04, 2020 9:49 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Eitoan wrote:Requesting to join in support of Palmyrion, an ally in Greater Dienstad. Will probably first post legislature's approval of the President's policy of allowing Eitoan privateers to contract under Marque and Reprisal, and provide military assistance to the coalition as the High Command sees fit.

Alright. This is the last anti-slaver I am letting in, alongside that Americae Roma guy who TG'd me.

Can I call Tyranis21. At some point, we will revive the alliance of four emperors.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Mon May 04, 2020 11:11 am

Tupeia wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Alright. This is the last anti-slaver I am letting in, alongside that Americae Roma guy who TG'd me.

Can I call Tyranis21. At some point, we will revive the alliance of four emperors.

This is starting to get interesting.

Hans, get ze flammenwerfer, and ready the suitcase nukes
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Tyranis21
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyranis21 » Mon May 04, 2020 11:53 am

I join. The Alliance of Four Empires is coming back.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Mon May 04, 2020 6:21 pm

Tyranis21 wrote:I join. The Alliance of Four Empires is coming back.

Wait. What's this Alliance of Four Empires?
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality

Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Syrel
Secretary

Founded: Apr 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrel » Mon May 04, 2020 10:24 pm

I'll be posting soon Nacrad. Don't forget me :kiss:

Reorganisieren Reichregierung
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Mon May 04, 2020 10:25 pm

Latest entry reporting in, thought it would be best to introduce myself to y'all. I spoke to OP over TG and as the anti-slaver bloc is full, I am obviously on the other side :p

I come not as a true slaver, but as a Westphalian disgusted by the "hypocrisy of the liberator".
GROSSGERMANISCHES REICH DEUTSCHEN NATION
Canons: Kali Yuga | TSC
Overview | Government | Military | Economy

Generic Reich LARP nation #557753245. Call me "Reich", "RR" or by nation name only if OOC.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Mon May 04, 2020 10:40 pm

Reorganisieren Reichregierung wrote:Latest entry reporting in, thought it would be best to introduce myself to y'all. I spoke to OP over TG and as the anti-slaver bloc is full, I am obviously on the other side :p

I come not as a true slaver, but as a Westphalian disgusted by the "hypocrisy of the liberator".

But then I assume you would have joined the anti-slaver bloc had it not been full?

Well, I guess you were too early for the T̵̛͚̆̾̅͋̑͑̚̚͠h̷͓̏͑̓̈́͗̇̂̕͠e̸̖͒͛̉͋̈̈̍͒͐̆͒͘̚͝ ̴̢̧̠͎͍͕̬̀̈́̈́̃̓̆̈́̚̕G̷̺̎̔̿͂͘r̷̛̪͗̏̒̉̓́̊̃̓̍̍̐̓̕ë̸̢̛̩̦̖͉͈͕̲̱̦̬́̊̓̀͌̈́͂͠͝͝a̴͎͍̘̝̰̖̹̥͕̙͎̮͒̅̽̌͗̿̀̃͘͜ͅt̶̨̹̘̜͎̻̣̺̠̋̑͠͝͝ ̷̢̨̠̜͙̠̣͍̮̠̦̼͚̰̒̓͊̇̈́̌̄̕P̴͎̝̲̥̼̰̝̈̃̂̋͊̇̉̈́̈̆͐̃͘͜r̷̢͕͎̠̙̎̑̌̔̌͘ư̵̰̤̻̈́̌̈́ņ̵͍͇̣̿̈̎͊̑́̀̕͘͜͝͠͝į̶̮̩͎̜̯̦̘̲̭̰̼̭̔͜ͅǹ̴̢͍̱̘̠̺̦̥͍̼͙̪͕͔̘͒́͑̍͋͝g̴̡̙͓̮̼̗͚̥̘͇̈́̂̓̿̽̽̔̈́͒͗̃̂̾ͅ. I was gonna prune abolitionists that were inactive.

Chargé d'Affaires

Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Mon May 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Palmyrion wrote:
Reorganisieren Reichregierung wrote:Latest entry reporting in, thought it would be best to introduce myself to y'all. I spoke to OP over TG and as the anti-slaver bloc is full, I am obviously on the other side :p

But then I assume you would have joined the anti-slaver bloc had it not been full?

Well, I guess you were too early for the T̵̛͚̆̾̅͋̑͑̚̚͠h̷͓̏͑̓̈́͗̇̂̕͠e̸̖͒͛̉͋̈̈̍͒͐̆͒͘̚͝ ̴̢̧̠͎͍͕̬̀̈́̈́̃̓̆̈́̚̕G̷̺̎̔̿͂͘r̷̛̪͗̏̒̉̓́̊̃̓̍̍̐̓̕ë̸̢̛̩̦̖͉͈͕̲̱̦̬́̊̓̀͌̈́͂͠͝͝a̴͎͍̘̝̰̖̹̥͕̙͎̮͒̅̽̌͗̿̀̃͘͜ͅt̶̨̹̘̜͎̻̣̺̠̋̑͠͝͝ ̷̢̨̠̜͙̠̣͍̮̠̦̼͚̰̒̓͊̇̈́̌̄̕P̴͎̝̲̥̼̰̝̈̃̂̋͊̇̉̈́̈̆͐̃͘͜r̷̢͕͎̠̙̎̑̌̔̌͘ư̵̰̤̻̈́̌̈́ņ̵͍͇̣̿̈̎͊̑́̀̕͘͜͝͠͝į̶̮̩͎̜̯̦̘̲̭̰̼̭̔͜ͅǹ̴̢͍̱̘̠̺̦̥͍̼͙̪͕͔̘͒́͑̍͋͝g̴̡̙͓̮̼̗͚̥̘͇̈́̂̓̿̽̽̔̈́͒͗̃̂̾ͅ. I was gonna prune abolitionists that were inactive.

Actually yes, although no regrets because a straight up curb stomp is not as interesting as dragging the story out ;)

Generic Reich LARP nation #557753245. Call me "Reich", "RR" or by nation name only if OOC.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Mon May 04, 2020 10:58 pm

Reorganisieren Reichregierung wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:But then I assume you would have joined the anti-slaver bloc had it not been full?

Actually yes, although no regrets because a straight up curb stomp is not as interesting as dragging the story out ;)

You know what would be more interesting? It's that you might even go full Italy and switch sides during the war.

Chargé d'Affaires

Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Tue May 05, 2020 12:21 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Reorganisieren Reichregierung wrote:Actually yes, although no regrets because a straight up curb stomp is not as interesting as dragging the story out ;)

You know what would be more interesting? It's that you might even go full Italy and switch sides during the war.

I'll always keep that in mind :p

For now, let's enjoy the ride and see where it takes it us.

Tyranis21
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyranis21 » Tue May 05, 2020 4:10 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Tyranis21 wrote:I join. The Alliance of Four Empires is coming back.

Wait. What's this Alliance of Four Empires?

Alliance of Nations of Antaras:

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Tue May 05, 2020 4:27 am

Palmyrion wrote:

A little help

Inactive list (0 posts in IC threads):
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Fuso-
Envoy

Founded: May 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fuso- » Tue May 05, 2020 8:35 am

Welp... I'll go scrounge up some submarines... maybe a carrier division as well...

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 05, 2020 8:57 am

Someone sent me a telegram demanding I join in what's going on what's this
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Tue May 05, 2020 9:07 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Someone sent me a telegram demanding I join in what's going on what's this

I'm not OP but you are entirely welcome to leave and never come back. Just a suggestion.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Israeli Totalitariat
Attaché

Founded: Aug 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Totalitariat » Tue May 05, 2020 9:10 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Someone sent me a telegram demanding I join in what's going on what's this

YOOOO LETS GO :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

we NEED you in this RP right now
.---היהודי הנצחי---.
==========
===========
The Eternal Totalitariat | Israeliwave
A martial-totalitarian theocratic junta built off the back of the labouring Hebrew. We are all that stands in the way of another six million.
"כל כך הרבה ייסורים, עם זאת כל כך הרבה תקווה" | "So much anguish for the Jew, yet so much hope."
 = The Israeli Gazelle - May 2010: [...] "Injustice shall no longer live and prosper on the Arab side of the artificial frontier!" - Saviour of Israel, Calel Likud, motivates the IDF for a renewed summer offensive against foreign aggressors. Israel is once again beset on all fronts by enemies who vow it dead! [...] 

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue May 05, 2020 9:12 am

As co-op, I politely request that you do not enter this RP.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Israeli Totalitariat
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Totalitariat » Tue May 05, 2020 9:14 am

Allanea wrote:

free my man
.---היהודי הנצחי---.
==========
===========
A martial-totalitarian theocratic junta built off the back of the labouring Hebrew. We are all that stands in the way of another six million.
"כל כך הרבה ייסורים, עם זאת כל כך הרבה תקווה" | "So much anguish for the Jew, yet so much hope."
 = The Israeli Gazelle - May 2010: [...] "Injustice shall no longer live and prosper on the Arab side of the artificial frontier!" - Saviour of Israel, Calel Likud, motivates the IDF for a renewed summer offensive against foreign aggressors. Israel is once again beset on all fronts by enemies who vow it dead! [...] 

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 05, 2020 9:33 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:

I'm not OP but you are entirely welcome to leave and never come back. Just a suggestion.

Allanea wrote:

Damn some people sure got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Will wait for judgement from OP, especially seeing as how I can find nothing in this OOC thread saying you're a co-OP. (for clarification, one requesting my presence was Tupeia (who I assume is Azadistan?)).
Last edited by Munkcestrian RepubIic on Tue May 05, 2020 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Israeli Totalitariat
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Totalitariat » Tue May 05, 2020 9:36 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:I'm not OP but you are entirely welcome to leave and never come back. Just a suggestion.

Allanea wrote:

Will wait for judgement from OP, especially seeing as how I can find nothing in this OOC thread saying you're a co-OP. (for clarification, one requesting my presence was Tupeia (who I assume is Azadistan?)).

Tupeia deserves a congressional medal of honour for that powermove
.---היהודי הנצחי---.
==========
===========

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 05, 2020 9:37 am

Israeli Totalitariat wrote:

Tupeia deserves a congressional medal of honour for that powermove

lol he TGed me five days ago but on the account I never use. Sorry for the delay and all
Last edited by Munkcestrian RepubIic on Tue May 05, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Israeli Totalitariat
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Totalitariat » Tue May 05, 2020 9:39 am

Israeli Totalitariat wrote:Tupeia deserves a congressional medal of honour for that powermove

lol he TGed me five days ago but on the account I never use. Sorry for the delay and all

Yeah bro, hopefully the OP considers Tupeia's word since he's a main player and all, and lets you into the rp.
.---היהודי הנצחי---.
==========
===========

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue May 05, 2020 10:00 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Holy Marsh wrote:Palm asked me to clarify:
As a member of the Romani-Mar'si Union, Palmyrion has full and unfiltered access to all military assets of the Grand Theocratic Empire of the Holy Marsh, Imperial Federated States of Romandeos, and the Solisian Union, and other, more minor nations.

I second the motion.

Also, with the thread growing, I might as well assign Co-OPs:
  • From the abolitionist bloc, we have Allanea.
  • From the slaver bloc, we have Tupeia.
And finally, the Discord server is now up and running!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Israeli Totalitariat
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Totalitariat » Tue May 05, 2020 10:01 am

Allanea wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:I second the motion.

Also, with the thread growing, I might as well assign Co-OPs:
  • From the abolitionist bloc, we have Allanea.
  • From the slaver bloc, we have Tupeia.
And finally, the Discord server is now up and running!

Oh, Tupeia's a co-op too, nice :clap: nobody told me that on the Discord
.---היהודי הנצחי---.
==========
===========

The ethno-state of Trashys
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The ethno-state of Trashys » Tue May 05, 2020 10:22 am

Excuse me where is the discord?
letters of marque:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48167
head of state: David (formerly Eric) Müller
Slave trade:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=484333
Military alliance: