NATION

PASSWORD

The Ascension of the Imperium OOC thread (ALL TECHS OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Horacellum Testing Grounds
Civil Servant

Founded: May 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Horacellum Testing Grounds » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:13 am

The official name of your nation: The Most Serene Utopian Republic of Horacellum
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Depends on the situation
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Go along with them, or directly oppose them, whatever it takes to survive.
What is your tech level?: FanT, with some integration from MT stuffs, specifically from Cold War era
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): 1. This nation is "Extradimensional" in nature, and can only be connected through a "gate" which shall also serve as the center of Horacellumian territory within this "universe". I could, however, omit this information in favor of defaulting our territory within this world if OP wills it.
2. While we are quite developed in interdimensional travel, space travel is another thing. Our lack of necessary knowledge in regard of space travels bars us from doing so.
Did you read the rules?:beep beep boop (the snoot)
An alternative nation to Horacellum. Second Canon a.k.a. FanT Factbooks are kept here.
Fight for the Utopia! The Stars Shall Guide Our Might and Magic!
PLEASE OMIT THE 'TESTING GROUNDS' PART WHENEVER YOU REFER TO THIS NATION
An "otherworldly" nation that is currently on the same timeline as the Cold War Era Earth, full of magics and many other wonders!

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:50 pm

Horacellum Testing Grounds wrote:The official name of your nation: The Most Serene Utopian Republic of Horacellum
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Depends on the situation
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Go along with them, or directly oppose them, whatever it takes to survive.
What is your tech level?: FanT, with some integration from MT stuffs, specifically from Cold War era
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): 1. This nation is "Extradimensional" in nature, and can only be connected through a "gate" which shall also serve as the center of Horacellumian territory within this "universe". I could, however, omit this information in favor of defaulting our territory within this world if OP wills it.
2. While we are quite developed in interdimensional travel, space travel is another thing. Our lack of necessary knowledge in regard of space travels bars us from doing so.
Did you read the rules?:beep beep boop (the snoot)

accepted
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2476
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ella2 6 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:47 am

Nation Name: The Quingy of Stormlands
Allegiance: Anti-Octavia
Motivation: To defend the Stormlands from foreign incursions and to preserve the integrity of the Stormland's interests aboard.
Technology: Future Tech
Additional Information: Please refer to the official factbook of the Quingy of Stormlands for additional information.
Rules: I read the rules but I do not agree with word hunts in principle. You will not find any beep beep boop in my app. No, siree.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

A writer of magic, fantasy & science fiction.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:24 am

Ella2 6 wrote:Nation Name: The Quingy of Stormlands
Allegiance: Anti-Octavia
Motivation: To defend the Stormlands from foreign incursions and to preserve the integrity of the Stormland's interests aboard.
Technology: Future Tech
Additional Information: Please refer to the official factbook of the Quingy of Stormlands for additional information.
Rules: I read the rules but I do not agree with word hunts in principle. You will not find any beep beep boop in my app. No, siree.

accepted
|| Factbooks ||

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Venturous scouts of the empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Venturous scouts of the empire » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:40 am

The official name of your nation: Venturous scouts of the empire
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: no
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: prevent or stop expansion
What is your tech level?: Future tech
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): n/a
Did you read the rules?: beep beep boop
Last edited by Venturous scouts of the empire on Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:26 am

Venturous scouts of the empire wrote:The official name of your nation: Venturous scouts of the empire
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: no
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: prevent or stop expansion
What is your tech level?: Future tech
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): n/a
Did you read the rules?: beep beep boop

Can I have more information on your technology and nation in general? If you have it I’d be able to accept you.
|| Factbooks ||

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Postby Ella2 6 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:54 am

For the benefit of both myself and all the recent newcomers to the thread since the end of the hiatus, can I please request a TL:DR of the thread right now?
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:57 pm

Ella2 6 wrote:For the benefit of both myself and all the recent newcomers to the thread since the end of the hiatus, can I please request a TL:DR of the thread right now?

TL;DR of basic plot and some major plot points

-So the thread starts when the Octavian Imperium announces that the Imperium is due for a period of external expansion at the expense of the primitive planets that surround it and what would eventually be the expense of other nations around it. This is not very popular for fairly obvious reasons and when a standoff between the allies of the Imperium and a member of the rapidly assembling coalition against Octavia have a standoff that goes hot resulting in the loss of an Octavian fleet it sets off a chain of events which leads to a war that is currently engulfing much of the known sector. Octavia invades multiple nearby countries in an attempt to gather resources to feed its war machine further

-On Earth (the Jojo one) the actions of a Decepticon Necromancer lead to an apocalyptic re-emergence of various antagonistic forces who when combined with the on coming Octavian invasion leads to multiple apocalyptic events occurring around the same time with the Sky Reavers being the only government still able to provide any notable resistance to the Octavian occupiers.

-On the borders of the Orion Republic (the Ignis guy you may have heard about) Octavian infiltrators detonate anti-matter charges located within themselves to prepare their outlying worlds for invasion

-The Mandate, a human-centric monarchy(?), opposes Octavia in the invasion of Earth as to protect the human population there which leads to a counter-invasion by the Imperium
|| Factbooks ||

Greater Vanguard Cult
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Vanguard Cult » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:38 am

I'm going to re-involve myself. Expect a post soon.
THE STELLAR VANGUARD CULT
WE HAVE NOWHERE LEFT TO GO BUT FORWARDS.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:13 pm

Greater Vanguard Cult wrote:I'm going to re-involve myself. Expect a post soon.

Nice, good to see you back
|| Factbooks ||

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Postby Ella2 6 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:30 am

The Storm Fleet of the Barony of Huwadoberino: Baroness Huwainkama

I Detachment (Flag Element): Lord Major Hikecha

• SS Huwadoberino's Pride
  • SS Huwadoberino's Honour

I Fleet (Line Element): Lord Captain Judy Micheal

• 1st Huwadoberino Pelter Battle Force
  • 2nd Huwadoberino Pelter Battle Force
  • 3rd Huwadoberino Pelter Battle Force
  • 4th Huwadoberino Pelter Battle Force
  • 5th Huwadoberino Pelter Battle Force

II Fleet: Lord Captain Wesley Janice

• 1st Huwadoberino Hunter Battle Force
  • 2nd Huwadoberino Hunter Battle Force
  • 3rd Huwadoberino Hunter Battle Force
  • 4th Huwadoberino Hunter Battle Force
  • 1st Huwadoberino Archer Battle Force

III Fleet: Lord Captain Mathew Bethany

• 1st Huwadoberino Masker Battle Force
  • 2nd Huwadoberino Masker Battle Force
  • 3rd Huwadoberino Masker Battle Force
  • 4th Huwadoberino Masker Battle Force
  • 5th Huwadoberino Masker Battle Force

IV Fleet (Raider): Lord Captain Mary Andrew

V Fleet (Lancer): Lord Captain Andrea Jack

VI Fleet (Warder): Lord Captain Sofia Alfred

VII Fleet (Keeper): Lord Captain Melanie Colin

VIII Fleet (Bolter): Lord Captain Kathryn Cole

IX Fleet (Gunner): Lord Captain Brenda Ethan

X Fleet (Buster): Lord Captain Catherine Greg

XI Fleet (Seeker): Lord Captain Ellie Kenneth

XII Fleet (Supply): Lord Captain Anita Nicholas
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents