NATION

PASSWORD

Submerged in Hellfire (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kasa Tkoth Sphere
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kasa Tkoth Sphere » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:30 pm

Menschlicher Sternenstaat wrote:
Application and Summary ~ THE HUMAN STAR STATE

The Human Star State is accepted.
"You are not the person they think is hiding inside you. You're the person who can see yourself clearly."

Holder of Dreams and the K-Sphere are tirelessly working to put your preferences first and mortality last. Planetary upload procedures available on request!

Kasa Tkoth Sphere
Envoy

Postby Kasa Tkoth Sphere » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 am

Well, that was about as small a margin before Qhevak's "next Saturday" as I could have possibly pulled off.

I would personally prefer to get the first bombing run out of the way sooner rather than later, so that our fleets can all jump in, sift through the wreckage, make mutual contact, and such. Thus I tried to get Jisi out of having to do a back-and-forth conversation over several posts. Ideally I'll wait for a post from the Human Star State and anyone else in Obek Palsag before I write up the attack, but that should hopefully be it for now.
Last edited by Kasa Tkoth Sphere on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You are not the person they think is hiding inside you. You're the person who can see yourself clearly."

Holder of Dreams and the K-Sphere are tirelessly working to put your preferences first and mortality last. Planetary upload procedures available on request!

Menschlicher Sternenstaat
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Post up. I think I will focus on character building after things start to blow up; unless a surveillance drone counts as a character, lmao

Kasa Tkoth Sphere
Envoy

Postby Kasa Tkoth Sphere » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 pm

Menschlicher Sternenstaat wrote:Post up. I think I will focus on character building after things start to blow up; unless a surveillance drone counts as a character, lmao

Alright, cool.

I've sent out TGs to people who haven't posted at all, just to see whether I can get anyone else to make a confirmation (or clean up the roster, failing that). Ideally I'll be able to give you some fireworks and open up the first step of the investigation soon enough.
Last edited by Kasa Tkoth Sphere on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qhevak
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Qhevak » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Aight. I don't really plan on having my guys do anything more until things blow up, so unless someone else wants to do something first feel free to have the fleet arrive in the next post.
The Oortian Community of Qhevak
Distributed association of posthuman Oort cloud space habitats in deep Scutum Centaurus - basically all of these ideologies living together. A Power 5 civilization according to this index. Does not use NS stats. Wiki here.
Aerospace Engineering grad student, currently doing work on smallsat and sounding rocket projects.
Previously Gogol Transcendancy, Ibis Galaxy Alliance.
N&I RP in a shellnut

Kasa Tkoth Sphere
Envoy

Postby Kasa Tkoth Sphere » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:25 pm

Well, that took an embarrassingly long time to get around to writing.

Questions on what your sensors could have detected, any other things I may have missed, etc. are encouraged.
Last edited by Kasa Tkoth Sphere on Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kasa Tkoth Sphere
Envoy

Postby Kasa Tkoth Sphere » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:23 pm

So this was a pretty significant error on my part going into September. I anticipated that I'd be able to say something if outside concerns really got to me, but I didn't quite realize how effectively I could lose focus on running this with only a partial priority-shift away.

Looking through what I had, I no longer feel confident about running this RP, and I'm going ahead and formally closing it. Thank you so much to everyone who was interested and who wrote posts — maybe we'll see each other again somewhere else — and I'm sorry for any trouble this has caused.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents