NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War in Lusatinia (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nanban-Ha
Envoy

Founded: Aug 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Civil War in Lusatinia (CLOSED)

Postby Nanban-Ha » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:03 am

GENERAL CONTEXT

This RP is written by a person for whom English is not their mother tongue. Be kind to this person.

This thread is the OCC thread of the RP IC thread of the Unified Command of Anti-Fascist Militias and the Unified Command of Christians and Patriots

This RP is intended to lead to a civil war RP in a country very similar to the United States of America. For now, it is limited to the preparations of the various protagonists. The conflict will only break out around the time between November 3, 2020 and January 20, 2021 (IRL). The main reason is that we are interested in the process that precedes the confrontation. Many RP about insurrections, uprising, state coup and so on, have a tendency to start when everything break loose. The idea is to keep the question of the conflicting nature of the election open, the electoral division and the antagonisms between the different political sides to facilitate the start then the development of the RP around the following line: How the Left (represented by the Unified Command of the Anti-Fascists Militias) and the right (represented by the Unified Command of Christians and Patriots Militias) will play out if Nationstates people get involved. Other elements or factors may come to enrich and extend the narrative framework if necessary as it develops, but everybody know already what is at stake.

If you want to get involved in the RP, you can choose your side...

Last edited by Nanban-Ha on Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nanban-Ha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanban-Ha » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:21 pm

OCC Communication regarding future changes in this RP

We would like to remind you that the significant increase in the forces of the Unified Command of Anti-Fascist Militias forces us to temporarily suspend applications for foreign volunteers at the end of April. From May on, foreign volunteers, organize or not in fighting units, will be counted as available from the start of the civil war, but not before.
To RP a bit the whole change, a week will be the equivalent of a month. In other words, all the contingents of volunteers pledged during the first week of May will be deployed during the first month after the start of the civil war. Those in the second week in the second month, and so on.
Other changes will occur within the framework of this RP due to the significant developments known by the UCAFM, both vis-à-vis its own forces and the number of foreign volunteers. The bulk of these changes will relate to the passive effects of this RP. Concerning this, i am open to any suggestions !, from experienced and inexperienced people.

You can always submit application for contingent of volunteers that you wish to send, however they will not be included in our battle order until the beginning of November (IRL).

Nanban-Ha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanban-Ha » Fri May 22, 2020 10:38 am

OCC Communication regarding this RP

As it has been pointed out several times, the Pro-Government thread of this RP is relatively inactive and out of date.
To try to revitalize things, I will leave the thread of the Unified Command of Anti-Fascist Militias out for the month of June, to focus on the pro-government side.
I have several projects in progress including expanding the list of different militias and organizations requesting funding to raise their own militia, posting an organizational chart of the hierarchy of the UCCPM, developing different aspects of the thread, including around Ronald Hump, his family and his closest allies.
Above all, the first unit of the Death Corps, an essential future element of this future civil war, is ready to be presented

If you want to get involved in the RP, you can choose your side...

Last edited by Nanban-Ha on Sun May 24, 2020 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sat May 23, 2020 11:10 am

Looks interesting. (tag)

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Sat May 23, 2020 12:45 pm

tag
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Nanban-Ha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanban-Ha » Sun May 24, 2020 9:55 am

Just to give a taste of what should come on the thread of the Unified Command of Christians and Patriots Militias (UCCPM)

• 1/ the logo of the UCCPM inspired by a fictionnal flag created by thegreypatriot (DeviantArt Profile)
  • 2/ Insignia of the Death Corps division formed with the volunteers of the United American-Isreali Empire
  • 3/ Basic Insignia of the divisions of Lusatinian volunteers of the Death Corps
  • 4/ Basic Insignia of the divisions of foreign volunteers of the Death Corps
The Unified Command of Anti-Fascist Militias will not be forgotten, since I also work on insignias and flags (battalion and brigade level) for the International Brigades that i would like to see appear at the start of the Civil war.
Some ideas I am currently working on ...

a few test with the insignia for each group of foreign volunteer, the first one is the original, created by Party9999999 (DeviantArt Profile)

Some test around the flag... i´m not really satisfy with the writings
Last edited by Nanban-Ha on Sun May 24, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to International Incidents