NATION

PASSWORD

The War of 2020 {OOC}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Poland-Kaliningrad
Secretary

Founded: Mar 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Poland-Kaliningrad » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:27 pm

Serbia-Macedonia wrote: EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE A TALLY OF YOUR COMPLETE MILITARY NUMBERS INCLUDING AIR FORCE, NAVY, AND TANKS and such. We are trying to get an accurate tally of who is the strongest, and adjustments will be made to these numbers if they are astronomically high. Such as say Slovakia having 16 million men and a half a billion ships.

These numbers are based on the latest and most recent numbers of the Polish armed forces IRL, and have been modified to fit Poland-Kaliningrad as best as possible.

Armed Forces:
Personnel: 135,000 active duty, 73,000 paramilitary personnel, 20,000 Reserves.

Navy: 90 Vessels

Air Force: 520 Aircraft

Tanks: 1,025

Missile Silos (no, not just Nukes): 10
Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła, Kiedy my żyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła, Szablą odbierzemy.

"Sorry, I don't speak pierogi"
—Yahlia

Germany222
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Germany222 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Poland-Kaliningrad wrote:
Serbia-Macedonia wrote: EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE A TALLY OF YOUR COMPLETE MILITARY NUMBERS INCLUDING AIR FORCE, NAVY, AND TANKS and such. We are trying to get an accurate tally of who is the strongest, and adjustments will be made to these numbers if they are astronomically high. Such as say Slovakia having 16 million men and a half a billion ships.

These numbers are based on the latest and most recent numbers of the Polish armed forces IRL, and have been modified to fit Poland-Kaliningrad as best as possible.

Armed Forces:

JESUS, why didn’t you just give up the territory in the first place?!? I alone outnumber you 10 to 1, 100 to 1 If I had my normal military size!
“the great questions of the time are decided not by speeches and majority decisions - that was the big mistake of 1848 and 1849 - but by iron and blood.”
-Otto Von Bismarck

Poland-Kaliningrad
Secretary

Founded: Mar 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Poland-Kaliningrad » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:12 pm

Germany222 wrote:
Poland-Kaliningrad wrote:

Armed Forces:

JESUS, why didn’t you just give up the territory in the first place?!? I alone outnumber you 10 to 1, 100 to 1 If I had my normal military size!

Well what the bloody heck am I supposed to do then?! My first number is too big, and now this one is apparently a pushover. Make up your bloody minds!
Last edited by Poland-Kaliningrad on Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła, Kiedy my żyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła, Szablą odbierzemy.

"Sorry, I don't speak pierogi"
—Yahlia

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:54 am

Nation Name: Pilipinas and Malaya
Region: Europe
Link to map of your nation: Non-existent, but imagine OTL Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Sulawesi and Guangdong. I'm quite sure none of my claims conflict with anyone anyways.
Capital of your nation: Singapura
Leader of your nation: Prime Minister Darryl Soliman
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Colonised by the Brits and the Dutch under a personal union, initially colonised as multiple different colonies but consolidated into two regions with one administered by the Brits (Modern-day Pilipinas and Malaya) and by the Dutch (Indonesia) , grew as a result of extensive trade in the region by both European and Asian players, after a schism broke out between the Brits and the Dutch, Pilipinas and Malaya along with Indonesia took the opportunity and staged a revolution, independence is achieved and recognised by the Brits and the Dutch in the Treaty of Berlin, Pilipinas and Malaya trades with Asian nations, enters into alliance with China, Japan and Korea, Pilipinas and Malaya increases trade with Europe and Asia, using its strategic position to supply European products to East Asia, (still figuring out the holes in the history for everything after independence, forgive me), World War One breaks out, Pilipinas and Malaya along with their alliance side with Britain, Prussia, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland and France against Austria, Rhine, Spain, Italy, Russia and Denmark, Britain and allies win, (canon hole), modern day. Sorry.
Aged <13: (Y, N)
Reason for entering war: Pilipinas and Malaya will only be an observer, but we are leaning towards the defender's sides. We will be supplying aid and other equipment to the defenders. We will step in if peacekeeping is required. If provoked by the aggressors, Pilipinas and Malaya will join the defender's side.
Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): **Will be assigned if accepted**

Do NOT Remove: 694869
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:01 am

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:Nation Name: Pilipinas and Malaya
Link to map of your nation: Non-existent, but imagine OTL Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Sulawesi and Guangdong. I'm quite sure none of my claims conflict with anyone anyways.
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Colonised by the Brits and the Dutch under a personal union, initially colonised as multiple different colonies but consolidated into two regions with one administered by the Brits (Modern-day Pilipinas and Malaya) and by the Dutch (Indonesia) , grew as a result of extensive trade in the region by both European and Asian players, after a schism broke out between the Brits and the Dutch, Pilipinas and Malaya along with Indonesia took the opportunity and staged a revolution, independence is achieved and recognised by the Brits and the Dutch in the Treaty of Berlin, Pilipinas and Malaya trades with Asian nations, enters into alliance with China, Japan and Korea, Pilipinas and Malaya increases trade with Europe and Asia, using its strategic position to supply European products to East Asia, (still figuring out the holes in the history for everything after independence, forgive me), World War One breaks out, Pilipinas and Malaya along with their alliance side with Britain, Prussia, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland and France against Austria, Rhine, Spain, Italy, Russia and Denmark, Britain and allies win, (canon hole), modern day. Sorry.
Reason for entering war: Pilipinas and Malaya will only be an observer, but we are leaning towards the defender's sides. We will be supplying aid and other equipment to the defenders. We will step in if peacekeeping is required. If provoked by the aggressors, Pilipinas and Malaya will join the defender's side.

Accepted! :hug:

Gutaiai
Secretary

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Gutaiai » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:Can I join?

There's an application on the first page Just fill it out and Serbia-Macedonia will review it to see if your accepted or not
NYC but populated by the Germanic Goths

Our Current Borders and Internal Situation

Germany222
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germany222 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:Nation Name: Pilipinas and Malaya

I will HAPPILY not mess with you because otherwise I will be absolutely F*CKED
“the great questions of the time are decided not by speeches and majority decisions - that was the big mistake of 1848 and 1849 - but by iron and blood.”
-Otto Von Bismarck

Germany222
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germany222 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:17 am

tfw you get rated in the 5th percentile in the world for nicest citizens in the middle of a goddamn Weltkrieg
-Otto Von Bismarck

Germany222
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germany222 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Due to the ongoing war, about 50,000,000 people have been called upon for military service, this is also because of recent reports that Poland-Kaliningrad is planning a counter attack, 30,000,000 of them are sent to re-enforce the troops on the frontline in liberated Poland-Kaliningradian lands, the other 20,000,000 are sent to re-enforce the Austrian frontline
Last edited by Germany222 on Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Otto Von Bismarck

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:25 pm

Germany222 wrote:Due to the ongoing war, about 50,000,000 people have been called upon for military service, this is also because of recent reports that Poland-Kaliningrad is planning a counter attack, 30,000,000 of them are sent to re-enforce the troops on the frontline in liberated Poland-Kaliningradian lands, the other 20,000,000 are sent to re-enforce the Austrian frontline

Germany's entire population is 83 million. If the RP implies that Germany has 3 million troops in the beginning, 53 million men is almost your entire population.
Last edited by Serbia-Macedonia on Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:42 pm

I have decided to leave this war after conducting under the table negotiations with Germany. This resulted in Germany modifying their claims for this war.

Therefore, I ask that I be removed from the defenders list, as I have dropped out of this conflict.

Peace in our time!
I'm a master at arguing right after I hit "submit"

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

Germany222
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germany222 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:11 am

Serbia-Macedonia wrote:
Germany222 wrote:Due to the ongoing war, about 50,000,000 people have been called upon for military service, this is also because of recent reports that Poland-Kaliningrad is planning a counter attack, 30,000,000 of them are sent to re-enforce the troops on the frontline in liberated Poland-Kaliningradian lands, the other 20,000,000 are sent to re-enforce the Austrian frontline

Germany's entire population is 83 million. If the RP implies that Germany has 3 million troops in the beginning, 53 million men is almost your entire population.

What are ya talking about? My population is over a billion people, most of it is just in my African, Asian, and Arabian colonies
-Otto Von Bismarck

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:53 am

Germany222 wrote:
Serbia-Macedonia wrote:

What are ya talking about? My population is over a billion people, most of it is just in my African, Asian, and Arabian colonies

The problem here is due to overlapping claims each nation only has their home territory. Sicily, despite in their lore being a sort-of successor to Rome, now owns just Sicily and Malta. Silumi, a Mediterranean-Federation thing, now is just Tunisia. Kalifer and Baska, being a greater-Scandinavia thing, is now just Norway-Sweden-Finland. This applies to everyone. Think of it as the real world, only with our nations being shoved down it's throats. Eritei being Italy with an empress and Slovenia. You are Germany with Alsace-Lorraine but not East Prussia.

Germany222
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germany222 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:03 pm

Serbia-Macedonia wrote:
Germany222 wrote:

The problem here is due to overlapping claims each nation only has their home territory. Sicily, despite in their lore being a sort-of successor to Rome, now owns just Sicily and Malta. Silumi, a Mediterranean-Federation thing, now is just Tunisia. Kalifer and Baska, being a greater-Scandinavia thing, is now just Norway-Sweden-Finland. This applies to everyone. Think of it as the real world, only with our nations being shoved down it's throats. Eritei being Italy with an empress and Slovenia. You are Germany with Alsace-Lorraine but not East Prussia.

As far as I know there are no overlapping claims in Africa, because all my colonies in Africa are south of the Sahara
-Otto Von Bismarck

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:10 pm

Germany222 wrote:
Serbia-Macedonia wrote:

As far as I know there are no overlapping claims in Africa, because all my colonies in Africa are south of the Sahara

Yeah, but let's keep it open in case any African nation decides to join in.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

New France and New Spain
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New France and New Spain » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:15 am

Nation Name: New France and New Spain (NFNS, for short)
Region: North America
Link to map of your nation: (check factbook?)
Capital of your nation: New Orleans
Leader of your nation: (dont have one yet, but for rp...) Bruno Hugo
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: (haven’t written it up yet but...) In a nut shell, basically Spain and France stay in North America longer, to combat America power and influence they eventually unite, as well as giving former territories to America to resist full annexation.
Aged <13: (Y, N) N
Reason for entering war: The Nation is a Corporate police state which puts finance before its citizens aswell as heavily monitors them, it remains neutral yet secretly will sell goods to either side for economic gain. As the current debate in parliament progresses the corrupt officials will decide what to do next. Join the winning side for hopeful financial gain or continue to sell goods to make a killing off the conflict? (Neutral for now)

Military (basic military info ya know):
(Personnel)
10 000 actives
20 000 Reserves

Navy:
24 ships

-4 subs
-4 frigates
-2 destroyers
-8 patrol ships
-6 corvettes

Airforce:
50 - stealth multirole combat aircraft
10 - helicopters

Last edited by New France and New Spain on Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:53 am

New France and New Spain wrote:Nation Name: New France and New Spain (NFNS, for short)
Region: North America
Link to map of your nation: (check factbook?)
Capital of your nation: New Orleans
Leader of your nation: (dont have one yet, but for rp...) Bruno Hugo
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: (haven’t written it up yet but...) In a nut shell, basically Spain and France stay in North America longer, to combat America power and influence they eventually unite, as well as giving former territories to America to resist full annexation.
Aged <13: (Y, N) N
Reason for entering war: The Nation is a Corporate police state which puts finance before its citizens aswell as heavily monitors them, it remains neutral yet secretly will sell goods to either side for economic gain. As the current debate in parliament progresses the corrupt officials will decide what to do next. Join the winning side for hopeful financial gain or continue to sell goods to make a killing off the conflict? (Neutral for now)

Military (basic military info ya know):
(Personnel)
10 000 actives
20 000 Reserves

Navy:
24 ships

-4 subs
-4 frigates
-2 destroyers
-8 patrol ships
-6 corvettes

Airforce:
50 - stealth multirole combat aircraft
10 - helicopters

Accepted, but for RP purposes we'll give you French Louisiana and New Spain but only in present-day America, as we'd like to keep Mexico and Canada canon.

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:57 am

I must say Pilipinas and Malaya, that is an amazing quality post! :clap:

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:26 am

Serbia-Macedonia wrote:I must say Pilipinas and Malaya, that is an amazing quality post! :clap:

Thanks! Sorry I can’t follow the box format, I usually only use boxes when I’m making letters.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:51 am

Serbia-Macedonia wrote:
Poland-Kaliningrad wrote:Yeah, sorry guys. I need to get my military stats counted. I should be active today. Mostly, I'm not pleased with the prospect of losing my Eastern front in a day, especially with all of my fortifications. It just doesn't seem logical

Velyka Rosiya RP'ed it being 4 days but still.

I was actually rather taken aback at the speed you guys took everything, I suggest we decanonize said posts and extend the battle. Russia had control over the whole eastern front in just a few posts which seems rather unrealistic. Germany also took Anskerdank already, but afaik, Anskerdank barely had the time to respond.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid

Gutaiai
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gutaiai » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:43 pm

OOC context for my lastest post:

The rant in the middle of my post namely only happened because the king wanted to vent his anger with regards to the British, who he thought wouldn't join. The reason the commanders evene come to the conclusion that the British are going to join isn't from anything other nations have done. No, it's actually because, after they attack on Sicily, they noticed a fleet moving from Malta and so assumed that the British were to get involved. They didn't know that it was actually Sicily who might be getting involved, as they thought Malta was a British possession. In addition, the fleet moved towards the Gothic fleet, seemingly moving towards them as if ready to attack.
Last edited by Gutaiai on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:48 pm

Hi, is there a map for this RP? Or could anyone please tell me what areas are still open
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Gutaiai
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Gutaiai » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:57 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Hi, is there a map for this RP? Or could anyone please tell me what areas are still open

No map, application is on the first page. Serbia-Macedonia in his response will tell you what areas are still open or what modifications you need to make.
Last edited by Gutaiai on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:26 pm

I guess I'll be ignoring the current posts from Germany and Russia. It's no fun when the RP is over so quickly.

On a separate note, I will assume that the laws concerning ship movements are defunct, which lets me transport naval groups in the Mediterranean, should the war escalate. I'll be sending an ORBAT soon in the IC, which will mainly just comprise of a simple fleet with a single aircraft carrier, a few divisions and an air force.

For the purposes of the RP, I'll also be assuming that the Brits accept.
Last edited by Pilipinas and Malaya on Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:52 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Hi, is there a map for this RP? Or could anyone please tell me what areas are still open

Britain, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia are the major nations open.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents