NATION

PASSWORD

The War of 2020 {OOC}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

The War of 2020 {OOC}

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Welcome all.

Today we gather in the RP-specific forum for the War that has erupted in Europe.

Agressors
- Germany222
- Serbia-Macedonia
- Fraatersland
- Velyka Rosiya
- Gutaiai

Defenders
- Poland-Kaliningrad
- Anskerdank
- Eritei
- Laver Island **JOKE**
- Kalifer and Baska **Standby, Peacekeeper**
- Pilipinas and Malaya **Not Engaged**
- Germany223 **REBELS**

IC Thread is up!
**DO NOT POST IN THE IC THREAD UNTIL YOUR APP HAS BEEN ACCEPTED**

Please fill out this code to enter and state your reasoning for entering the war.

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Region:
Link to map of your nation:
Capital of your nation:
Leader of your nation:
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History:
Aged <13: (Y, N)
Reason for entering war: ________________(At least a paragraph please)_____________
Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): **Will be assigned if accepted**

Do NOT Remove: 694869
Last edited by Serbia-Macedonia on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Fraatersland
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fraatersland » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Nation Name: Fraatersland
Region: Europe
Link to map of your nation: Image
Capital of your nation: Amsterdam
Leader of your nation: King John Doe Haven't Come Up With One Yet
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Basically the Netherlands but swap out the name netherlands for Fraatersland (Meaning "Land of Monestaries")
Aged <13: (Y, N): Y

Favorite Quote:

If an area was ours for 500 years and yours for 50 years, it should belong to us – you are merely occupiers.
If an area was yours for 500 years and ours for 50 years, it should belong to us – borders must not be changed.
If an area belonged to us 500 years ago but never since then, it should belong to us – it is the cradle of our nation.
If a majority of our people live there, it must belong to us – they must enjoy the right of self-determination.
If a minority of our people live there, it must belong to us – they must be protected against your oppression.
All of the above rules apply to us, but not to you.
Our dream of greatness is historical necessity, yours is fascism.

- Kowani

Velyka Rosiya
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Velyka Rosiya » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:27 pm

Nation Name: Velyka Rosiya
Region: South Pacific
https://i.imgur.com/jjiZ2ij.png
(Bar the puppets)
Capital of your nation: Petrograd
Leader of your nation: Tsar Peter
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Basically what if the Monarchy won the civil war and some sh!t, read my factbooks.

why

Anhalt de latos
Civilian

Founded: Apr 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Im Passed a Nutriality Act

Postby Anhalt de latos » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Im Nutral

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:43 pm

Anhalt de latos wrote:Im Nutral

Please don't clog the forum. Only apps will go here. The IC section will start soon. Right now the only thing being posted should be apps.

Delete this post, please. Sorry if I'm toxic. :)
Last edited by Serbia-Macedonia on Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poland-Kaliningrad
Secretary

Founded: Mar 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Poland-Kaliningrad » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:48 pm

Nation Name: Poland-Kaliningrad
Link to map of your nation:https://kantrias.freeforums.net/attachment/download/101
Capital of your nation: Warszawa (Warsaw)
Leader of your nation: King Jan Soldolski I
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: In 1992, Russia invaded Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, and Ukraine. Poland and Kaliningrad merged, restored the Monarchy, and after Western support, Russia agreed to a treaty. Ukraine, Belarus, and Lithuania were moved farther East, and Poland regained its 1939 territory in addition to keeping its 1945 territory.
Aged <13: (Y, N) Y
Reason for entering war: I mean, I wasnt exactly given much choice. In short, Germany delivered an ultimatum demanding the handover of ethnic German territories in West Poland. Poland-Kaliningrad refused twice, and Anskerdank declared war on Germany, and Germany declared war on Poland-Kaliningrad and Anskerdank. Three other nations declared war on Poland-Kaliningrad,
and another nation joined the defenders in defense of Anskerdank and Poland. In short, I'm getting invaded, so that's why I'm here. (At least a paragraph please)_____________

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła, Kiedy my żyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła, Szablą odbierzemy.

"Sorry, I don't speak pierogi"
—Yahlia

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Fraatersland wrote:Nation Name: Fraatersland
Link to map of your nation: (Image)
Capital of your nation: Amsterdam
Leader of your nation: King John Doe Haven't Come Up With One Yet
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Basically the Netherlands but swap out the name netherlands for Fraatersland (Meaning "Land of Monestaries")

Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): 678409

Accepted. Changes have been made in bold.

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Velyka Rosiya wrote:Nation Name: Velyka Rosiya
Region: South Pacific
https://i.imgur.com/jjiZ2ij.png
(Bar the puppets)
Capital of your nation: Petrograd
Leader of your nation: Tsar Peter
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Basically what if the Monarchy won the civil war and some sh!t, read my factbooks.

Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): 2442432

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:51 pm

Poland-Kaliningrad wrote:Nation Name: Poland-Kaliningrad
Link to map of your nation:https://kantrias.freeforums.net/attachment/download/101
Capital of your nation: Warszawa (Warsaw)
Leader of your nation: King Jan Soldolski I
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: In 1992, Russia invaded Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, and Ukraine. Poland and Kaliningrad merged, restored the Monarchy, and after Western support, Russia agreed to a treaty. Ukraine, Belarus, and Lithuania were moved farther East, and Poland regained its 1939 territory in addition to keeping its 1945 territory.
Aged <13: (Y, N) Y
Reason for entering war: I mean, I wasnt exactly given much choice. In short, Germany delivered an ultimatum demanding the handover of ethnic German territories in West Poland. Poland-Kaliningrad refused twice, and Anskerdank declared war on Germany, and Germany declared war on Poland-Kaliningrad and Anskerdank. Three other nations declared war on Poland-Kaliningrad,
and another nation joined the defenders in defense of Anskerdank and Poland. In short, I'm getting invaded, so that's why I'm here. (At least a paragraph please)_____________
Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): 0929112

Accepted for obvious reasons :p . Changes have been made in bold.

Eritei
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Eritei » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:55 pm

Nation Name: Eritei
I'm dark green, this was just the best one in relation to modern day Europe

Capital of your nation: Milona (Milan)
Leader of your nation: Prime Minister Benito de Marco & Empress Rose Samantha Nora Annetta Smith Tir-Zaccaria I
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Back in 1436 Eturia and Italy unified, we've gone through some rough patches, but for the most part we are very monarchy based, and were one of the last nations to get democracy (of the major powers in Europe). We've fought through a lot of wars, gained and lost quite a bit of territory, and yeah.
Aged <13: Y
Reason for entering war: The United Republics, Duchies, and Kingdoms of the United Empire of Eritei learned of Germany222's aggression towards Poland-Karliningrad, and after learning about the decleration of war, parliament voted on whether to side with Germany, the technical defenders, or Poland, the targeted nation. After diplomats from Anskerdank convinced parliament to join them in defending Poland.

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Nation Name: Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Link to map of your nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sic ... id=1338644 (Occupation changes every day, however for this RP that can be disregarded).
Capital of your nation: Palermo
Leader of your nation: Military Council of Sicily
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Skipping the early days, the government was overthrown in 1951, we went on a spree of conquest, and we had 2 other revolutions in our stay. Ended up building an empire that beginning in the early 2000s is slowly beginning to crumble. Still powerful though, and we might even make a brief resurgence, but after this war, Sicily might be on it's way out.
Reason for entering war: Invoking the Triple Alliance we have with Poland-Kaliningrad and Anskerdank, the Military Council approved a declaration of war after failed talks with Germany222 to try and mediate the border with Poland. Despite Poland-Kaliningrad's stubbornness to give up his land in exchange for 1939 borders being secured, we knew that allies were allies and we needed to join in. We are set to join tomorrow as we missed the RP today.

I'm a master at arguing right after I hit "submit"

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

Silumi
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silumi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:17 pm

Nation Name: Silumi
Link to map of your nation: https://i.imgur.com/H4iiVnO.png (if there is any problem with the islands of other countries and for the RP I must leave the islands, no problem)
Capital of your nation: Nova Carthago
Leader of your nation: Silvio Castella
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Making a quick summary, the country was founded in 1919 with the Union of the Republics of Siliana and Umi-Annaba, after the war of independence of the Arabs in Tunisia and Algeria of French control, taking advantage of the weakening after the Great War. After a beylicate and a later republic, it was taken by the Nazis in World War II and later by the frenchs again. It became independent again finally after the Paris treaty, which certainly benefited them. Silumi currently constitutes a democratic center republic, and is in favor of freedom of religious worship.
Aged <13: (Y, N) Y, 20 years
Reason for entering war: (At least a paragraph please) After signing with Sicily and the Triple Alliance, I decide to attend this great war to protect and defend the sovereignty of the European territories on my side.

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:13 pm

Eritei wrote:Nation Name: Eritei
I'm dark green, this was just the best one in relation to modern day Europe

Capital of your nation: Milona (Milan)
Leader of your nation: Prime Minister Benito de Marco & Empress Rose Samantha Nora Annetta Smith Tir-Zaccaria I
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Back in 1436 Eturia and Italy unified, we've gone through some rough patches, but for the most part we are very monarchy based, and were one of the last nations to get democracy (of the major powers in Europe). We've fought through a lot of wars, gained and lost quite a bit of territory, and yeah. (Sicily has been removed from your jurisdiction as there is a Sicily-based player.)
Reason for entering war: The United Republics, Duchies, and Kingdoms of the United Empire of Eritei learned of Germany222's aggression towards Poland-Karliningrad, and after learning about the decleration of war, parliament voted on whether to side with Germany, the technical defenders, or Poland, the targeted nation. After diplomats from Anskerdank convinced parliament to join them in defending Poland.
Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): 12384177

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:Nation Name: Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Link to map of your nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sic ... id=1338644 (Occupation changes every day, however for this RP that can be disregarded).
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Skipping the early days, the government was overthrown in 1951, we went on a spree of conquest, and we had 2 other revolutions in our stay. Ended up building an empire that beginning in the early 2000s is slowly beginning to crumble. Still powerful though, and we might even make a brief resurgence, but after this war, Sicily might be on it's way out.
Reason for entering war: Invoking the Triple Alliance we have with Poland-Kaliningrad and Anskerdank, the Military Council approved a declaration of war after failed talks with Germany222 to try and mediate the border with Poland. Despite Poland-Kaliningrad's stubbornness to give up his land in exchange for 1939 borders being secured, we knew that allies were allies and we needed to join in. We are set to join tomorrow as we missed the RP today.
Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): 3813981

Accepted only on the terms that you receive Sicily and Libya, nothing else. We can't have that much overlapping. Your military strength remains the same. Changes have been made in bold.
Last edited by Serbia-Macedonia on Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:16 pm

Silumi wrote:Nation Name: Silumi
Link to map of your nation: https://i.imgur.com/H4iiVnO.png (if there is any problem with the islands of other countries and for the RP I must leave the islands, no problem)
Capital of your nation: Nova Carthago
Leader of your nation: Silvio Castella
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Making a quick summary, the country was founded in 1919 with the Union of the Republics of Siliana and Umi-Annaba, after the war of independence of the Arabs in Tunisia and Algeria of French control, taking advantage of the weakening after the Great War. After a beylicate and a later republic, it was taken by the Nazis in World War II and later by the frenchs again. It became independent again finally after the Paris treaty, which certainly benefited them. Silumi currently constitutes a democratic center republic, and is in favor of freedom of religious worship.
Aged <13: (Y, N) Y, 20 years
Reason for entering war: (At least a paragraph please) After signing with Sicily and the Triple Alliance, I decide to attend this great war to protect and defend the sovereignty of the European territories on my side.
Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): 4149242

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Serbia-Macedonia wrote:
Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:Nation Name: Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): 3813981

Accepted only on the terms that you receive Sicily and Libya, nothing else. We can't have that much overlapping. Your military strength remains the same. Changes have been made in bold.

Accepted. I will adjust accordingly.
I'm a master at arguing right after I hit "submit"

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:36 pm

IC Thread is up. The link is in the kickoff post above

Eritei
Spokesperson

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Eritei » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:39 pm

just replying to what you said in the IC thread. Alright, good to know. They'd probably still stay in Rome though, because Milan was hit hard. Milan is still the capital, but to clarify things for everyone, Rome is known as the second capital, so if you want total capitulation, you have two cities to get to, and the government is in Rome.

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:41 pm

Eritei wrote:just replying to what you said in the IC thread. Alright, good to know. They'd probably still stay in Rome though, because Milan was hit hard. Milan is still the capital, but to clarify things for everyone, Rome is known as the second capital, so if you want total capitulation, you have two cities to get to, and the government is in Rome.

And it would be pretty much impossible for an attack on Milan or Rome for that matter this early unless Poland and Not-Austria-Anskerdank capitulates to Germany. Which is pretty unlikely but plausible.

Eritei
Spokesperson

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Eritei » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Serbia-Macedonia wrote:
Eritei wrote:just replying to what you said in the IC thread. Alright, good to know. They'd probably still stay in Rome though, because Milan was hit hard. Milan is still the capital, but to clarify things for everyone, Rome is known as the second capital, so if you want total capitulation, you have two cities to get to, and the government is in Rome.

And it would be pretty much impossible for an attack on Milan or Rome for that matter this early unless Poland and Not-Austria-Anskerdank capitulates to Germany. Which is pretty unlikely but plausible.

yeah, not expecting it to happen, just letting everyone know that yes, taking Milan will be a huge step towards my capitulation, however you will have to take Rome, as that's where the government is. But yeah, if Milan is getting attacked rn, there's someone who's gonna regret something

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:49 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

THE CURRENT DATE IS ANYWHERE BETWEEN AUGUST 30, 2020 and SEPTEMBER 30, 2020

Eritei
Spokesperson

Left-wing Utopia

The War of 2020 {EUROPE ONLY - OOC}

Postby Eritei » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:14 pm

oh yeah, if people think I'm saying too much in the IC, please stop me, I haven't done a war RP before, so I don't want to give away too much information, but at the same time I still feel like I have to RP. I'm just bad right now :)

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Eritei wrote:oh yeah, if people think I'm saying too much in the IC, please stop me, I haven't done a war RP before, so I don't want to give away too much information, but at the same time I still feel like I have to RP. I'm just bad right now :)

I like a lot, so your fine!

Idk about the rest of us tho

Anskerdank
Secretary

Founded: Jan 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Anskerdank » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:59 pm

Nation Name: Anskerdank
Link to map of your nation: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=map+of+austria&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=vCpoyx-NxmEMDM:
Capital of your nation: Mogrov
Leader of your nation: His Most Excellent Majesty Tsar Andrei I
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Founded in 1069, occupied as puppet of Russia from 1563 - 1613 when it became fully annexed, became independent during the Russian Revolution, Tsarevich Alexei escaped and started the Tsardom in Anskerdank
Aged <13: Yes
Reason for entering war: Germany222 sent an agressive ultimatum demanding 40% of Polish lands. Refusing, we backed Poland, sending an ultimatum to Germany222, who refused demands so war was declared.

COVID-19 Patient

Serbia-Macedonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macedonia » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:23 am

Anskerdank wrote:Nation Name: Anskerdank
Link to map of your nation: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=map+of+austria&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=vCpoyx-NxmEMDM:
Capital of your nation: Mogrov
Leader of your nation: His Most Excellent Majesty Tsar Andrei I
Basic Summary of Your Nation's History: Founded in 1069, occupied as puppet of Russia from 1563 - 1613 when it became fully annexed, became independent during the Russian Revolution, Tsarevich Alexei escaped and started the Tsardom in Anskerdank
Aged <13: Yes
Reason for entering war: Germany222 sent an agressive ultimatum demanding 40% of Polish lands. Refusing, we backed Poland, sending an ultimatum to Germany222, who refused demands so war was declared.
Your RP Code (For OP Purposes): 100294

Well, why wouldn't you be accepted! :)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents