NATION

PASSWORD

Ratsirana Civil War (OOC|MT|CLOSED APPLICATIONS)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Also Travencore,

[...] RNLA soldiers, numbering about 2000, advanced east and captured the city of Santane. Around 100 RNLA soldiers who were patrolling the north side of Beno river at the villages of Okloro, Gasu and Oringa crossed the river towards the southern side, where they captured the village of Apasa by afternoon. [...]

Santane and Apaia are south of the river.
If you open the image on an other page, on your pc. the map is pretty clear.
RTV News
Honor killings have been made illegal by recent legislation | Ndoni doctor voluntarily sterilized dozens of Mbeni men and women without their consent, his family was massacred during the civil war by RNLA-MA mbeni troops | Thanks to the Cobalt boom the nation is experiencing record economic growth exceeding 6 %

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:39 pm

Travencore your air force crosed the Benu River according to Ratsirana. Does not matter anyway they are on an intercept course to your planes attacking the villages. Also ND airforce has a carte blanche to patrol 40 km north of the Benu River.

Now respond for the capabilities of your Icarus AA system. Is it long range,medium or short range.Each one of them has a max and min range after which it can not be used. If you do not respond i will consider it a long range system with a min range of 40 KM. That means it can not engage targets closer then 40 KM from it. Also i will also consider it radar guided and i already know of a way to blow it to peaces and then blow the runway to peaces using 6 planes. And some dam good pilots.

Even in war time a scramble of jets can not be faster then 2-3 minutes. An SU 34 can cross that distance in under a minute. Jets that will try to scramble will be found on the runway and summarily blown up
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:02 pm

Macedonian Grand Empire wrote:Travencore your air force crosed the Benu River according to Ratsirana. Does not matter anyway they are on an intercept course to your planes attacking the villages. Also ND airforce has a carte blanche to patrol 40 km north of the Benu River.

Now respond for the capabilities of your Icarus AA system. Is it long range,medium or short range.Each one of them has a max and min range after which it can not be used. If you do not respond i will consider it a long range system with a min range of 40 KM. That means it can not engage targets closer then 40 KM from it. Also i will also consider it radar guided and i already know of a way to blow it to peaces and then blow the runway to peaces using 6 planes. And some dam good pilots.

Even in war time a scramble of jets can not be faster then 2-3 minutes. An SU 34 can cross that distance in under a minute. Jets that will try to scramble will be found on the runway and summarily blown up

I've authorized ND to use all of the airspace after RNLA acquisition of Wataru
RTV News
Honor killings have been made illegal by recent legislation | Ndoni doctor voluntarily sterilized dozens of Mbeni men and women without their consent, his family was massacred during the civil war by RNLA-MA mbeni troops | Thanks to the Cobalt boom the nation is experiencing record economic growth exceeding 6 %

Travencore
Attaché

Founded: Nov 24, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Travencore » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:53 pm

Ratsirana wrote:Also Travencore,

[...] RNLA soldiers, numbering about 2000, advanced east and captured the city of Santane. Around 100 RNLA soldiers who were patrolling the north side of Beno river at the villages of Okloro, Gasu and Oringa crossed the river towards the southern side, where they captured the village of Apasa by afternoon. [...]

Santane and Apaia are south of the river.
If you open the image on an other page, on your pc. the map is pretty clear.

Yeah, so the 2000 troops have come from Wataru city...
100 RNLA troops came in from Okloro, Gasu and Oringa

Travencore
Attaché

Founded: Nov 24, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Travencore » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:35 pm

Macedonian Grand Empire wrote:Travencore your air force crosed the Benu River according to Ratsirana. Does not matter anyway they are on an intercept course to your planes attacking the villages. Also ND airforce has a carte blanche to patrol 40 km north of the Benu River.

Just to clarify, I have not explicitly mentioned that Travencore air force went south of Beno river. In fact, if you read my posts, I have explicitly mentioned that Travencore warplanes fired missiles towards Wataru city from the airspace north of Beno river (like how Israeli warplanes fire into Syria from Lebanese air space).

Regarding the air defence technology, Icarus system lies somewhere between the features of Russian S-300 and S-400 systems. It has a minimum range of 30 Km and a maximum of 300 Km. But, if you read my posts carefully, you would have understood that I have other air defence systems installed at Muleni air base intended for short range air defences. I haven't given them names yet, but they are more or less equivalent to Russian Pantsir systems (20-30 Km) and another very short air defence systems equivalent to RBS 70 NG (200 metre - 8 km). All use laser guided technology. The reason why I didn't name the air defences situated in Muleni airbase is because I didn't want this conflict to be technology based, but more strategy based and primitive. Well, any of us can easily roleplay destroying each others air bases,but what is the fun in that? Air force do not win wars, ground troops win.

Also i will also consider it radar guided and i already know of a way to blow it to peaces and then blow the runway to peaces using 6 planes. And some dam good pilots.

Well, if you are using any new technology, inform it here.

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:58 pm

So unless Travencore does not respond to the hails that his planes receive from the Terminators in that case OOC ly his planes will be shot down in my next post
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Previous

Return to International Incidents