NATION

PASSWORD

The Hunt for the Sleeping Giant [OOC][MT/PMT][CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:20 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Kafair wrote:please reread the rules.

How did I break the rules?

You didnt put in the correct term for one of the questions, reread the rules to identify what I am referring to
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:26 am

Kafair wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:How did I break the rules?

You didnt put in the correct term for one of the questions, reread the rules to identify what I am referring to

I don't see it. Please just outline what I've done wrong, and I'll fix it. I've read the rules, I can't see anything being done incorrectly.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am

Kafair wrote:

I don't see it. Please just outline what I've done wrong, and I'll fix it. I've read the rules, I can't see anything being done incorrectly.

theres like ten rules you can skim it in, like, a fraction of a second
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:47 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:I don't see it. Please just outline what I've done wrong, and I'll fix it. I've read the rules, I can't see anything being done incorrectly.

theres like ten rules you can skim it in, like, a fraction of a second

South Reinkalistan wrote:I've read the rules, I can't see anything being done incorrectly.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:55 am

Kafair wrote:

Kafair wrote:
  • Please write the words "Black Gold" in the area where I ask if you read the rules.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:20 am

Kafair wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:I don't see it. Please just outline what I've done wrong, and I'll fix it. I've read the rules, I can't see anything being done incorrectly.

Kafair wrote:
  • Please write the words "Black Gold" in the area where I ask if you read the rules.

yh okay I'm an idiot:

NATION NAME: The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 6
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Kafair is directly opposed to the interests of the People's Federation; any opportunity to undermine them will be welcomed greatly, even if it means siding with anarchists.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): The Cardinal Fleet
Did you read the rules?: Black Gold
How many men are you spending? This is a rather discrete operation... the TSD Revolution, a small surface vessel, will be dispatched. Its crew is roughly 30, plus five "Bluecoat" special forces.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:23 am

Kafair wrote:

yh okay I'm an idiot:

NATION NAME: The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 6
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Kafair is directly opposed to the interests of the People's Federation; any opportunity to undermine them will be welcomed greatly, even if it means siding with anarchists.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): The Cardinal Fleet
How many men are you spending? This is a rather discrete operation... the TSD Revolution, a small surface vessel, will be dispatched. Its crew is roughly 30, plus five "Bluecoat" special forces.

ACCEPTED, and yah, we know

Yohaness
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Yohaness » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:11 pm

Kafair wrote:DENIED, please reread the rules.

Could You explain to me, where have I gone wrong? I don't seem to find Any...

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Yohaness wrote:
Kafair wrote:DENIED, please reread the rules.

ah shit, here we go again
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Yohaness
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Yohaness » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:19 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Yohaness wrote:

ah shit, here we go again

Don't Worry, I Got This...

NATION NAME: The Republic of Yohaness
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): MT
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 8/10
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Yohaness is Located in the Maghreb region of North Africa, already Providing Close proximity to the Syndicates. Furthermore, the Syndicates can become a source of uncovering Confidential data, that May be of Interest coupled with this it would allow for Collaboration in between Us Both, to engage in different Matters of Interest of the State.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Syndicate
How many men are you spending? As of now, I am not sending any men but rather providing Financial and Logistical Support.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:26 pm

Yohaness wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:ah shit, here we go again

Don't Worry, I Got This...

NATION NAME: The Republic of Yohaness
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): MT
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 8/10
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Yohaness is Located in the Maghreb region of North Africa, already Providing Close proximity to the Syndicates. Furthermore, the Syndicates can become a source of uncovering Confidential data, that May be of Interest coupled with this it would allow for Collaboration in between Us Both, to engage in different Matters of Interest of the State.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Syndicate
How many men are you spending? As of now, I am not sending any men but rather providing Financial and Logistical Support.

ACCEPT

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:38 pm

NATION NAME: Peoples republic of Joyea
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN):4 or 5 (I'm new to this kind of role playing)
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: We wanted to assist you as much as we can to find your missing ship
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc):Kafair
How many men are you spending?How many ships do you need and of what kind?
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:57 pm

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:NATION NAME:
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN):4 or 5 (I'm new to this kind of role playing)
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: We wanted to assist you as much as we can to find your missing ship
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc):Kafair
How many men are you spending?How many ships do you need and of what kind?

ACCEPTED, please put your nation name in. Its mostly operatives like special forces, and smaller ships or aircraft to get them on the Masada.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:51 pm

I am kinda coming at a writer's block for my first post.
Population: 2.75 million

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:21 am

Welzat wrote:I am kinda coming at a writer's block for my first post.

You could take it slow at first. Maybe someone important in an office or on a walk, with an aid running up and giving them a paper with the info. Them debating if to get involved. Then end it with them calling to get people ready.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:33 pm

Come on everyone! Waiting on first post before I start my second.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:17 am

Kafair wrote:Come on everyone! Waiting on first post before I start my second.

Looking forward to that as well, this will be interesting

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Americae Roma
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Americae Roma » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:53 am

NATION NAME: Americae Roma
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): MT 2020s tech
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): approximately 7-8
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: To secure any possible useful technology in the ship and prevent others from also getting it( secret reason), halt the proliferation of WMDs( public reason)
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): No One
How many men are you spending? x4 RQ-170 Recon stealth drone, x5 MQ-4C Triton recon drone, x3 P-8 Poseidon Maritime Patrol Aircraft, x12 P-3 Orion, ASW/Maritime Surveillance aircraft, x4 MILSTAR satellites, a x60 men Navy SEAL boarding party. ( Additional aerial assets maybe deployed if needed)
Note: All aerial assets that I will use in this hunt will be taking off, land on and serviced by aircraft carriers( my nation maintains carrier strike group patrols in the pacific) as well as forward air bases such as Guam, fighter escort will be provided to these aerial assets and a Ticonderoga class cruiser will act as the mobile headquarters of my operation to garrison my 60 men boarding party.\

The reason I'm bringing in some heavy weapons is because I intended to seize the cargo and thus expect to fight off the other nations and factions
Last edited by Americae Roma on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:29 am

Americae Roma wrote:NATION NAME: Americae Roma
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: To secure any possible useful technology in the ship and prevent others from also getting it( secret reason), halt the proliferation of WMDs( public reason)
How many men are you spending? x4 RQ-170 Recon stealth drone, x5 MQ-4C Triton recon drone, x3 P-8 Poseidon Maritime Patrol Aircraft, x12 P-3 Orion, ASW/Maritime Surveillance aircraft, x4 MILSTAR satellites, a x60 men Navy SEAL boarding party. ( Additional aerial assets maybe deployed if needed)
Note: All aerial assets that I will use in this hunt will be taking off, land on and serviced by aircraft carriers( my nation maintains carrier strike group patrols in the pacific) as well as forward air bases such as Guam, fighter escort will be provided to these aerial assets and a Ticonderoga class cruiser will act as the mobile headquarters of my operation to garrison my 60 men boarding party.\

The reason I'm bringing in some heavy weapons is because I intended to seize the cargo and thus expect to fight off the other nations and factions

Ok, Ill put it as PENDING. Thats too many assets as is. If you see, most others are just fielding small teams to board and light ships to bring them there. I'd rather you drop most of the heavy stuff, though the 60 seals are absolutely fine. Part of this is also that we want the ship fully intact, as you dont know what its carrying, and hitting it might spell the end of the ship.

Viremine
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Viremine » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:41 am

I am very much scared. Mainly because I am new to this "roleplaying".

Purnelaw
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Purnelaw » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:29 pm

Well color me intrigued!

NATION NAME:The Commonwealth of Purnelaw
TECH LEVEL: PMT
RP EXPERIENCE: Uhh.. 7.98/10?
Why are you getting involved in the hunt?: Being a Pacific nation, knowing what's in the water is in the Commonwealth's best interest.
Who are you helping in the hunt?: Officially, the Kafair government, as long as what's in that tanker isn't too dangerous.
Did you read the rules?: Black Gold!
ORBAT:
Equipment: 7
(×1) 310' Medium Patrol Cutter
>(×1) CV-45 "Porpise" Utility VTOL
>(x2) Rapid Interdiction Boats
>(x1) Submersible Special Purpose Boat
>(x1) UV-112 Scout UAV
(x1) 355' Autonomous Resupply Vessel
Personnel: 100
(x60) Purnelewian Coast Guard Sailors (Various)
(x5) Airborne Interdiction Team (Gunners and Flight Crew)
(x35) Purnelewian Maritime SOG unit (Disguised as PCG Sailors)
Purnelewian National News Ticker
Reconstruction efforts continue in Africa. ::: IASPC under scrutiny for losing yet another helicopter to 'suspicious circumstances'. ::: Due to storm threat, the Chersbourg Food Festival will be held in the underground bomb shelter complex. ::: Civil Defense Cannon retrofits completed. ::: First asteroid mining facilities in orbit, operations to commence within two months.

Americae Roma
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Americae Roma » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Kafair wrote:
Americae Roma wrote:NATION NAME: Americae Roma

Ok, Ill put it as PENDING. Thats too many assets as is. If you see, most others are just fielding small teams to board and light ships to bring them there. I'd rather you drop most of the heavy stuff, though the 60 seals are absolutely fine. Part of this is also that we want the ship fully intact, as you dont know what its carrying, and hitting it might spell the end of the ship.

Kafair, I don't intend to hit the vesse itself the heavy weapons are more for fighting off other others, also, all the aircraft I've listed are for reconnaissance purposes, and the cruiser's purpose is to act as the garrison for my 60 men seal team.
Last edited by Americae Roma on Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:19 pm

Purnelaw wrote:Well color me intrigued!

NATION NAME:The Commonwealth of Purnelaw
TECH LEVEL: PMT
RP EXPERIENCE: Uhh.. 7.98/10?
Why are you getting involved in the hunt?: Being a Pacific nation, knowing what's in the water is in the Commonwealth's best interest.
Who are you helping in the hunt?: Officially, the Kafair government, as long as what's in that tanker isn't too dangerous.
Did you read the rules?: Black Gold!
ORBAT:
Equipment: 7
(×1) 310' Medium Patrol Cutter
>(×1) CV-45 "Porpise" Utility VTOL
>(x2) Rapid Interdiction Boats
>(x1) Submersible Special Purpose Boat
>(x1) UV-112 Scout UAV
(x1) 355' Autonomous Resupply Vessel
Personnel: 100
(x60) Purnelewian Coast Guard Sailors (Various)
(x5) Airborne Interdiction Team (Gunners and Flight Crew)
(x35) Purnelewian Maritime SOG unit (Disguised as PCG Sailors)

I'd say the same issue as Roma. But, as long as you are avoiding hitting the cruiser, you are now ACCEPTED. And if you hold up that word Roma, you too are ACCEPTED.

Viremine wrote:I am very much scared. Mainly because I am new to this "roleplaying".

Dont worry for a second my friend. This RP is rather low-ish stakes (or is it?) If you need some help, feel free to TG me!

Svadyetsk
Attaché

Founded: Aug 20, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Svadyetsk » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:50 am

Just to clarify, is the ship's last known location basically south of Australia?

Purnelaw
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Purnelaw » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:58 am

Kafair wrote:I'd say the same issue as Roma. But, as long as you are avoiding hitting the cruiser, you are now ACCEPTED

Don't worry, the interdiction team is for small boats, but I do gotta ask does this PMT include vessel mounted rail guns and the like?
Purnelewian National News Ticker
Reconstruction efforts continue in Africa. ::: IASPC under scrutiny for losing yet another helicopter to 'suspicious circumstances'. ::: Due to storm threat, the Chersbourg Food Festival will be held in the underground bomb shelter complex. ::: Civil Defense Cannon retrofits completed. ::: First asteroid mining facilities in orbit, operations to commence within two months.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents