NATION

PASSWORD

The Pace of Progress (Alnobian Regional RP) [APP, PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hfhbsd
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Pace of Progress (Alnobian Regional RP) [APP, PMT]

Postby Hfhbsd » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:57 pm

Alnobia Regional RP

CURRENTLY CLOSED. DO NOT POST

This is the Alnobian Regional RP! If you are interested in RPing with us, please signup here!

Now for some rules:

RP Rules:

• The rules are the rules. If you do not comply, you will be asked to follow them. Refusal to do so may result in you/your posts being removed.
  • OOC discussion should be in the Discord or RMB. This thread is for IC posts only.
  • Please have good RP etiquette
  • We are a MT RP, set in 2025. Please do not use tech that is far into the future or financially impossible for you/your nation.
  • Discuss all activities that will affect other nations with said nations. If you do not, and said affected nations complain, your will be asked to remove your post.
  • We do not use NS stats.
  • Please do not use one-liner posts. At least a paragraph should be reasonable.
  • RP is about telling a story, NOT about “winning”. If “winning” is your primary focus, this isn't the right RP for you. (If you're willing to godmod or wank just to “win, just no.) For more information, check out Krieg’s Guide To Losing.
  • To post here you must have been accepted. To apply, click this link.
  • Please attempt to be at least semi-serious. Your may be asked to change your post if it is not serious.
  • Godmodders are not taken very kindly here. Please do not godmod, or numberwank.
  • The Alnobian government reserves the right to use their discretion when needed.
  • These rules may be expanded. Please review them semi-regularly.
  • Have fun! At the end of the day, it's just a game, and we're here to have fun.
And that's about it. Have fun!
Last edited by Hfhbsd on Thu May 21, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Half of this nation is one big joke, and the other half resembles my beliefs. I'm not telling you which is which.
Sig in progress; please wait

Hfhbsd
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hfhbsd » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:08 pm

This post reserved for yelling about rules and whatnot.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE! THERE IS A GIANT CLOSED AND APP IN THE OPENING POST!

I'm looking at the post below this one. (if said post exists)
Last edited by Hfhbsd on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half of this nation is one big joke, and the other half resembles my beliefs. I'm not telling you which is which.
Sig in progress; please wait

Return to International Incidents