NATION

PASSWORD

The Black March Conflict (IC MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Welzat
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Black March Conflict (IC MT)

Postby Welzat » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:39 pm

21st of March, Prince Dunwich Air Base

Located 30km southeast from the royal capital the airbase was the main hub for the rather small Welzat Royal Airforce. This was to be the land any nation willing to help would drop and start their journeys in Welzat. A few helicopters dotted the airfield but the main field was spotless waiting for the arrivals. A welcome committee was assembled to greet the brave warriors who would teach and help curb the anarchist threat. However, these greetings were ordered to be cut to an expedient one and as soon as the foreigners were ready would be plunged in this conflict. Major General Sir Henry Lowe, was to be the welcomer to the new friends of the principality and briefing them on an upcoming major offensive. He was a rather weathered gentleman who worked his way up through the ranks, a rather rare event in this nation obsessed with social status and looks. He sat quietly on another dreary cloudy day near the air control building smoking the comically big Welzat tobacco pipe, a sign of authority in the nation. A distant roar came from over the horizon the first nation had arrived.

Dober Street, Royal Captial of Armitage

Oh, Dober Street

Oh, Dober Street

Who shall meet their feet?

A child's song that is used to describe the chaotic nature of Dober Street. This was on the edge of the glamour and glitter of Armitage where the "labors" used to work before the steel mills closed. If one wanted any illicit drugs or to pick a fight with your choice of ruffian this was still the place to go. Brick buildings decayed and signs of nature regrowing in the massive cracks in the sidewalks blossomed. It used to be a vibrant place filled with workers who made an okay living but the constant petitions by the upper-class socialites to rid the mills finally pushed the blue collared workers out. Those who could not adapt and move to the other side of the country where the mills would be relocated turned to the scoundrels that roamed these desolate streets and even some joined the WAF. That was true for John Betters, a scruffy man in his 40s who now was an agent of chaos for the WAF. The poor man once worked these mighty mills but was laid off after the push and drove the man to petty jobs to survive. The WAF before making their strike thrived in this location recruited heavily here and Betters was one who was gripped in its stories of a free Welzat.

John in the current moment was hiding behind a brick wall on the very edge of Dober Street where gentrification was slowly beginning. A P64 pistol was gripped in his hands as a hum of a vehicle neared his position. The WAF only numbered around 200 members but even with such low numbers guns are exceedingly rare in Welzat due to the strict laws. Only those who could afford the massive tax on a weapon could purchase one which of course only the upper levels of society could. This was just one of the many reasons the WAF turned violent and was not stopping.

"Oi, got a cigarette?" Betters asked in a low gruff whispering voice. His brothers in arm nodded and delivered the cancer stick to Betters who gave him a smile. A long inhale followed next and a cloud of smoke was let out. " Ight, lettus get these bastards, yea?" He said with a devilish smile. His companion agreed and both of them launched out of their cover.

The anarchist made a fatal mistake, however, this was not a police vehicle as they assumed but a land cruiser with soldiers of the Royal Captial Battalion. A few weak shots crashed into the headlight of the car. The car came to a halt and out came three soldiers two of which bearing the standard-issue Lee-Enfield and the driver carrying a Uzi. What followed next was a hell of bullets as the Uzi and Enfields crashed into the anarchist's flesh. Betters was hit in his leg and elbow however his companion was not as lucky taking a .303 in his chest. In just a few seconds the gun battle was over. However, it was just beginning for Betters who before losing conscious saw the soldiers yelling that they had a live one.
Population: 2.75 million

Aroni
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:04 pm

The turboprops filled the aircraft with it's distinctive buzz, which mixed with the rattle of the Puma as it site between the two sets of seating. For Members of CRU and SHARD this was standard everyday affair, most were veterans of the military, a place for those not good enough to be special forces but too good to be common grunts. They sat stoic and silent. On the other side the agents of the CIA, these were civilians through and through, and the uncofortableness of this military transport was visible on their faces.

The turboprop soon came in to land at the runway on AB Prince Dunwich, it's prop buzzing as it screeched to a halt and came to rest in it's stand. A man stepped up to great the general. "Major General, it am Senior Special Agent-in-Charge Wilson Ohms, from Aroni, I'm executive of the task force, we're here to assist you with your terrorist activity." he said. Behind him the load-master was assisting the airfield crew in unloading the pallets of hard-cases, full of gear, and the Puma Heavy Rescue Vehicle

"What do you know so far?"
⚠️ This Nation is Undergoing Extensive Reimagining, Please Stand-by⚠️

Member of: SETA; IFTC

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Aroni wrote:The turboprops filled the aircraft with it's distinctive buzz, which mixed with the rattle of the Puma as it site between the two sets of seating. For Members of CRU and SHARD this was standard everyday affair, most were veterans of the military, a place for those not good enough to be special forces but too good to be common grunts. They sat stoic and silent. On the other side the agents of the CIA, these were civilians through and through, and the uncofortableness of this military transport was visible on their faces.

The turboprop soon came in to land at the runway on AB Prince Dunwich, it's prop buzzing as it screeched to a halt and came to rest in it's stand. A man stepped up to great the general. "Major General, it am Senior Special Agent-in-Charge Wilson Ohms, from Aroni, I'm executive of the task force, we're here to assist you with your terrorist activity." he said. Behind him the load-master was assisting the airfield crew in unloading the pallets of hard-cases, full of gear, and the Puma Heavy Rescue Vehicle

"What do you know so far?"

As the aircraft landed a grin came over Sir Lowes tanned wrinkled face. He took another puff of the Welzat tobacco pipe and slowly approached the new arrivals. Around him, the younger airmen zipped past the Major General to help with unloading and to talk to the Aronians. Finally, he neared the aircraft and Mr. Ohms greeted the aging general.

" I wouldn't call these goons terrorists yet. Just a bunch of jokes in my opinion. It's great to meet you, Wilson Ohms, we are extremely thankful for you coming all this way for us. You see we are unprepared for a threat coming from our soil. These guys are hitting us well and coordinated. Funny coming from anarchist, but that's beside the point, we need to destroy the leader and we feel they will disappear. The problem is we do not know who that could be as they have been really sneaky."

He paused to hand the tobacco pipe to an airman who took it off of his hands. " However, we did just capture one of those goons but he is in the hospital and won't talk to anyone. Maybe you and your fellows have an idea to get this guy talking? The sooner we find the command structure of the WAF sooner we can break this. What do you have to say Mr. Ohms?"

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:29 pm

"I'm trained in interrogation, standard course at the Academy, you have an administrative office around here, i need some supplies, in the meantime tell me everything you know about WAF and this man in particular, the more i know the better this will work"

In the meantime he gathered some office supplies, a folder which he labeled with the detainee's name, some file tab which he labeled "Medical", "Service Record", "Education", "Employment" and so forth. He then filled the file folder to the brim with scrap paper, especially anything with writing on it. Lastly he check his notepad and pen was still in his pocket. He then got a mug/cup for tea or coffee, which ever was available.

"Alright, take me to our detainee"

Irpan
Attaché

Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Irpan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:40 am

Prince Dunwich Air Base

The C-130 moved across the tarmac as the troops inside began to rise from their seats and grab their bags as the plane came to a halt on the tarmac near the terminal building of the Air Base. The men looked nervous but excited at the prospect of using their training to some good use than training back home. Colonel Jacob Schmitt looked at the men and women of the Enduring Shield Task force as they moved round the strapped vehicles inside the planes cargo hold. "Johnson, Ericsson get those Jackals moving the minute the ramps down. Holland, Rock get the Fox hounds." The four Imperial Guardsmen acknowledged their colonels orders and began to unstrap the vehicles with assistance from the load master. As the ramp dropped and the four vehicles exited the cargo hold the other 46 men and women of Enduring Shield descended the ramp onto the tarmac. Colonel Schmitt looked around. It always amazed him to be in a new country. He saw a man stood off to the side with a pipe and began to walk towards him he noticed the ranking marks on his uniform and quickly remembered the briefing packet he had received on Welzat military ranks and quickly popped a salute, "General SIr, I am Colonel Schmitt of His Imperial Majesty's Imperial Guard. I am the head of the Enduring Shield Task Force from Irpan. I look forward to working with you sir, my special forces soldiers are ready to receive orders to strike at the enemy, Sir."
Last edited by Irpan on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:49 pm

Aroni wrote:"I'm trained in interrogation, standard course at the Academy, you have an administrative office around here, i need some supplies, in the meantime tell me everything you know about WAF and this man in particular, the more i know the better this will work"

In the meantime he gathered some office supplies, a folder which he labeled with the detainee's name, some file tab which he labeled "Medical", "Service Record", "Education", "Employment" and so forth. He then filled the file folder to the brim with scrap paper, especially anything with writing on it. Lastly he check his notepad and pen was still in his pocket. He then got a mug/cup for tea or coffee, which ever was available.

"Alright, take me to our detainee"

The general grinned again and answered, "I like your attitude already wanting to get on this. I am going to have to stay here to greet the other friends coming but I will tell you the short briefing I received about this man and WAF. The Welzat Anarchist Front is by all accounts a group of ragtag opponents to the monarchy with nearly all of them coming from manual labor work, or we assume they are. WAF has been able to keep most of their actions secret but our intelligence suggests the WAF has been building to this point for at least a year due to the weapons and how easily they were able to damage us the other day. Sadly, this is all I can say. As for the prisoner, he is just some lonely laborer from a long line of steelworkers and is currently being held at Armitage Medical Center I will give the order to let you and your team through. Good Luck." He said shaking the man's hand and letting him off.

Armitage Medical Center

In the highest wing of this aging art deco style hospital was some of the tightest security in the Welzat. The entire wing was cleared of patients and left with just one, John Betters, of course, he was guarded by a platoon of Royal Captial soldiers. Betters had survived his wounds and regained consciousness just to be battered with questions. However, these men were met with silence, the WAF rebel knew spilling any information would mean certain death at the hands of the anarchist and he knew it would be a slow one. Besides, Betters was truly a grunt in this movement and he knew his cog in the clock but still, he knew vague details about the leader of WAF but more importantly Betters had info about tonight's attack which could cripple Welzat further. However, it would take a miracle to get the man to open up.

As he thought intensely and stared deeply into his leg wound a soldier caught his attention.

"Heya rebel lad I got someone brand new you can talk to. Play nice will ya?" He said and then someone new entered the pure white medical room.

Irpan wrote:Prince Dunwich Air Base

The C-130 moved across the tarmac as the troops inside began to rise from their seats and grab their bags as the plane came to a halt on the tarmac near the terminal building of the Air Base. The men looked nervous but excited at the prospect of using their training to some good use than training back home. Colonel Jacob Schmitt looked at the men and women of the Enduring Shield Task force as they moved round the strapped vehicles inside the planes cargo hold. "Johnson, Ericsson get those Jackals moving the minute the ramps down. Holland, Rock get the Fox hounds." The four Imperial Guardsmen acknowledged their colonels orders and began to unstrap the vehicles with assistance from the load master. As the ramp dropped and the four vehicles exited the cargo hold the other 46 men and women of Enduring Shield descended the ramp onto the tarmac. Colonel Schmitt looked around. It always amazed him to be in a new country. He saw a man stood off to the side with a pipe and began to walk towards him he noticed the ranking marks on his uniform and quickly remembered the briefing packet he had received on Welzat military ranks and quickly popped a salute, "General SIr, I am Colonel Schmitt of His Imperial Majesty's Imperial Guard. I am the head of the Enduring Shield Task Force from Irpan. I look forward to working with you sir, my special forces soldiers are ready to receive orders to strike at the enemy, Sir."

The general had gone back to smoking, after all, there was a lot of free time in between the arrivals. However, once he saw the colonel saluting him he quickly returned a nod and took the pipe out of his mouth. "It's absolutely great to meet you, Colonel Schmitt, I am Major General Henry Lowe. I have read the briefings and I am pleased to be working with your group. While we would love to strike at the WAF we simply are in no position to do so. They are sneaky ones and could be hiding anywhere. However, if you are wanting to help us immediately a third party sweeping the outside of the Royal Prince Manor before he arrives to get away from the chaos of the capital would be a great help."

Semadirek
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Semadirek » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:16 am

Prince Dunwich Air Base
Regional Stabilization Operation in Welzat

The monotonous droning of the Antonov An-12's turboprop engines filled the air above the base as the two aircraft circled, their silhouettes against the azure blue sky like ants on a white canvas. Lt. Mehmet Ayrancı was the commanding officer of the Samothracean Regional Stabilization Operation in Welzat (RESOW) and was no stranger to overseas deployments. Having served several missions abroad as part of peacekeeping operations under the World Assembly's banner, Ayrancı had substantial experience as compared to most other Samothracean officers.

He was, however, less than happy with leading the deployment to Welzat.

Despite initial plans to ship over four Land Rover vehicles and two trucks, financial troubles— or 'logistical concerns' as the Ministry of Defense put it— meant that the contingent was instead given three Volkswagen T3 vans for their use. Not only were the Samothraceans restricted in terms of the usage of weapons, but were also lacking in terms of their motor pool.

The two aircraft came into land one by one, their tires screeching on the tarmac. As the planes came to a stop, they taxied off the runway to the area designated to them. The rear doors swung open as loading ramp extended down to the ground. The twenty-four members of the Samothracean contingent dismounted, immediately getting to work by unloading the vans, supplies, and equipment. The three Volkswagen vans rolled out onto the ground whilst the remaining members of the contingent uninvolved in the logistical duties formed up outside of the aircraft.

Having seen several officers of Welzat and the allied coalition meeting at the side of the airbase, Ayrancı boarded one of the vans and was driven off. He stepped out of the vehicle, briefly adjusting his beret, and walked up to the General and the Irpan Colonel. He raised his hand to salute both officers, "It is a great pleasure to be serving with the both of you. I am Leftenant Mehmet Ayrancı- officer in charge of the Regional Stabilization Operation in Welzat. Our contingent has safely arrived and is in the process of offloading our equipment,"

"Are there any pressing matters that we should attend to?"
The Islamic Union of Eastern Samothrace
Doğu Semadirek İslam Birliği

a tiny country consisting of multiple islands in the northeastern aegean sea

Irpan
Attaché

Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Irpan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:55 am

Prince Dunwich Airbase

"We can more than adequately handle sweeping the palace sir." Schmitt said just before the other officer arrived saluting him and Major General Lowe. Schmitt returned the salute whilst the General did his own thing to the young officer. "Nice to meet you Leftenent Ayranci I look forward to working with your team on the ground. I have just had a word with the good General here and he has informed me that he wants a third party to sweep the Princes manor outside the city. We can co-ordinate on that if your men are ready?" Schmitt offered the young officer a smile. "In the meantime though General I have 20 instructors from two of our finest infantry regiments the Grenadier Guards and the North Irpan cavalry and another plane arriving with a shipment of SA80-A3s ready to give out to your men if they so wish to have them. If not i'll store them for my instructors to have spares. My special forces soldiers use M4s though, but enough of that when do you want the sweep to take place? I can spare 15 Spec ops to take up residence as palace guards. Oh and my original point before rambling where do my instructors bunk? Sir." Schmitt glowed with embarassment as he realised his nerves had made him ramble.

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:35 pm

SSAC Ohms was by all measure the perfect grey man, average in just about every way; height, build, appearance. The kind of man other had a hard time describing after seeing him. He was dressed in a fine black suit, with a black silk tie. on his lapel was a small Aronian flag pin. Beyond that the man could be anyone from anywhere.

He said nothing upon entering, getting to work setting up, dragging a chair and the side table next to the bed. With a hard thud he let the folder fall to to table, name on display. He then placed his beverage down, followed by the notepad and pen, getting everything lined up nice an neat before he sat down. He continued his silence, staring intently at Betters with a slight smirk. Every minute or every time he spoke or made a large shift in position he picked up the pen ad wrote it down on the notepad, before returning his gaze back to Betters. His goal was simply unnerve the subject, through him off balance

After 15 minutes of this silent back and forth, he spoke, "You have to be a little impressed. You folk have made quite the mess"

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:53 am

Semadirek wrote:Prince Dunwich Air Base
Regional Stabilization Operation in Welzat

The monotonous droning of the Antonov An-12's turboprop engines filled the air above the base as the two aircraft circled, their silhouettes against the azure blue sky like ants on a white canvas. Lt. Mehmet Ayrancı was the commanding officer of the Samothracean Regional Stabilization Operation in Welzat (RESOW) and was no stranger to overseas deployments. Having served several missions abroad as part of peacekeeping operations under the World Assembly's banner, Ayrancı had substantial experience as compared to most other Samothracean officers.

He was, however, less than happy with leading the deployment to Welzat.

Despite initial plans to ship over four Land Rover vehicles and two trucks, financial troubles— or 'logistical concerns' as the Ministry of Defense put it— meant that the contingent was instead given three Volkswagen T3 vans for their use. Not only were the Samothraceans restricted in terms of the usage of weapons, but were also lacking in terms of their motor pool.

The two aircraft came into land one by one, their tires screeching on the tarmac. As the planes came to a stop, they taxied off the runway to the area designated to them. The rear doors swung open as loading ramp extended down to the ground. The twenty-four members of the Samothracean contingent dismounted, immediately getting to work by unloading the vans, supplies, and equipment. The three Volkswagen vans rolled out onto the ground whilst the remaining members of the contingent uninvolved in the logistical duties formed up outside of the aircraft.

Having seen several officers of Welzat and the allied coalition meeting at the side of the airbase, Ayrancı boarded one of the vans and was driven off. He stepped out of the vehicle, briefly adjusting his beret, and walked up to the General and the Irpan Colonel. He raised his hand to salute both officers, "It is a great pleasure to be serving with the both of you. I am Leftenant Mehmet Ayrancı- officer in charge of the Regional Stabilization Operation in Welzat. Our contingent has safely arrived and is in the process of offloading our equipment,"

"Are there any pressing matters that we should attend to?"

"Hello, my good sir it is a pleasure to meet you Leftenant Ayranci. My men will help you unload and show you around. Today has been rather quiet for this WAF movement however, we can never be too sure with these scoundrels. I am sure the Irpanians wouldn't mind the extra help with patrols around our prince's manor or if you are so inclined can stay here with us here and wait for deployment across the city. The choice is yours, my dear Leftenant." The general said giving the officer a warm smile before turning his head to address the Irpanian who started speaking.

Irpan wrote:Prince Dunwich Airbase

"We can more than adequately handle sweeping the palace sir." Schmitt said just before the other officer arrived saluting him and Major General Lowe. Schmitt returned the salute whilst the General did his own thing to the young officer. "Nice to meet you Leftenent Ayranci I look forward to working with your team on the ground. I have just had a word with the good General here and he has informed me that he wants a third party to sweep the Princes manor outside the city. We can co-ordinate on that if your men are ready?" Schmitt offered the young officer a smile. "In the meantime though General I have 20 instructors from two of our finest infantry regiments the Grenadier Guards and the North Irpan cavalry and another plane arriving with a shipment of SA80-A3s ready to give out to your men if they so wish to have them. If not i'll store them for my instructors to have spares. My special forces soldiers use M4s though, but enough of that when do you want the sweep to take place? I can spare 15 Spec ops to take up residence as palace guards. Oh and my original point before rambling where do my instructors bunk? Sir." Schmitt glowed with embarassment as he realised his nerves had made him ramble.

" Your men may bunk here at the old Prince Dunwich while she is outside of Armitage we want to keep a sense of peace in the capital. Having all these armed men in the streets would give off the wrong impression to the Dukes and Lords of the city. So please bunk here we promise it's not too bad." He said in a lighter tone before moving on, " As for the protection of the manor please take the backroads and do not worry I will tell my men all throughout the line that you are coming. You may move in lets say 2 hours?" The general finished.

Aroni wrote:SSAC Ohms was by all measure the perfect grey man, average in just about every way; height, build, appearance. The kind of man other had a hard time describing after seeing him. He was dressed in a fine black suit, with a black silk tie. on his lapel was a small Aronian flag pin. Beyond that the man could be anyone from anywhere.

He said nothing upon entering, getting to work setting up, dragging a chair and the side table next to the bed. With a hard thud he let the folder fall to to table, name on display. He then placed his beverage down, followed by the notepad and pen, getting everything lined up nice an neat before he sat down. He continued his silence, staring intently at Betters with a slight smirk. Every minute or every time he spoke or made a large shift in position he picked up the pen ad wrote it down on the notepad, before returning his gaze back to Betters. His goal was simply unnerve the subject, through him off balance

After 15 minutes of this silent back and forth, he spoke, "You have to be a little impressed. You folk have made quite the mess"

The moment this man walked in Betters knew this was not a Welzat national. Something was off about the man, was it how rather dull the stranger looked or the odd lapel on him which Betters constantly looked at to identify the nation. However, Betters was not a man of academia or geography so his mind came up blank each time he started at the metal rectangle. The minutes passed in an odd silence and Betters spoke once.

"Who are you?" Of this was met with silence and the writing down of something. Betters than started to think again about life to this point. What an odd journey for a man who was destined for labor his whole life. Now he was being interrogated by a foreigner for terroristic crimes. It was a little flattering to the unkept soul who inside laughed that the Welzat government had to call in International help. He just had to keep quiet about the plans if the WAF could pull it off Welzat would be falling to the ground. Finally, after 15 minutes the stranger spoke.

He listened and replied back in a monotone uninterested voice. "Mhmm of course. Sometimes one has to stick up to this mess." He glared at the man's eyes and then back to staring at his leg wound.

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:25 pm

"You know i have no love for royalty, back in my country we over threw the British Crown and a dictator. People were meant to be free, to choose their destiny. So tell me, how'd you do it? How'd get the necessary components to build two powerful bombs, it must have taken quite a bit of skill"

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:18 pm

Aroni wrote:"You know i have no love for royalty, back in my country we over threw the British Crown and a dictator. People were meant to be free, to choose their destiny. So tell me, how'd you do it? How'd get the necessary components to build two powerful bombs, it must have taken quite a bit of skill"

The responses wasn't something he expected at all. The Welzat guards would have babbled on about how great the crown was but here this man was telling him he didn't care. Betters would open up, after all, those bombs were great.

"Oh, they weren't that big just a ittle car bomb. Those cops were probably pissing themselves when we denoted ta boy. Them boys were all homemade you see. Terror attacks happen all over the place he just copied an idea. A ittle bit of fertilizer and BOOM! Haha!" He said in a relaxed tone almost as if he was talking to a friend but he realized the slip of words and hoped the agent didn't catch the mistake. But even if he did Betters would shut up now about anything.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:46 pm

TO: WAF
ENCR: Rila-BZ600 (medium)

Salutations.

Our intelligence apparatus has observed your recent activity against the retrograde regime of your home state. As an agent of progressive change and firm supporter of revolutionary forces across the globe, we are open to provide some assistance in furthering your cause.

It is standard policy of our National People's Liberation Army (NPLA) to have small numbers of forces and equipment on standby for situations like these. If you wish to make use of such assistance, inform us through this channel so we can set the process of political support in motion.

PCWA of the Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Party of Bulgar Rouge

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:54 pm

Welzat wrote:The responses wasn't something he expected at all. The Welzat guards would have babbled on about how great the crown was but here this man was telling him he didn't care. Betters would open up, after all, those bombs were great.

"Oh, they weren't that big just a ittle car bomb. Those cops were probably pissing themselves when we denoted ta boy. Them boys were all homemade you see. Terror attacks happen all over the place he just copied an idea. A ittle bit of fertilizer and BOOM! Haha!" He said in a relaxed tone almost as if he was talking to a friend but he realized the slip of words and hoped the agent didn't catch the mistake. But even if he did Betters would shut up now about anything.

"Impressive regardless, so who is this he you speak of, i might like to talk to him" he wasn't expecting much but better to be safe, when that failed he shifted approach. "Your old life is over friend, now we have to build a new one for you. Work with me and i can make everything a lot more pleasant for you"

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:12 am

Aroni wrote:
Welzat wrote:The responses wasn't something he expected at all. The Welzat guards would have babbled on about how great the crown was but here this man was telling him he didn't care. Betters would open up, after all, those bombs were great.

"Impressive regardless, so who is this he you speak of, i might like to talk to him" he wasn't expecting much but better to be safe, when that failed he shifted approach. "Your old life is over friend, now we have to build a new one for you. Work with me and i can make everything a lot more pleasant for you"

The man smirked with this change of approach. "How will it change for me once ou are gone those Welzat guards are going to make me disappear or even worse my WAF boys are going to catch me. My life is over lad, unless... I could be granted some sorta asylum of da likes?" He said with a curious tone. Maybe his ties weren't as strong as he once thought afterall it was true life would not be the same after all this mess in the country.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:47 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:

Salutations.

Our intelligence apparatus has observed your recent activity against the retrograde regime of your home state. As an agent of progressive change and firm supporter of revolutionary forces across the globe, we are open to provide some assistance in furthering your cause.

It is standard policy of our National People's Liberation Army (NPLA) to have small numbers of forces and equipment on standby for situations like these. If you wish to make use of such assistance, inform us through this channel so we can set the process of political support in motion.

Somewhere in Armitage

A small radio sat on a table around this setup was notes and scribbles all signaling that this was a very crude signal station. The townhouse sat on a rolling hill within the city built for the middle class and was the most ordinary plain thing it could be, it was perfect for the WAF. While the outside with its faded brick color was a rather ordinary site in Armitage inside was home to the rebels plotting the next move. Six members of the terrorist organization filled the house with one member, a women watching the windows for any Welzat government activity. This house was the hivemind of WAF and had all of the most important members within. Including, the leader of this whole movement Dr. Heburt Knoll, a former professor in Sociology at the prestigious Armitage University. He was not your typical leader of a rebel organization being a rather frail old man but his will was that of an ignorant teenager. Knoll was once a man dedicated to the country and teaching its youth but after countless reports into the corrupt class system of Welzat and nothing changing he became jaded. Eventually, after retiring and seeing the new Prince of the country coming in promising nothing but the same it enraged the old man into forming the WAF. It took months but now the attacks were going accordingly. After decrypting the Bulgar Rouge message it made the Dr. jump up in joy.

"Let me write back to them."He said in a tone that threw off his WAF comrades who had only heard the man in a tone of rage or apathy.

To: Bulgar Rouge
Encryption: Highest

We are ever thankful for your help in our fight with the Welzat government. It is wise that you arrive via the Bragg National Forest. You will find it on any map and see that it stretches from the ocean to almost 30km northwest from Armitage. If you are serious three agents shall meet you when you arrive. I can offer nothing more until you arrive and the agents have confirmed this isn't a setup.

WAF

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:00 pm

"Perhaps." Ohms was hesitant, the man was a terrorist by any definition, but perhaps a useful one "But first you have to help me, show me you're worth saving, i need some details on what the WAF have planned next" He leaned forward, adjusting his seat and lifting his notepad closer to his face. This might be eaiser than he thought
Last edited by Aroni on Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhunnland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:53 pm

Franzhafen, Rhunnland
0434 Hours

Major Andrew Mann, or just "Andy" to his civilian friends, woke up, as he normally did, at about 4:30 in the morning in his Franzhafen apartment. People were always surprised to hear how early he woke up, but quickly figured it out once they heard what his job was. If it were up to him, he'd wake up much later. Alas, he needed to wake up that early so his body was used to it when on deployment. After rubbing his eyes, he carefully snuck out of bed to avoid waking his wife and crept into the apartment's lone bathroom. The salary of a soldier wasn't much, and the size of Mann's residence was a testament to that. He read the news on his phone while on the toilet then brushed his teeth. After putting on his coat, he went out of his apartment for his daily hour run in the morning. He took the elevator down to the lobby, waved to the security guard, and pushed open the lobby doors to the busy Franzhafen streets. He put in his AirPods and began to jog. At about 5:40 (he had to take a detour costing him ten minutes) Mann got back home. As he was walking back in, the receptionist caught his attention.

"Hey, you're Andy Mann, right?"

"Yes, that's me. Is everything okay?" he asked, mildly worried.

"Yes, sir, everything is in order. I just wanted to give you this." He held out an envelope inscribed with the Seal of Rhunnland. "Someone from the army, I think, brought it."

"Oh, uh, thank you," Mann said as he took the letter.

The receptionist had heard rumors that an army Major was a resident at the apartment complex, but he didn't believe them. In his mind, only a Major would have a letter personally delivered. "By the way, sir, are you in the Army?"

"I am," Mann responded, slightly miffed. The receptionist, a scrawny young man, struck him as moderately annoying and the major prepared himself for some sort of fanboying.

"Well, thank you for your service!" the receptionist said with a smile.

"Of course," Mann said. He quickly strode to the elevators to avoid further interaction and opened the letter once he got back to his apartment.

Rhunnlandian Ministry of Defense
Notice of Deployment

MAJOR ANDREW S. MANN:

Please be informed that as of March 31, 2020, you are have been officially been deployed as you are a member of the Rhunnlandian Army. As this is a very time-sensitive operation, please report as soon as possible to the following location for transportation to Rhunnich:

Arthur J. Feldman Memorial Airport
124 Taffer Drive
Franzhafen

Any costs of transportation to the above location will be covered by the Army. The specifics of your deployment will be discussed upon your arrival in Rhunnich.

Thank you for your service,
Supreme Command of the Rhunnlandian Army

Mann read over the letter a second time and pulled out his phone to book an Uber to the airport. He grabbed his things, put on his uniform, wrote out a goodbye note to his wife, and waited outside for his ride.

Once he arrived at the airport, he quickly made his way to the military terminal. He'd been deployed many times before and knew the drill. He saluted, presented his military ID card to the soldier standing outside, and was let in. Major Mann introduced himself to the appropriate officer and was taken to a small turboprop plane sitting on the tarmac. He climbed in and noticed he was the only one aboard.

"Just me?"

"Yup," said the officer, "it seems your deployment is quite important. Anyway, good luck sir." The officer saluted and left. Within minutes the aircraft taxied to the runway and took off. The flight was only a quick jaunt over the capital, Rhunnich, and the plane was back on the runway within an hour. However, it had not landed at Rhunnich Central Airport but had instead touched down at the nearby Sarman Air Base. Makes sense, Mann thought, since he was on a military flight. Mann was escorted from the aircraft to the main area of the base, where he was brought to a conference room. Once he entered, he was greeted by nine men, who cheered upon his arrival. These were no ordinary men but were, in fact, Ranger Team A12, one of the best special ops units in the Rhunnlandian military. Mann was their commanding officer and was glad to see his men. They were glad to see him, too.

After fraternizing for about half an hour, the team was interrupted by the entry of two officers, a man, and a woman. They both soluted the Rangers, who all soluted back.

"Good morning soldiers," the man began. "My name is Brigadier General Victor Muller, and this is Colonel Angela Hugo. I thank you all for coming on such short notice, but this is something that we have not seen in a while. You've all been deployed in the past, but these missions have all been in places far from home. The Middle East, Asia, et cetera. However, the mission we will be embarking on today will not be some faraway operation. You are being sent to Rhunnland's neighbor, Welzat. [OOC: Not explicitly established but if Welzat is similar geographically to Eastern Europe/Lithuania then it's highly likely we'd be neighbors. A map of my country is here]. A group of insurgents calling themselves the "Welzat Anarchist Front" have begun terrorist operations within the country. Should their violence cause instability, which it already has, or spill over into our country, the people and security of Rhunnland would be highly at risk. We do not know much about the situation but we do know this: the Welzat armed forces are unprepared for this threat, and require foreign assistance. This is where you come in. Myself, Colonel Hugo, and Ranger Team A12 have been ordered by JHC and Supreme Army Command to go to the Welzatian capital of Armitage and assist the Welzatian forces in any way we can. The ten of you will be on standby to carry out operations against the WAF, while myself and Colonel Hugo will be advising the Welzatians on how best to defeat this threat. They're calling it Operation Zebra, and we'll fly over the Armitage with our supplies around 1400. Oh, and for those who do not know, which I assume is all of you, Colonel Hugo is an experienced officer of the Rhunnlandian Army. She fought in Afghanistan with the US against the Taliban, so she knows all about fighting these kinds of insurgencies. Any questions?"

Martin Keffer, the team's sniper, raised his hand. He was known as a bit of a troublemaker and often was a bit too casual in his conversations with his commanders. Regardless of whether or not the brass liked him, he was an excellent marksman and proved himself as a vital asset of the team.

"Yes?" the General said, motioning at Keffer.

"What about you sir? What's your background?"

General Muller was taken slightly aback by Keffer's forwardness. "I am a high ranking officer of the Rhunnlandian Army, is that enough for you?"

"Yeah, but like, what are your qualifications?"

"Excuse me?"

"How come you're in charge? If Colonel Hugo is so experienced with terrorists, which I'm sure she is, why isn't she the commander of all this?"

"Because I'm the one they put in charge. Now, does anyone have any productive questions?"

"No, sir!" the rest responded.

"Good. I'll see you all at the plane."

Sarman Air Base, Rhunnich
1400 Hours

A large N1000 cargo plane sat on the tarmac. Its huge ramp was lowered, and the ground crew was loading it with the equipment it would be carrying to Welzat. The things being brought over were nothing crazy: standard weapons, rations, ammo, uniforms, etc. The only thing remotely out of the ordinary was a BW200G Army Truck, but this was needed to move supplies and people around Welzat once the Rhunnlandians arrived. After everything was loaded and the truck was tied down inside the plane, the Rangers and officers were given the go-ahead to climb aboard. They quickly took off, reaching cruising altitude at about 2:12 PM. After a not so quick four and a half hour flight, the N1000 approached Prince Dunwich Air Base and promptly touched down on the runway.

The plane taxied to an empty spot and began to unload its cargo. The truck came off first and quickly parked itself a few dozen meters away from the aircraft. The Rangers assisted the plane's crew with unloading the cargo, while General Muller and Colonel Hugo, both in their formal uniforms, approached the Welzatian official(s) sent to greet them upon their arrival.

The Colonel and General both saluted, and Muller reached out to shake the official's hand.

[OOC: I'm just gonna assume there's someone there to meet me since there was for everyone else. Also I just realized how long this is lol]
Last edited by Rhunnland on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERAL KINGDOM OF RHUNNLAND
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
Current RP: The Irogg War
Tech Level: MT
עם ישראל חי

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:29 pm

Aroni wrote:"Perhaps." Ohms was hesitant, the man was a terrorist by any definition, but perhaps a useful one "But first you have to help me, show me you're worth saving, i need some details on what the WAF have planned next" He leaned forward, adjusting his seat and lifting his notepad closer to his face. This might be eaiser than he thought

Betters took a moment to say anything. He thought about what to say his rank in the WAF was low and he just knew one small bit of the plan, however, if he wanted to convince this foreigner to somehow save him the man knew he had to make up more things to prove his mark. The moment turned into a minute and finally, Betters spoke.

"We...they... are going to go all out tonight if it isn't already in motion as we speak. That....that..." He stopped the nervousness was getting to him and it took him a few more minutes to compose himself. "Fuck me. The Chief Justice they are going to bomb the hell out of him." He said in a rushed tone as if he was being held at gunpoint.

Rhunnland wrote:Franzhafen, Rhunnland
0434 Hours

Major Andrew Mann, or just "Andy" to his civilian friends, woke up, as he normally did, at about 4:30 in the morning in his Franzhafen apartment. People were always surprised to hear how early he woke up, but quickly figured it out once they heard what his job was. If it were up to him, he'd wake up much later. Alas, he needed to wake up that early so his body was used to it when on deployment. After rubbing his eyes, he carefully snuck out of bed to avoid waking his wife and crept into the apartment's lone bathroom. The salary of a soldier wasn't much, and the size of Mann's residence was a testament to that. He read the news on his phone while on the toilet then brushed his teeth. After putting on his coat, he went out of his apartment for his daily hour run in the morning. He took the elevator down to the lobby, waved to the security guard, and pushed open the lobby doors to the busy Franzhafen streets. He put in his AirPods and began to jog. At about 5:40 (he had to take a detour costing him ten minutes) Mann got back home. As he was walking back in, the receptionist caught his attention.

"Hey, you're Andy Mann, right?"

"Yes, that's me. Is everything okay?" he asked, mildly worried.

"Yes, sir, everything is in order. I just wanted to give you this." He held out an envelope inscribed with the Seal of Rhunnland. "Someone from the army, I think, brought it."

"Oh, uh, thank you," Mann said as he took the letter.

The receptionist had heard rumors that an army Major was a resident at the apartment complex, but he didn't believe them. In his mind, only a Major would have a letter personally delivered. "By the way, sir, are you in the Army?"

"I am," Mann responded, slightly miffed. The receptionist, a scrawny young man, struck him as moderately annoying and the major prepared himself for some sort of fanboying.

"Well, thank you for your service!" the receptionist said with a smile.

"Of course," Mann said. He quickly strode to the elevators to avoid further interaction and opened the letter once he got back to his apartment.

(Image)
Rhunnlandian Ministry of Defense
Notice of Deployment

MAJOR ANDREW S. MANN:

Please be informed that as of March 31, 2020, you are have been officially been deployed as you are a member of the Rhunnlandian Army. As this is a very time-sensitive operation, please report as soon as possible to the following location for transportation to Rhunnich:

Arthur J. Feldman Memorial Airport
124 Taffer Drive
Franzhafen

Any costs of transportation to the above location will be covered by the Army. The specifics of your deployment will be discussed upon your arrival in Rhunnich.

Thank you for your service,
Supreme Command of the Rhunnlandian Army

Mann read over the letter a second time and pulled out his phone to book an Uber to the airport. He grabbed his things, put on his uniform, wrote out a goodbye note to his wife, and waited outside for his ride.

Once he arrived at the airport, he quickly made his way to the military terminal. He'd been deployed many times before and knew the drill. He saluted, presented his military ID card to the soldier standing outside, and was let in. Major Mann introduced himself to the appropriate officer and was taken to a small turboprop plane sitting on the tarmac. He climbed in and noticed he was the only one aboard.

"Just me?"

"Yup," said the officer, "it seems your deployment is quite important. Anyway, good luck sir." The officer saluted and left. Within minutes the aircraft taxied to the runway and took off. The flight was only a quick jaunt over the capital, Rhunnich, and the plane was back on the runway within an hour. However, it had not landed at Rhunnich Central Airport but had instead touched down at the nearby Sarman Air Base. Makes sense, Mann thought, since he was on a military flight. Mann was escorted from the aircraft to the main area of the base, where he was brought to a conference room. Once he entered, he was greeted by nine men, who cheered upon his arrival. These were no ordinary men but were, in fact, Ranger Team A12, one of the best special ops units in the Rhunnlandian military. Mann was their commanding officer and was glad to see his men. They were glad to see him, too.

After fraternizing for about half an hour, the team was interrupted by the entry of two officers, a man, and a woman. They both soluted the Rangers, who all soluted back.

"Good morning soldiers," the man began. "My name is Brigadier General Victor Muller, and this is Colonel Angela Hugo. I thank you all for coming on such short notice, but this is something that we have not seen in a while. You've all been deployed in the past, but these missions have all been in places far from home. The Middle East, Asia, et cetera. However, the mission we will be embarking on today will not be some faraway operation. You are being sent to Rhunnland's neighbor, Welzat. [OOC: Not explicitly established but if Welzat is similar geographically to Eastern Europe/Lithuania then it's highly likely we'd be neighbors. A map of my country is here]. A group of insurgents calling themselves the "Welzat Anarchist Front" have begun terrorist operations within the country. Should their violence cause instability, which it already has, or spill over into our country, the people and security of Rhunnland would be highly at risk. We do not know much about the situation but we do know this: the Welzat armed forces are unprepared for this threat, and require foreign assistance. This is where you come in. Myself, Colonel Hugo, and Ranger Team A12 have been ordered by JHC and Supreme Army Command to go to the Welzatian capital of Armitage and assist the Welzatian forces in any way we can. The ten of you will be on standby to carry out operations against the WAF, while myself and Colonel Hugo will be advising the Welzatians on how best to defeat this threat. They're calling it Operation Zebra, and we'll fly over the Armitage with our supplies around 1400. Oh, and for those who do not know, which I assume is all of you, Colonel Hugo is an experienced officer of the Rhunnlandian Army. She fought in Afghanistan with the US against the Taliban, so she knows all about fighting these kinds of insurgencies. Any questions?"

Martin Keffer, the team's sniper, raised his hand. He was known as a bit of a troublemaker and often was a bit too casual in his conversations with his commanders. Regardless of whether or not the brass liked him, he was an excellent marksman and proved himself as a vital asset of the team.

"Yes?" the General said, motioning at Keffer.

"What about you sir? What's your background?"

General Muller was taken slightly aback by Keffer's forwardness. "I am a high ranking officer of the Rhunnlandian Army, is that enough for you?"

"Yeah, but like, what are your qualifications?"

"Excuse me?"

"How come you're in charge? If Colonel Hugo is so experienced with terrorists, which I'm sure she is, why isn't she the commander of all this?"

"Because I'm the one they put in charge. Now, does anyone have any productive questions?"

"No, sir!" the rest responded.

"Good. I'll see you all at the plane."

Sarman Air Base, Rhunnich
1400 Hours

A large N1000 cargo plane sat on the tarmac. Its huge ramp was lowered, and the ground crew was loading it with the equipment it would be carrying to Welzat. The things being brought over were nothing crazy: standard weapons, rations, ammo, uniforms, etc. The only thing remotely out of the ordinary was a BW200G Army Truck, but this was needed to move supplies and people around Welzat once the Rhunnlandians arrived. After everything was loaded and the truck was tied down inside the plane, the Rangers and officers were given the go-ahead to climb aboard. They quickly took off, reaching cruising altitude at about 2:12 PM. After a not so quick four and a half hour flight, the N1000 approached Prince Dunwich Air Base and promptly touched down on the runway.

The plane taxied to an empty spot and began to unload its cargo. The truck came off first and quickly parked itself a few dozen meters away from the aircraft. The Rangers assisted the plane's crew with unloading the cargo, while General Muller and Colonel Hugo, both in their formal uniforms, approached the Welzatian official(s) sent to greet them upon their arrival.

The Colonel and General both saluted, and Muller reached out to shake the official's hand.

[OOC: I'm just gonna assume there's someone there to meet me since there was for everyone else. Also I just realized how long this is lol]

Prince Dunwich Air Base

Just as the sun was starting to tamper off into the horizon and the night was slowly creeping into the Principality when another nation coming to protect the establishment arrived. "Mhmm should be the last one of the day." Major General Sir Henry Lowe said as he dusted off his uniform and walked towards the soldiers. These seemed to be soldiers who looked as if they had braved many conflicts and it warmed old Lowes heart to see the support coming in from all over the world. These troops were familiar coming from Rhunnland which was close to Welzat but the relationship was one of blissful silence as such the two countries never disturbed each other. This was a change of pace and a welcomed one.

"Gentleman, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Major General Sir Henry Lowe of the Welzat Armed Forces, we are truly thankful for your arrival in our time of need. I hear you are here to assist in any way possible?" He asked shaking the officials' hands.

OOC: Sorry about the short response do not worry it will pick up after the intro.

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:51 pm

Welzat wrote:Prince Dunwich Air Base

Just as the sun was starting to tamper off into the horizon and the night was slowly creeping into the Principality when another nation coming to protect the establishment arrived. "Mhmm should be the last one of the day." Major General Sir Henry Lowe said as he dusted off his uniform and walked towards the soldiers. These seemed to be soldiers who looked as if they had braved many conflicts and it warmed old Lowes heart to see the support coming in from all over the world. These troops were familiar coming from Rhunnland which was close to Welzat but the relationship was one of blissful silence as such the two countries never disturbed each other. This was a change of pace and a welcomed one.

"Gentleman, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Major General Sir Henry Lowe of the Welzat Armed Forces, we are truly thankful for your arrival in our time of need. I hear you are here to assist in any way possible?" He asked shaking the officials' hands.

OOC: Sorry about the short response do not worry it will pick up after the intro.

[OOC: No worries]

"General, it is a pleasure to meet you as well," said Muller. "I'm Brigadier General Victor Muller, and my colleague is Colonel Angela Hugo, And yes, we are here to assist you in any way we can. Colonel Hugo and I will serve as military attach to your nation to advise you on fighting this insurgency. Colonel Hugo has experience with Afghan terrorist groups of the same nature, so you're in good hands. We have also come with 10 Army Rangers, the Rhunnlandian Army's second-most elite unit, to carry out direct attacks against the WAF if the need arises." As Muller was saying this, the Rangers had finished unloading the aircraft. It began to taxi away. Major Mann ordered his soldiers to load up the truck, while he approached the three officers.

"Good afternoon everyone," Mann said, saluting.

"Major Mann, this is Major General Sir Henry Lowe, of Welzat. General, this is Major Andrew Mann, the commander of the Ranger unit here." Mann smiled and shook Sir Lowe's hand.

"My Rangers are some of the best in Rhunnland. I think that together, Rhunnland, Welzat, and any other allies present will be able to defeat the WAF."

"Indeed," commented Muller. "Now, General, where would we be able to base ourselves out of, store our equipment, bunk the Rangers, et cetera?"
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
עם ישראל חי

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:51 am

Salutations.

Excellent - we shall dispatch a small, ideologically motivated force by sea. This unit - Special Expeditionary Unit No. 4 - will bring in some weaponry that will give you a fighting chance. The vessels are low-profile. Some of the men sent will be able to provide additional specialised military training to your operatives.
We shall maintain contact.

Somewhere in the Mediterranean

"Brother Lieutenant, the unit has completed its indoctrination session. Shall I assign additional political duty?"

The young sergeant's brown eyes were barely visible under the brim of her Mao cap, but it was visible they were firmly locked on the Lieutenant. Barely 19, she was already commanding a platoon of late teenage troops of the 99th Youth Shock Division, a zealous unit where every young Bulgarian soldier and officer could prove their loyalty to the Party by volunteering in dangerous foreign missions such as this one. The sound of the waves and the hum of the vessel's engine were filling the silence while she was waiting for an order.

"No. This will be enough for today. Svobodno."

He saw her return to the lower deck and continued studying the intel. SIGINT had reported some enemy ship movement, but the Fyon-class was fast and had just enough armament to stay out of trouble. It was unknown whether they'd come back from this assignment - State Security had not provided any exit strategy whatsoever, but if things went south, there was always a provision to cross the border into a neutral country and wait for some airborne extraction. However, this scenario was unlikely. Everyone in this squad, with the exception of the five perpetually silent State Security officers, was looking for an opportunity to get a raise in the ranks of the Party through this otherwise unimpressive assignment. Halachev had something in mind, but he would still need to see the rebels himself to decide the next moves of the unit. Soon enough, they'd arrive in the expected location and link up with the WAF operatives to begin deployment.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:20 am

Ohms, closed his notepad and quickly stood up and patted the man on his shoulder. "Good choice kid, any details" he said, quickly pumping the subject for anything worth a damn and then darted out of the room.

"Keep an eye on him and no funny business, i want to be able to speak to him when i come back" he said to whichever of the guards seemed most senior/capable and rushed out the hospital, catching a taxi and pulling out his phone.

"Suzar, we have a possible incident, possible bombing of the chief justice's estate, get the EOD squad to sweep the place, meanwhile the rest of you establish a perimeter." he then hung up and called ASIC White. "White, get McBride up to meet betters in the hospital and have him push for anything else, we have a situation, have your boys follow up with CRU and help keep the perimeter." Lastly he called Maj. Gen. Lowe "Lowe you boy just told me about a suspected bombing, he didn't have but something going down at the chief justice's estate. If you have EOD units tasked get them in the game. Otherwise my boys are gonna sweep the place and establish a perimeter, i'll met you there"

He pulled out a large Welzat bill and passed it to the driver. "You can keep it if you break some traffic rules for me, i need to be somewhere quick"

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:42 am

Aroni wrote:Ohms, closed his notepad and quickly stood up and patted the man on his shoulder. "Good choice kid, any details" he said, quickly pumping the subject for anything worth a damn and then darted out of the room.

"Keep an eye on him and no funny business, i want to be able to speak to him when i come back" he said to whichever of the guards seemed most senior/capable and rushed out the hospital, catching a taxi and pulling out his phone.

"Suzar, we have a possible incident, possible bombing of the chief justice's estate, get the EOD squad to sweep the place, meanwhile the rest of you establish a perimeter." he then hung up and called ASIC White. "White, get McBride up to meet betters in the hospital and have him push for anything else, we have a situation, have your boys follow up with CRU and help keep the perimeter." Lastly he called Maj. Gen. Lowe "Lowe you boy just told me about a suspected bombing, he didn't have but something going down at the chief justice's estate. If you have EOD units tasked get them in the game. Otherwise my boys are gonna sweep the place and establish a perimeter, i'll met you there"

He pulled out a large Welzat bill and passed it to the driver. "You can keep it if you break some traffic rules for me, i need to be somewhere quick"

"Oh Fuck." Was the only thing that came out of Betters mouth as the man darted out of the room. This was not going to be good at all.
Rhunnland wrote:
Welzat wrote:Prince Dunwich Air Base

[OOC: No worries]

"General, it is a pleasure to meet you as well," said Muller. "I'm Brigadier General Victor Muller, and my colleague is Colonel Angela Hugo, And yes, we are here to assist you in any way we can. Colonel Hugo and I will serve as military attach to your nation to advise you on fighting this insurgency. Colonel Hugo has experience with Afghan terrorist groups of the same nature, so you're in good hands. We have also come with 10 Army Rangers, the Rhunnlandian Army's second-most elite unit, to carry out direct attacks against the WAF if the need arises." As Muller was saying this, the Rangers had finished unloading the aircraft. It began to taxi away. Major Mann ordered his soldiers to load up the truck, while he approached the three officers.

"Major Mann, this is Major General Sir Henry Lowe, of Welzat. General, this is Major Andrew Mann, the commander of the Ranger unit here." Mann smiled and shook Sir Lowe's hand.

"My Rangers are some of the best in Rhunnland. I think that together, Rhunnland, Welzat, and any other allies present will be able to defeat the WAF."

"Indeed," commented Muller. "Now, General, where would we be able to base ourselves out of, store our equipment, bunk the Rangers, et cetera?"

The general was pleased with what he saw these men looked to be ready for whatever came there way. Howe was about to speak when his phone rang and he picked up. The next few sentences that Agent Ohms spoke dropped his mouth and widened his eyes.

"I got some units nearby I will get them there now. Thank you Ohms keep me updated please." He said in a calm voice unlike his facial features showed. The General then turned around like a dog about to bite and started barking orders at the officers who were taken back by his intense voice.

"All of you, we have a situation at the Chief Justice House I want whatever units nearby to head there immediately. Everyone we are in red alert assume combat roles now! Captain Smartt, I know your company is already ready to move out I want you to head straight to Mr. Dulchers home now!" In an instant, the officers ran off in various directions and the base's easy-going nature changed instantly. Lowe turned his attention back to the Rhunnland men composing himself and speaking to them in his usual tone.

"We would really appreciate the support if you are ready now. I know you just landed but our Chief Justice James Dulcher is going to be attacked by the damn WAF. If they kill him then who knows who is next. If you want to join Captain Smartt's convoy of Land Rovers you have my permission. Captain Umber Smartt is a good man and if you chose to go he will inform you of more info as it comes in. Now if you cannot that is fine keep unloading but I must go take a few calls and order my men. We will meet again. God save the Prince this is a mess." He said saluting and walking away with a flock of troops around him asking for orders.

Chief Justice James Dulcher Manor 40 km northeast of PDAB

In Welzat a Chief Justice is selected for life once picked and is able to choose where to live as long as its within driving distance from the governmental buildings. James Dulcher is the current Justice who has been serving the Principality since 1990. The Dulcher name is one of great status and the symbol of everything wrong with the country to the WAF. The family has played an important part in the countries affairs since the beginning and has a long line of prominent members who have served in various powerful positions. To the family being the Chief Justice was just following the ropes, after all, this was the third Dulcher in the position since 1883. James is surprisingly modest for the position with his manor being an example unlike the usual splendid palaces the Brany Manor as he called it was simple. However, modesty in Welzat aristocratic terms was just the house not the mind. This Dulcher has played heavy favorites with the high-class society striking down nearly all cases that come to him involving any sort of change up to the status quo.

Despite the WAF threat, James was not one to crack and refused extra security. The prideful attitude and the sense of being untouchable burned within this 80-year-old man as if he was a young man in the stockyards. As such the usual four Princes guards patrolled the yards without the extra protection. This did not stop the Prince from placing a small garrison of police a few kilos away but a hill blocked the view from the station and noise. These factors would work wonders for the WAF.

Two black Skoda Yetis from the depths of the backroads roared at high speeds towards the house intend on its destruction.Inside one SUV was 4 WAF members all in black with various weapons ranging from pipe bombs to Zastava M48s and the other just carrying two agents but an important payload. Just as the sun gave off the last gleams of light the vehicles slammed through the gates of the manor killing the gate guard and in the next moment the SUVs unloaded the anarchist and the battle began with the outnumbered guards. The remaining guards trained to the very best of their abilities fired round after round from their standard-issue M9 pistols but were not match for the firepower of the WAF. In just a few minutes two guards outside were brutally shot to pieces and laid dead on the artesian brick porch while the last one was with Dulcher in the basement waiting for the storming.

However, the WAF operators didn't even look for them but started on the next step of the plan. It was dangerous to drive but one of the Yetis carried fertilizer bomb big enough to decimate the house and its important inhabitant all they had to do was place it as close as they could to the house and leave. This would be a great victory for the organization not only killing the Chief but making a mockery of the old manor. Little did they know of the plan had been spilled and this would not be as easy as they hoped.
Last edited by Welzat on Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:32 am

Welzat wrote:
Rhunnland wrote:[OOC: No worries]

The general was pleased with what he saw these men looked to be ready for whatever came there way. Howe was about to speak when his phone rang and he picked up. The next few sentences that Agent Ohms spoke dropped his mouth and widened his eyes.

"I got some units nearby I will get them there now. Thank you Ohms keep me updated please." He said in a calm voice unlike his facial features showed. The General then turned around like a dog about to bite and started barking orders at the officers who were taken back by his intense voice.

"All of you, we have a situation at the Chief Justice House I want whatever units nearby to head there immediately. Everyone we are in red alert assume combat roles now! Captain Smartt, I know your company is already ready to move out I want you to head straight to Mr. Dulchers home now!" In an instant, the officers ran off in various directions and the base's easy-going nature changed instantly. Lowe turned his attention back to the Rhunnland men composing himself and speaking to them in his usual tone.

"We would really appreciate the support if you are ready now. I know you just landed but our Chief Justice James Dulcher is going to be attacked by the damn WAF. If they kill him then who knows who is next. If you want to join Captain Smartt's convoy of Land Rovers you have my permission. Captain Umber Smartt is a good man and if you chose to go he will inform you of more info as it comes in. Now if you cannot that is fine keep unloading but I must go take a few calls and order my men. We will meet again. God save the Prince this is a mess." He said saluting and walking away with a flock of troops around him asking for orders.

"Damn, that was quick," Muller began. "We'll be glad to assist you. Colonel Hugo and I are not prepared for combat, so we won't be able to come. However, the Rangers obviously are, so they'll be glad to assist you. Problem is, our truck is full of supplies so it can't do troop transport at the moment. Would you mind if the Rangers take one of your vehicles while Hugo and I take the truck somewhere safe? Actually, since you'd probably know, where would you recommend we take it, is there a military base we can keep it in?"

As Muller was saying this, Colonel Hugo ordered Mann to ready his men. "Alright boys, we've already got a situation," Mann said. "The Chief Justice of Welzat is being attacked, and we've been asked to help Welzat with defending him. Get your combat gear on, and then we'll hop on to their convoy."

"Yes, sir!" they all responded. In the distance, the original Rhunnlandian aircraft they all arrived on lifted off the runway and disappeared into the sky, going back home.
עם ישראל חי

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:18 pm

The heavy vehicle sped down the street, inside the assault section loaded their rifles, each one ringing as the action cocked. 11 hardened men looked to each other, they were silent and ready. The EOD team look over their tools one last time.

As they approached they could hear the ringing gunshots. The driver spoke over the radio into the back. "AO is Hot, prepare for drop". The vehicle made a sharp J turn and released the door. The men quickly disembarked the vehicle.

The lead officers fired a hail of rounds down range from their M2001s. One of the back officers loaded a tear gas grenade into a launcher and fired hopping to disperse the ground and reduce their ability to fight back

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents