NATION

PASSWORD

The Black March Conflict (OOC TG MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Nation Name: The National Republic of Thermodolia
Deployment size: 15 total. 5 TSS agents and 10 members of the Thermodolian Naval SOG
Name of Deployment: Operation Just Wind
Equipment: 5 SIG P226, 15 Uzi Submachine guns, 10 M4A1 Close Quarter Battle Receiver, 1 Barrett Model 98B Sniper rifle
Leader of Deployment: Special Agent in Charge Gêrn Fæn, Captain Mark Hêla
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?: Monitor the situation and restore order.
Notes:
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Welzat
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Thermodolia wrote:Nation Name: The National Republic of Thermodolia
Deployment size: 15 total. 5 TSS agents and 10 members of the Thermodolian Naval SOG
Name of Deployment: Operation Just Wind
Equipment: 5 SIG P226, 15 Uzi Submachine guns, 10 M4A1 Close Quarter Battle Receiver, 1 Barrett Model 98B Sniper rifle
Leader of Deployment: Special Agent in Charge Gêrn Fæn, Captain Mark Hêla
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?: Monitor the situation and restore order.
Notes:

Come on aboard you are accepted.
Population: 2.75 million

Wesburg
Secretary

Founded: Mar 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wesburg » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:56 am

Nation Name:The Wesburgian National Syndicalist State
Deployment size:About 25 veterans of the January Offensive (2nd Chernaburgian War)
Name of Deployment:66th Wesburgian Revolutionary Platoon
Equipment:Mostly just AK variants, M4 rifles and a few RPKs too together with 2 SVD snipers, frags and M1937 mortars for ambushing and 3x RPG-7 rocket launchers. Uniforms are SS-Leto camouflage uniforms without any Wesburgian insignia.
Leader of Deployment:Politischer Offizier (Political Officer) Oskar Neubauer.
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?:To accelerate the collapse of the reactionary aristocracy and the Welzat nation
Notes:2 crates of small arms weapons and 10,000 rounds of ammo, 10 RPGs with 5 rockets for each and 1 crate of RPK-74 machine guns for the WAF, as well as parachutes for every soldier and for the crates.
Last edited by Wesburg on Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rhunnland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:45 am

Wesburg wrote:Nation Name:The Wesburgian National Syndicalist State
Deployment size:About 25 veterans of the January Offensive (2nd Chernaburgian War)
Name of Deployment:66th Wesburgian Revolutionary Platoon
Equipment:Mostly just AK variants, M4 rifles and a few RPKs too together with 2 SVD snipers, frags and M1937 mortars for ambushing and 3x RPG-7 rocket launchers. Uniforms are SS-Leto camouflage uniforms without any Wesburgian insignia.
Leader of Deployment:Politischer Offizier (Political Officer) Oskar Neubauer.
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?:To accelerate the collapse of the reactionary aristocracy and the Welzat nation-
Notes:2 crates of small arms weapons and 10,000 rounds of ammo, 10 RPGs with 5 rockets for each and 1 crate of RPK-74 machine guns for the WAF.

Good to see another (potential) WAF supporter
THE FEDERAL KINGDOM OF RHUNNLAND
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
Current RP: The Irogg War
Tech Level: MT
עם ישראל חי

Unified Trebonia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Trebonia » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:09 am

Nation Name: Federal Democratic States of Trebonia (Oft-called "Unified Trebonia")
Deployment size: 44 elite special-ops troops from multiple special forces and elite units, 2 military drivers.
Name of Deployment: Operation "Black Hand IV"
Equipment:

Breach Team:
18x MP5SD SMG, 2x SPAS-12, 2x Milkor MGL, 22x M45A1

Contain Team:
16x G36, 2x FN Minimi LMG, 2x PzF 3, 2x FIM-92C Stinger, 22x FN FiveseveN

Vehicles:
2x 2 1/2 ton trucks for transport.

Leader of Deployment: Major John B. FitzSimmons, Major Alexander Winter
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?: Assist the Welzat's military in putting down the anarchist menace. In addition, the valuable combat experience of Trebonian troops can and will be put to use assisting Welzat in building up their military.
Notes:
The breach team is specialized in counter-terrorism and close-quarters combat. Most operatives here have seen service in the DIA's Hostage Rescue Team, or other special-operations commands in the country's military.
The contain team consists of the finest soldiers Trebonia has to offer. Taken from elite Panzergrenadiere and Fallschirmjager units, the soldiers of the contain team are adept at any type of combat.
UNIFIED TREBONIA
officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Trebonia
Factbook
Military: 3.18m active 607k reserve, budget 28 Bn USD
Govt. Left -4.56|Right Constitutional Monarchy
IC year: 2010’s-2020’s
MT+ some PMT elements (lasers, space travel, fusion)

TNN NEWS UPDATE: New deaths in Orkinton and River Run increase COVID-19 death toll to 1,969.

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:41 pm

@Welzat, I think it would be interesting if Rhunnland's presence in your country became well-known to a certain extent. A foreign military truck driving through the capital city (in my most recent post, from the airport to the barracks) would probably garner a lot of attention.
Last edited by Rhunnland on Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Federal Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy situated in Central Europe | Embassy Programme | Q&A | A 16 civilization, according to this index
עם ישראל חי

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:47 am

Nation Name: The Empire of Romextly
Deployment Size: 12 Contra Rebellion troops and 12 Praetorian Guards: The first to sniff out the anarchists and the second as highly trained guards raised from babies to fight to the death whenever the emperor commands. Also with high experience in counter insurgency operations
Name of Deployment:Tunc Malleo (Latin for Hammer time)
Equipment: M4, MA16, Uzi's, with night visions and laser technology, 4 Duplex Iecits (2 person highly mobile tanks), and 2 Humvee.
Leader of Deployment:Captain Atticus Thadeas Claudius
What do you hope to accomplish with the deployment? Protect royal families, gain new ally, and get some cut with it
Notes:

HSB Incorporated
Attaché

Founded: Jul 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby HSB Incorporated » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:26 pm

Corporation Name: HSB Incorporated ("HSB Inc.")
Deployment size: 23
Name of Deployment: HSB Inc., Welzat Field Office ("HSB-WFO")
Equipment: Basic telecommunications and office supplies. Non-lethal entrenching, fortification, and food supplies. Heckler & Koch 45 (20; .45 230-grain FMJ (300), .45 200-grain XTP +P (300)), Mossberg 590A1 (12; HSB Inc. Slugs Variety (1200)), FN M4A1 (10; 5.56x45 NATO Variety (2000)). Oskosh HET (2), MZKT 6002 (1), Bell UH-1Y Venom (1), Mercedes G 65 AMG (5).
Leader of Deployment: James Hutteig, Esq.
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?: Pursuant to HSB Inc.'s mission statement, the corporation is committed to developing supply relationships with private and governmental entities in Welzat. HSB Inc. retains the ability to use force in securing its assets and objectives, although it does not intend to.
Notes: Hutteig is educated, but unfortunately also a binge-drinking, alcoholic lawyer.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Everyone is accepted that has posted an app!

IDAP
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby IDAP » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:31 am

Oh...dear.
I've forgotten about this.

Erm, could somebody get me up to speed with this?
Last edited by IDAP on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhunnland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhunnland » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:25 am

IDAP wrote:Oh...dear.
I've forgotten about this.

Erm, could somebody get me up to speed with this?

Nothing major yet; Just that everyone seems to have arrived and there was a skirmish at a mansion. WAF is starting to get foreign equipment + training while the pro-Welzat forces are starting to set up shop and coordinate.
עם ישראל חי

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:59 pm

https://ibb.co/hYrF1yK

Hello, everyone so I made a map of my nation. It might be helpful in visualizing where everything is if you have any questions just ask. One thing I would like to point out is the addition of a very small republic called Sansotoga on the map. This is an independent nation that will serve as a puppet nation if anyone else would like to be a co-author for this nation just TG. I am currently making a backstory for the country and all that jazz. Anyways, as for the RP, I appreciate everyone still sticking with it! I will post soon.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:50 pm

Very nice.
What's the status of this republic? Fully independent, somehow dependent? What's the infrastructure, any airstrips or ports?

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:30 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:Very nice.
What's the status of this republic? Fully independent, somehow dependent? What's the infrastructure, any airstrips or ports?

Sansotoga is completely independent both economically and socially from Welzat. I was thinking this republic is home to the Sanso natives that were able to hold on to there heritage and not be absorbed when settlers came to Welzat. It has all the common infrastructure a nation has just really condensed due to size making it more of city state. I thought it would be interesting to add such a small piece of sovereign land in my nation. It might also come handy in this RP. I am writing up a factbook before I make it on NS.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:10 am

It would be interesting if they have an airfield or a port. Could become a good smuggling point.

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:19 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:It would be interesting if they have an airfield or a port. Could become a good smuggling point.

They do and haha that is what I was thinking.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sat May 02, 2020 5:04 am

Just a quick note: the ATGM team was targeting the airfield's fuel depot, not an actual tank. Will you mark the third missile (aimed at the radar) a hit? Also, it's very unlikely to spot a concealed team from a few kilometres away even with optics, especially if the weather is not clear.

Writing up my post now.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sat May 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Yeah I was half asleep writing that part. I dropped the ball everyone disregard the post about the fighting at the base. Also if any lurkers and the like are just watching definitely join! More the merrier

Lauzanne
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lauzanne » Sun May 03, 2020 6:21 am

Welzat wrote:Yeah I was half asleep writing that part. I dropped the ball everyone disregard the post about the fighting at the base. Also if any lurkers and the like are just watching definitely join! More the merrier

See, I want to join and have a jolly old time, but I'm torn. Does my freedom-loving people and government want to side with the somewhat repressive monarchist government, or do they want to side with the people who have freedom-hating communists (whom my people shot up to get them to go away for good) and apparent fascists (who tore them up in WW2 and allowed the former to come in) on their side to try and jockey them one way or another?

I have been racking my brain looking for answers this entire time.
A free country of 32 million in Eastern Europe, torn between the East, the West and forging it's own path.

The Land of Spring: Lore/Stories Thread

Unofficial anthem of Lauzanne

Lauzanexport CDT (My arms storefront)

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sun May 03, 2020 10:36 am

Lauzanne wrote:
Welzat wrote:Yeah I was half asleep writing that part. I dropped the ball everyone disregard the post about the fighting at the base. Also if any lurkers and the like are just watching definitely join! More the merrier

See, I want to join and have a jolly old time, but I'm torn. Does my freedom-loving people and government want to side with the somewhat repressive monarchist government, or do they want to side with the people who have freedom-hating communists (whom my people shot up to get them to go away for good) and apparent fascists (who tore them up in WW2 and allowed the former to come in) on their side to try and jockey them one way or another?

Haha good it’s supposed to make you torn! Why make my nation the innocent poor country being attacked when in reality it does have faults but the government is overall very stable with this being the first uprising basically ever. Or you can join the fascist/communist weird force thing that promises a change from the repressive government but will it be better especially with two very different ideologies who knows? I think it comes down to which is the lesser of the two evils and that’s for you to decide haha.

Lauzanne
Diplomat

Postby Lauzanne » Sun May 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Welzat wrote:
Lauzanne wrote:

Haha good it’s supposed to make you torn! Why make my nation the innocent poor country being attacked when in reality it does have faults but the government is overall very stable with this being the first uprising basically ever. Or you can join the fascist/communist weird force thing that promises a change from the repressive government but will it be better especially with two very different ideologies who knows? I think it comes down to which is the lesser of the two evils and that’s for you to decide haha.

I mean, there's a multitude of options available to me. I could play rebel, I could play counter-rebel, I could play rebel and if/when they win have a nice little civil war against the freedom-hating "revolutionaries", I could send a team for both for extra laffs. Endless possibilities...
A free country of 32 million in Eastern Europe, torn between the East, the West and forging it's own path.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sun May 03, 2020 3:26 pm

Lauzanne wrote:
Welzat wrote:

I mean, there's a multitude of options available to me. I could play rebel, I could play counter-rebel, I could play rebel and if/when they win have a nice little civil war against the freedom-hating "revolutionaries", I could send a team for both for extra laffs. Endless possibilities...

Well there you go

Lauzanne
Diplomat

Postby Lauzanne » Sun May 03, 2020 3:57 pm

Welzat wrote:
Lauzanne wrote:

Well there you go

Two teams doable? Cause if so I have a spicy idea.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sun May 03, 2020 4:16 pm

Lauzanne wrote:
Welzat wrote:
Well there you go

Two teams doable? Cause if so I have a spicy idea.

TG the idea and we can talk about it.

Lauzanne
Diplomat

Postby Lauzanne » Wed May 06, 2020 2:27 am

Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Lauzanne
Deployment size: 16 total, 14 from Razvedka Units, two from Military Intelligence Branch, Lauzanne Defence Forces.

RAZVEDKA DIVISION D TEAM- TEAM 17: Lauzanne Special Forces unit specialising in Direct Action raids, counterterrorism actions, and other attacks requiring a small number of soldiers with high skills.
Captain Leland Angelov: Detachment Leader, Team 17 Leader
Lieutenant Sergey Fox: Team 17 2IC
Sergeant Miłogost Dragović
Corporal Žarko Madison
Trooper Alois Crnčević
Trooper Garrett Kozłowski
Trooper Miško Górski
Trooper Renard Stefanov

RAZVEDKA DIVISION R TEAM- 23R: Specialists in reconnaissance missions, able to blend into populations and are well-trained in cloak and dagger action.
Sergeant Jacques Velichkov: Team leader
Lance-Corporal Aurélien de Lazuré: Team 2IC
Lance-Corporal Steve Foster
Lance-Corporal Connor Zorić

RAZVEDKA DIVISION S TEAM: 44S: Sniping Specialists: "We can make it disappear."
Sergeant Sebastian Martin: Sniper
Sergeant Sergei Bélanger: Spotter

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE: Information gatherers, signal crackers, fonts of wonderful knowledge and the liasons between the Razvedka units, Welzat's government, and allied counter-insurgency units.
Agent "Blue Monday" Female, roughly mid-late 20's.
Agent "Substance"- Male, roughly in his mid-late 20's.

Name of Deployment: Operation New Order
Equipment:

The Razvedka deployment will arrive by means of one Antonov An-12. This An-12 has all the operators, incidental flight crew of 5 non-combat personnel, and two Ferret GPV's for transportation purposes.

For small arms, the team overall will come with 16 AS-14 rifles, enough to equip every operator should the need arise. In addition, replacement upper recievers chambered in .300 blackout to be used when stealth is a priority. In addition, there are three Raikka GPMG's, able to be used by vehicles or ground teams. All the members of the team plus flight crew have ZL-10SF handguns for self-defense, and for additional protection, 8 ZL-PDW's chambered for 10x20mm SDS are to be used by people who need the additional protection and close-in firepower. For longer range engagements, the group has four FZ-8M marksman rifles, with four suppressors are for use in the mid-long range role. A single PR-338 for use by the sniper team, as well as a larger AMR-14 for increased penetration of vehicles, buildings and counter-sniper work should the need arise. For fire support, a single RR-8 to fill out whatever requirements to be met in explosive use as well as potential anti-light vehicle work. Lastly, night vision for the whole group, 16 full size platecarriers and 13 light/low profile protective vests, helmets, and night vision for the operators.

Oh, and notepads. Can't forget those.

Leader of Deployment: Captain Leland Angelov
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?: Nullification of insurgency and supporting parties by means of direct action, or establishing a line of communication and allowing diplomacy channels to open between insurgents and government to permit peaceful change and cessation of hostilities.
Notes: The existence organisation of Razvedka is classified and only vague whispers are known. Welzat's government has been notified that they have been sent members of Lauzanne's Airborne Reconnaissance Regiment (A publicly known SOF unit that the LDF uses abroad) as well as two unnamed Military Intelligence agents to liase and information gather.

I think I got everything I'll need. Hopefully.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents