NATION

PASSWORD

The Black March Conflict (OOC TG MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sat May 23, 2020 1:36 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:
No, I'm referring to 1) the teleportation of your forces; 2) the MGs and AT my troops have and 3) the total lack of awareness of the situation on the part of your troops. Sitting ducks waiting to be picked off. It will be my pleasure to do so, but it's your call.

EDIT: Not to mention that the weather there has already been set - torrential rain, so good luck paradropping in those conditions.

-Halo drop through the eye of a hurricane onto the corona of an active volcano was a thing they've done. Takes a bit of training and the safety margin is kinda khak, but it be done.
-Smoke was requested to prevent friendly-fire and denote direction of enemy upon landing. Otherwise they'll prob just shoot everything and the 8 chads at the roadblock are acceptable losses.
-Yes, anti-tank things would be a threat to a BMD... as would sufficiently large guns. We all already know this.

I already noted this is a one-time thing of showing-up just at the right moment. You can try another ambush again later.

A lack of communications would've been trying to land in that mess. And a parked strategic transport is a much easier target than a BMD.

Edit: anyways, once the paras are on the fround your assault team will be outnumbered 3 to 1, plus a noticeable disparity on the armored front. I'll give you a shot to cut your losses and run, since they won't be in a position to pursue for awhile (well, not really, but consider this a running head-start).

I don't mind the group, the equipment, the deployment, the idea, and I don't mind taking casualties. (Also, your math is wrong)

I do mind how laughable and over the top the "drop" is.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat May 23, 2020 1:49 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:-Halo drop through the eye of a hurricane onto the corona of an active volcano was a thing they've done. Takes a bit of training and the safety margin is kinda khak, but it be done.
-Smoke was requested to prevent friendly-fire and denote direction of enemy upon landing. Otherwise they'll prob just shoot everything and the 8 chads at the roadblock are acceptable losses.
-Yes, anti-tank things would be a threat to a BMD... as would sufficiently large guns. We all already know this.

I already noted this is a one-time thing of showing-up just at the right moment. You can try another ambush again later.

A lack of communications would've been trying to land in that mess. And a parked strategic transport is a much easier target than a BMD.

Edit: anyways, once the paras are on the fround your assault team will be outnumbered 3 to 1, plus a noticeable disparity on the armored front. I'll give you a shot to cut your losses and run, since they won't be in a position to pursue for awhile (well, not really, but consider this a running head-start).

I don't mind the group, the equipment, the deployment, the idea, and I don't mind taking casualties. (Also, your math is wrong)

Considering the alternative is to land at a contested airbase with yet another firefight in progress over there... dropping what can be dropped before going into that mess was the more logical solution.

If the BMDs go down, at least it'll be fighting. Plus at least they won't be on-board the planes if anthing happens to the Y-9s on final to Dunwich. Just a fringe-benefit there's a firefight raging 30 clicks out in need of help.

So in short, all the options the Hurties have are bad, just some of them are a bit more badassed than others if they survive.
Those hams better be thuroughly steamed.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Amphibious RHIB vs HALO parachuting into a hurricane debate.
Right now, we are counting the many ways we can all horrifically die and fail the mission before even making contact with the enemy.

-Also, your flag is improving my mood, thank you.

Anyways, the point is, we are doing an awesome insertion, under awesome extreme conditions, to stop an awesome weapon and deliver awesome justice within an awesome time-limit.
*And we are complaining?

On top of this, one of these complaints, is that someone on the enemy team apparently expects this level of awesome to crush their nuclear testicles like a legion of Chuck Norris... and he isn't crying for mercy yet, why?

I mean, the only way to make it more awesome, is that we mount horses before jumping out the back of the plane and perform a vertical cavalry charge from space, then escape by surfing sharks with frigg'n lasers strapped to their heads back to a secret underwater seabase manned by talking dolphin-waitresses. AND NOT ONCE DO WE DROP OUR MONOCLES.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sat May 23, 2020 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Welzat
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sat May 23, 2020 8:30 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:

Considering the alternative is to land at a contested airbase with yet another firefight in progress over there... dropping what can be dropped before going into that mess was the more logical solution.

If the BMDs go down, at least it'll be fighting. Plus at least they won't be on-board the planes if anthing happens to the Y-9s on final to Dunwich. Just a fringe-benefit there's a firefight raging 30 clicks out in need of help.

So in short, all the options the Hurties have are bad, just some of them are a bit more badassed than others if they survive.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Right now, we are counting the many ways we can all horrifically die and fail the mission before even making contact with the enemy.

-Also, your flag is improving my mood, thank you.

Anyways, the point is, we are doing an awesome insertion, under awesome extreme conditions, to stop an awesome weapon and deliver awesome justice within an awesome time-limit.
*And we are complaining?

On top of this, one of these complaints, is that someone on the enemy team apparently expects this level of awesome to crush their nuclear testicles like a legion of Chuck Norris... and he isn't crying for mercy yet, why?

I mean, the only way to make it more awesome, is that we mount horses before jumping out the back of the plane and perform a vertical cavalry charge from space, then escape by surfing sharks with frigg'n lasers strapped to their heads back to a secret underwater seabase manned by talking dolphin-waitresses. AND NOT ONCE DO WE DROP OUR MONOCLES.

Hey Hurtful so I know there is some arguing here and since I am OP allow me to intervene. I will allow the drop but the battle is already over with the Bulgar Rouge and allies gone with the rain. I really want this battle to be between our forces and a bunch of paratroopers landing will spook the Welzat government forces who don’t know the difference of enemy or foe in this heavy thick rain. After all, to there knowledge only Lauzanne is sole foreign help and mounting suspicion of foreign allies to the WAF are mounting. I think this solution will keep all of us happy and we may continue this pretty good RP. If you or Bulgar have questions reach out to me. Thank you!
Population: 2.75 million

Lauzanne
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lauzanne » Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 am

Welzat wrote:

"...to their knowledge only Lauzanne is sole foreign help..."

Nice
A free country of 32 million in Eastern Europe, torn between the East, the West and forging it's own path.

The Land of Spring: Lore/Stories Thread

Unofficial anthem of Lauzanne

Lauzanexport CDT (My arms storefront)

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sat May 23, 2020 10:17 am

Lauzanne wrote:
Welzat wrote:

"...to their knowledge only Lauzanne is sole foreign help..."

Nice

Welzat x Lauzanne

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat May 23, 2020 10:40 am

Welzat wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Considering the alternative is to land at a contested airbase with yet another firefight in progress over there... dropping what can be dropped before going into that mess was the more logical solution.

Hey Hurtful so I know there is some arguing here and since I am OP allow me to intervene. I will allow the drop but the battle is already over with the Bulgar Rouge and allies gone with the rain. I really want this battle to be between our forces and a bunch of paratroopers landing will spook the Welzat government forces who don’t know the difference of enemy or foe in this heavy thick rain. After all, to their knowledge only Lauzanne is sole foreign help and mounting suspicion of foreign allies to the WAF are mounting. I think this solution will keep all of us happy and we may continue this pretty good RP. If you or Bulgar have questions reach out to me. Thank you!

Thankfully, getting shot at by allies upon arrival is a normal, running joke for me since 2005 and I wouldn't have it any other way.
-Keeps our pilots on their toes.

-There so far have been only three instances of such not happening and I was deeply troubled by this.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Lauzanne
Diplomat

Postby Lauzanne » Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 am

Welzat wrote:
Lauzanne wrote:
Nice

Welzat x Lauzanne

A free country of 32 million in Eastern Europe, torn between the East, the West and forging it's own path.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat May 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Lauzanne wrote:
Welzat wrote:Welzat x Lauzanne

[img]

Also pictured: Hurties are the steroids.

Mokastana insists I'm cocaine, tho.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sat May 23, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun May 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Welzat wrote:
Hey Hurtful so I know there is some arguing here and since I am OP allow me to intervene. I will allow the drop but the battle is already over with the Bulgar Rouge and allies gone with the rain. I really want this battle to be between our forces and a bunch of paratroopers landing will spook the Welzat government forces who don’t know the difference of enemy or foe in this heavy thick rain. After all, to their knowledge only Lauzanne is sole foreign help and mounting suspicion of foreign allies to the WAF are mounting. I think this solution will keep all of us happy and we may continue this pretty good RP. If you or Bulgar have questions reach out to me. Thank you!

Thankfully, getting shot at by allies upon arrival is a normal, running joke for me since 2005 and I wouldn't have it any other way.

-There so far have been only three instances of such not happening and I was deeply troubled by this.

So... um... bout that friendly fire I was told to expect... kinda hard when you've just posted everyone at Kann roadblock already being shot to peices.

Should I just roll with that or is this some sort of passive-aggressive hint?
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sun May 24, 2020 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Mon May 25, 2020 5:06 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Thankfully, getting shot at by allies upon arrival is a normal, running joke for me since 2005 and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So... um... bout that friendly fire I was told to expect... kinda hard when you've just posted everyone at Kann roadblock already being shot to peices.

Nothing passive aggressive and I thought we agreed you would land and see the aftermath of the battle?

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Mon May 25, 2020 10:43 am

Welzat wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:So... um... bout that friendly fire I was told to expect... kinda hard when you've just posted everyone at Kann roadblock already being shot to peices.

Nothing passive aggressive and I thought we agreed you would land and see the aftermath of the battle?

Oh... for some reason I thought there was going to be a friendly fire incident in the rain, but okay. That works too I guess. :unsure:

So how late to the rescue shall they be? I mean, the reason for dropping there is because they presumably heard the firefight over radio-chatter and responded while watching tracer-bullets and RPG blast happening below.

Plus, some bloke convienently popped a line of smoke as/when requested, by sheer coincidence.

Granted, I had no expectations 8 blokes would last long, just wondering if more than one fella still got a pulse.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Mon May 25, 2020 11:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Tue May 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Welzat wrote:

Oh... for some reason I thought there was going to be a friendly fire incident in the rain, but okay. That works too I guess. :unsure:

So how late to the rescue shall they be? I mean, the reason for dropping there is because they presumably heard the firefight over radio-chatter and responded while watching tracer-bullets and RPG blast happening below.

Plus, some bloke convienently popped a line of smoke as/when requested, by sheer coincidence.

Granted, I had no expectations 8 blokes would last long, just wondering if more than one fella still got a pulse.

Yes there can be! Maybe someone under the rubble for you to talk too.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Tue May 26, 2020 8:02 pm

Welzat wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Oh... for some reason I thought there was going to be a friendly fire incident in the rain, but okay. That works too I guess. :unsure:

Okay, coolio... um... I suppose maybe there could be like... the Hurties rallied while obscured behind a slight rise in elevation? That would explain why there wouldn't be any shooty-shooty while Bulgar wrapped things up and prepping to counter-assault can be met with unforseen delays in the mud even though the battle is like literally just 500 to 800 meters away.

Granted, this'd mean the NPLA would most definately know there's a reasonably large armored-force just yonder the horizon chomping at the bit to eviscerate some terrorists. Either from seeing the parachutes (and the retro-rockets for the BMDs) or the noise of starting the IFVs up.

This way the landings did in fact occur in conjunction with the raid, but about 300 meters too far away due to wind-drift and it took them 3 minutes too long to get their kit together and cover that distance and be of any reasonable assistance (force landed infantry-heavy so either piled on top of the BMDs like clown-cars or everybody is walking).

800 meters, bounding overwatch (dismounted), in the mud, 3+ minutes... sounds 'bout right.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Tue May 26, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Thu May 28, 2020 12:25 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Welzat wrote:

Okay, coolio... um... I suppose maybe there could be like... the Hurties rallied while obscured behind a slight rise in elevation? That would explain why there wouldn't be any shooty-shooty while Bulgar wrapped things up and prepping to counter-assault can be met with unforseen delays in the mud even though the battle is like literally just 500 to 800 meters away.

Granted, this'd mean the NPLA would most definately know there's a reasonably large armored-force just yonder the horizon chomping at the bit to eviscerate some terrorists. Either from seeing the parachutes (and the retro-rockets for the BMDs) or the noise of starting the IFVs up.

This way the landings did in fact occur in conjunction with the raid, but about 300 meters too far away due to wind-drift and it took them 3 minutes too long to get their kit together and cover that distance and be of any reasonable assistance (force landed infantry-heavy so either piled on top of the BMDs like clown-cars or everybody is walking).

800 meters, bounding overwatch (dismounted), in the mud, 3+ minutes... sounds 'bout right.

Yes that sounds good. I don’t imagine Bulgar would stay in the area very long especially since they know Welzat forces will be pouring into the area soon. Which I imagine you will meet the government when they get there. So I think all that sounds well and fits in with the RP.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Thu May 28, 2020 12:36 pm

Welzat wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:

Yes that sounds good. I don’t imagine Bulgar would stay in the area very long especially since they know Welzat forces will be pouring into the area soon. Which I imagine you will meet the government when they get there. So I think all that sounds well and fits in with the RP.

I've withdrawn quite quickly already so I don't see even a remote chance of an encounter, but anyway.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Thu May 28, 2020 2:13 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Welzat wrote:

I've withdrawn quite quickly already so I don't see even a remote chance of an encounter, but anyway.

There won’t be any fighting when hurtful post do not worry. We have all discussed it.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Thu May 28, 2020 3:28 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Welzat wrote:

Eh, just wanted to give you the option to either run or dig-in and fight.

Although it being a raid, the later option was unlikely... aside from perhaps a harassing force (sniper + landmines).

Figuring the delay is about a minute to line-up the drop upon spotting the line of smoke, two to three minutes chuting down, and another minute to rally-up for an organized counter-attack (although easily twice that). So that gives you five or seven minutes before anyone starts getting into a postion to take delibrate shots.

As the benchmark for reaching the critical-point (>50% casualties inflicted and initiative decided as per project SALVO's findings) in a raid is about five minutes, is safe to assume the raid is well done and over aside from some impossibly persistant malingerers.

And although the Y-9s have a nice-ish albeit cloud-overcast vantage-point, they likely won't linger around long enough to be of much use vectoring the armored-force into an effective pursuit, as they have the rest of their forces to deploy.

Tl;dr: Pretty much, even from a raw mathmatical standpoint, the Hurties wouldn't have saved anyone. They're just to make sure the raiders don't get too comfortable looking for stuff to loot/capture.

Will likely make an IC post at the end of my 48 hours this week (plus sleep, because things get nonsensical if I post on less than 3 hours of sleep).
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Thu May 28, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sun May 31, 2020 12:00 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:

Eh, just wanted to give you the option to either run or dig-in and fight.

Although it being a raid, the later option was unlikely... aside from perhaps a harassing force (sniper + landmines).

Figuring the delay is about a minute to line-up the drop upon spotting the line of smoke, two to three minutes chuting down, and another minute to rally-up for an organized counter-attack (although easily twice that). So that gives you five or seven minutes before anyone starts getting into a postion to take delibrate shots.

As the benchmark for reaching the critical-point (>50% casualties inflicted and initiative decided as per project SALVO's findings) in a raid is about five minutes, is safe to assume the raid is well done and over aside from some impossibly persistant malingerers.

And although the Y-9s have a nice-ish albeit cloud-overcast vantage-point, they likely won't linger around long enough to be of much use vectoring the armored-force into an effective pursuit, as they have the rest of their forces to deploy.

Tl;dr: Pretty much, even from a raw mathmatical standpoint, the Hurties wouldn't have saved anyone. They're just to make sure the raiders don't get too comfortable looking for stuff to loot/capture.

Will likely make an IC post at the end of my 48 hours this week (plus sleep, because things get nonsensical if I post on less than 3 hours of sleep).

Hey I definitely get that haha. I been working all the time but excited for your post to see what’s going on with the newest ally!

Lauzanne
Diplomat

Postby Lauzanne » Sun May 31, 2020 1:22 pm

Welzat wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Eh, just wanted to give you the option to either run or dig-in and fight.

Hey I definitely get that haha. I been working all the time but excited for your post to see what’s going on with the newest ally!

Given what I know of him and seeing as I have a direct line of conversation to his thoughts, things are going to get even more interesting

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:00 pm

Nation Name: Imperion Coalition.
Deployment size: Platoon of 44 men + 6 Fuchs transports.
Name of Deployment: Operation: Welzat Crown.
Equipment: Standard combat loadout plus 6 Fuchs (mounted with both SMJ-APs and HK GMGs). Including AR Scorpion rifles of varying type, Mark 7 side arms, LSW Mare MSWs, and DAW rockets.
Leader of Deployment: First Lieutenant Jürgen Ferber.
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?: The Imperion Coalition has a vested interest in protecting or assisting monarchies that share (or at least appear to) its set of values as a coalition of traditional monarchies. Anarchists (especially far-left types) are loathed by the Coalition the most and would thus be a fitting target. We see this as a win-win scenario really. But the overall goal would be to establish relations with your nation and attempt to recruit it into the Coalition itself. So recruitment, assisting a monarchy with similar values, and eliminating some of our most despised enemies are our goals.

But just to note, we've discussed this thread and the results are as followed: We've noticed a lot of straight combat stuff, mostly counter-terror combat missions and whatnot. A lot of us agreed we'd like to see our role being rear security, police reinforcing, and training. One individual especially wishes to add some of his nation's trainers to help with training police. Of course we'll do more than just military assistance as we believe solving the economic and cultural problems would greatly alleviate your nation's issues; for that we could also send an delegation of civilian staff from the Coalition if interested, but some members have thrown out ideas to send their own people to fill that role. So I wanted to bring this to your attention to discuss what we could do in the realm of police work that'd be satisfactory to both parties. Additionally, many of us wanted to do more and so a number of members wanted to deliver a regiments worth of gear for a mechanized regiment to help modernize your military. It'll take a little bit to assemble an actual list, but all of us are putting in some stuff to hand over to your nation for free to help jumpstart your training/military.
Notes: Since the Coalition is a group of player members, the idea I and others had is that those who wanted to take part would be in direct control of one of six squads/sections. So we could have two to six more players besides myself controlling this platoon's actions while I controlled the commander/command unit if people were up to it. Additionally, some of them spoke of sending their own people, either a few staff like I mentioned who're trainers, or their actual nation's sending forces on their behalf. I can't say these wouldn't be linked together for obvious reasons, but if members did do such it's because they wanted their own participation.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:19 pm

Common Territories wrote:Nation Name: Imperion Coalition.
Deployment size: Platoon of 44 men + 6 Fuchs transports.[background=][/background]
Name of Deployment: Operation: Welzat Crown.
Equipment: Standard combat loadout plus 6 Fuchs (mounted with both SMJ-APs and HK GMGs). Including AR Scorpion rifles of varying type, Mark 7 side arms, LSW Mare MSWs, and DAW rockets.
Leader of Deployment: First Lieutenant Jürgen Ferber.
What do you hope to accomplish with Deployment?: The Imperion Coalition has a vested interest in protecting or assisting monarchies that share (or at least appear to) its set of values as a coalition of traditional monarchies. Anarchists (especially far-left types) are loathed by the Coalition the most and would thus be a fitting target. We see this as a win-win scenario really. But the overall goal would be to establish relations with your nation and attempt to recruit it into the Coalition itself. So recruitment, assisting a monarchy with similar values, and eliminating some of our most despised enemies are our goals.

But just to note, we've discussed this thread and the results are as followed: We've noticed a lot of straight combat stuff, mostly counter-terror combat missions and whatnot. A lot of us agreed we'd like to see our role being rear security, police reinforcing, and training. One individual especially wishes to add some of his nation's trainers to help with training police. Of course we'll do more than just military assistance as we believe solving the economic and cultural problems would greatly alleviate your nation's issues; for that we could also send an delegation of civilian staff from the Coalition if interested, but some members have thrown out ideas to send their own people to fill that role. So I wanted to bring this to your attention to discuss what we could do in the realm of police work that'd be satisfactory to both parties. Additionally, many of us wanted to do more and so a number of members wanted to deliver a regiments worth of gear for a mechanized regiment to help modernize your military. It'll take a little bit to assemble an actual list, but all of us are putting in some stuff to hand over to your nation for free to help jumpstart your training/military.
Notes: Since the Coalition is a group of player members, the idea I and others had is that those who wanted to take part would be in direct control of one of six squads/sections. So we could have two to six more players besides myself controlling this platoon's actions while I controlled the commander/command unit if people were up to it. Additionally, some of them spoke of sending their own people, either a few staff like I mentioned who're trainers, or their actual nation's sending forces on their behalf. I can't say these wouldn't be linked together for obvious reasons, but if members did do such it's because they wanted their own participation.

This is very interesting. I really like the idea and the Prince of Welzat would defiantly accept any advice from other monarchs. I am perfectly okay with you all being rear security and just training the Welzat forces. Just tell me what you all are thinking about this mission to Welzat. As for sending gear, I think that would be fine and I would appreciate what exactly will be sent over. This is super interesting and you are accepted if you any questions just ask me! Welcome to the RP!

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:58 pm

Lauzanne wrote:
Welzat wrote:

Given what I know of him and seeing as I have a direct line of conversation to his thoughts, things are going to get even more interesting

Pretty sure I'm pre-emptively banned from showing them "the ring trick".

It's a good trick, tho.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Excellent to hear!

The idea atm is to fill any security roles you may have going undone. Police manpower needed, restoration to order, or just training on and off the field are some examples I suppose. I was more or less looking to fill rear security roles that have not been touched by the other players seeing as most of what I've read was direct combat operations against these rebels. So even if direct combat is needed in defensive cases, we can fill that too. Most of the guys are interested in police work though, training and uplifting your police forces; one of us is especially itching to train police forces if possible. As for the list, it is mostly complete, but im waiting for one member's contribution to come in before posting the complete list.

Welzat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:31 am

Common Territories wrote:Excellent to hear!

The idea atm is to fill any security roles you may have going undone. Police manpower needed, restoration to order, or just training on and off the field are some examples I suppose. I was more or less looking to fill rear security roles that have not been touched by the other players seeing as most of what I've read was direct combat operations against these rebels. So even if direct combat is needed in defensive cases, we can fill that too. Most of the guys are interested in police work though, training and uplifting your police forces; one of us is especially itching to train police forces if possible. As for the list, it is mostly complete, but im waiting for one member's contribution to come in before posting the complete list.

Alright sounds good just tell me when you guys are all done!

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:21 pm

Welzat wrote:
Common Territories wrote:Excellent to hear!

Alright sounds good just tell me when you guys are all done!

I await ideas for what we can do in thread, but the list has finally been assembled. When the time comes, I and possibly a second nation will be making the delivery of the following items:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents