NATION

PASSWORD

The Warlord Campaign (FT, OPEN) (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Habrides
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Habrides » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:10 pm

Greater Gotha wrote:To he honest that's a very difficult question, we aren't using standardized terminology or ship classes so consider slightly larger than say an imperial class star destroyer to use a rough size? Maybe 40,000 crew, big naval guns?

Fair enough though I think I've overcompensated somewhat but then this is intended to be the main force that's going in to smash the warlords.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:15 pm

Greater Gotha wrote:To he honest that's a very difficult question, we aren't using standardized terminology or ship classes so consider slightly larger than say an imperial class star destroyer to use a rough size? Maybe 40,000 crew, big naval guns?

Really? I've seen that size as being pretty typical for larger destroyers or average cruisers.

Huh, I was thinking be would be 3-5 kilometers or something.

EDIT:

Think I will have time to post on Saturday or late that night, but it depends on how much I am stressing over assignments.
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Habrides
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Habrides » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:50 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:

Really? I've seen that size as being pretty typical for larger destroyers or average cruisers.

Huh, I was thinking be would be 3-5 kilometers or something.

I don't know, I've seen people use more normal ship sizes before in the odds of ships over a kilometer being things like battleships and such.

For scale reference a Habridesian battleship is almost the same size but it clocks in at roughly the size of a medium carrier. It's a touch smaller than its Habridesian equivalent so it's not that big of a stretch.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:11 am

Made my post.

Let's see how this pans out.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:29 am

So, anyone going to do anything else?

Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Habrides
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Habrides » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:So, anyone going to do anything else?

Well Doppio Giudichi/Death Guard and Greater Gotha are both very busy, one with assignments and the other is frontline staff. I’m willing to wait until they can do stuff again.

Greater Gotha
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Gotha » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:04 pm

I appreciate all your patience with my extremely sparse posting. Please believe me I will continue to contribute as this is the best response I've ever had for an rp, and I really love the direction these stories are going in. I think the best way to proceed is to not wait for me to make every OPFOR post because I doubt I will have the time to answer quickly. Other than that please be patient, real life is dumping crap on my lap almost as quickly as I can clear it away.

Greater Gotha
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Gotha » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Forgot to mention that I am hoping to get some time off in the next few days and I'll post then if I have time, because I'm sure I had a girlfriend somewhere that probably has forgotten what I look like!

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:14 pm

So, are you saying would should take control of the opposition?

New Yugoslavia just is.

Greater Gotha
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Gotha » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:44 pm

What I'm saying is that it's a mixed control thing. Like for example you placed the opposition ships above the planet so I took control for a bit, then set up some of the opposition on the surface. Kind of mixed ifnthay makes sense. We write together, tell the story together.

Habrides
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Habrides » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:36 pm

If you want Yugoslavia I can have a crack at doing something for your OPFOR, I can try getting something out in the next day or so.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:51 pm

Habrides wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:So, anyone going to do anything else?

Well Doppio Giudichi/Death Guard and Greater Gotha are both very busy, one with assignments and the other is frontline staff. I’m willing to wait until they can do stuff again.

Yeah, my assignments have been a great pain in the ass. I'm glad I got them done today before 11PM. (Yes I was off track here and there, but not that much considering I had to cook, do an erend, and other stuff.)

Got enough time to reply, Thank the Almighty God.

EDIT: Btw, I'm not just completely making up the capabilities of the Chief, I'm also rolling for him as well.
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Habrides wrote:If you want Yugoslavia I can have a crack at doing something for your OPFOR, I can try getting something out in the next day or so.

Thank you very much.

New Yugoslavia just is.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Fri May 01, 2020 7:08 am

So, what's going on now?

New Yugoslavia just is.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Thu May 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Can I throw in my MT and FT self? (In FT I only own Earth,Mars,and Keplar 43b)

Are you not interested?

Btw to everyone else, I went from very busy, to almost wide open, but it seems the OP is too busy doing vital civic stuff so.... Maybe I should really double down on doing NPC stuff...and a few of us should do the same.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Thu May 07, 2020 2:52 pm

Doppio Giudici wrote:
Newark Aristocracy wrote:Can I throw in my MT and FT self? (In FT I only own Earth,Mars,and Keplar 43b)

Are you not interested?

Btw to everyone else, I went from very busy, to almost wide open, but it seems the OP is too busy doing vital civic stuff so.... Maybe I should really double down on doing NPC stuff...and a few of us should do the same.

I honestly though this was dead.

New Yugoslavia just is.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Thu May 07, 2020 2:57 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Doppio Giudici wrote:
Are you not interested?

I honestly though this was dead.

Nah, I became busy out of my mind for like a week and before that I was busy enough that it would take days to reply to posts.

Some of my posts take hours to type.
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Thu May 07, 2020 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Fri May 08, 2020 4:07 am

So, is this dead or not?

New Yugoslavia just is.

Habrides
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Habrides » Fri May 08, 2020 8:27 pm

I have the problem of having suddely gotten really busy irl so sorry for vanishing. I mean, I can try and get stuff done if we're still wanting to do this.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Fri May 08, 2020 8:42 pm

A lot of the people who applied never posted.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat May 09, 2020 1:03 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:A lot of the people who applied never posted.

Hey, remember the manifest destiny empire who wanted to destroy everything?

But in all seriousness, are we going to start this up again or let it rot?

New Yugoslavia just is.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat May 09, 2020 5:19 pm

I've seen plenty of fully alive FT RPs that took a lot longer between posts, mostly because the veteran writers are extremely busy.

MT people seem to retire when they get to that level.

I'll see about getting something up very soon.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Tue May 12, 2020 7:06 pm

I wrote something late last night but it seems I woke up and it wasn't saved.

Oh well, maybe you could work on your last post and we could just wait a bit?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents