NATION

PASSWORD

Little Jimmy

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Little Jimmy

Postby La Xinga » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:12 pm

A serial killer, Little Jimmy has been separating cranial tissues from the torso in a very professional manner. He has done so to 3,600 people.
HE EVEN HAS A CULT OF 300,000 PEOPLE!
Looks:
Hair: Red, as in tomato read.
Iris color: Brown.
Skin color: Pale like he didn't drink for a year.
Weight: 29 pounds, no expanded waste line.
Height: 2 feet and 1 inch.
Toes level: 10
Baby cuteness scale: 9

THE GOVERNMENT OF LA XINGA ASKS YOU HOW TO CATCH HIM, AND ONCE WE DO, WHAT DO WE DO WITH HIM???!!!
Last edited by La Xinga on Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:27 pm

BREAKING NEWS!:

Little Jimmy has just committed a murder killing 8 people with an Uzi. His cult has reached 700 members. Little Jimmy was almost arrested by police, but they got shot by other members of the cult, leading the total of deaths to 11.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

Barfleur
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Barfleur » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:31 pm

Ministry of Public Safety
Official Notice

It has come to the Ministry’s attention that a suspected serial killer is on the loose in Barfleur. He is suspected to be in the Province of Wilton, though all sightings should be reported to your local branch of the police department. The suspect is believed to stand at around two feet, and he has red hair. He is dangerous, and if you encounter him, avoid engaging him.

We thank you for your cooperation and your assistance in our mission to keep our communities safe.
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Edmure Norfield
Military Attaché: Colonel Lyndon Q. Ralston
Author, GA#597, GA#605, GA#609, GA#668, and GA#685.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:25 pm

Barfleur wrote:
Ministry of Public Safety
Official Notice

It has come to the Ministry’s attention that a suspected serial killer is on the loose in Barfleur. He is suspected to be in the Province of Wilton, though all sightings should be reported to your local branch of the police department. The suspect is believed to stand at around two feet, and he has red hair. He is dangerous, and if you encounter him, avoid engaging him.

We thank you for your cooperation and your assistance in our mission to keep our communities safe.

THE GOVERNMENT WISHES BARFLEUR THE BEST OF LUCK:
It appears that Little Jimmy is in a different nation now.

Be careful though, L.J. can give a scream and all the people will fall flat on their faces![

THE GOVERNMENT wishes the best of luck to you in catching this criminal, if that is him.

*The government sends this to the people and the white part to the leader of Barfleur.
Last edited by La Xinga on Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:37 pm

THE GOVERNMENT OF LA XINGA ASKS BARFLEUR IF THEY FOUND HIM.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

Barfleur
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Barfleur » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 pm

La xinga wrote:THE GOVERNMENT OF LA XINGA ASKS BARFLEUR IF THEY FOUND HIM.

No, but he did have the common courtesy to write a letter explaining why he engaged in his horrendous deeds, and gave an indication of where he has fled. It can be found here:
Dear stupid govermint,
You think u tough? You think you strong? You know nothing about LITTLE JIMMY! I may be strong but I REAL VIOLENT, I kill 4 lulz and I make sure to de-headify my viktums so every1 knows it was me who did it! I'm FAMOUS! Everybody loves me, all the boys and gurls want to MARRY me. I real strong happy man, you weak useless boys.

LITTLE JIMMY
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Edmure Norfield
Military Attaché: Colonel Lyndon Q. Ralston
Author, GA#597, GA#605, GA#609, GA#668, and GA#685.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:42 pm

the uaie and its population will help hunt him down.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:46 pm

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:the uaie and its population will help hunt him down.

Thank you, he is a serial killer in my nation, LIKELY A KID!
Barfleur wrote:
La xinga wrote:THE GOVERNMENT OF LA XINGA ASKS BARFLEUR IF THEY FOUND HIM.

No, but he did have the common courtesy to write a letter explaining why he engaged in his horrendous deeds, and gave an indication of where he has fled. It can be found here:
Dear stupid govermint,
You think u tough? You think you strong? You know nothing about LITTLE JIMMY! I may be strong but I REAL VIOLENT, I kill 4 lulz and I make sure to de-headify my viktums so every1 knows it was me who did it! I'm FAMOUS! Everybody loves me, all the boys and gurls want to MARRY me. I real strong happy man, you weak useless boys.

LITTLE JIMMY

Okay, now I think he is really less than 14!!

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:04 pm

The most intelligent thing for you to do is shoot this kid in the street and leave his body there as a warning to others. If he's too dangerous to get close to, a sniper is in order. In the case even that doesn't work, there's always poisoning, pushing him under a train or bus, or any other creatively lethal method of attack.

That said, if you are really into capturing him instead, we ask that you rendite him to our Bureau of Biological Research. We'd love to know how someone who is supposedly so small can overpower adults and then manage to cut their heads off! This should not be possible for a biological unless there is a serious strength-enhancing mutation involved. We also suspect that there is a mutation causing him to have mental glitches, for it would take a huge amount of drive to rack up that kind of a score just killing people one at a time with the method mentioned.

We will note that it should be physically impossible for Little Jimmy to deactivate even one of us, given that we are 100-foot-tall (33m) war robots made of strong metal, and he is apparently some extra-puny human.

What WE would do if it was one of us, of course, is a bit different.

Serial killing is officially legal here, just like any other kind of killing, so you will likely never see a public case where our government is involved. However, in reality, we don't just let these glitchwagons go around deleting large parts of our own population any more than any other place, because we do prefer to have some citizens left to govern! Not only that, the legality of murder here is based on the underlying assumption that there is a good cause for the combat, such as a personal hatred of the target. Serial killers, on the other hand, are known for not having any beefs against their targets at all (justified or not), and we don't like this sort of glitchery going on.

When we catch a serial killer, he is given two choices: Accept being drafted into the Foreign Intelligence Division's assassination group (where he will be set upon foreign targets), or get doxxed. Those who choose the latter have their locations, current body paint and style, and other identifying information leaked to the loudest mouths in his area by secret agents, rather than us openly putting it on the holovision. This gives the government plausible deniability for this normally un-Decepticon narking action.

Once doxxed, a serial killer has mere moments left to live, as people related to those he killed come to his location with blasters blazing. Vengeance is considered a strong good in our culture, and once vigilantes know who needs killing in order to get it, it's as good as done.

With that in mind, we note that you could just lift any penalties for killing this Little Jimmy, and see if your population then does the natural thing and removes him from the land of the living on its own.
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:15 pm

Victorious Decepticons wrote:The most intelligent thing for you to do is shoot this kid in the street and leave his body there as a warning to others. If he's too dangerous to get close to, a sniper is in order. In the case even that doesn't work, there's always poisoning, pushing him under a train or bus, or any other creatively lethal method of attack.

That said, if you are really into capturing him instead, we ask that you rendite him to our Bureau of Biological Research. We'd love to know how someone who is supposedly so small can overpower adults and then manage to cut their heads off! This should not be possible for a biological unless there is a serious strength-enhancing mutation involved. We also suspect that there is a mutation causing him to have mental glitches, for it would take a huge amount of drive to rack up that kind of a score just killing people one at a time with the method mentioned.

We will note that it should be physically impossible for Little Jimmy to deactivate even one of us, given that we are 100-foot-tall (33m) war robots made of strong metal, and he is apparently some extra-puny human.

What WE would do if it was one of us, of course, is a bit different.

Serial killing is officially legal here, just like any other kind of killing, so you will likely never see a public case where our government is involved. However, in reality, we don't just let these glitchwagons go around deleting large parts of our own population any more than any other place, because we do prefer to have some citizens left to govern! Not only that, the legality of murder here is based on the underlying assumption that there is a good cause for the combat, such as a personal hatred of the target. Serial killers, on the other hand, are known for not having any beefs against their targets at all (justified or not), and we don't like this sort of glitchery going on.

When we catch a serial killer, he is given two choices: Accept being drafted into the Foreign Intelligence Division's assassination group (where he will be set upon foreign targets), or get doxxed. Those who choose the latter have their locations, current body paint and style, and other identifying information leaked to the loudest mouths in his area by secret agents, rather than us openly putting it on the holovision. This gives the government plausible deniability for this normally un-Decepticon narking action.

Once doxxed, a serial killer has mere moments left to live, as people related to those he killed come to his location with blasters blazing. Vengeance is considered a strong good in our culture, and once vigilantes know who needs killing in order to get it, it's as good as done.

With that in mind, we note that you could just lift any penalties for killing this Little Jimmy, and see if your population then does the natural thing and removes him from the land of the living on its own.

If he is a mutant or anamoly we can use containment teams (the uaie has them). Plus we do have special forces for various needs. Little jimmy can be hunted down easy.

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:45 pm

Yesterday I was alerted by the Joyean Federal Police that 115 people had been murdered in 1 night in in the city of Ardbridge by an unidentified child. The Federal police suspect it is Little Jimmy. Those who saw him said he had fit the description that you have provided. The Federal police have alerted the Ministry of Justice, the State Security Service, the Department of Internal Affairs, all county and local police forces within the immediate area, the military police of all branches, the Joyean Army, the Joyean army Storm Commando's, the Red Berets, the Joyean special service team, the Joyean Republican Guard, and the Peoples State Emergency Service. The Peoples State Emergency Service issued a shelter-in-place alert today at 3:00 PM.
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

IC: GENERAL BULLETIN:

Postby Crimetopolis » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:48 am

All police, military and citizens have been given a description of Little Jimmy. Kill on sight!

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Little Jimmy

Postby La Xinga » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:44 am

THE GOVERNMENT OF LA XINGA WISHES TO NOTIFY WHATEVER COUNTRY THIS GUY MAY BE IN THAT HE HAS A CULT, TOO. IT'S NOT JUST HIM!!

If he is in your nation, his cult is probably there too. When he left us, his cult was about 1,200 men!!

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

LordTgamer
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby LordTgamer » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:58 am

do not harm the holy beloved one or you face his true forms undying wrath. for he is never and always and never both gone and aways present so he knows of what you say.his group is growing for the overtake of a single nation such a this can add thousands of willings and billions of those forced into it but do so with ease.

Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:21 am

the uaie offers task forces and units to help destroy his cult.

Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:24 am

La xinga wrote:THE GOVERNMENT OF LA XINGA WISHES TO NOTIFY WHATEVER COUNTRY THIS GUY MAY BE IN THAT HE HAS A CULT, TOO. IT'S NOT JUST HIM!!

If he is in your nation, his cult is probably there too. When he left us, his cult was about 1,200 men!!

we also rember transfering arms to your nation so your people should be able to combat them too.

LordTgamer
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby LordTgamer » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:40 pm

no put down your weapons for Timmy only takes what he needs and mortal weaponry only slows him down

Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:21 pm

LordTgamer wrote:no put down your weapons for Timmy only takes what he needs and mortal weaponry only slows him down

we have task forces that deal with such beings.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:59 pm

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:
La xinga wrote:THE GOVERNMENT OF LA XINGA WISHES TO NOTIFY WHATEVER COUNTRY THIS GUY MAY BE IN THAT HE HAS A CULT, TOO. IT'S NOT JUST HIM!!

we also rember transfering arms to your nation so your people should be able to combat them too.

Yes, but we are confused where he is! The government sends men to Joyea.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:42 am

Wait, a cult! We got a cult apparently in a village!

Imperial Gatorland
Attaché

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Little Jimmy

Postby Imperial Gatorland » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:54 am

Last night, 109 murders were discovered on the Gatorlandian planet-colony of Zanu. The scenes bore Little Jimmy's trademarks, and the forensic evidence confirmed his guilt.

The Imperial Justice Department has placed a notice on his head. If he is spotted by imperial forces, he will be eliminated on sight. Information regarding his appearance has been sent to security forces across the empire.

The IJC has dispatched Salazar Xander, a famed hunter marshal, to eliminate him.
Last edited by Imperial Gatorland on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Cassadland
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cassadland » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:59 am

Lasagna crisis panic,now a kid killing people of and a cult
Hello There...
our leader name was Dr.Polar.He was a polar bear with a moustache wearing trench coat with tuxedo
I challenge you
To say "Pepper pick the pepper to make a pepper soup for pepper's family" it's an cassadian tongue twister

(Note:Please telegram me if you want to say something)

LASAGNA'S...

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:08 am

New Cassadland wrote:Lasagna crisis panic,now a kid killing people of and a cult

OMG, it's you again.

Anyway, the cult has lots of people.
Konolas wrote:

Wait, a cult! We got a cult apparently in a village!

Is it Little Jimmy's?

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:26 am

Uaie mobile task forces kill a number of cult cells in numourus lands. They report 20 killed and 5 just dissapered.

LordTgamer
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby LordTgamer » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:42 pm

I think we should leave little Timmy be and you should all give him full access passes to your government headquarters and public places as well

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents