NATION

PASSWORD

Mokovi Cold War [TWI ONLY | IC | SEMI OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Mokov
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Mokovi Cold War [TWI ONLY | IC | SEMI OPEN]

Postby Mokov » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:23 pm

The once proud Kingdom of Mokov is dead. First brought low by rebellion in the west and southwest, a communist coup served as the last nail in the coffin of the 900 year old monarchy. Now, thanks to an uneasy alliance between the fascist MDR and the communist MPR on one side, and the foreign support propping up the Trosrod Host on the other, the months long civil war has ground to a halt.

With all three sides rapidly modernizing and industrializing, as well as courting potential foreign allies, the seeds for a bloody conclusion to the war have been sewn. Just today, a diplomat from the MPR arrived at the nation of Brulafi, looking to conduct some sort of agreement.

This diplomat, one Commissar of Foreign Affairs Vladislav Mikhailovich Mokovskyy-Osograd, has put in a request to be housed in diplomat quarters for the duration of his stay. Shortly before his arrival a short message was sent to the Brulafi Foreign ministry, informing them of his impending arrival and need to speak with a qualified government representative for the purposes of forming some sort of alliance.
Last edited by Mokov on Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What am I even doing with my life

Havalland
Envoy

Founded: May 27, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Boris Yurievich Preobrazhensky was a relatively normal man, he was obviously west mokovi as far as anyone could tell. He recently became chairman of a small workers council in the mokov country side after getting a visit from his friend, Dmitri Iosifovich, whom he was close to though he rarely talked about him. Boris was pretty good at his job, making sure He followed orders to perfection and making sure his hard work didn’t go unnoticed, he was a true comrade.
Last edited by Havalland on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:23 pm

Close to a month after Preobrazhensky’s ascension to the chairmanship of the Karēl Worker’s Council, a group of men in dark green greatcoats and peaked caps entered the small fishing village. These men were officers of the Kōmmissarī Vātiliv Pārtitan Beznēcz (Commissariat of Internal Party Security, or KVPB), the secret police agency that replaced the KBA following Kalintov’s coup. One of these men knocks on Boris’ door in the middle of the night. “Comrade Preobrazhensky, we have some questions for you.” was shouted in between bangs.

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:25 pm

Boris opened the door after a few minutes “of course my apologies comrades I had just gotten out of the shower” he offered them inside “come take a seat I am happy to make you feel at home” he said, he was polite and spoke to them with respect and a smile on his face. No fear of being fingered as a spy as at a first glance he seems like a loyal comrade he even has a photo of the Mokovi leader in his living room.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:41 am

The man steps inside and sits down and pulls out a red notebook. “Region and City of birth?” No introduction, just immediate questioning. A slight movement of his coat reveals the pistol holstered on his waist.

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:09 am

“Hrēd-Krōlitz, Groznol” Boris replied to the agent with a smile acting happy to answer these questions “would you like a drink comrade?” He asked politely.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:08 pm

The officer roughly shakes his head. “Groznol is in West Mokov, is it not? Why did you move to Karēl, and do you have any ties to the Grey Legion?”

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:48 pm

“I was tired of being treated like scum, I came here seeking new opportunity in a truly fair and equal government, and I’m sorry I’ve never heard of this grey legion” there was honesty in his voice he had pride in his new life and had not heard of this group making him a bit curious but he shrugged it off.
Last edited by Havalland on Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:56 pm

“Interesting. Considering the Grey Legion is the ruling party of the Mokov Democratic Republic, within which Hrēd-Krōlitz is situated, not knowing of it is very suspicious indeed. Explain this to me.”

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:10 pm

“That is my fault, in my attempt to distance myself from my old life I tried to block out anything from that government, I hardly knew who was in charge when I was a simple farmer. However being a leader of the people it is my responsibility to know who is in charge as I am no longer a simple farmer” he said with a hint of embarrassment at his unprofessionalism
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:13 pm

The agent scribbles something in his notebook. “How long have you been living here in Karēl? As this town serves as one of the major centers of the fish trade, the Council Chairman must be a resident for a certain amount of time.”

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:36 pm

“About five or six months and two years prior to that... in 2012 and 2013 before going back to the family farm” Boris said to the agent hoping he was winning him over in his favor but cool and collected on the outside
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:18 pm

“Interesting. You see, our records on you only begin Little over a month before you assumed the leadership of the Council with the assistance of one Dmitry Iosefovich Vasilov. Would you mind explaining this discrepancy and who this Vasilov is to you?”

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:28 pm

“Of course, my family always did live off the land, it may have been slightly less legal but I’m proud to be recorded now as I start this new life, and Dmitry is just an old friend, a farm hand once we grew up together you see?”
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:42 pm

The agent leans forward, getting in Boris’ face. “Two days ago we arrested Vasilov as he was attempting to flee the country. During interrogation he confessed to being a Havallish spy. So how do you think this reflects on you?” As he speaks, two more agents enter the house, brandishing sub machine guns.

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:48 pm

“What! The traitor I never knew he could be such a spineless coward running to the enemy like that, I ought to kill him myself for this!” Boris seemed outraged as if he was genuinely betrayed and hurt “infact I would gladly kill him if you would let me!” He said firmly.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:03 pm

“Before we shot him, he also mentioned you. Tell me why this is.”

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:13 pm

“Like I said we were friends... perhaps he was attempting to waste his last breath on an apology, he has no sympathy from me let him rot in the dirt... no the Mokovi soil is to good for him, feed him into a wood chipper and sent the remains in a shoebox right to the doorstep of the Havallish king, his words mean nothing anymore, nothing but lies!” The angry Boris proclaimed pouring a shot of vodka and sucking it down. “Who knows who I can trust anymore perhaps my secretary is a Havallish assassin well I say death to them all, we should glass that worthless island!”
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:33 pm

“Hm. Please bring out your copy of Stát a Lidé, so I may ensure that you have been upholding the law.”

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:39 pm

he Grabs the opened book on his side table handing it over “there you are comrade, a true masterpiece I always keep it near by so I may be inspired by the words of comrade Kalintov, I lose count of how many times I will read the book cover to cover” he said with pride.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:44 pm

The agent takes the book from Preobrazhensky and inspects it, starting with the spine. “Tell me Comrade Kalintov’s position on economic interaction with capitalist nations.”

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:52 pm

“In the event that economic interaction of any sort with capitalist nations is required, do so with great caution, and use the opportunity to spread the revolution; be careful to make the reactionaries dependent on you and your economy, instead of the inverse. To rely of a capitalist for survival is to doom the revolution to annihilation.” he said, it seemed almost natural no hesitation just a smile.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:57 pm

“Good. The wear on this copy shows that it has been read several times, and since you know your theory I’m going to let you off the hook. A word of warning: choose your friends better, or else you may be seeing us again.” Without waiting for a response, the agents stomp out of the home, not even bothering to shut the door against the biting cold of Mokov. Four people in Karēl ceased to exist by the next morning, a sure sign of the KVBP’s presence.

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:03 pm

Boris closed the door and sat on the couch pouring another drink and suspecting the house to be bugged raised his glass saying “glory to comrade Kalintov” before downing it alcohol.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:14 pm

Three days later, Preobrazhensky would receive a message from the Presidium itself. “All Regional Council Chairmen are required to attend the upcoming meeting of the National Soviet in Nový Litkov tomorrow afternoon. Those not present will be declared enemies of the revolution.”

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents