NATION

PASSWORD

OOC Thread For Homosexual Protestors Attacked in Lanorth

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lanorth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

OOC Thread For Homosexual Protestors Attacked in Lanorth

Postby Lanorth » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Removed.

Sorry for any problems caused by this, I am going to be busy for the next month or so, so I thought there isn't much point carrying on,
Last edited by Lanorth on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
i give up with this signature smh

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The State of Monavia » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:42 pm

This RP seems like something that could get exciting very quickly, but I also have a few questions about it as well. First, you have stated in the IC thread title that it is an MT thread, so I assume the events that played out there take place in the present and not a few years before or after. Is my assumption correct? Second, I tried to find some basic information on your NS nation but it appears you just began working on factbook dispatches. Are there any basic things that I should know before getting involved? Third, do you have any specific plans regarding possible directions you want to take the IC thread, or are you leaving it mostly open-ended?
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Almurta
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby Almurta » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:30 pm

That sucks. I was writing a post and all, but you do what you need to do. Real life takes priority.
Donald J. Trump was an exceptionally good POTUS, and I do not care if this opinion hurts your feelings.

In my experience, ultra-realists in RP tend to be the sort of people who see an RP as a contest to be won, rather than a story to be told, but because they lack honestly any story-writing ability, they seek to lawyer their way to a victory by drowning everybody in statistics and demanding everything run strictly by a laundry list of statistics and figures they dig out of obscure field manuals and tech magazines.

Return to International Incidents