NATION

PASSWORD

Riots insue Against "The Democratic Republic of Naretion"

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
BranchLandia
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Riots insue Against "The Democratic Republic of Naretion"

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm

BranchLandia(My nation) Is currently a coloney of The Democratic Republic of Naretion, Although they support us good, Some branchians "Want an independant nation" From The Democratic Republic of Naretion, Offical word has been annouced
Last edited by BranchLandia on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:27 pm

BranchLandia wrote:BranchLandia(My nation) Is currently a coloney of The Democratic Republic of Naretion, Although they support us good, Some branchians "Want an independant nation" From The Democratic Republic of Naretion.

We are asking the government of Branchlandia to silence these protests. We try not to intervene, and give them a reason to protest. Instead, we ask you nicely, to stop the riots.
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Naretion wrote:
BranchLandia wrote:BranchLandia(My nation) Is currently a coloney of The Democratic Republic of Naretion, Although they support us good, Some branchians "Want an independant nation" From The Democratic Republic of Naretion.

We are asking the government of Branchlandia to silence these protests. We try not to intervene, and give them a reason to protest. Instead, we ask you nicely, to stop the riots.

We will definitly try, we have silanced them before, We will silance them again.

UPDATE: Riots have broken up, Things return back to normal.
Last edited by BranchLandia on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am BranchLandia!

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

NEWS!!!NEWS!!!:SHOTS FIRED, I REPEAT, SHOTS FIRED, The shots came from the west at the Capital building, Branchian military called, In, Riots happen again, Riot police brought in.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 pm

C-Company is currently on an offshore base near our colony of Branchlandia. They prepare to make a landing and intervene if necessary.
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Naretion wrote:C-Company is currently on an offshore base near our colony of Branchlandia. They prepare to make a landing and intervene if necessary.

Good, Currently, The branchian guards have weapons you supplied us with, and our old weapons.

News: More shots ring out, Now, Branchian rebels are firing shots from Building 5.9 and Building 5.4
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:45 pm

"Those rebels are continuing to fire." My advisor said.

I sighed. "Great. Keep a monitor on who's winning this civil riot." I said. "C-Company may intervene if the Rebels start to win."

"C-Company." My advisor sighs. "Those foreign criminals you tricked into fighting for us?"

I nodded. "Yeah, they're surprisingly loyal." I said.

"Cuz you always tell them they're getting released soon." My advisor muttered.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said.
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Branchian Military infantry company 7 goes and clears house 5.9, Taking down 8 rebels, while losing 2 men.
I am BranchLandia!

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Company 8 Goes and clears out Building 5.4, Losing 5 men, And killing 16 rebels, Then, KABOOM!, The house exploded Unexpectaly, Killing all inside.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:53 pm

"Requesting a status update from Branchlandia." A messenger from C-Company said.
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:58 pm

"Yes, we have cleared both houses, We manage to kill 24 rebels, Branchian losses are unknown, Gun fire ceases currently" The updator says.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm

BranchLandia wrote:"Yes, we have cleared both houses, We manage to kill 24 rebels, Branchian losses are unknown, Gun fire ceases currently" The updator says.

"Keep C-Company informed." The messenger said.
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:00 pm

"Roger" The updator says.

"Riots continue to go on" The updator says.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 pm

BranchLandia wrote:"Roger" The updator says.

"Riots continue to go on" The updator says.

"Then crush them." The leader of C-Company replied plainly.

Everyone in Naretion and Branchlandia knew that C-Company were foreign criminals that were convinced to serve in the Naretion army rather than face prison sentences or executions in their home countries.
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 pm

"But that would cause the whole coloney go in to rage" The updator replies.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

BranchLandia wrote:"But that would cause the whole coloney go in to rage" The updator replies.

"They'll only hate us more if WE intervene." He responded. "If you intervene, it will not inspire that hatred of us."
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

"I'm sorry, But they order cannot be fulfiled" The updator replies.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 pm

The C-Company leader decides not to intervene. Yet....
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:10 pm

The branchians continue to protest, Under the watchful eye of the military.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 pm

"Back in Naretion protests were never allowed to live." The C-Company leader said.

"Yeah." A company member said. "Police came in and sent em all home."
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:14 pm

BranchLandia sends a request to the motherland, Asking for assitance, As Riots have grown huge now.

NEWS: MORE GUNFIRE EURPTS, Rebels with AK-47'S Fire from houses, As the branchian military opens fire with m-16s, We kill 5 rebels, while we lose 4.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:17 pm

BranchLandia wrote:BranchLandia sends a request to the motherland, Asking for assitance, As Riots have grown huge now.

NEWS: MORE GUNFIRE EURPTS, Rebels with AK-47'S Fire from houses, As the branchian military opens fire with m-16s, We kill 5 rebels, while we lose 4.

1000 soldiers from C-Company land in Branchlandia, prepared to fight, with them they bring 100 tanks.
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:21 pm

The forces that landed come under fire from rebel weapons, AK-74'S, AK-47'S, RPK'S, RPG'S, And Occasionally M-16'S, As the riots break up, The people flee, As the military fire shots at rebels shooting, Killing some.
I am BranchLandia!

Naretion
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:24 pm

BranchLandia wrote:The forces that landed come under fire from rebel weapons, AK-74'S, AK-47'S, RPK'S, RPG'S, And Occasionally M-16'S, As the riots break up, The people flee, As the military fire shots at rebels shooting, Killing some.

The 1000 troops that were sent were originally arrested for stealing. There were others with those charges but they werent sent in yet. Being criminals and trained soldiers now they were more skilled than average peasant rebels.

They opened fire with their standard issue M16A4s,M4A1s, and other weapons. Tanks also fire blasts on rebel locations.
Hope Shall Prevail

BranchLandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BranchLandia » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Several rebel rpg's Fired, Aiming at a Naretion tank

As the rebels unloaded hail of bullets from there weapons apon the Naretions, Branchian military forces clear houses, Killing 45 rebels.
Last edited by BranchLandia on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am BranchLandia!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents