NATION

PASSWORD

Seizing of Guantanamo Bay[MT][OPEN][IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Nekos Caribbean
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Seizing of Guantanamo Bay[MT][OPEN][IC]

Postby The Nekos Caribbean » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:44 pm

The 26th of december a few days ago The Nekos Caribbean had a skirmish in Guantanamo Bay in which The Nekos Caribbean has captured the area while important cities are being fortified and preparations for air bombings started in case of war which seems the more likely as the American giant starts to react and as the window for peace could close soon.

Factions

The Nekos Caribbean
Supporters: Melchora,

The Americans
Supporters: Nestorian Tibet,
Last edited by The Nekos Caribbean on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hello there Ñya~ I the president greets you ^^ and hope you have a nice day ^^
Note:The President is a male just a bit feminine but who cares and this nation doesn't represent all of my political views

Melchora
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Melchora » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:43 am

The Nekos Caribbean wrote:
Sing up before posting here

The 26th of december a few days ago The Nekos Caribbean had a skirmish in Guantanamo Bay in which The Nekos Caribbean has captured the area while important cities are being fortified and preparations for air bombings started in case of war which seems the more likely as the American giant starts to react and as the window for peace could close soon.

Factions

The Nekos Caribbean
Supporters: Melchora

The Americans
Supporters:

OOC: Permission to change the account intervening here to my other nation Melkmeid. Nothing much will have changed. Just the name of the nation and the amount of economic aid.

The Nekos Caribbean
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nekos Caribbean » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Melchora wrote:
The Nekos Caribbean wrote:
Sing up before posting here

Factions

The Nekos Caribbean
Supporters: Melchora

The Americans
Supporters:

OOC: Permission to change the account intervening here to my other nation Melkmeid. Nothing much will have changed. Just the name of the nation and the amount of economic aid.

OOC: Of course but there's the OOC tread to write this ^^
Hello there Ñya~ I the president greets you ^^ and hope you have a nice day ^^
Note:The President is a male just a bit feminine but who cares and this nation doesn't represent all of my political views

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Tagging for future post
Does NOT use NS Stats. RP Name 1252-1982: Nogodrick. 0-1252 and 1982-Present: Alsesia
Nation partially represents real views.
Vaukiai wrote:I am sure that if I say everything the opposite, you don't warn me.

This forum is a jewish dictatorship.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:
Inven wrote:A major threat, especially for small islands nation like Tuvalu

Can't they move?

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Trixtoria wrote:
BlueSteel does NOT support the institution of slavery. We thank you for you interest.

Why not?

Return to International Incidents