NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for RP partners/Map claim: free territory!(OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kaystein
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:41 am

I've updated the maps. I'm going to go out looking for more interested parties. If anybody new comes across this thread and wants some space, just make your wish known.

Chill beats LLC
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Chill beats LLC » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 am

yo, i'll play f you'll have me. Going for a Latin-esque Venice style city which controls puppeted territories through sheer wealth.

https://i.imgur.com/po7kWUk.png Core territory in light blue, puppeted kingdoms in dark blue.

WIP on most, will update later.
Chill beats Radio, LLC
A division of Earth Industries, LLC
a radio station beyond space and time, broadcasting chill vibes to every radio, everywhere. she/her. Led by DJ Doug, eldritch horror on the mic.
Quotes| The Vibe:Cult of the Vibe dismembers 10, kills 3 more! High Priest Cromwell says "Sometimes, the people need to lend us a hand." | DJ Doug to publicly execute US presidents Bush, Clinton, Obama, in the Port of Rhodes! | NS Nation "Amyllia", founded 2011, is erased from reality, sacrificed by the Cult of the Vibe, all memory of this beloved F7er gone from the multiverse!|  RPs

Jerno
Envoy

Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:32 pm

Interesting... I’ll probably play as my nation TAG

Jita Pudadguam
Civilian

Founded: Dec 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jita Pudadguam » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:33 pm

sup guys sorry I'm ;) a little late, Am I able to join?

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:31 pm

Chill beats LLC wrote:yo, i'll play f you'll have me. Going for a Latin-esque Venice style city which controls puppeted territories through sheer wealth.

https://i.imgur.com/po7kWUk.png Core territory in light blue, puppeted kingdoms in dark blue.

WIP on most, will update later.

I've got you on the map.
Jerno wrote:Interesting... I’ll probably play as my nation TAG
Jita Pudadguam wrote:sup guys sorry I'm ;) a little late, Am I able to join?

You can join! Just pick a spot and let me know. You'll have to use an image editor to shade/ circke what you want.

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:33 am

Kaystein wrote:So I'm looking for at least Semi-active, casual role players that write posts of some decent quality to pick and claim some spots on this map I've been working on for a few weeks now. As you can read in the replies directly below, I've already gathered some interested players together. Now I'm looking for more interested people.

The map itself has varied biomes. It's got plenty of land; two continents worth in fact plus islands. My RP tech level is modern with fantasy, but the fantasy is optional for anybody. I'm using maps from azagaar's map generator and you can claim territory only as colonies if that's your preference. To make a claim, simply use any image editor and mark an area. Simply circling a general area will suffice.

The maps are here:

You'll be making your claim based on this map. It's the political map.
ANother link to the political map if the first one doesn't work for you

Temperature
Religions
Precipitation
Population
Height Map
Biomes
Cultures

I might be interested in it. Pm me if you want more rpers.

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Heres my claim but can you put it as Terria instead of Humania? If there's claims overlap over my claim ill try to see what I can do thanks.

Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Vortaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortaria » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:37 pm

Ȉ̴̘̪̭̽ ̶̢̱̱͓̅̚͝a̷͎̒̚m̶͕͚̦͎͗͒͒̚ ̴̺͋̀̅̈͒b̵̟̉ë̷̪͎́̋̉̆ͅy̷̝̯̺̲͛͝õ̴͚͖̘n̶̢̳̰͑́͠͝d̶͙̹̎̅͆ ̸͖̟͇͓̀̓̆ÿ̶̲́̈́̚ȯ̵͍̹̤̒͜u̵̡̟̅̅r̴̢̬͕̭̭̚͠ ̵̺̲̥̒̈ḿ̴̨̨̪͎͌̂ó̴̟̹̞̙r̵̬͉͗̇t̶̹́a̸̼͕͔̯̫͛̇̚̚͝l̴̰̜̻͚̹̓͋̿͂̿ ̸̣̈́̃̈́͂c̶̛̛̫̖͚͎͕͛͐̔o̸̡͈͈͋͋̐͑n̶̠̗̭̒̅c̷̙̐̀ē̸̲̼̄͂̿͠p̵̱̠͖̜͒t̴̺̜̞͙͛i̸̧̛̤͖͕̒̇̈̍ŏ̴̟̕ǹ̴̢͓̹̹̪́̈́s̶̛̠̗̈́̒̚ ̴̢̓͌ò̷̞̥̺͗͗f̶̨̛̼̻̆ ̸̨͉̼̭̣̇ ̷̮̄ ̷̢̀͜t̴̺̣̅͋̅͘ ̷̣͍̹̜̈͒̓̋ë̷̥͍͖ ̷̧̺͌̽̊r̴̤̣͉͌̋̏ ̶͉͈͚̞͑̏̅̈́̌ͅr̷͔̖͓̜̿͆̆̾͜ ̵͈̿i̷͇̭̹̠̺͝ ̸̛̼̰̗̞͆t̸̹̗̐ ̴̖̲̙̐͂̈́̓͗ȯ̴̲̱́̀̃̚ ̶̻̽̅r̵͔͎̼̈́̀ ̴̥͐̆ÿ̵́̿ͅ.̵̹̝̘̈́͋ ̷͔͠Ì̴̮͕̼͒ ̸͖̞̮̑̈á̵̝̭͔̟̝m̵̲̻̒̍̋̃̓ ̷͙̝̠̉̓͜ó̶̖̍̍̂́ñ̶́͜ļ̸̨̮̗̍̅ỷ̶̡̥̻̳͊ ̸̝̾̂͐̈́i̷͔͍̅̾͘ṅ̴͇͗t̵̢̫̏e̸̦̯̰͔̍͋͛͜r̷̨̠͙͓̈́̔̒ḛ̷̦͙͕̽̋͑͘͜s̵͍̠̞̈́̈͊̽̓t̶̮͔̝͋̉͂̅͝ę̵̛͍͙͆̍̂̇ḑ̸̝̫̯͊̍̒̈́͠ͅ ̴͖̖̟̅͊͒̀̏i̵͖͑̎͋͠͝n̷̰̫͍̿̀̽̈ ̶̬̩͛s̷̬͚̉̉̌͝p̷̬̰̰̈͗͐a̸̢̰͇͕̎̌͗ć̶͇͖͔̞̦̾ȅ̶̡͎̐̆̓̊ ̸̞͆͜f̸̱̀̑̀o̴͇̲͌͗r̴̞̝̻͇̄̾̍̓ͅ ̵̞̘̗̲̂́̑̉͝m̴͊̇͜ý̶͙̙͐̀̿ ̷̖͇̲͗͆̅͊̉ͅm̸̹͔̘͆̍̐̏̕ȁ̵̧́̚͘͝ś̴̢̬̮̹͛s̷̡̯̪̓̋ͅi̸̗̼̦͈͓̽v̷̔͂͂̚ͅę̵̺̏͑͛͜ ̶̝̾̐̃a̷̺̰̪̋̃̄ṟ̸̿m̸̛̰͕̲̻͇̎ả̸̜̦̙̍̉͗d̷͔̿͋͆͌ǎ̵̧̖̠̪͈ ̵̻̙͈̀ơ̶̬̳͂̏̚͜f̵͉͉̺̰̊̏ ̶͔̻̣̩͂̓̈͂̈́p̴̥̯̯͋͊̓͛͝ë̶̮̤̩́̅̍̌̈ṫ̴͙ ̵̰̘͚̜̀̓̕j̶̥̟̥̣́̒͌̅͠w̶̦̯̠̙͛͗̚y̵̭̠͓͛͆ä̷̫͇̼̺̼̉̈́̾s̸̳̅ṯ̵̨̰̱̟̓̎̃f̸͇̫̙̮̿̌s̵̡̰͎͈̪̋̆͘̕k̴̤̫̰̗̾͐͐̆k̸͎̤̇͆̑d̴͕͙͕̯̠̒͠s̷̢͚̘͖͗̈́̍͜

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Vortaria wrote:Ȉ̴̘̪̭̽ ̶̢̱̱͓̅̚͝a̷͎̒̚m̶͕͚̦͎͗͒͒̚ ̴̺͋̀̅̈͒b̵̟̉ë̷̪͎́̋̉̆ͅy̷̝̯̺̲͛͝õ̴͚͖̘n̶̢̳̰͑́͠͝d̶͙̹̎̅͆ ̸͖̟͇͓̀̓̆ÿ̶̲́̈́̚ȯ̵͍̹̤̒͜u̵̡̟̅̅r̴̢̬͕̭̭̚͠ ̵̺̲̥̒̈ḿ̴̨̨̪͎͌̂ó̴̟̹̞̙r̵̬͉͗̇t̶̹́a̸̼͕͔̯̫͛̇̚̚͝l̴̰̜̻͚̹̓͋̿͂̿ ̸̣̈́̃̈́͂c̶̛̛̫̖͚͎͕͛͐̔o̸̡͈͈͋͋̐͑n̶̠̗̭̒̅c̷̙̐̀ē̸̲̼̄͂̿͠p̵̱̠͖̜͒t̴̺̜̞͙͛i̸̧̛̤͖͕̒̇̈̍ŏ̴̟̕ǹ̴̢͓̹̹̪́̈́s̶̛̠̗̈́̒̚ ̴̢̓͌ò̷̞̥̺͗͗f̶̨̛̼̻̆ ̸̨͉̼̭̣̇ ̷̮̄ ̷̢̀͜t̴̺̣̅͋̅͘ ̷̣͍̹̜̈͒̓̋ë̷̥͍͖ ̷̧̺͌̽̊r̴̤̣͉͌̋̏ ̶͉͈͚̞͑̏̅̈́̌ͅr̷͔̖͓̜̿͆̆̾͜ ̵͈̿i̷͇̭̹̠̺͝ ̸̛̼̰̗̞͆t̸̹̗̐ ̴̖̲̙̐͂̈́̓͗ȯ̴̲̱́̀̃̚ ̶̻̽̅r̵͔͎̼̈́̀ ̴̥͐̆ÿ̵́̿ͅ.̵̹̝̘̈́͋ ̷͔͠Ì̴̮͕̼͒ ̸͖̞̮̑̈á̵̝̭͔̟̝m̵̲̻̒̍̋̃̓ ̷͙̝̠̉̓͜ó̶̖̍̍̂́ñ̶́͜ļ̸̨̮̗̍̅ỷ̶̡̥̻̳͊ ̸̝̾̂͐̈́i̷͔͍̅̾͘ṅ̴͇͗t̵̢̫̏e̸̦̯̰͔̍͋͛͜r̷̨̠͙͓̈́̔̒ḛ̷̦͙͕̽̋͑͘͜s̵͍̠̞̈́̈͊̽̓t̶̮͔̝͋̉͂̅͝ę̵̛͍͙͆̍̂̇ḑ̸̝̫̯͊̍̒̈́͠ͅ ̴͖̖̟̅͊͒̀̏i̵͖͑̎͋͠͝n̷̰̫͍̿̀̽̈ ̶̬̩͛s̷̬͚̉̉̌͝p̷̬̰̰̈͗͐a̸̢̰͇͕̎̌͗ć̶͇͖͔̞̦̾ȅ̶̡͎̐̆̓̊ ̸̞͆͜f̸̱̀̑̀o̴͇̲͌͗r̴̞̝̻͇̄̾̍̓ͅ ̵̞̘̗̲̂́̑̉͝m̴͊̇͜ý̶͙̙͐̀̿ ̷̖͇̲͗͆̅͊̉ͅm̸̹͔̘͆̍̐̏̕ȁ̵̧́̚͘͝ś̴̢̬̮̹͛s̷̡̯̪̓̋ͅi̸̗̼̦͈͓̽v̷̔͂͂̚ͅę̵̺̏͑͛͜ ̶̝̾̐̃a̷̺̰̪̋̃̄ṟ̸̿m̸̛̰͕̲̻͇̎ả̸̜̦̙̍̉͗d̷͔̿͋͆͌ǎ̵̧̖̠̪͈ ̵̻̙͈̀ơ̶̬̳͂̏̚͜f̵͉͉̺̰̊̏ ̶͔̻̣̩͂̓̈͂̈́p̴̥̯̯͋͊̓͛͝ë̶̮̤̩́̅̍̌̈ṫ̴͙ ̵̰̘͚̜̀̓̕j̶̥̟̥̣́̒͌̅͠w̶̦̯̠̙͛͗̚y̵̭̠͓͛͆ä̷̫͇̼̺̼̉̈́̾s̸̳̅ṯ̵̨̰̱̟̓̎̃f̸͇̫̙̮̿̌s̵̡̰͎͈̪̋̆͘̕k̴̤̫̰̗̾͐͐̆k̸͎̤̇͆̑d̴͕͙͕̯̠̒͠s̷̢͚̘͖͗̈́̍͜

i am beyond your mortal conceptions of territory, i am only interest in space for my massive armada of pot jwyastskkds
Last edited by Great Humania on Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Vortaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortaria » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:48 am

Great Humania wrote:
Vortaria wrote:Ȉ̴̘̪̭̽ ̶̢̱̱͓̅̚͝a̷͎̒̚m̶͕͚̦͎͗͒͒̚ ̴̺͋̀̅̈͒b̵̟̉ë̷̪͎́̋̉̆ͅy̷̝̯̺̲͛͝õ̴͚͖̘n̶̢̳̰͑́͠͝d̶͙̹̎̅͆ ̸͖̟͇͓̀̓̆ÿ̶̲́̈́̚ȯ̵͍̹̤̒͜u̵̡̟̅̅r̴̢̬͕̭̭̚͠ ̵̺̲̥̒̈ḿ̴̨̨̪͎͌̂ó̴̟̹̞̙r̵̬͉͗̇t̶̹́a̸̼͕͔̯̫͛̇̚̚͝l̴̰̜̻͚̹̓͋̿͂̿ ̸̣̈́̃̈́͂c̶̛̛̫̖͚͎͕͛͐̔o̸̡͈͈͋͋̐͑n̶̠̗̭̒̅c̷̙̐̀ē̸̲̼̄͂̿͠p̵̱̠͖̜͒t̴̺̜̞͙͛i̸̧̛̤͖͕̒̇̈̍ŏ̴̟̕ǹ̴̢͓̹̹̪́̈́s̶̛̠̗̈́̒̚ ̴̢̓͌ò̷̞̥̺͗͗f̶̨̛̼̻̆ ̸̨͉̼̭̣̇ ̷̮̄ ̷̢̀͜t̴̺̣̅͋̅͘ ̷̣͍̹̜̈͒̓̋ë̷̥͍͖ ̷̧̺͌̽̊r̴̤̣͉͌̋̏ ̶͉͈͚̞͑̏̅̈́̌ͅr̷͔̖͓̜̿͆̆̾͜ ̵͈̿i̷͇̭̹̠̺͝ ̸̛̼̰̗̞͆t̸̹̗̐ ̴̖̲̙̐͂̈́̓͗ȯ̴̲̱́̀̃̚ ̶̻̽̅r̵͔͎̼̈́̀ ̴̥͐̆ÿ̵́̿ͅ.̵̹̝̘̈́͋ ̷͔͠Ì̴̮͕̼͒ ̸͖̞̮̑̈á̵̝̭͔̟̝m̵̲̻̒̍̋̃̓ ̷͙̝̠̉̓͜ó̶̖̍̍̂́ñ̶́͜ļ̸̨̮̗̍̅ỷ̶̡̥̻̳͊ ̸̝̾̂͐̈́i̷͔͍̅̾͘ṅ̴͇͗t̵̢̫̏e̸̦̯̰͔̍͋͛͜r̷̨̠͙͓̈́̔̒ḛ̷̦͙͕̽̋͑͘͜s̵͍̠̞̈́̈͊̽̓t̶̮͔̝͋̉͂̅͝ę̵̛͍͙͆̍̂̇ḑ̸̝̫̯͊̍̒̈́͠ͅ ̴͖̖̟̅͊͒̀̏i̵͖͑̎͋͠͝n̷̰̫͍̿̀̽̈ ̶̬̩͛s̷̬͚̉̉̌͝p̷̬̰̰̈͗͐a̸̢̰͇͕̎̌͗ć̶͇͖͔̞̦̾ȅ̶̡͎̐̆̓̊ ̸̞͆͜f̸̱̀̑̀o̴͇̲͌͗r̴̞̝̻͇̄̾̍̓ͅ ̵̞̘̗̲̂́̑̉͝m̴͊̇͜ý̶͙̙͐̀̿ ̷̖͇̲͗͆̅͊̉ͅm̸̹͔̘͆̍̐̏̕ȁ̵̧́̚͘͝ś̴̢̬̮̹͛s̷̡̯̪̓̋ͅi̸̗̼̦͈͓̽v̷̔͂͂̚ͅę̵̺̏͑͛͜ ̶̝̾̐̃a̷̺̰̪̋̃̄ṟ̸̿m̸̛̰͕̲̻͇̎ả̸̜̦̙̍̉͗d̷͔̿͋͆͌ǎ̵̧̖̠̪͈ ̵̻̙͈̀ơ̶̬̳͂̏̚͜f̵͉͉̺̰̊̏ ̶͔̻̣̩͂̓̈͂̈́p̴̥̯̯͋͊̓͛͝ë̶̮̤̩́̅̍̌̈ṫ̴͙ ̵̰̘͚̜̀̓̕j̶̥̟̥̣́̒͌̅͠w̶̦̯̠̙͛͗̚y̵̭̠͓͛͆ä̷̫͇̼̺̼̉̈́̾s̸̳̅ṯ̵̨̰̱̟̓̎̃f̸͇̫̙̮̿̌s̵̡̰͎͈̪̋̆͘̕k̴̤̫̰̗̾͐͐̆k̸͎̤̇͆̑d̴͕͙͕̯̠̒͠s̷̢͚̘͖͗̈́̍͜

i am beyond your mortal conceptions of territory, i am only interest in space for my massive armada of pot jwyastskkds

*p̴̥̯̯͋͊̓͛͝eṫ̴͙

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:15 pm

The map has been updated, and you can download the latest version of it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yT_oqc ... sp=sharing

You will need Azgaar's fantasy map generator v1.22 to view it.

Noretias
Secretary

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Noretias » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:48 pm

I'd be very interested in participating. A quick question: do those Religion and Culture maps mean that such things are pre-determined? In that the religious makeup of my nation in RP terms would be whatever happens to be in the area I claim, rather than the typical religion/culture of my NS nation?
Last edited by Noretias on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents