NATION

PASSWORD

Communism Rises

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:19 am

OOC:Okay guess we're doing this now then, I was gonna get some colonies before invading hut okay.

The forces in sweden spread out. 2 tanks brugades with 4 divisions land in denmark and of course the other 4 tank brigrades and 4 divisions land in none other then norway where else would they go?

The danish front is a mixed bag, the danish penisula is captured and occupied for the coalition as the mostly northern irish forces greatly outnumbered the danish but the copenhagen island (I know it's called zealand but it's just for simplicity) is much harded to capture.

The norwegian front is a standstill, the tank brigrades try their best to act as artillery however the mountains force them to stay far away from the front line, the infantry are stuck in the mountains as the norwegians know the terrain well and are able to manuever around the mountains much quicker then the coalition.

Once again 3 infantry divisions are sent out to capture iceland but fail as they underestimated hoa hard the icelandic would fight back, the battle was expected to be quick but lasted into winter and the soldiers weren't equipped with winter coats. The infantry were sent back at the hands of the winter.
Keep in mind that my nation has nothing to do with my real life political views, it's just funner to play as a crackpot slavedriver then a goody two shoes

Mioktopia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mioktopia » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:33 am

Ideology: Imperialism, Nationalism, Capitalism
Casus Belli: Failures of the Coalition and the crappy government also because Tyrannicalist sent me hentai on dms
Leader: T H E Q U E E N
Flag: British Empire Flag.
I'm just an idiot who loves history and Bears (I'm not a furry I swear)

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 am

Tank Brigrades rush across norway, a new design has been manafactured with more flexible treads and lighter design allowing for more easy access across mountainous terrain.With this new found advantage the norwegians stand no chance, the tank brigrades spear head through the lines and then the infantry come and pour through the gaps encircling the forces and trapping them and forcing them into a surrender.

Forces in denmark advance further south through Schleswig-Holstein and occupy the area.
Keep in mind that my nation has nothing to do with my real life political views, it's just funner to play as a crackpot slavedriver then a goody two shoes

Belnegon Francia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

you never learn

Postby Belnegon Francia » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:39 pm

London and Dublin are navally invaded by the French taking the cities has caused a huge strain to the Coalition giving Norway time to counterattack and invade Sweden

The French demand The Coalition surrenders
Communism is supreme

Huay
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Im back

Postby Huay » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:01 am

sorry for the innactivity

Yinpeg
Civilian

Founded: Nov 13, 2019