NATION

PASSWORD

Dirty Money & Dead Bodies [MT/Early PMT][OOC][Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Dirty Money & Dead Bodies [MT/Early PMT][OOC][Open]

Postby The Chuck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:11 pm

"Where the road is dark and the seed is sowed
Where the gun is cocked and the bullet's cold
Where the miles are marked in the blood and gold
I'll meet you further on up the road
Got on my dead man's suit and my smilin' skull ring
My lucky graveyard boots and song to sing
I got a song to sing, keep me out of the cold
And I'll meet you further on up the road..."

-Excerpt from "Further On Up the Road" covered by Johnny Cash

The Armed Republic of Charlemagne, commonly referred to as The Chuck, is a massive sprawling island nation renown for its massive manufacturing sector, rampant crime, an overtly patriotic populace, privately owned arsenals, and a small government known to listen to its armed citizenry. At the top of this government is the key to leading this quagmire of a nation, the executive office. With so much corruption and crime, there are always factions seeking to seize power for themselves within the Armed Republic. Ranging from corporations to anarchists, the added mix of an overly armed populace means that only a small spark is required to detonate this powder keg and throw the nation into conflict. With the acrid clouds of conflict brewing, which side will you stand on?

Premise

The leader of Charlemagne has been shot and chaos floods through the streets as multiple blasts tear through the cities of the Armed Republic. As the death toll mounts, the citizenry are biting at the chance to catch the assailant(s) and bring them to justice. While the nation goes on high alert, the different factions within Charlemagne are busy plotting against one another. With this, a call for aid, foreign forensic assistance, and peacekeepers has been sent out to nations around the world.

Major Factions:

Carolingian Nationalist Party
The Carolingian Nationalist Party (C.N.P.) of Charlemagne is the primary fascist group within the Armed Republic. Founded in the 1920s, the CNP strives for an ideal authoritarian fascist society where the family, state, and power are held in highest regard. It is headed by a single chancellor of the party with ministers beneath them as assistants and advisers. While their current foothold is slim, rising ethnic tensions in recent years (owing to a gradual liberalization of the government's stance on immigration) have seen a rapid upsurge in their popularity among the traditionally isolationist and nationally-minded citizens of Charlemagne. They currently exist as a semi-organized, Sturmabteilung-esque militia force, though armed with a notable quantity of surplus military equipment, and remain highly likely to instigate violent action.

Charlemagne Corporate Interest Group
The Charlemagne Corporate Interest Group (C.C.I.G.) is a conglomerate of many of the main companies within Charlemagne. It is headed by a board of directors formed from the CEOs of the corporations that form the C.C.I.G. They are the main group behind the current status quo within the Armed Republic. Although Charlemagne is on the surface a democratic society, the C.C.I.G. controls the majority of power behind the scenes and strives for complete control of society in a corporatocratic manner. As such, the C.C.I.G.s main goals are Gold, Glory, and Growth. Naturally, they are among the best-equipped and most influential participants in this struggle for power, though they are hesitant to resort to overt force (as this would naturally elevate the risk of organized retaliation and national instability).

Charlemagne Liberation Front
The Charlemagne Liberation Front (C.L.F.) is a loosely-grouped collective of anarchist elements within Charlemagne. While the nation's societal policy is notoriously liberal, the Front seeks to instate a system of nigh-complete governmental decentralization, focused on an anarcho-communist approach to economic matters. Due to their technically leaderless and fanatically egalitarian nature, the Front remains highly unorganized, existing primarily as a scattered network of local and regional militia groups. Their internal policy on direct armed conflict is divided, though most are liable to exploit the state of chaos to instigate small-scale armed "revolutions" and subsequent takeover attempts in their local communities and areas of influence. Several splinters of the Front are in fact hostile to each other, and internal differences are likely to result in violent schisms in the near future.

Communist Council of Charlemagne
The Communist Council of Charlemagne represents the largest radical-left subgrouping of Charlemagne's populace. Presided over by the eponymous Council, they seek to radically overhaul the current Chuckian regime and create an economically-authoritarian, equality-based communist state, governed by an ostensibly unbiased diplomatic process. Their view of the corporatist status quo is, understandably, skewed towards the negative - due to their economic differences and clashes on the matter of governmental corruption, the Council remains highly isolated in the current political climate, and has resigned itself to its status as a regional influence presiding over the North-Western territories of the nation. As an armed force, it remains competent - its personnel, while somewhat underequipped when compared to the corporate-backed factions, are nevertheless highly disciplined and driven by a sense of party cohesion. Their stance towards the Liberation Front is one primarily of dismissal - while they display no overt hostility towards one another, skirmishes over territorial clashes are not out of the question.

Armed Forces of Charlemagne
The Armed Forces of Charlemagne (A.F.C.), more commonly referred to as The Armed Forces of The Chuck (A.F.T.C.) is comprised of the standing military of Charlemagne. It is headed by a council of the commanding officers of the Army, Airforce, Navy, Coast Guard, and Marines, and is loyal to the preexisting government structure. While their technical allegiance lies with the people and state, their aim is largely the preservation of the status quo, and they are far more likely to display hostility towards the radical, reformist elements seeking traction in the conflict. For reasons that remain rather obvious, their equipment and training is second to none when put into perspective alongside the remaining participants.

Carolingian Eco-Conservation Party
The Carolingian Eco-Conservation Party, commonly referred to as C.E.C.P. is an authoritarian fascist party that supports the complete and systematic destruction of the current government and society so that they may restore the island of Charlemagne back to its original natural beauty. As such, they want to destroy the existing government and instill their own authoritarian government. They are a small group but are known to be more than willing to use violence and terrorist activities to push their agenda. As such, they are often viewed under a tough light by both progressives and conservatives within the nation.

The Militias of Charlemagne
The Militias of Charlemagne (MilChar) are the loose organization of citizen militias across the nation. All militia groups swear allegiance not to the government of the nation but rather to the nation itself. As such, in times of conflict, citizens who are members of the militias strive to help their fellow citizens and to maintain peace through force throughout the Armed Republic. Each militia has individual commanders and sub-commanders but are united in the goal of defending the way of life of the average citizen from threats both domestic and foreign. Since the citizenry of the nation are conscripted and have military service under their belts, the militias have the skills and equipment to rival even the standing military in terms of firepower, logistics, and intelligence expertise.

New Factions may be added in the future

Disclaimer(s):

This will be a SLOW RP. Expect posts from myself once a week at best. This is due to IRL constraints/etc.

Mature topics such as enhanced interrogation maybe be touched upon within the RP.

IC will be posted in 2 weeks at its earliest (2 weeks from 10/25/2019)

Rules:

1. OP's word is Law.
  2. Do not Metagame or God Mode, doing so will result in dismissal from the RP.
  3. Avoid 1 Liners and low effort posting. Sometimes the situation calls for a 1 liner in dialogue but avoid this at all costs.
  4. If 1 liners are necessary, maybe try to co-write with who you're interacting with
  5. No Military Intervention unless the situation heats up (The Armed Republic is a sovereign nation and doesn't take to kindly to armed intervention on home soil).
  6. WMDs are strictly forbidden for the time being.
  7. Hard tech cap at 2040 tech. No ifs, ands, or buts.
  8. If you have read the rules, under Commentary/Questions:, put "Hoka Hey!" Failure to do so will result in immediate declining of application.
  9. Have questions? Hit up OP in TGs or on Discord (Check signature for a link).
  10. The OP reserves the right to toss anyone from the roleplay for any reason.

Banned Nations:

Nation Application

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ag5YYcO.png[/img]

[b]Nation Application:[/b][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?:[/b]
[b]Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others):[/b]
[b]Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.):[/b]
[b]Who will you send initially?:[/b]
[b]2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise):[/b]
[b]OOC Commentary/Questions:[/b][/box]

Significant Character Application (Not mandatory)

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ag5YYcO.png[/img]

[b]Character Application:[/b][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Image (optional but make sure to spoiler):[/b]
[b]Affilitation?:[/b]
[b]Job/Position of Employment:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise):[/b]
[b]OOC Commentary/Questions:[/b][/box]

Accepted Nations/Characters

CO-OPs

Special Recognition:

Special thanks to the following individuals for help in developing this RP!
  • Yegla Island - Developing the emblems of the factions and helping co-write faction descriptions
  • Uvoan - Discussing and helping to bounce around ideas
  • The Rapture Republic - Helping develop the RP

Updates:

10/25/2019: 9:23 PM - IC date announced in Disclaimers?
10/25/2019: 9:27 PM - Feel free to tag this RP if you don't want to make an App just yet.
11/7/2019: 12:00 AM - Two new factions have been added.
11/11/2019 1:40 PM - Yegla Islands is now a Co-Op in this RP.
11/17/2019 5:41 AM - IC IS HERE
Last edited by The Chuck on Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 29 times in total.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:26 pm

I'm interested, I'll probably app soon with Intelligence gathering for the armed forces and a Forensics expert and Intelligence guy following him helping interrogate and other such things. Maybe military support if it comes to it
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Sun Blessed Sultanate of Kafair
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: Government
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): Mainly Armed Forces of Charlemagne. Though, of course, that view will change judging mainly on the view of the Armed Forces.
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Forensic, General Information Gathering, small scale military assistance(We might provide small scale forces, numbering around 1000 men at worst, if the situation calls of it. Otherwise, we will stick to more covert assistance.
Who will you send initially?: A small unit of Support Troops(Medics, Engineers, ect, but no main line armed troops. This will number around 200 men. A small force of spies, Forensic experts and Intelligence experts, numbering 20 men.
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise):
Thus Sayeth the Lord
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=465236

Navy Day
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=471921

OOC Commentary/Questions: I do mostly large scale group movements. While I do character drive things, it is not my forte. And, if you were wondering, "Hoka Hey!" (No idea what this is a reference too)
Last edited by Kafair on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:32 pm

Kafair wrote:
(Image)

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Sun Blessed Sultanate of Kafair
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: Armed Forces of Charlemagne
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): Mainly Goverment Forces. Though, of course, that view will change judging mainly on the view of the Armed Forces.
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Forensic, General Information Gathering, small scale military assistance(We might provide small scale forces, numbering around 1000 men at worst, if the situation calls of it. Otherwise, we will stick to more covert assistance.
Who will you send initially?: A small unit of Support Troops(Medics, Engineers, ect, but no main line armed troops. This will number around 200 men. A small force of spies, Forensic experts and Intelligence experts, numbering 20 men.
Thus Sayeth the Lord
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=465236

Navy Day
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=471921

OOC Commentary/Questions: I do mostly large scale group movements. While I do character drive things, it is not my forte. And, if you were wondering, "Hoka Hey!" (No idea what this is a reference too)

Accepted! Welcome to the party Kafair.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Uvoan
Attaché

Founded: Apr 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Uvoan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:37 pm

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Kraterocracy of Uvoan
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: Government Based Involvement
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): Charlemagne Corporate Interest Group
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Intelligence Gathering, (This team numbers 40 people) escalating if/as needed, into military. (<500 Personnel, unless escalation requires otherwise)
Who will you send initially?: Drakkin Vulzon
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise): We talked.
OOC Commentary/Questions:Hoka Hey! Looking forward to this, and I can quite quickly

Character Application:

Character Name: Drakkin Vulzon
Image (optional but make sure to spoiler): N/A
Affilitation?: Uvoanian Government, Diplomatic Office
Job/Position of Employment: Lead Diplomat, Charlemagne Office
Skills: Perceptive, Tired-Of-This-Crap, Sharpshooter, 'We-Just-Want-Our-Money-Back-Already'
Equipment: 1x 25.4x75MM K-9 'Biteback' Hand-Cannon,
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise): We spoke.
OOC Commentary/Questions:Hoka Hey! And he's back folks. And looking to get all that Uvoanian money back.

VOROAN NEWS FLASH | Accident in Asteroid Colony O'neil kills 179 - 740+ Wounded. More news to follow, stay tuned to this channel! | Inaugural run of the 'Horseman' Super-Armored Set 'Earthquake' concludes today. | The Inevitable Truth? Military commander calls for Zkto' to make plans for his inevitable death, and the transfer of power. More on this situation as it unfolds. |

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:39 pm

Uvoan wrote:
(Image)

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Kraterocracy of Uvoan
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: Government Based Involvement
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): Charlemagne Corporate Interest Group
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Intelligence Gathering, (This team numbers 40 people) escalating if/as needed, into military. (<500 Personnel, unless escalation requires otherwise)
Who will you send initially?: Drakkin Vulzon
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise): We talked.
OOC Commentary/Questions:Hoka Hey! Looking forward to this, and I can quite quickly

(Image)

Character Application:

Character Name: Drakkin Vulzon
Image (optional but make sure to spoiler): N/A
Affilitation?: Uvoanian Government, Diplomatic Office
Job/Position of Employment: Lead Diplomat, Charlemagne Office
Skills: Perceptive, Tired-Of-This-Crap, Sharpshooter, 'We-Just-Want-Our-Money-Back-Already'
Equipment: 1x 25.4x75MM K-9 'Biteback' Hand-Cannon,
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise): We spoke.
OOC Commentary/Questions:Hoka Hey! And he's back folks. And looking to get all that Uvoanian money back.

Accepted Welcome to the RP Uvoan.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:10 pm

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: The Sixth Administration of the Pan-Asiatic States
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): The Communist Council of Charlemagne
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): This will depend. The Pan-Asiatic States is unlikely to engage in all-out war unless the situation threatens our national security directly. More than likely, the Congress of Soviets will pressure the Sixth Administration into waging a proxy war, or the more warmongering elements of the Pan-Asiatic government will funnel arms through fishy transactions. At the very least, attaches will be sent to and fro between both camps.
Who will you send initially?: A non-combatant team of rapporteurs from the Ministry of State and Public Security,
Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
(Image)
Pan-Asiatic Ministry of Foreign Affairs (PAMFA)
Pan-Asiatic States / Estados Pan-Asyatiko / 泛亚洲国家

Press Release | Pahayag | 新闻稿

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - October 6th, 2019

ENGLISH | INGLES | 英语

RE: Imposing Economic Sanctions On the Tosdodan Kingdom of South Reinkalistan

Addressed to, Their Excellencies, Delegates of the International Socialist Congress, Socialist Union of Nations Economic Bloc, and the Srivijayan Consortium

The PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF PAN-ASIATIC STATES, acting under the moderation of its ruling Secretary-General, Guanyu "Abra" Abramovich Jr., assembled the Executive Council this morning, 10:23 A.M, October 6th, in the Common Year 2019, at the capital of the Federation, Neo-Manila. The congregation has reached an official consensus concerning economic sanctions on the reactionary dictatorship of the Tosdodan Kingdom of South Reinkalistan, a regime that blatantly violates the fundamental patrimonic principles which the international organizations aforementioned, the International Socialist Congress, Socialist Union of Nations Economic Bloc, and the Srivijayan Consortium, have pledged to stand for.

The Executive Council reiterates its stance on the conduct of its foreign policy against absolutist states such as South Reinkalistan, that is, to rebuke any shred of legitimacy held by the empowered indigenous aristocracy. Since the dissolution of the People's Republic of South Reinkalistan in 2001, and the unlawful ascension of the House of Tunchix to political power, tensions between the Pan-Asiatic States government and the government of South Reinkalistan have never been colder.

Besides the blatant demagogy of the South Reinkalistani regime in its conduction of governance, the Executive Council also notes the persecution of various hapless underclassmen and minorities that have taken-place since the staged coup-d'etat of the monarchist entities in 2001. The current regime banks on the idea that the surplus of democratic freedoms and popularization of worker organization in the 21st Century means that the only way their elites could perpetually thrive is through the inclusion of the lower-class into political parties while preventing elections from serving as media for political reform that could otherwise hurt the interests of the wealthy.

Owing to its historical development, Communism in South Reinkalistan has actively been considered taboo by its rulers. While we have consolidated the socialist society in the Pan-Asiatic States, many nations still suffer under the despots of old. The workers of South Reinkalistan have no voice, no means to organize, and any attempts to institute socialism will be crushed savagely by the withstanding imperialist regime. We cannot wait for the gears of the international revolution to turn for the South Reinkalistani people. With our Socialist-Orientalist revolution we have proven that we could crush the capitalist oppressors here, and the Communists of the Tosdodan Kingdom will crush the oppressors in their home country, South Reinkalistan as well.

As we have stated multiple times in the past, the Orientalist regime of the Pan-Asiatic States has almost always condemned the brutish use of political suppression to enforce the imperial police state of the Tosdodan Kingdom. Despite sanctions and multiple warnings from the World Assembly, their own people, and from the People's Federation, the demagogues of South Reinkalistan refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of the New Democracy and 21st Century political structure.

For more than a decade, the Pan-Asiatic States has employed sanctions as a policy tool in response to activities of the South Reinkalistani government and South Reinkalistani individuals. As South Reinkalistan’s political and economic crisis under the leadership of Sarkos IV Tunchix has deepened, Secretary-General Guanyu Abramovich has gradually and significantly expanded sanctions. Currently, the Ministry of Finance has sanctions on 129 South Reinkalistani or South Reinkalistani-connected individuals and the Pan-Asiatic Ministry of Foreign Affairs has revoked the travel visas of hundreds of such persons. The Secretary-General also has imposed sanctions on South Reinkalistan’s state oil company, government, central bank, gold industry, and other entities, and it is increasingly turning to secondary sanctions.

The Executive Council is committed to the sovereignty, independence, national unity, and political integrity of South Reinkalistan. The Executive Council reaffirmed its unwavering support for the rightful and legitimate aspirations of the Reinkalistani people for a peaceful, democratic, pluralistic, and inclusive society, free of any sectarianism or discrimination on any grounds, and committed to stand by them until their aspirations are fulfilled.

The treatise of the Executive Council, which shall be duly promulgated to the respective governments of the world, makes known the position and directives of the Pan-Asiatic States at the moment, which are in essence, the following:

1. ) The Pan-Asiatic States calls-on the member-states of the International Socialist Congress, Socialist Union of Nations Economic Bloc, and the Srivijayan Consortium to effect their own sanctions on the Tosdodan Kingdom of South Reinkalistan, in the hopes that, by dislodging dictatorship from the artery of revolution, the people may emerge to flow freely through and in it.
  2. ) The Pan-Asiatic States reaffirms that by cutting off revenue derived from the export of oil and other goods, by freezing the assets of those involved in or supporting the repression of the South Reinkalistani people, and by exercising vigilance to prevent the transfer of weapons and related goods to the South Reinkalistani regime and those groups seeking to undermine the goals of the legitimate opposition, it aims to shorten the South Reinkalistani people’s suffering.
  3. ) The Pan-Asiatic States reiterates the urgency for companies in all countries to cease providing surveillance technology that could be used by the Sarkos IV Tunchix regime to restrict the free flow of information and communications within South Reinkalistan and abroad, illegitimately disrupt communications, or monitor or track individuals in South Reinkalistan. The Pan-Asiatic States is also committed to refrain from the printing or provision of currency for the South Reinkalistani government and called on all members of the international community to also cease providing this kind of economic support to the Sarkos IV Tunchix regime.

(Image)
Guanyu "Abra" Abramovich y Florante Jr.
Secretary-General of the Pan-Asiatic States
Chairman of the Asian Communist Party
Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Pradhaan
"A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery!", shouted Rajo, raising his fist in the air. In the background, several of the attendees showed their agreement by retorting "Ere!" or "Yea!". He continued, "It cannot be so refined, so leisurely and gentle, so temperate, kind, courteous, restrained and magnanimous. A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another."

"History shows that wars are divided into two kinds, just and unjust. All wars that are progressive are just, and all wars that impede progress are unjust. We Communists oppose all unjust wars that impede progress, but we do not oppose progressive, just wars. Not only do we Communists not oppose just wars; we actively participate in them. The way to oppose a war of this kind is to do everything possible to prevent it before it breaks out and, once it breaks out, to oppose war with war, to oppose unjust war with just war, whenever possible.

We will be triumphant over the aggressor in a just war, a people's protracted war! When the time comes to prove your loyalty to the cause, do your duty with firm resolve and a heart of steel. Make no mistake—a red tide is upon us. The International Socialist Volunteer Corps is taking the People's War to Jaragupta!"
, spoke Rajo. Overwhelming applause and a standing ovation shadowed his words of encouragement. Similar escalations of civilian unrest would occur in Suraksha as well.

Pradhaan
Five sailors, two of them sharing a cigar, donning red armbands with a yellow star enshrined on them with freshly-painted yellow tint, eagerly deciphered a transmission. The number station vomited the code, while a transcriptor trained by the Pan-Asiatic advisers took due note. One of the sailors, who sat quietly at the back of the room, tapped his foot upon the ground incessantly. Many of the others whispered among each other rumors that the International Socialist Volunteer Navy would make landfall any day now.

For months they had watched the tide gradually unfurl and recede, toiling under slave-wages, expecting the great revolution heralded by the arrival of the Asian instigators. For months they had eagerly eyed their landlords and executive officers who overworked and disdained their folk. For months they had watched the tomfoolery of the crown autocrat and his bourgeoisie "elected" administrators as they scowled at the upsurge of countryside resistance. While in the jungles, their native agrarian kinfolk ardently launched a defense of their land through ruthless guerilla warfare, the honor of the disembelished sailors of the Jaraguptan military Navy and privately-owned corporal ships were just as quintessential to the upcoming insurrection as the forest saboteurs of the HDLF were, or so the Asian commanding officer, Abner Berampu, had told them.

The Sailors' and Workers' Union of Jaragupta (SWUJ), whose office was operating based in the ports of Pradhaan had been working in close cooperation with the Pan-Asiatic Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the guise of NGO work. In congregations at Neo-Manila, they were informed of the true scale of the revolution to come. Port cities would be the first to be liberated from the tyranny of the Jaraguptan oligarchy - and thus it was critical that they be the first to mobilize.

The Pan-Asiatic Ministry of State and Public Security had dispatched an agent of the Asian Communist Party to accomplish this end. Arriving weeks prior to the Battle of Mulayam Pathar, Comrade-Commissar Rajo Kong Sy, posing as an economic charge d'affaires of the Pan-Asiatic State Development Directorate, had architectured many of the strikes conducted on and off in the city, as well as in Suraksha. He had directives not to directly intervene in affairs best left to the Jaraguptans, but he acted as the de facto point-person of the Pan-Asiatic States to the workers of Pradhaan and Suraksha. Every week, he would bring-in new shipments of rifles, in small inconspicuous quantities, to the beer-cellars of Pradhaan and Suraksha. For this reason, the locals had given him the nickname "the Rifle King".

Occasionally, there were one or two unruly witnesses - who were either generously compensated or were never heard from by anyone again.

Rajo had not been to Pradhaan in weeks, thus there were rumors that his operations had been sabotaged by the police, or that he had been recalled by the Pan-Asiatic government. In truth, he was merely making an inventory of the equipment in Suraksha, ensuring that when the next general strike by the sailors and workers was called for by the Pan-Asiatic government, it would be the last. The next impending strike was planned to time with the invasion. It would be one of the last to devastate the Jaraguptan imperial economy, and a political uprising would eventually consume Pradhaan and Suraksha. It would be the spark to the prairie fire of total revolution.

The decoder brought his parchment to broad daylight to ensure that his eyes were not deceiving him. They were not. He read the transcript aloud, and the sailors behind him rose from their wooden chairs in attention:

Imperialists crushed in Mulayam Pathar. [BREAK] Army regroup near Pradhaan and Suraksha in 10-13 days. [BREAK] Workers' Soviets will be established everywhere before November 7.

This was the call to arms they were waiting for. The sailors stormed out of the cellar and into a plenary room, a floor above the union office, where dozens of disenfranchised sailors and workers awaited them. Centerstage was the Chairwoman of the Pradhaan Provisional Soviet, a young rebellious middle-class woman by the name of Premleen Wahroka. Her slender body, promiscuous attire, and well-maintained tan skin showed that aside from political revolution, social disposition and sexual appeal occupied no small part of her mind.

She smiled as the men entered the room to deliver to her the transmission.

Holding it high for everyone in the room to see, she addressed the Soviet:

"Comrades, we are living in a period of great social change.

Jaraguptan society has been in the midst of great changes for a long time. Class relations are changing throughout the country. The petty bourgeoisie in agriculture and handicrafts and the bourgeoisie in industry and commerce have both experienced changes. The social and economic system has been changed; individual economy must be transformed into a collective economy, and capitalist private ownership must be transformed into socialist public ownership in the countryside as well as in the cityscape. Changes of such magnitude are of course to be reflected in people's minds: man's social being determines his consciousness.

These great changes in our social system are reflected differently among people of different classes, strata and social groups. The masses eagerly support them, for life itself has confirmed that socialism is the only way out for Jaragupta. For the majority of the industry in the Jaraguptan mainland which has yet to be unshackled by the zealots of our cause, we remain under the dictatorship of capital and greed. The quintessential pieces to achieve our end have not yet been fully-realized.

In Jaragupta the struggle to consolidate the socialist system, the struggle to decide whether socialism or capitalism will prevail, will take a long historical period. But we should all realize that the new system of socialism will unquestionably be consolidated. We can assuredly build a socialist state with modern industry, modern agriculture, and modern science and culture.

But in order for us to truly expand our socialist cause beyond the coffee-shops and beer-cellars, we must conduct open revolution! We must strike now. We have theorized for years, and the great workers of this union have struggled a tireless ideological battle against the capitalist foe. They take our farms, our homes, they enslave our people: these oppressors are the very same ones we negotiate our wages with. This cannot go on any further, and any electoral progress by which we can achieve our socialist dream in Jaragupta has been met with extreme failure insofar as our heroes are apprehended and our poets are openly-massacred by the brutal policemen of the imperialist regime.

This, comrade, is the bugle of the revolution! This is the rallying cry of our workers and sailors: break the chains! Our Asian comrades have provided us the materiel to rival the capitalist mode of production. Bring-out the machine-guns from their hiding-places. Withdraw the pen, and pick-up the rifle. We must prepare to take back our country for the people soon.

In order for us to do this, I am hereby commencing the beginning of the general strike ahead of schedule. Our Asian comrades have not yet given us the official order to do so, but we cannot let them dictate our political discourse. I realize there will be opposition to this decision, and to those who would rather we keep to ourselves on the eve of revolution, I say this:

You can stay, and die in obscurity; or you can come with me and write history!"

There was a great murmur in the crowd. Several conservative university students stormed out of the room in protest to the words of the chairwoman. Few followed them out. The majority of the workers and sailors arose from their seats, raising their fists. One of them shouted:

"Down with the imperial government! Down with the tyranny of capital, up with the revolution!"

Another one screamed:

"Long live Chairwoman Wahroka! Long live the Pradhaan Soviet!"

On the 22nd of October, 2019, what started out as a peaceful protest organized by the Sailors' and Workers' Union of Jaragupta blew over into a national insurrection. An unregistered strike consolidated the laborers of almost every major import-export, manufacturing, and BPO sector concern summoned the civilian population into the all-consuming flame of revolution. Almost overnight, the "island paradise" of Jaragupta was stormed by a rush of agitation and abolitionism.

In the morning, thousands of workers carried red flags and paraded them through the streets with red armbands on their right shoulders. Various posters distributed by the Pan-Asiatic Ministry of State and Public Security for use in the uprising were vandalized onto petty shops and government offices, with big red tint exposing the lies and atrocities of the Jaraguptan government: how their leaders conspired to stage the systematic genocide of the poor in the countryside, the questionable dealings with foreign mercenary companies intended to bolster support for the regime, and the many backpedaling concessions given to foreign enterprises crippling local industry.

It wasn't long until the demonstrations went out of hand. Whether by police instigation, or through the actions of a rowdy few, market districts were soon thrashed and home-made grenades injured several policemen, who, until this point, were actually sympathetic to the cause. In the chaos, a few radicals attempted to seize three major buildings in Pradhaan by force: the Pradhaan Post Office, the Office of the Jaraguptan Port Authority, and the Governor's Palace. Mob attacks escalated into street-fighting, as both agitators and police alike fired shots.

The Chairwoman no longer had any control over the beast she had created, but neither did the National Police over several units sympathetic to the cause. Some garrisons layed-down their weapons and surrendered to the socialists, others joined the socialists entirely. Friend and foe were differentiated merely by a red armband.

Rajo Kong Sy would soon learn of this move, and would immediately attempt to sneak his way into the city. He couldn't prevent the Chairwoman from instigating what she had already begun, so he only hoped she would do it right. Given the width of the Jaraguptan army, he expected they had a few days to seize control of the city, even less to hold it.

OOC Commentary/Questions: something something hoka hey
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:15 pm

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=36372572#p36372572

Application Declined Please refer back to the OP and revise this submission.

Application Accepted Welcome aboard P.A.S.
Last edited by The Chuck on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:15 pm

yea
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:16 pm

hOka hEY
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Synne Industries
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Synne Industries » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:45 pm

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Corporate Republic of Synne Industries
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: NGO, medium-scale arms manufacturing corporations and miscellaneous military contractors. The state will monitor happenings and act only in retaliation.
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Intelligence gathering & small-scale military operations. Will only assist if paid and will not engage in operations that could potentially harm the corporate or state relations between the two nations.
Who will you send initially?:
Haukner & Kahn Subcontractor Caspian Yari
80 x "Watchman" Synnian rangers (urban specialization)
60 x "Butterfly Agent" Synnian rangers (urban specialization)
60 x "Night Shift" Synnian rangers (urban specialization)
25 x Army field engineers
25 x Army medical professionals
More troops can be sent in if required
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise): Waived
OOC Commentary/Questions: This is my first "large scale" rp, don't expect the best writing at first but I'll try to catch up.

Hoka Hey! (edit discussed out of NS)
Last edited by Synne Industries on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, it's been a while. If you're seeing this then it means what I'm working on is not quite done yet. You can still read my old stuff but it's probably not canon anymore. I'll try to get something up soon. It may or may not involve wizards.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:11 am

Synne Industries wrote:
(Image)

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Corporate Republic of Synne Industries
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: NGO, medium-scale arms manufacturing corporations and miscellaneous military contractors. The state will monitor happenings and act only in retaliation.
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Intelligence gathering & small-scale military operations. Will only assist if paid and will not engage in operations that could potentially harm the corporate or state relations between the two nations.
Who will you send initially?:
Haukner & Kahn Subcontractor Caspian Yari
80 x "Watchman" Synnian rangers (urban specialization)
60 x "Butterfly Agent" Synnian rangers (urban specialization)
60 x "Night Shift" Synnian rangers (urban specialization)
25 x Army field engineers
25 x Army medical professionals
More troops can be sent in if required
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise): Waived
OOC Commentary/Questions: This is my first "large scale" rp, don't expect the best writing at first but I'll try to catch up.

Hoka Hey! (edit discussed out of NS)

Application Accepted Welcome aboard brother.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:38 am

We need a Huey Long faction.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 am

We need get a faction that is just an army of small business owners. Like, balding 50 year olds who own washer and dryer shops and young 20 year olds who own bakeries rising up against the big corporations. now that would be fun
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:21 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:We need a Huey Long faction.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:50 am

Oh, please yes, Duce.

I’ll be making an app when I actually have time but I’m very interested one or more of our PMCs or cartels supporting the Corporate Interest Group.
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Port Ember
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Port Ember » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:51 am

Tagging the ballz off of this one.
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.
♤ A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian
Port Emberian Embassy Program
♤ My Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ufkwkCh
However only for members of the GFTC

Yegla Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yegla Islands » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Allllrighty then. Kracks Knuckles.

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): No-one at present. While we will seek to maintain stability (and therefore be more likely to side with the military/government remnants), no clear allegiance will be made apparent as of yet.
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Standard peacekeeping mission - a bit of all three, with something of an emphasis on intelligence gathering.
Who will you send initially?: A core diplomatic/forensic/non-combatant delegation (numbering around 50 personnel) alongside an armed compliment (numbering anywhere from 100 to around 500 personnel)
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise): Waived.
OOC Commentary/Questions: Naval steroid Soviet ultra-Switzerland reporting in, here to do its usual peacekeeping schtick. Expect the tried-and-true questionable physics, shady "diplomats" and hours upon hours of submersible fun. Hokey-pokey-hoka-hey, ya dingus.

Character Application:

Character Name: Yaroslav Dryagin
Image (optional but make sure to spoiler): If I can find something suitable, I'll edit it in later.
Affilitation?: The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands, Ministries of the Interior & Foreign Affairs
Job/Position of Employment: Diplomatic Liaison, Commissar (although you don't need to know that last bit)
Skills: Extensive training and experience in most diplomatic matters. Also such minor pleasantries as espionage, enhanced interrogation, disguise and misdirection, small-arms marksmanship, basic field equipment operation (section 11, special omission 05 - clandestine, esoteric), CQC, knitting... you know, all the usual stuff.
Equipment: 1x SPS-2 "Sjen" handgun, 1x SAP5-A "Euryale" handgun (backup), 1x Commissariat Field Kit (includes a basic comms package, alongside some spicy electronics that are probably illegal in most national jurisdictions), 1x combat knife, various "modified" clothing of innocuous appearance (typically lined with varying grades of STF-treated kevlar/graphene composite), miscellaneous personal belongings. Will have access to the common equipment pools of both delegations, denoting the ability to obtain far heavier firepower if required.
OOC Commentary/Questions: Friendly and outgoing guy, head of the diplomatic delegation. Unbeknownst to most (including the majority of the Yeglan delegation) also an agent of the Commissariat's diplomatic branch, and as such automatically up to no good.

Character Application:

Character Name: Luiza Venediktova
Image (optional but make sure to spoiler): If I can find something suitable, I'll edit it in later.
Affilitation?: The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands, UYDF (AAC branch), SPU REVENANT (formerly, maintains connections)
Job/Position of Employment: Head of Security
Skills: Extensive training and experience in most forms of armed and unarmed combat. Knowledge of vehicular and equipment operation extending to practically everything in the Yeglan arsenal, from aircraft to tanks to exosuits. Standard REVENANT VIP handling expertise.
Equipment: SCS "Zorya" suit (standard wear, security-modified), HCS "Dolya" suit (kept in reserve, in case things get heated - Shrike pattern, REVENANT-modified), MAP5-C "Stheno" automatic rifle, SAP5-S "Euryale" handgun, combat knife. Will have access to the common equipment pools of the armed delegation, denoting the ability to obtain far heavier firepower if required.
OOC Commentary/Questions: Military vet, now semi-retired. Applied for diplomatic security after a distinguished service career, hoping for a cushy, calm position. Is probably about to regret applying for diplomatic security. Still holds various connections within the UYDF, and will more than likely use these to procure some questionably-sourced heavy equipment/support if the situation calls for it.
Last edited by Yegla Islands on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dictator-backed dedication to absolute civil freedoms, ultrabureaucratic pseudo-socialism and heavily-armed neutrality.
Fueled by PMT*/FanT nanopunk schizotech, eldritch red tape and snazzy neo-cold war aesthetics on a broken continent.

✯ Factbooks are currently in the middle of a Big™ Rewrite™, almost everything's out of date and ugly. Don't read them. ✯
This nation uses NS stats. Sort of. In a general kind of way.
*Definitions of "Post", "Modern" and "Technology" may vary

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:06 pm

Yegla Islands wrote:Allllrighty then. Kracks Knuckles.

(Image)

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): No-one at present. While we will seek to maintain stability (and therefore be more likely to side with the military/government remnants), no clear allegiance will be made apparent as of yet.
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Standard peacekeeping mission - a bit of all three, with something of an emphasis on intelligence gathering.
Who will you send initially?: A core diplomatic/forensic/non-combatant delegation (numbering around 50 personnel) alongside an armed compliment (numbering anywhere from 100 to around 500 personnel)
OOC Commentary/Questions: Naval steroid Soviet ultra-Switzerland reporting in, here to do its usual peacekeeping schtick. Expect the tried-and-true questionable physics, shady "diplomats" and hours upon hours of submersible fun. Hokey-pokey-hoka-hey, ya dingus.

(Image)

Character Application:

Character Name: Yaroslav Dryagin
Affilitation?: The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands, Ministries of the Interior & Foreign Affairs
Job/Position of Employment: Diplomatic Liaison, Commissar (although you don't need to know that last bit)
Skills: Extensive training and experience in most diplomatic matters. Also such minor pleasantries as espionage, enhanced interrogation, disguise and misdirection, small-arms marksmanship, basic field equipment operation (section 11, special omission 05 - clandestine, esoteric), CQC, knitting... you know, all the usual stuff.
Equipment: 1x SAP5-A "Euryale" handgun (special-issue, subsonic rechambering, suppressor-fitted, low-detection), 1x Commissariat Field Kit (includes a basic comms package, alongside some spicy electronics that are probably illegal in most national jurisdictions), 1x combat knife, miscellaneous personal belongings.
OOC Commentary/Questions: Friendly and outgoing guy, head of the diplomatic delegation. Unbeknownst to most (including the majority of the Yeglan delegation) also an agent of the Commissariat's diplomatic branch, and as such automatically up to no good.

(Image)

Character Application:

Character Name: Luiza Venediktova
Affilitation?: The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands, UYDF (AAC branch), SPU REVENANT (formerly, maintains connections)
Job/Position of Employment: Head of Security
Skills: Extensive training and experience in most forms of armed and unarmed combat. Knowledge of vehicular and equipment operation extending to practically everything in the Yeglan arsenal, from aircraft to tanks to exosuits. Standard REVENANT VIP handling expertise.
Equipment: SCS "Zorya" suit (standard wear, security-modified), HCS "Dolya" suit (kept in reserve, in case things get heated - Shrike pattern, REVENANT-modified), MAP5-C "Stheno" automatic rifle, SAP5-S "Euryale" handgun, combat knife. Various other bits and bobs on occasion - grenades and such will be carried as part of the armed compliment's equipment stash, and used when necessary.
OOC Commentary/Questions: Military vet, now semi-retired. Applied for diplomatic security after a distinguished service career, hoping for a cushy, calm position. Is probably about to regret applying for diplomatic security. Still holds various connections within the UYDF, and will more than likely use these to procure some questionably-sourced heavy equipment/support if the situation calls for it.

Application Accepted. Welcome to the show Yegla.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Ukraniumstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraniumstan » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:06 pm

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Hetmanate of Ukraniumstan
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: Government Involvement
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Military Attache and material support
Who will you send initially?: Several military advisors, and one trade negotiator

Flame and Steel: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=459351

PE Watershed Borough: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=459755

OOC Commentary/Questions: Gonna use the nation I had back in F&S for this one, for continuity sake
Last edited by Ukraniumstan on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:15 pm

might jump in
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed." t. Marcus Porcius Cato

IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-Early PMT/FanT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal and constitutional union of two Realms. Features: near-universal gun ownership, governmental dysfunction, terrified Christinaslander Air National Guard personnel counting down the days until they rotate back home, and an eternal standoff with the last of it's former oppressors.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Ukraniumstan wrote:
(Image)

Nation Application:

Nation Name: Gestalt Consciousness of Ukraniumstan
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?: Government Involvement
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.): Military Attache and material support
Who will you send initially?: Several Ukrobrom Military Intelligence shells(advisors), one Ukrobrom Foreign Intelligence Shell(negotiations)

OOC Commentary/Questions: Completely different from my previous government, see factbooks for the new leadership

Ukraniumstan, we are still at war due to a peace treaty never being hashed out. I can accept this however the military and militias would probably shoot your forces on sight. Or you can ring up Kyavan, and we can settle our business and then I can accept this.

-Slava-
Ukraini

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Ukraniumstan wrote:
(Image)

Nation Application:

Nation Name: The Hetmanate of Ukraniumstan
Who will you send initially?: Several military advisors, and one trade negotiator

OOC Commentary/Questions: Gonna use the nation I had back in F&S for this one, for continuity sake

Accepted, Welcome Ukraniumstan. As per discussed, you will not be involving your AI govt.
Last edited by The Chuck on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:13 pm

Nation Application:

Nation Name:The Federation of Atkemri
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?:Governmental Involvement
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): Armed Forces of Charlemagne
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.):Supplies (ammo, arms, the usual), intelligence and forensic assistance. Possible military involvement if the situation devolves that far
Who will you send initially?: Forensic and intelligence personnel(apps for then coming later)
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise):here and here
OOC Commentary/Questions:None at the moment.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Atkemri wrote:
(Image)

Nation Application:

Nation Name:The Federation of Atkemri
Government Involvement or NGO (Non-Government Organization)?:Governmental Involvement
Who will you support (Government Forces, Citizens Militias, Others): Armed Forces of Charlemagne
Type of Involvement (military intervention, intelligence gathering, forensic assistance, etc.):Supplies (ammo, arms, the usual), intelligence and forensic assistance. Possible military involvement if the situation devolves that far
Who will you send initially?: Forensic and intelligence personnel(apps for then coming later)
2 RP Examples (Required unless told otherwise):here and here
OOC Commentary/Questions:None at the moment.

Any numbers on your personnel Atkemri?

-Slava-
Ukraini

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents