NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Pact declares war on China(IC) (OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Indian Genius
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:52 am

Indian Genius takes back the border forces, the Tupeian forces rush in and then I launched 100 nukes on them. And they all are dead now.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:57 am

Indian Genius wrote:Indian Genius takes back the border forces, the Tupeian forces rush in and then I launched 100 nukes on them. And they all are dead now.

Before our destruction, We launch 50 tactical bombs on the Indian Genius army and they are all dead. All launched from artery

Indian Genius
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Tibetan War

Postby Indian Genius » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:02 am

By the way, the forces that we and Oceania1 sent to Tibet has defeated all the enemy forces and Tibet is now our territory. It was after a long struggle we got Tibet, I have wiped off all the remaining enemy forces. Thanks to Oceania1, that was an easy task. He defeated most of the forces, and I did the rest.

OOC: English is not my mother tongue. I am an Indian.

Indian Genius
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:02 am

Tupeia wrote:
Indian Genius wrote:Indian Genius takes back the border forces, the Tupeian forces rush in and then I launched 100 nukes on them. And they all are dead now.

Before our destruction, We launch 50 tactical bombs on the Indian Genius army and they are all dead. All launched from artery

OOC: You can't retaliate like that after being destroyed. You all are already dead. You can't say before their destruction.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:06 am

Indian Genius wrote:
Tupeia wrote:

OOC: You can't retaliate like that after being destroyed. You all are already dead. You can't say before their destruction.

OOC :It's a system similar to a dead hand

Indian Genius
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:10 am

Tupeia wrote:
Indian Genius wrote:

OOC; No problem then.

IC: The Indian Genius soldiers did also fired 75 non-nuke missiles at them. 60 were destroyed in air. And the rest damaged the civilian population. All of their missiles were destroyed in the firing, somehow ours went pass them. Their forces are dead, and the Indian Genius forces are marching towards capturing the Tupeia and Tyranis 21
Last edited by Indian Genius on Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:36 am

Indian Genius wrote:
Tupeia wrote:

OOC; No problem then.

IC: The Indian Genius soldiers did also fired 75 non-nuke missiles at them. 60 were destroyed in air. And the rest damaged the civilian population. All of their missiles were destroyed in the firing, somehow ours went pass them. Their forces are dead, and the Indian Genius forces are marching towards capturing the Tupeia and Tyranis 21

Not rockets launched but bombs.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:38 am

Nuclear war are possible regional consequence devastate. Yuyencia are advise coalition restrain weapon use are possibility complete destruction no winner able emergence.

Yuyencian mans are rout Chinese mans defense Zhengzhou, are fast advance south reach Zhumadian. Yuyencian mans are disgust Zhumadian city inferiority design hygiene poor rife chinese refugee cannibalism practice.

「I am vomit」yuyencian commander observe zhumadian city scene are remark commentate

Yuyencian mans are annihilate Zhumadian city incendiary rocket artillery no survivor.
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:55 am

Ooc: I thought god modding is not allowed...
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

The official report on the Chinese war

Postby Oneid » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:56 am

Written by - John Raguve
Mr President, if you are wondering which is the right side, there is no answer. This war is black / gray.
All types of VMD were used in this war. The war has been going on for 3-5 months. The total number of victims is unknown.
Our direct involvement would only increase the casualties.
Sir, I know I'm making a stupid report because you'll ignore it and go it on your own. Only your please don't use Harbinger.
I'm not going to put a chronology here, and stuff. Just don't use Harbinger, please.
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:22 am

Indian Genius wrote:
Tupeia wrote:We are launching all of our 1000 ICMB nuclear arsenal on India genius. We are evacuating all our government and part of the population to nuclear shelters.
(Image)

Our nuke and missile thwarting system thwart 999 nukes, the rest one burst in the air.

In reality, there is no such good system. So it is not accepted.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:25 am

Tupeia wrote:Our air defense destroyed most of Agni V but 20 broke through and hit most of them in the Army and Industry. We lost 80% of our military and equipment.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:26 am

Indian Genius wrote:
Tyranis21 wrote:We are launching 200 tactical nuclear bombs on the Indian Genius Army. They all carry code that renders them invisible on radar similar to the F-18

Our satellites detected the missiles and destroyed them using laser beams.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:27 am

Indian Genius wrote:Indian Geniusian nuke and missile thwarting system did detect some nukes coming to Indian Genius, but they were our own missiles. The thwarting system was confused, so it asked the military satellites. The satellites said that the nukes were Agni-V but they were launched from Tyranis21. So, the thwarting system destroyed all the nukes. Except one, which was destroyed by the satellite lasers.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:29 am

Do you determine their losses. is not accepted.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:31 am

Tupeia wrote:

Godmobing

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:37 am

Indian Genius wrote:
Tupeia wrote:

OOC; No problem then.

It is not accepted

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:43 am

God's mode is forbidden
Last edited by Falleo on Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Remodeling

Postby Tupeia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:46 am

Our anti-aircraft system crashed half of the 200 Agni V but the rest hit us. Most of our industry is destroyed along with 10% of the population and 80% of the military.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Remodeling

Postby Tupeia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:55 am

We are launching all of our 1000 ICMB nuclear arsenal on India genius. We are evacuating all our government and part of the population to nuclear shelters.

Our military troops have arrived at the border with India Genius and we are starting a massive Artillery fire . We are recruiting another 2 million soldiers, 20,000 artillery, 10,000 tanks and 1,200 aircraft. sending them to the India Genius border for help.
We are starting to recover the country
Last edited by Tupeia on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:12 am

Chia Dal wrote:
Indian Genius wrote:Indian Genius launches 25 Agni-V missiles on Chia Dal, and sent 3.5 million troops, 1000 jets, 500 ships and 20 carriers containing 500 AFVs and 1250 tanks.

OOC: Good luck landing as our entire Pacific coast is fortified like the Atlantic Wall during WW2 plus we have a massive Navy protecting our coastline.

IC: Chia Dalian Forces storm the beaches north of Hong Kong quickly establishing a large beach head that includes Hong Kong. Anti ballistic missile defense system activate destroying all incoming missiles aimed at Chia Dal.

Ooc: Anybody gonna respond to my troops landing
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

Oceania1
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceania1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:47 am

We launch 400 anti-ballistic missiles at Tupeia Ballistic Fleet.

For nnbcthhb
Secretary

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby For nnbcthhb » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:49 am

We begin the battle with the troops of Chia Dai in defense of the conquered Xong Kong. We order arterial fire.

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 am

For nnbcthhb wrote:We begin the battle with the troops of Chia Dai in defense of the conquered Xong Kong. We order arterial fire.

Chia Dalian M109A7s begin to counter battery the artillery coming from For nnbcthhb. Civilians are sent to bunkers to protect them from enemy fire.
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 am

The Eurasian Commonwealth launches a massive invasion of Xinjiang and Tibet while making plans to conquer Manchuria and witeland
Last edited by Neo Eurasian Commonwealth on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents