NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Pact declares war on China(IC) (OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tyranis21
Attaché

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Tyranis21 news

Postby Tyranis21 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:16 pm

A spectacular event took place over our skies across our country, with over 3000 explosions recorded in beautiful red fire.

Eurasia2
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasia2 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:34 pm

We bombard our border with Falleo and cross with massive Artillery fire and attack by soldiers and infantry. Number of casualties in the South China Sea 2 aircraft carriers, 4 other ships. We're sending more support to the South China Sea. We are launching new attacks on cruise missiles and bombers.
"God is dead and we killed him"

Istazia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Istazia » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Let's withdraw from most of China to defend the interior. We recruit 700,000 troops, 6,000 tanks, 11,0000 artery and 300 aircraft.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:58 pm

We conquered the whole of Shanghai and Nanjing as it was already badly damaged. The death toll is 1 million soldiers, 8,000 tanks, 10,000 artery and 1,000 aircraft and 5 ships. we begin with the Artillery fire and the attack of the tanks to prevent the advance of the Eurasian army. We call on Manduria to join the Steel Pact. With long-range missiles, we launch an attack on the Anostas fleet in New Guinea. Our anti-aircraft system managed to bring down most of the cruise missiles of Eurasia and knock down most of the planes, but some broke and we lost 300 soldiers and 9 tanks.

Astonia3
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Astonia3 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:00 pm

OOC:One question is how much time is running in this thread.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:02 pm

Astonia3 wrote:OOC:One question is how much time is running in this thread.

One day is worth 3 or 4 weeks of choice in this thread.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:15 pm

At Oceania1 We launch 200 ballistic missiles (explosive) At India genius we launch 100 ballistic missiles (explosive). We send 100,000 troops, 2000 tanks, 6,000 arteries to China. We also provide China with 1,200 aircraft and 2,400 tanks and artery for free. We are sending a Kyber attack on Yuyencia to the weapon power generation system and stock transport. At least one is estimated to succeed.
Last edited by Tupeia on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anostas
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Anostas » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:19 pm

We are bombing the ports of Astonie3. Our fleet has suffered loss tests since the Falleo attack. We move on to long-range missiles, submarines and aircraft crashes. We call on all neutral countries to join China.

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:54 pm

After defeating the mighty Soviet Union back in 1974 after the Second Russian Civil War, the Eurasian Commonwealth became the legitimate government of the former Soviet Union as a new red star banner flew over the remains of Moscow. The Eurasian Commonwealth has cemented the position of their glorious Eurasian state and are willing to spread the Strasserist banner over the hills of Tibet and the deserts of East Turkestan.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:58 am

Tupeia wrote:At Oceania1 We launch 200 ballistic missiles (explosive) At India genius we launch 100 ballistic missiles (explosive). We send 100,000 troops, 2000 tanks, 6,000 arteries to China. We also provide China with 1,200 aircraft and 2,400 tanks and artery for free. We are sending a Kyber attack on Yuyencia to the weapon power generation system and stock transport. At least one is estimated to succeed.
(Image)

yuyencian mans are temporary discapacitate offensive are now pause.
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:21 am

The Eurasian Liberation Movement sent 15K to Tibet and East Turkestan in order to annex them into the Eurasian Commonwealth while assisting the Steel Pact.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:02 am

On the issue of the Chinese war,

It Is a fact that the Nusantaran Government acknowledges the war. At first ignores it but later on, concerned over the escalating heat. At first planning to be neutral or the side of the PRC and we do fell and still have sympathy over the Chinese government, but since the Sino-Malay Split and a recent nation wide protest, the views have changed. This Split was later supported after Chinese activities in the Spratly’s continued to spring in action even though 9 years ago a peaceful cooperation treaty was held.

The Nusantaran Government now consideres themselves as a Democratic government with leftist values And so tries to redeem its past doing. With all of this adding to the fact The Nusantaran Government Hereby Declares war against the PRC!
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:10 am

Photo of the already stationed Fronter Fleet in the South China Asian sea, mobilizing and heading their way to Layang-Layang Island.

A line consisted of 69% of the Great Feared Nusantaran “Majapahit Fleet” on a Great Line event, a long line of ships as long as the island of Singapore. Heading their way to the spratly islands. (Picture: the NNN Emden aircraft carrier surrounded with Cruisers and destroyers with a supporting ship, the NNN Malaikat.)

What ever the chinese navy is after we’re right behind.
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Indian Genius
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:25 am

OOC: When will I know that I have captured something?

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:29 am

Indian Genius wrote:OOC: When will I know that I have captured something?

OOC:For example, after a long and difficult fight, we were able to win anything. Just no conquering cities, big wins in just 1 to 2 posts.

Indian Genius
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:33 am

Falleo wrote:
Indian Genius wrote:OOC: When will I know that I have captured something?

OOC:For example, after a long and difficult fight, we were able to win anything. Just no conquering cities, big wins in just 1 to 2 posts.

OOC: How will I know?

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:38 am

Indian Genius wrote:
Falleo wrote:

OOC: How will I know?

OOC :Your conquest of Tibet with Oceania1 has been going on for 2 of our days and with a bunch of posts you just say you won. I'll send a telegram to Oceania1. see how others win.

Oceania1
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceania1 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:41 am

Most of the Chinese army in Tibet has been destroyed, only a few depots of the enemy remain. For this reason, India Genius proposes the following: a limited chemical attack on the enemy.
The deletion of the last enemy deposits of Tibet will be over.
Last edited by Oceania1 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Indian Genius
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:42 am

Falleo wrote:
Indian Genius wrote:OOC: How will I know?

OOC :Your conquest of Tibet with Oceania1 has been going on for 2 of our days and with a bunch of posts you just say you won. I'll send a telegram to Oceania1. see how others win.

OOC: What do you mean? I haven't said till now that we won.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:49 am

Witlend wrote:Our air defense shot down half of them, but the rest was hit by the loss of 12,000 troops, 200 tanks, 4,000 arteries.

(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)
"Our brave artery is bombing the Chinese and Tupeian armies. Xianjing was overrun and conquered.
Our brave soldiers and tanks are fighting the enemy. Planes bomb the enemy. Victory is at your fingertips.
[img]Our brave soldiers and tanks are fighting the enemy. Planes bomb the enemy. Victory is at your fingertips".
(Image)
(Image)
Baldam Al Witter:Ruler of Witlend

OOC :Part of this with Xianjing, especially.

Astonia3
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Astonia3 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:54 am

One port is severely damaged and damaged or 25 ships destroyed and the port will not be able to operate for 2 months. We are sending 130 ballistic missiles to Anostas fleet.

Indian Genius
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:57 am

Indian Genius sends 2 million soldiers, 1000 AFVS, 566 tanks, 155 Apaches, 455 jets to its borders to defend the nation from Tupeia's attack. And deploy 200 Agni-V nuclear missiles on Tupeia. And the forces will go to offence after defeating the Tupeia army. The nuke and missile thwarting system of our nation has destroyed the ballistic missiles in the air.
Last edited by Indian Genius on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyranis21
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyranis21 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:00 am

We are sending a new chemical attack on the Witland Army and the India Genius Army. Mysterious outbreaks of disease among livestock and rice fields are Mysterious. The damage is not great.

Indian Genius
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:03 am

Tyranis21 wrote:We are sending a new chemical attack on the Witland Army and the India Genius Army. Mysterious outbreaks of disease among livestock and rice fields are Mysterious. The damage is not great.

OOC: In which country? U or me. the outbreaks of diseases?

Tyranis21
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyranis21 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:14 am

Indian Genius wrote:
Tyranis21 wrote:We are sending a new chemical attack on the Witland Army and the India Genius Army. Mysterious outbreaks of disease among livestock and rice fields are Mysterious. The damage is not great.

OOC: In which country? U or me. the outbreaks of diseases?

Sarin chemical weapons in the countries listed on the military.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents