NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Pact declares war on China(IC) (OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:17 pm

The Eurasian Commonwealth builds over 45,000 tanks, planes, ships, and vehicles to overwhelm Chinese production while conscripting 7,000 men women and teenagers, these people were called into service, including those in non-essential jobs, those previously deemed unfit, over-age, or under-age, ELM veterans from the Second Russian Civil War and those recovering from wounds during battles with the Chinese.

Istazia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Istazia » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:10 pm

Although this will destroy us, our production and economy will build 50,000 tanks, vehicles, planes and ships. We send 90% of our bombers to bomb the Neo Eurasian Commonwealth Army and fire 1,800 cruise missiles at the Commonwealth weapons factories. We send cyber attacks to energy sources For nnbcthhb.
We are recruiting another 100,000 people.
Last edited by Istazia on Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Witlend
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

The aftermath and new perspective on the Chinese war

Postby Witlend » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:55 pm

We launch the carriage operation, which is the one's taking Xining.

Written by - Peter Van Dongen
The pre-war population-165 million
The current population-145 million
Money spent on war-$ 200 billion dollars

Our strategy and tactics :
Best said it is a system We have reserves of soldiers and equipment. Every single win is extremely bloody. there is no rebellion at all because everyone is arrested if they speak or rebel. The morale of the military is extremely weak

The cost of war:
Heavy casualties - 20 million soldiers and civil , 6000 tanks, 10,000 arteries, 897 plane.
We have suffered numerous chemical attacks by Tyranis21. civilians were massively killed by the Tyranis army21.The situation in the manufacturing sector is miserable as all the metal is converted to bullets and rifles.Many fields and food supplies are either destroyed or looted. Chemical weapons in particular caused crop degradation and the death of livestock.The situation is so bad that it sends all the fuel to the front.Consider that we do not have much industry before the war and that we are not superpowers.All metal is recycled again from bombs to bullets and beyond.

The scope of war:
This is a war of superpowers and we are not superpowers. Most of our aviation is destroyed in Xinjiang.Although the policy is We have reserves, we do not have them
Last edited by Witlend on Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:07 pm

The Majapahit fleet have Captured Point IA in the Sprayly islands

So far casualties reign from 100-5000 Infantry, 2 landing crafts, 2 Tanks, 1 fighters, 5 Patrol ships, 3 Cruisers, and 1/2 frigates from the landing.

Nusantaran Casualties from this war:
9000-15000 infantry
5 landing crafts (1 Zubr class)
14 Patrol ships
6 cruisers
4 frigates
2 tanks
1 fighter

Next Point IB.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Are you on China's side or on the Steel Pact

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Ooc: Steel pact, im trying to take the spraty islands
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:17 pm

We must take Manchuria, Xinjiang, and Tibet

Western America
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 29, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Western America » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 pm

All of you are dead now stop posting

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Western America wrote:All of you are dead now stop posting

Ooc: Please do not hinder the progress and ways on which we partake in this role play. Any signs or chance of repel and blockages without the concern, contempt, and or knowingly ideas of the participants within this thread would allow me to alert the moderators as Spam and Meddling.

Other than that, on the consensus on and over your status of your Nation in this RP does not abide the laws activated and pushed by the owner/creator of this RP thread, which is and i could prove that you have not registered as an RP Nation in this thread. Which allows me to make more reasons to alert the NS Moderators. So act this and read this as i act it as a warning.
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:23 am

Western America wrote:All of you are dead now stop posting

OOC :Warning
1:You will be alerted to the administrator if you post any posts as non-spam posts and are banned.
2:Everyone has the right to play as they wish.
3:You are not a nation and you will be banned. This is a Warning

For nnbcthhb
Secretary

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby For nnbcthhb » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:33 pm

The power in For nnbcthhb was gone for 58 hours. We are continuing our campaign to capture Kunnming. to the city remains at most 4 weeks at this pace.

Istazia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Istazia » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:39 pm

We send 50,000 troops, 4,000 tanks, 2,000 arteries to Kunnming to help defend the city.We are sending closed air support to our forces. That's 15 bombers who will bomb the columns of Commonwealth tanks.

OOC :For nnbcthhb I have one suggestion for you I will send you in an idea telegram. The idea is about the battle of Kunnming.
Last edited by Istazia on Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For nnbcthhb
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby For nnbcthhb » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:45 pm

Istazia wrote:We send 50,000 troops, 4,000 tanks, 2,000 arteries to Kunnming to help defend the city.We are sending closed air support to our forces. That's 15 bombers who will bomb the columns of Commonwealth tanks.

OOC :For nnbcthhb I have one suggestion for you I will send you in an idea telegram. The idea is about the battle of Kunnming.

OOC :We accept your proposal is very interesting.

Eurasia2
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

South American Front(story)

Postby Eurasia2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:05 pm

Everything seemed calm in the trench, but no officer Vladislav Baburin knew it because he had lost as many as 45 men in his unit in just 12 hours and knew that this cessation of fighting meant only a quiet silence. and the soldier next to him remained deaf from the sound of the explosion. But he knew only one thing about the parties, and the great platoon said he would win, and he kept getting news of the incredible victories of 100 of our soldiers defeating 2000 Falleys in bayonet combat. In his heart he knew what he had to do. Comrades shouted forward for the collapse of Falleo. Everyone put bayonets on and he knew he could win if the party said
"God is dead and we killed him"

Witlend
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Witlend » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Continuing on to Xining we will be there in 2 weeks. As revenge, we launch chlorine attacks on the Tyranis21 army and buy 2 million gas masks.
Underground We are opening new factories of chemical weapons and other weapons.
We attack the Chinese military with toxic gas to reduce military losses.
Last edited by Witlend on Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oceania1
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceania1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:18 pm

We join Witlend in the attacks on chlorine by Tyranis21 forces and the Chinese army. We buy 400,000 gas masks.

Tyranis21
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyranis21 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:24 pm

Witlend wrote:Continuing on to Xining we will be there in 2 weeks. As revenge, we launch chlorine attacks on the Tyranis21 army and buy 2 million gas masks.

Oceania1 wrote:We join Witlend in the attacks on chlorine by Tyranis21 forces and the Chinese army. We buy 400,000 gas masks.

We lost 7,000 soldiers, or so we'll buy 1 million masks. We will launch a bombing campaign on the industry and the cities of Witland and Oceanie1 will bombard them until surrender. Alena Haley ruler of Tyranis21.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:46 pm

We send 68% of our army to Nanchang. We continue our fight against Eurasiom2 in South America with greater use of minefields and flame throwers.
Last edited by Falleo on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 pm

Falleo wrote:We send 68% of our army to Nanchang. We continue our fight against Eurasiom2 in South America with greater use of minefields and flame throwers.
(Image)

OOC: Falleo if I remove my troops from Asia, would like some assistance in South America. I'm the only nation that hasn't used WMDs.
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Eurasian Commonwealth » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:49 pm

We need assistance with our offensive against the Chinese communist,

Indian Genius
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Tyranis21 wrote:
Witlend wrote:Continuing on to Xining we will be there in 2 weeks. As revenge, we launch chlorine attacks on the Tyranis21 army and buy 2 million gas masks.

Oceania1 wrote:We join Witlend in the attacks on chlorine by Tyranis21 forces and the Chinese army. We buy 400,000 gas masks.

We lost 7,000 soldiers, or so we'll buy 1 million masks. We will launch a bombing campaign on the industry and the cities of Witland and Oceanie1 will bombard them until surrender. Alena Haley ruler of Tyranis21.

Indian Genius buys 2 million gas masks, sends 50 bombing convoys of 40,000 soldiers each to bomb Tyranis21 's big cities like, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore. We join the war against Tyranis21. And send 2 million troops and 450 Apaches to help its allies in Xining.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:12 am

Chia Dal wrote:
Falleo wrote:We send 68% of our army to Nanchang. We continue our fight against Eurasiom2 in South America with greater use of minefields and flame throwers.
(Image)

OOC: Falleo if I remove my troops from Asia, would like some assistance in South America. I'm the only nation that hasn't used WMDs.

Congratulations on not using WMD, I honestly will need some help against Eurasie2.

Witlend
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Witlend » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:43 am

Censured
Last edited by Witlend on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Witlend
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Witlend » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:43 am

Neo Eurasian Commonwealth wrote:We need assistance with our offensive against the Chinese communist,

We send 100,000 troops, 2,000 tanks, 3,000 arteries to assist Neo Eurasian Commonvealth in Mongolia and Manduria . And by the way Kinjiang and Tibet are already busy.

For nnbcthhb
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby For nnbcthhb » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:04 am

Using spies, reconnaissance troops and drones We have a map of Kunnming.
Last edited by For nnbcthhb on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents